Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 847, Maki and Kaito wrote:I don't think this sentiment is appropriate here, actually. I don't get why you trust us less based on what we've posted
Initially I was just ignoring your slot because your content seemed passable enough for players I had no experience with.

But I know Maria is a p. good scum player so "passable" isn't enough to just write you off.

Either way I didn't have strong feelings about you earlier, and nothing's really changed!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Hi Ank I saw earlier you were having trouble gathering reads. Is that still the case?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Titus »

Where is Watson?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Ankamius »

Spiffeh
Bitmap
TrueSoulEnergy
Maki and Kaito
Chemist1422
Amrun
Hectic
Espeonage
Flavor Leaf
gobbledygook
Sherlock and Watson
Frozen Angel
Pine
OkaPoka
Reasonably Rational
AaronFrost

VOTE: Reasonably Rational

---
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 901, Spiffeh wrote:Hi Ank I saw earlier you were having trouble gathering reads. Is that still the case?
No, it is not.

---
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Why Reasonably Rational?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 617, Titus wrote:
In post 616, Reasonably Rational wrote:Oof sorry Titus. I'm an idiot sometimes. The word "draft" made me think that you had a priority order on the people you submitted. But obviously (now that you explained and I carefully read the 2nd post) if it were that way you would know if someone was scum because your preference draft on them failed. Plz disregard earlier derpness.

~D
Apology accepted. You'll still have to accept some side eye based on burden of proficiency though. You claimed you weren't a mason in the public thread after all, despite our years of playing together. ;) You also claimed not to read for detail. Again, that's not you like.

I'll need you to tell me who is scum.

~Titus
I agree with this. I also believe they are a high likelihood to be a snipe by Alisae due to their raw proficiency in setup information. Alisae knows going into this game that there's going to be several strong town players that are unavoidably going to be town, so it's reasonably rational to pick up a powerhouse in mechanics to help prevent a disadvantage from forming via mechanics as well.

Considering that Cerberus is provably competent at using mechanics to his advantage to set himself up as very likely town via those methods, I don't believe he would be afraid of an ascetic claim making him lynchable early on in the game.

---
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Titus »

VC 1.2 Baker
Reasonably Rational(4) - Amrun, AaronFrost, gobbledygook, Ankamius
Sherlock and Watson(3) - Spiffeh, Bitmap, Pine
OkaPoka(1) - Hectic
Bitmap(1) - Sherlock and Watson
Pine(1) - Maki and Kaito, TSE
Spiffeh(1) - OkaPoka
TSE(1) - Espeonage

Not voting (4)- Flavor Leaf, Frozen Angel, Chemist1422, Reasonably Rational

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Titus endorses: Whoever you want
Alisae endorses: Bitmap

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-02-17 09:30:00)

Mod notes: Frozen Angel v/la until 10/02/2020

Please let me know if the red bothers you. That will not be factored into sorting your alignment.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 907, Titus wrote:
VC 1.2 Baker
Reasonably Rational(4) - Amrun, AaronFrost, gobbledygook, Ankamius
Sherlock and Watson(3) - Spiffeh, Bitmap, Pine
OkaPoka(1) - Hectic
Bitmap(1) - Sherlock and Watson
Pine(1) - Maki and Kaito, TSE
Spiffeh(1) - OkaPoka
TSE(1) - Espeonage

Not voting (4)- Flavor Leaf, Frozen Angel, Chemist1422, Reasonably Rational

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Titus endorses: Whoever you want
Alisae endorses: Bitmap

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-02-17 09:30:00)

Mod notes: Frozen Angel v/la until 10/02/2020

Please let me know if the red bothers you. That will not be factored into sorting your alignment.
the red doesn't bother me but it would make my job slightly harder coloring VCs later on if I decided I wanted to look at VCs for whatever reason

---
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 906, Ankamius wrote:I agree with this. I also believe they are a high likelihood to be a snipe by Alisae due to their raw proficiency in setup information. Alisae knows going into this game that there's going to be several strong town players that are unavoidably going to be town, so it's reasonably rational to pick up a powerhouse in mechanics to help prevent a disadvantage from forming via mechanics as well.

Considering that Cerberus is provably competent at using mechanics to his advantage to set himself up as very likely town via those methods, I don't believe he would be afraid of an ascetic claim making him lynchable early on in the game.
And you think Cerb filters Drixx posting because?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 909, Titus wrote:
In post 906, Ankamius wrote:I agree with this. I also believe they are a high likelihood to be a snipe by Alisae due to their raw proficiency in setup information. Alisae knows going into this game that there's going to be several strong town players that are unavoidably going to be town, so it's reasonably rational to pick up a powerhouse in mechanics to help prevent a disadvantage from forming via mechanics as well.

I don't understand what this is referring to.

---
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 910, Ankamius wrote:
In post 909, Titus wrote:

I don't understand what this is referring to.

---
You're starting that Cerb would use mechanics to set himself up as town. Ok, theory granted but ascetic doesn't make anyone look town. Also it was Drixx, not Cerb, who was angry (or faking it). Drixx is directly undermining the spot's credibility. Why? Wouldn't Cerb stop that if he was planning to appear town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

Cerb also indicated that there's a second part to his role

he's done this slow rolling as scum before, which is why I referenced that claiming ascetic doesn't necessarily become bad just because it doesn't look town; all that truly matters is that whether he is lynched before being able to execute whatever he has planned for the second part of his role

Drixx, idk, I have less direct experience playing with him and I don't even think I've ever seen him be indignant like that before; I don't think I'd be able to parse that properly by itself with where we're at right now

---
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 912, Ankamius wrote:all that truly matters is that whether he is lynched before being able to execute whatever he has planned for the second part of his role
Why? This argument already assumes he's scum. If he's town, then we would want that. How urgent on a scale of 1-10 is it that we lynch RR?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 913, Titus wrote:Why? This argument already assumes he's scum.
I was responding to this bit.
In post 911, Titus wrote:You're starting that Cerb would use mechanics to set himself up as town. Ok, theory granted but ascetic doesn't make anyone look town.
---
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 913, Titus wrote:How urgent on a scale of 1-10 is it that we lynch RR?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Hectic »

true
the reads can be standalone
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
Paragone
Spiffeh
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Reasonably Rational
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

Is it urgent? I don't believe so.

Is it the best option of those I can see right now? Yes.

---
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 915, Titus wrote:
In post 913, Titus wrote:How urgent on a scale of 1-10 is it that we lynch RR?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 912, Ankamius wrote:

he's done this slow rolling as scum before, which is why I referenced that claiming ascetic doesn't necessarily become bad just because it doesn't look town; all that truly matters is that whether he is lynched before being able to execute whatever he has planned for the second part of his role

Drixx, idk, I have less direct experience playing with him and I don't even think I've ever seen him be indignant like that before; I don't think I'd be able to parse that properly by itself with where we're at right now

---
Point of order, and about all I'll do in the way of spending my limited time defending myself at this juncture: I never indicated there was anything more to my role; that was all Drixx. Which sure, given we're a hydra doesn't remove the possibility of such risk-benefit analysis and a larger plan being in the works, but it's just a thing you're saying that's provably wrong about me and I figure you should know it. <3

Now I'm off to breakfast, then class, then the mountains. I'll try to get some work done on the game so there's at least some benefit if you end up continuing down this path during my mostly absence, but no guarantees until like 14 hours from now.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 800, Sherlock and Watson wrote:After carefully reviewing my notes, rereading, and thinking carefully, I've decided I have no idea what the F chemist's alignment is

I might just save him for tomorrow or hope mech solves him somehow

-S
:crab:
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 920, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 912, Ankamius wrote:

---
Point of order, and about all I'll do in the way of spending my limited time defending myself at this juncture: I never indicated there was anything more to my role; that was all Drixx. Which sure, given we're a hydra doesn't remove the possibility of such risk-benefit analysis and a larger plan being in the works, but it's just a thing you're saying that's provably wrong about me and I figure you should know it. <3

Now I'm off to breakfast, then class, then the mountains. I'll try to get some work done on the game so there's at least some benefit if you end up continuing down this path during my mostly absence, but no guarantees until like 14 hours from now.

-Cerb
oh, you're right

now I understand what titus was getting at

---
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:40 am

So the "case", such as it is, boils down to "One RR head is good at mechanics..." (Thanks for the shade by declaring Cerb as the mechanics wiz instead of both of us) followed by "... therefore Ali would have drafted them."

And then you want to argue that pure wifom speculation is the strongest case you think exists at this moment? You clearly haven't actually read the thread. Please GTFO with that weaksauce™.

Baseless speculation combined with fear mongering about our role is pretty fucking terrible, if I'm being honest. Like ... if Mastina was in this game, I would expect that kind of shitty thinking to be employed against our slot because she has an irrational hate on for me/us and basically treats me/us as a policy lynch. But Ank?

~D

P.S. - I generally have Saturdays off but I am covering a shift tonight. Paired with Cerb having a busy day, there won't be much from us for most of the next 14+ hours and not likely from me until closer to 30 hours.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:41 am

In post 800, Sherlock and Watson wrote:After carefully reviewing my notes, rereading, and thinking carefully, I've decided I have no idea what the F chemist's alignment is

I might just save him for tomorrow or hope mech solves him somehow

-S
Oof this is bad. Chemist is the easiest read in the thread right now. Please elaborate on how you came to that conclusion.

~D
Show