Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2774, insomnia wrote:town is uninformed and has to shift wagons as well, they will fumble a lot, VCA shouldn't lock scum, it should be used as a tool to guide you towards a PoE in which to look at.

using that and ignoring information from a slot is not playing mafia and it won't catch you scum. all town wagons can happen as well jsyk.

i think i've been fairly townie throughout my posting, not sure whether your attempt at raising awareness on my slot is coming from a genuine place or you're trying to make it look like a viable lynch, which are two different things.

your reads are the same as mine except bob, why are you feeling bad about me?
I like the cog dis part of this post, but I disdain the comments about VCA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2690, Pine wrote:Okay! I'm ready to take this game by storm, but I'm at work. Hold off on quick day for a bit while I'm at work and I'll post the big catchup post I have on my desktop at home. GJT's death changes some of it, but these things happen.

were is this catch up post?

As it stands you have not posted a single thing game pertinent so far. You say your have big catchup post all ready but its been 2 days.

Your slot prior to your taking over did next to nothing day two. You even repped in 9 hours before insomnia.

My vca is leaving me feeling that with the situation yesterday that scum could easily of sat back and let town do all the pushing. as from my pov i can see that the wagons were tvt. Now from my experience when scum arnt threatened with lynch they either sit back or go with the flow. Either avoiding both wagons or jumping to which ever one teh momentum swings back and forth.

One gets there hands dirty the other lies low and avoids attention. My gut feeling is that anyone pointing to scum being on teh wagon is suspect. Of the six players two have flipped town. flav is town read of mine followed by fuzzy.

i dont think a scum insomnia has much incentive to join a ank lynch at that time. when he could of just sat on my wagon and pushed my mislynch today.

VOTE: Pine

at the moment im think a invis/pine team
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

i dont think the Ank lynch can give us accurate info as far as VCA

We can get a decent look with the Gjt lynch. We know 100 percent sure that Gjt was a counter wagon to the Nom wagon. As i said it prob did not
start that way but it ended that way

It is likely that Gjt was a PR kill. i think that it possible that the kill was a mislead .Not ready to dismiss this possibility though
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 2701, Looker wrote:SCUM {TheFuzzylogic99 |
joges
Pine | bob3141 | SausasaurusRex | insomnia | Invisibility/Titus | Flavor Leaf } TOWN
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If I were cop, my checks would be Rex and Insomnia.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

prodding pine
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

-
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

vote count 3.1
pine (2) ~
insomnia, bob3141

invisibility (1) ~
flavor leaf

fuzzylogic99 (1) ~
looker

insomnia (1) ~
thefuzzylogic99

not voting (4) ~
SausasaurusRex, pine, invisibility, titus

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

deadline:
(expired on 2020-02-20 22:20:00)

mod notes:

- joint mod iso
Last edited by skitter30 on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Hiatus once more.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:58 pm

In post 2779, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I were cop, my checks would be Rex and Insomnia.
Insomnia, Vizzy and then Rex

I dont think we have a cop though.... :(

I am 99.9999999 percent sure that there was scum either the Gjt and or Nom wagon toward the end of day 1
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:08 pm

Pedit
I am 99.9999999 percent sure that there was scum either the Gjt and or Nom wagon toward the end of day 1
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 2775, Titus wrote:
In post 2774, insomnia wrote:town is uninformed and has to shift wagons as well, they will fumble a lot, VCA shouldn't lock scum, it should be used as a tool to guide you towards a PoE in which to look at.

using that and ignoring information from a slot is not playing mafia and it won't catch you scum. all town wagons can happen as well jsyk.

i think i've been fairly townie throughout my posting, not sure whether your attempt at raising awareness on my slot is coming from a genuine place or you're trying to make it look like a viable lynch, which are two different things.

your reads are the same as mine except bob, why are you feeling bad about me?
I like the cog dis part of this post, but I disdain the comments about VCA.
I don’t see it, my point was VCA should be used to make you focus on some players and then sorting them like a normal mafia game. Therefore, VCA should only point you to a direction and then you should use that as a tool to sort those players, not instantly lock them due to “meh this guy switched 10 times” in a game where town are also stressed and most importantly, uninformed. If wolves had a plan to hard bus they would’ve stuck to it for the credit, a wolf would never switch aimlessly.

===========

Here’s where I’m at.

I scum read all 3 of invis / bob / joges

I don’t know if it has 2 scum, I just know that the pairings from this are weird af.

Joges can’t be with Invis because he voted him when the wagon was gaining steam.

Invis probably isn’t with bob just based on their talk earlier and invis’ vote on him

So the only pairing that was left was bob and pine but now he just voted him.

Think I’m either missing something or someone’s playing 4D chess in here when I’m only playing checkers.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by insomnia »

Ok, I think I see where you thought it was dissonance but it’s not lol
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by insomnia »

Bob’s #2776 is literally describing his game play from day one, please end me
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by insomnia »

Bob case : pine is a lurker and faulty VCA given that he’s been doing the same thing day one, so I don’t see how that incentives him to scum read jorge rather than actually town reading him

Bob I want explanation that you can’t weasel out of please. I want to know if you actually scum read the guy because this is not a “I genuinely think this flips scum” vote.

Can you go back and see what you’ve learnt from the answers jorge provided to your questions? Or just anything related to your questions
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: bob
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 151, Nicholai wrote:Kanna kinda obvtowned earlier so i need a new vote, this is most concerning
In post 474, Nicholai wrote:lul i'm feeling buddied but gonna choose to cast that aside for now

regarding Kanna, she's a newbie and didn't know this account was an alt of someone she'd played with until a third in. idk, maybe she's a prodigy and is replicating her town game perfectly, but that's not an assumption i'm going towards, i'm gonna think she's town long before i suspect that
So here's why my slot never kills this guy :yawn:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nicholai was my bud. He was my brother, Anakin.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 284, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: bob
In post 339, Invisibility wrote:
In post 306, Nicholai wrote:
In post 284, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: bob
so why this invis? bob's a pretty cool guy you know
In post 217, bob3141 wrote:
In post 206, Wimpy wrote:Mislynch day 1 is actually preferable

I actualy dont get why if your town, that you woudl think this. As scum lynchs are always preferable to mislynches. Especially day one scum lynches as the scum are put on the back foot very early. If as town we lynch one of their number
feels like scum calling out things that aren’t scummy
though this might just be bad town, bob’s account is only a few months old eyes
In post 342, Invisibility wrote:wait bob is from april of 2019 nvm
In post 344, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: saus
better vote
The premise of the push was that bob pushed on something that was not even scummy. Then, Invisibility says that he might be bad town due to his join date. So that incentivises him to rethink his scum read on bob, however, he then notices that bob is actually sort of experienced.

Why is he not coming back to bob in this case? I don't see how this is a town progression at all, wouldn't he want to keep pressing bob or even attempt to vote him again? There's an unjustifiable lack of follow through that wouldn't occur if Invisibility was town in here. This progression makes no sense.
In post 16, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: fuzzlogic
scum
In post 85, Invisibility wrote:self voting means you don’t have to do anything noticeable
until now >:)
This progression is hard to believe comes from town on the first page.

Vizzy expresses some concern with regards to TFL self-voting and he associates that with a motive for explaining his inactivity / lack of scum hunting. That's a huge giant leap that rarely comes from town. If I put myself in Invis' town shoes, knowing that he's also a slacker that barely does any scum hunting and doesn't even express the need to convey his thoughts in the thread, this push is non-sensical. This is not even taking into consideration that the context of this is that TFL has self-voted on page 1 and Invisibility expects some hunting attempt from him on page 4, and in between the vote itself and the explanation in , Invisibility hasn't really expressed some form of suspicion on anyone else, so the fact that he's expecting someone else to find anything is... :?:

Why would a self-vote be more different than someone sitting in RVS for 6 pages and not doing anything?

VOTE: Invisibility

fuck it i'm sitting on my solve, if it is bob and invis like i said then they would be forced to interact today anyway and anti-spew
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, good on ya, Insomnia. Sheep me which means I sheep you too.

I’m happy going through all my Day 1 reads tbh.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by insomnia »

If you ctrl+f Nicholai's ISO, he starts with a scum lean on Rex which he keeps coming back to, and near the end he starts cozying up to Rex. What would scum!Rex gain off of killing Nicholai?

In hindsight, all of y'all peeps cases were how bad Kanna and Rex's votes were on MB

And look who the N1 kill is, the guy who had solid meta on Kanna and vocally admitted to Kana being obvtown here and he also started town reading Rex. Would an active player that has the potential of interfering with mislynches impose a threat to scum? Gonna let you peeps ponder on that for a bit, Rex is not scum, I am not scum. In what world does scum!Rex or scum!me kill Nicholai? and to what end? I lose a person that town reads the living hell out of me and Rex dumps the opportunity of being town read by the most universally town read person in the whole thread.

the only PoE that should be considered is bob / pine / invisibility and that's it. Nicholai had some bad feels for joges at first and for invis as well.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by insomnia »

FL give your thoughts on that PoE and say if you'll follow it please, I want everyone to realise that this is the most solid PoE and not lynch outside of it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ve been calling Rex town all game.

It’s probably Invisibility/Pine.

I think DP slot still has some equity.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And I’m not entirely sure that you’re town, but I gut wanna say you are? If that makes sense?

Like nothing you’ve done makes me 100% believe that you are town ever. Play wise i can see it coming from scum, but I’m gut-tone reading you as town.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by insomnia »

Did my scum play evolve in your eyes or is it my hiatus that leaves you paranoid about whether I've grown as a scum player? :P

Treating it as a joke but I'm actually kind of raising an eyebrow here, I think of my scum game really weak and you not fully town reading me here is making me believe it's actually planned for whatever reason, hm.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2798, insomnia wrote:Did my scum play evolve in your eyes or is it my hiatus that leaves you paranoid about whether I've grown as a scum player? :P

Treating it as a joke but I'm actually kind of raising an eyebrow here, I think of my scum game really weak and you not fully town reading me here is making me believe it's actually planned for whatever reason, hm.
Hiatus returns generally bring back good scum players from players like us.

You’re an early days Boon like playstyle.