SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 2875, insomnia wrote:Inb4 it’s Pine and Rex fml
Inb4 it’s literally not me. I’m writing my post now.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:46 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

Let’s begin by looking at the night lynch. Gjt was nightkilled. Unfortunately, due to Gjt’s softclaim, which is a valid reason in itself to nightkill Gjt, there is little we can determine from this. Gjt was voting the lynch, which means scum didn’t feel threatened by him, as Gjt did not vote a member of the mafia. Therefore, I’m going to ignore the nightkill.

, as stated in 2689, really has no defence for Bob at all, and was an almost entirely useless post. It comes across as if Invisibility is making a vague attempt at defending Bob in an Invisibility/Bob scum team, but this post alone confirms neither of them.

I don’t like Titus’s I don’t see why it is better for town to observe than state their opinion, apart from if they want to see what arguments someone has. However, it is even in that scenario better to also state your opinion, lest a bandwagon begin.

Whilst I read through, I’m noticing Flavor Leaf quite often says how he is obvtown. If he is so obviously so, I think it would be good for him to write a town defence for himself, thereby proving it. It shoudln’t be hard if it’s obvious.

In , Titus is again vague and fails to properly answer the question. Without any justified reads or real input at this point, it doesn’t look great for him.

Will be continued later, there’s an irl thing I need to do for a few hours.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:52 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1052, SausasaurusRex wrote:VOTE: Nomnomnom
Sau, what caused the switch to nom here?
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Looker »

I'll just be over here, waiting for collaboration. Good luck.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Nah, other people have town cased me, and honestly Rex, you really should know why on your own accord by now.
Espeonage
Espeonage
Survivor
Espeonage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Espeonage »

vote count 3.3
pine (1) ~
bob3141

invisibility (2) ~
flavor leaf, insomnia

fuzzylogic99 (1) ~
looker

insomnia (1) ~
thefuzzylogic99

not voting (4) ~
SausasaurusRex, pine, titus, invisibility

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

deadline:
(expired on 2020-02-20 22:20:00)

Invisibility has requested replacement.

mod notes:

- joint mod iso
Last edited by skitter30 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2875, insomnia wrote:Inb4 it’s Pine and Rex fml
I like you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Titus »

Rex, you want to fight me? That's not a catchup post. That's a bitch at me post.

#buzzedTitus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Espeonage
Espeonage
Survivor
Espeonage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Hold tight for a sec.

Apologies
Don't @ me.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 2883, Titus wrote:Rex, you want to fight me? That's not a catchup post. That's a bitch at me post.

#buzzedTitus
Not at all, it’s an unfinished catch-up post where I felt some of the things you did weren’t great. I haven’t accused you of scum, and there’s enough pages I haven’t written about yet for my entire read to change on you. There’s no need for a fight.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Titus - Rex made that post, and i think it just pissed all of us off, and I don’t necessarily think that comes from scum in their position.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 2878, insomnia wrote:
In post 1052, SausasaurusRex wrote:VOTE: Nomnomnom
Sau, what caused the switch to nom here?
I believed I already explained it in this post (), but if something needs a little clarification or further explanation just ask.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2886, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Titus - Rex made that post, and i think it just pissed all of us off, and I don’t necessarily think that comes from scum in their position.
Really, what position is that? Coasting lurker scum with toxic Bob.

Bob is very different than the finished team mafia game we were in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:17 am

Post by insomnia »

Yeah I'm like a little more confident in Invis scum and bob town now. Funny.

Looker, I'd love to work with you, let me know what requires my assistance
In post 2888, Titus wrote:
In post 2886, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Titus - Rex made that post, and i think it just pissed all of us off, and I don’t necessarily think that comes from scum in their position.
Really, what position is that? Coasting lurker scum with toxic Bob.

Bob is very different than the finished team mafia game we were in.
Is this saying Bob is scum or town, i don't really understand what you're trying to convey here.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:26 am

Post by insomnia »

I'm totally on the Pine - Invisibility scum team at the moment.
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

Think he might be on about me being more tolerant of smart and armum when they scum read me for silly reasons. As they were respectful even if there read on me was a little silly amount to lynch bob before lylo so they could know if they could trust my reads. And actualy responed to what you actualy said
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

And teh reason i generaly got scum read that game were actualy reasonable even if tehy were wrong. After all there was 10 townies with one sucm in
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:51 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 163, joges wrote:
In post 149, Nicholai wrote:joges' read sure is weird though, people come up with the craziest ideas of how scum are doing crazy strats like "making town not care about the game to lull them to depression with negative insight." when in reality scum are just trying to appear not scummy 95% of the time
This feels misreppy.. Like you want to distance yourself from my read by saying something I already said when I made the vote. Like you just wanted to make sure the same words were in your ISO.
Admittedly I may not get the gist of what his mentality was behind this post, but I don't really understand a thing from this post. Anyway, after some more thorough analysis, I actually full 180'd on my initial reasoning for town reading Joges, which was his pushback at Nicholai. I will explain why down below, commenting on that exact post and what I draw from it.

===========================

Ok, first of all, I will explain what Nicholai's process was for anyone that might have trouble finding it :

Nicholai stated that Joges' reason for voting Salamander was scummy, not that the actual read itself was bad. That's literally all there was to it. Now, going from that premise, watch how Joges' progression unfolds on Nicholai.
In post 179, joges wrote:
In post 122, joges wrote:
In post 95, Salamence20 wrote:Everyone lurks.

This site is dying
VOTE: Salamence

Seems a good way to make town not care about the game is to lull them to depression with negative insight.

Honestly, this is a stretch, but nothing else has stood out.

Concerning the self vote, it's RVS. And no amount of making it anything more than that will make it more than that.
In post 149, Nicholai wrote:joges' read sure is weird though, people come up with the craziest ideas of how scum are doing crazy strats like "making town not care about the game to lull them to depression with negative insight." when in reality scum are just trying to appear not scummy 95% of the time
In post 152, Nicholai wrote:VOTE: Salamence his ISO is sludgy

(note this is not an OMGUS, i actually intuitively townread people who vote me by default)
In post 173, Nicholai wrote:
In post 163, joges wrote:
This feels misreppy.. Like you want to distance yourself from my read by saying something I already said when I made the vote. Like you just wanted to make sure the same words were in your ISO.
what what what? i was disagreeing with your read and basically calling it reaching actually
122 - I vote Sala, and mention it's a stretch for my reason but it's all that stood out.

149 - You call my already self-proclaimed shaky read "weird"

152 - 3 posts later you vote for Sala.

173 - you claim to disagree with my read, while voting my read, and yet I'm supposed to think you're "disagreeing with me"?
This is a blatant misrep from what Nicholai was actually saying in order for joges to fabricate this progression (read my note on Nicholai's thoughts).
149 - You call my already self-proclaimed shaky read "weird"
This is an attempt at being one of them "gotcha" moments that really doesn't make any sense. Basically, Joges has invalidated his own vote on Salamander
in the same post
saying it was a stretch, but because someone else called it weird they're scummy? So, you made a self-admitted shit vote, but when someone else calls it out you say that it's weird? This is not even an attempt at discerning whether his call-out is scum motivated, this is bluntly portraying him scummy because he said that joges' vote was shit.
152 - 3 posts later you vote for Sala.

173 - you claim to disagree with my read, while voting my read, and yet I'm supposed to think you're "disagreeing with me"?
The next set of posts is just blatantly misrepping Nicholai's posts in order to fit his narrative. Just because Nicholai voted Sala, it doesn't mean that he is saying joges' read was wrong on it, he's saying joges' reasoning for the callout was shit, and it was pretty clear. That doesn't mean that sala isn't scum, it just means he thought your reasoning was scummy.

The most important thing is probably the end of this post , which is "I'm supposed to think you're disagreeing with me?"

I honestly think that the whole progression was faked in order to reach this point. Which is fine, town do stuff like this as well, it's called confirmation bias. Except that this is not even calling Nicholai scum at all, it's just painting him scum and joges town during the process. The ending is a self-centered conclusion which states "Why should I believe anything you say?" rather than "You're scum because x, y, z", which is a polar opposite from a town progression, which joges is trying to attempt to make but isn't flat out stating Nicholai is scum.

This post wasn't meant to deduce Nicholai's alignment at all, it was misrepped in order to make himself look better in the end, while not flat out stating a suspicion on Nicholai although that's what his posts are meant to subtly hint towards to.

Summary

Joges' progression on Nicholai early on wasn't one of trying to deduce his alignment, but rather to make himself look good in the end, through a fake , scummy and full of blatant misrepping progression in order to make Nicholai look like shit and himself look like town.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:00 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 182, Nicholai wrote:joges my man, i didn't vote Salsa for the same reasons you did, i know you said your read was a stretch but i thought it was illogical which is slightly different. hope i've cleared everything up and we can continue to play this grand game of mafia while all having fun and eating grilled halloumi
yeah so apparently nicholai did say "i think your read on him is wrong" which I interpreted as "I think your reasoning for the read is wrong" because of this post, but this was clarified only after that whole thing

it really sucks because now my case is basically still flawed but it doesn't necessarily absolve joges anyway because the point broadly applies, he never called nicholai scum and he did come out better out of the exchange and didn't want to sort him, but my point about him misrepping him doesn't stand anymore.

even though technically if he's scum then he'd take the opportunity to make it look better even if it's not really twisting his actual words and could've capitalized on how bad nicholai's progression was
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:05 am

Post by insomnia »

Also, if Joges' vote on Sala was so shit but then he had a better vote on Nicholai because of his "opportunistic" why didn't he just vote there, given, you know, it's better? :shrug:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:01 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 699, Invisibility wrote:
In post 559, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 551, Non lmh wrote:I like Wimpy.
Wimpy thinks it's joges or Rex.
I think it's Invisibility or Rex.
Kanna voted Rex.
Kanna is smarter then me so
VOTE: Rex
I is smrt
~kbye~
I don't like this. Especially the "~kbye~". If he's going to leave (as implied by ~kbye~), then that means he can never rework his votes when he realises I'm town.

Earlier I forgot to unvote, so UNVOTE:
@Nicholai, I completed a town game earlier today, so you can get a meta town of me. Bear in mind that, as that was my first town game, I wasn't very good. This time will be better. I might even improve my 0% win rate as any alignment!
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
BRUH
lol reach city
In post 701, Invisibility wrote:
In post 562, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 561, Nicholai wrote:
In post 559, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don't like this. Especially the "~kbye~". If he's going to leave (as implied by ~kbye~), then that means he can never rework his votes when he realises I'm town.
what do you mean by this? how would Noni realise you were town, and why can't she change it when she comes on on a future day?
I meant that ”~kbye~” implies she’s leaving and not coming back. Like when you finish a conversation: “kbye”. No more arguments can be made to someone who’s left. It just feels like a statement that she’s unwilling to listen to arguments, which is always scummy.
lol
In post 703, Invisibility wrote:is it just me or has rex been kicked in the ribs by like everyone in the entire game UNVOTE:
what the fuck is this game

bro the thought of there being a town vig that skimmed invis' iso and thought "yeah let's not shoot this" is making me undergo excruciating physical pain

not even because he'd be scum but we really need the information on this lmfao
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:17 am

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: Pine

let's just flashwagon someone and get the flip for info, this is gonna stagnate until we flip something
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

Last game pine repped in we had the same thing happen. I dont get why he is so different when repping in as opposed to when he starts in that slot.

I luv game he repped in and just prod dodged until we had to lynch him and he flipped town.

This game we have had 8 of the original 13 players be replaced and one of those didnt died n1
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:35 am

Post by insomnia »

I mean, just because he was town last game doesn't mean he's gonna be town this game.

Please let's just lynch him and move on, we need 1 more to convince. we have fl, you, titus and me and then we need to convince one more.

a flip will perhaps raise the activity overall.