Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Your reading of the Ame situation seems to reflect my own.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Wimpy »

Oh ok
I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today

I will no longer explain my reasons for my scum reads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

- I don't really get why Clidd has me as lock town for the posts he linked. Why would you TR someone for common sense?

And how is the post below common sense or even town-indicative?
In post 67, Luca Blight wrote:Welcome dsjstr, but damn I’m disappointed creative left. Was looking forward to playing with them.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I also don't get what is scummy about Ame's .
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I keep getting mixed up between Insomnia, Flips and Clidd as they all have dark avatars.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

- surely Hectic should ask why Insomnia thought it was a 13p game before saying it might be a townslip?

he question loses all meaning then, and makes me wonder if he just wanted to point it out for town credit.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Hectic »

Why does it lose meaning? I asking the question because I think it has potential to be a townslip, but I wanna check.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 346, Ame wrote:Are y'all just like coldhearted mafia consumers? To me, mafia is a social game, and I enjoy making friends in the process.
How were my RQS answers?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Hectic »

Ame, do you mind addressing ?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 356, Hectic wrote:Why does it lose meaning? I asking the question because I think it has potential to be a townslip, but I wanna check.
Because once you make him aware it might be a townslip, it would obviously influence his answer (especially if he is scum).
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I've caught up, but will need to do some deeper digging.

I feel Flippy is Town; I have a fair bit of experience with him and this effortless posting style in town-indicative of him imo. I've seen him mislynched too many times off the back of it and I'm not letting it happen again on D1.

Hectic and Clidd are my top two SR's right now. I'm less sure about Ame.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:22 am

Post by clidd »

In post 352, Luca Blight wrote: - I don't really get why Clidd has me as lock town for the posts he linked. Why would you TR someone for common sense?

And how is the post below common sense or even town-indicative?
In post 67, Luca Blight wrote:Welcome dsjstr, but damn I’m disappointed creative left. Was looking forward to playing with them.
It seems that you misinterpreted my read's intention. Common sense, in this context, are suggestively basic attitudes or actions, with simple reasoning based on evidence or a series of information that, when linked, form a certain conclusion that is beyond the reach of possible scums, being more easily performed by towns, precisely for the intuitive behavioral authenticity, which I used to subjectively evaluate the set of posts I quoted about you. Evidently, when a fragment is separated from them, it is not possible, however, to understand the general meaning, therefore, isolating post 67 the way it was done in this post is something that significantly distances it from the proper interpretation and, consequently, contributed to the structuring of a line of thought that fits me, obviously, as extreme scum from your point of view. Possibly the two games we played in, had a greater impact on your decision making about my possible alignment placement here, if we do not consider my distance from the beginning of the game. This is problematic, considering that you are locktown to me, even though you are mistaken in most of your considerations. I believe that an approach to this, imagining myself in your place, will not be effective in changing your opinion, so I will probably be ignoring you in this game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:24 am

Post by clidd »

Plus: Wimpy is probably scum.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:25 am

Post by clidd »

@Ame can i see your actual reads ?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:27 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 300, Wimpy wrote:
In post 294, Hectic wrote:Ame's Flippo read on page 5 was a good catch. Not liking Wimpo's vote there. You voting here there because you think she's scum, or because you think she's lying about realising you were V/LA? Stupid thing to lie about.
Cause she used my v/la as a reason to vote. Every time somebody does that I will death tunnel their ass.
I already touched on this but this is most likely a town post because scum wouldn't even care to assume such a stance. They are much more likely to base cases on inconsistency due to the nature of the game, a town is much more likely to get pissed at this push from someone else onto them as it can feel opportunistic. I don't think Wimpy fakes this as scum.
In post 301, Wimpy wrote:So to better answer your question. No I don’t think she lied. I think she actually thought that was an acceptable strategy and it’s not.

I don’t care if she didn’t realize it was Sunday. Even if it had been Monday, that’s when I would have just been getting back.

It’s a low life despicable reason to vote for somebody and to me that means she’s scum or a low life despicable player who thinks that it’s ok to vote somebody who’s v/la.

Either way. I don’t give a damn. I am unable to look past it. I definitely will never be able to town read this slot so the best thing to do is to get rid of her. She’s shown poor judgement and is incapable of helping town win.
Why would she push a V/LA slot as scum if she knows she's not gaining anything from it? It's like talking to a brick wall and it's essentially wasting your time, all the while not achieving anything. I just don't see an agenda behind her push on you. Might be biased because I read her slot town but please reconsider and don't make this an unnecessary thunderdome, nobody wants to sit through this negative energy day one, it's snowballing scum to an easy team due to the apathy that's being created.
In post 308, clidd wrote:I'm considering the scenario where there are 3 scums, because of what I've read so far.
Not really liking this post, mainly because what possibly could've been conveyed in the thread that gives off the feeling of 3 scum? It feels more like an attempt at fake-derping rather than actual derping. Clidd, how'd you come to that conclusion? Do you have a lot of scum leans or?
In post 316, clidd wrote:
In post 313, Wimpy wrote:
In post 312, clidd wrote:Because he wouldn't say this as scum. We played a game together, and he's acting the same way (he was town that game).
Best way to play as scum is to play how you would as town
Do you know the player TSE ? (TrueSoulEnergy) I am feeling something similar with your playstyle (scum indicative).
I like this post, not sure this PoV comes from mafia either. Feeling as though scum would just deliberately choose to push someone for their in-game content rather than just choose to compare them to another player's style, I have yet to see wolves take this approach, surprisingly. it's like trying to justify a gut feeling, all the while not being able to properly put the finger on the "why", so they choose to do it by comparing it to another player, whereas scum wouldn't even bother to make such points, hope that makes some sense.
In post 337, Luca Blight wrote:Just catching up now...
In post 190, Ame wrote:Yes!

Vote: flippy

Also thank you for the quotes. I had actually completely missed that you had already started to consider town Aaron before you logged off.
Why did you wait for Insomnia to get on-board with your Flippy SR before voting yourself?
Don't really like this post, I don't think it accomplishes anything and is just trying to paint Ame scummy. After I sifted through this post, i think the mentality behind it is luca "scum reading" ame and trying to paint her scummy, rather than trying to deduce her alignment here, with that leading question. What is ame even supposed to answer to that?

I also don't like that the progression is

>scum reading ame
>ending to a town read
>at the end of the debate, luca still says "meh it could come from scum easily". If you are starting to town read the slot, why even point that out? Admittedly this could be just the natural progression through the catchup which i didn't check, but it still feels as though he wants to keep ame in check when he doesn't have what for
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:32 am

Post by clidd »

Just a hunch, but being mechanically impossible, as Hectic noted, I don't think it's going to add anything to develop that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:36 am

Post by clidd »

Insomnia, go easy on the boy Luca. He's misdirected, but stills town.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Wimpy »

In post 362, clidd wrote:Plus: Wimpy is probably scum.
Nope. Unfortunately I’m town but thanks for playing

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:42 am

Post by insomnia »

I'm down to do any of flippy or luca today
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Wimpy »

In post 364, insomnia wrote:I already touched on this but this is most likely a town post because scum wouldn't even care to assume such a stance
Unfortunately this isn’t accurate. Regardless of alignment when people cross the line, I care and will make sure they get punished one way or another. The site mods don’t enforce rules unfortunately so I have to just make sure they die.

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:45 am

Post by clidd »

In post 367, Wimpy wrote:
In post 362, clidd wrote:Plus: Wimpy is probably scum.
Nope. Unfortunately I’m town but thanks for playing
We'll see.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Wimpy »

In post 364, insomnia wrote:Why would she push a V/LA slot as scum
Why would she as town?

How about I just see the act as disgusting and technically a violation of site rules and because of that she doesn’t deserve to play. I personally scum read the act. If nobody else does that’s fine.

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:49 am

Post by clidd »

In post 371, Wimpy wrote:
In post 364, insomnia wrote:Why would she push a V/LA slot as scum
Why would she as town?

How about I just see the act as disgusting and technically a violation of site rules and because of that she doesn’t deserve to play. I personally scum read the act. If nobody else does that’s fine.
Why is it a violation ? everyone has the right to play.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:51 am

Post by clidd »

You are giving me absurd scum vibes.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Wimpy »

Everyone also has a right to be on v/la and not be attacked for it. And I don’t care if I give you scum vibes