Espeonage
Survivor
Espeonage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 1648, Titus wrote:
In post 1643, Espeonage wrote:Okay, I'm not posting in the middle of night while freaking out about possible flooding of my apartment any more.
Glad your apartment is ok.
Yeah it flooded last time we had serious rain. That issue was fine this time, but our balcony doors on both ends of the apartment have some leaks and there's a small amount of water coming through the roof. But our balcony drain in small so if there was a blockage I'd have a flooded lounge room. Everything looks k for the moment. But we can't catch a break, worst bushfires in history in to worst flooding in 20 years. Parts of Sydney had over half a year's worth of rainfall in 48 hours, so yeah I'm a bit freaked in general.
Don't @ me.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Bitmap »

UNVOTE:

Need to think about this more.

@Ank:
Are you sure it's not just Hectic's playstyle that's causing you think this way? I've never been able to read him since he's always doing weird gimmicky things.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Bitmap »

Hope you and your apartment are okay, Esp!
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

it's possible yeah

---
Espeonage
Espeonage
Survivor
Espeonage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Espeonage »

For the record Hectic is in my scum pool for posting in a similar style to Ali with far too much trolling and non serious reads.
Don't @ me.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

hectic is just weird like he's posting in a creature-esque fashion but im use to him being more of a firebringer-esque player
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

at first i think it was scum indicative but i dont know if its ai atp
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1650, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1648, Titus wrote:
In post 1643, Espeonage wrote:Okay, I'm not posting in the middle of night while freaking out about possible flooding of my apartment any more.
Glad your apartment is ok.
Yeah it flooded last time we had serious rain. That issue was fine this time, but our balcony doors on both ends of the apartment have some leaks and there's a small amount of water coming through the roof. But our balcony drain in small so if there was a blockage I'd have a flooded lounge room. Everything looks k for the moment. But we can't catch a break, worst bushfires in history in to worst flooding in 20 years. Parts of Sydney had over half a year's worth of rainfall in 48 hours, so yeah I'm a bit freaked in general.
I'm removing you from the lynch pool today (not that you were under any serious thread). Try your best and use this game as a distraction from the real life without worrying about getting lynched.

@OkaPoka, I agree with that observation.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1581, Titus wrote:Ank, say your definitive scumread and why please. If they are a mason, then I'll protect them. I don't believe any
reasonable
player has a lead on my masons
(no pun intended)
. If a mason does wind up getting wagoned, I'll cancel the wagon forcefully. So please don't attempt to use mason hunting as an excuse. If a slot is a vigilante, be damn sure you're not shooting a mason but beyond that... leave it to me.

I don't like your excuses not to give reads. I'm not a fan. Your rationale could apply to anyone. I get playing some cards close to the chest, so I only asked for one. If you're right, maybe we'll get a counter going.
Titus has jokes!

For real though. I'm picking up what you put down. I'm also facking exhausted from working the extra shift last night. I've got to crash and get a few hours sleep then work tonight. Sorry to be a lurksack early in your game Titus :(

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1658, Reasonably Rational wrote:For real though. I'm picking up what you put down. I'm also facking exhausted from working the extra shift last night. I've got to crash and get a few hours sleep then work tonight. Sorry to be a lurksack early in your game Titus

~D
It's ok. I know you. I don't publicly expect much Day 1 from y'all anyway. You know this. It's been that way for years.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 1659, Titus wrote:
In post 1658, Reasonably Rational wrote:For real though. I'm picking up what you put down. I'm also facking exhausted from working the extra shift last night. I've got to crash and get a few hours sleep then work tonight. Sorry to be a lurksack early in your game Titus

~D
It's ok. I know you. I don't publicly expect much Day 1 from y'all anyway. You know this. It's been that way for years.
I mean ... for what it's worth I think there's a gold mine of info in this day phase but too much of it still needs anchor points to be very useful. And yeah ... it's always been that way. Can't really trust bayesian reasoning without having something to weight probabilities by.

~D
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1660, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1659, Titus wrote:

~D
I mean ... for what it's worth I think there's a gold mine of info in this day phase but too much of it still needs anchor points to be very useful. And yeah ... it's always been that way. Can't really trust bayesian reasoning without having something to weight probabilities by.

~D
+1 We are both later game powerhouses but I expect you to try the rest of the day and take off day 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1656, OkaPoka wrote:at first i think it was scum indicative but i dont know if its ai atp
Hectic has very limited scum meta to judge off of, and what is there is old. Just FYI.

I’m trying to catch up just thought I’d drop this tidbit off as a gift.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 531, Alisae wrote:CHESSKID
I miss chesskid.

Urge to PL TSE rising.

Sadly kinda think this is behavior is less likely to be done as scum, unless coached.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 569, Maki and Kaito wrote:
Spoiler: nothing posting
In post 249, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
Bargain: Quadruple Dayvig

-S
In post 255, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Sounds like about how these games usually go

-S
In post 292, Sherlock and Watson wrote:These first twelve pages are content-rich and I have lots of really strong reads :kappa

-S
In post 296, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 294, Hectic wrote:why is Ankamius signing her posts with her avatar
is this a mason memo i didn't get
Why not?

-
In post 303, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 298, Alisae wrote:This sherlock pics are disgusting
In post 310, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 306, Ankamius wrote:
In post 294, Hectic wrote:why is Ankamius signing her posts with her avatar
is this a mason memo i didn't get
I don't mean to cause confusion, I'm just here to have fun! =)

I hope you're having fun too!

---

In post 320, Sherlock and Watson wrote:what are you talking about hectic?

why I feel like it was just yesterday I rolled masons with you in https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82018

-S
In post 323, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Good ole ascetic commuting mason

really the best role there is I think

-S
In post 324, Sherlock and Watson wrote:*Ascetic commuting mason with factional nightkill of course

-S
In post 331, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Shit Pine's figured us out!

Dayvig: Pine

-S
In post 334, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 329, Pine wrote:Ali never drafts FL or I
Boon confirmed scum

-S
In post 363, Sherlock and Watson wrote:Ali don't, thanks

-s
In post 373, Sherlock and Watson wrote:
In post 371, Alisae wrote:
I THINK I MIGHT POST LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF THE GAME, I'M SURE THE PLAYERLIST WOULD LOVE THAT!

~W
In post 384, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I thought you talked slightly above average frequency when we played lol that one time

-s
In post 387, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I nearly just snorted my margarita lol

-s

There's a big block where you're talking just to talk, and the only game-relevant thing you say is you switching your hard claim from commuter to ascetica fter somebody else called you out on your claim being scummy.

You don't have to be town leader, but you're not even posting on-topic to the game or showing any of this solving that you can apparently explain

---

Maki is correct here; spiritual vote on Sherlock & Watson but I don’t know the VC or anything.

R&R aren’t scummy except the claim but I do actually think a scum is likely to be ascetic, whether they claim it or not, and this weird claim fromS&W deserves to be lynched.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Espeonage
Espeonage
Survivor
Espeonage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 1663, Amrun wrote:
I miss chesskid.

Urge to PL TSE rising.

Sadly kinda think this is behavior is less likely to be done as scum, unless coached.
Do you have any reason why you think it isn't coached? Because I still feel that there is enough chance that Ali is coaching TSE through this that it's a great Lynch. Lynching TSE now saves wasting a day at some stage to quell the what if.

I think second guessing that Ali wouldn't pick such a visible rogue element is pure wifom. Therefore the argument is moot, so have to take it at face value, and I think town TSE at least tries to work with town. I specifically look poorly on the slap away of the bloc idea.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1664, Amrun wrote:Maki is correct here; spiritual vote on Sherlock & Watson but I don’t know the VC or anything.

R&R aren’t scummy except the claim but I do actually think a scum is likely to be ascetic, whether they claim it or not, and this weird claim fromS&W deserves to be lynched.
No one is close to being lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

"Shitposting is scummy"

This is the argument you're spiritually sheeping, Amrun?

-S
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

you know ywall have to play the game to actually win
right?
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't see a clown nose avi, Alisae.

---
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1665, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1663, Amrun wrote:
I miss chesskid.

Urge to PL TSE rising.

Do you have any reason why you think it isn't coached? Because I still feel that there is enough chance that Ali is coaching TSE through this that it's a great Lynch. Lynching TSE now saves wasting a day at some stage to quell the what if.

I think second guessing that Ali wouldn't pick such a visible rogue element is pure wifom. Therefore the argument is moot, so have to take it at face value, and I think town TSE at least tries to work with town. I specifically look poorly on the slap away of the bloc idea.
I don’t have a good reason except for gut and thinking he’s genuine. I’m not really opposed to a lynch because it can’t go to LyLo anyway.
In post 1667, Sherlock and Watson wrote:"Shitposting is scummy"

This is the argument you're spiritually sheeping, Amrun?

-S
No, I don’t care about the shitposting. I don’t like how they claimed commuter in response to the ascetic claims, then upped it to ascetic after Pine’s claims. I think Pine is enabling at least one scum, who may or may not have claimed ascetic publicly - and I am town, and have an independent TR on R&R.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1669, Ankamius wrote:I don't see a clown nose avi, Alisae.

---
im too adicted to an mmo im sorry :(
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

In post 1670, Amrun wrote:No, I don’t care about the shitposting. I don’t like how they claimed commuter in response to the ascetic claims, then upped it to ascetic after Pine’s claims.
sig material for post-game

-S
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

amrun wanna lynch flavor
Professor Moriarty
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Professor Moriarty »

quack
Modding hydra of Something_Smart and the worst.
"because you're the worst... and you're smart." -Haschel Cedricson