Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Hectic »

a quick CTR+F immediately disproved that Oka
but i read them anyway
i like the first one a lot more than the second
the second feels a little over the top
like i agree but it's a lot of words to prove something that doesn't require so many words
overall those do make you look better for town

for now: VOTE: Sherlock
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Hectic »

actually having just said that
i'm a little alarmed that i've never seen anything like those wallposts from town!you
in both the games we played together
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:52 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Vote flavor please i beg you

Pedit: omg hectic is the second person to have acknowledged i made those posts
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And because I’M the one making this game unreadable :hardyharharhar: :LOLOLOLOLOL:
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:52 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Me writing wallposts is me from 2015
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And you know what else was evident around that time?

I got obvtown read almost every single town read game of mine because people didn’t realize my scum game was so prolific, even though I’ve had a strong scum game since my first scum game on site in 2014.

:shrug:

Gotta get rid of the BoP somehow
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

As tempting as that is, I annoyingly caught something that is like... highly town indicative

I'm not going to go into it because it reveals more than I want to go into, but I think he's just town and we need to just suck it up and hope it doesn't become something we regret
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Frankly, we’re still on Day 1, and my issue lately has been me actually trying to play the game Pre Day 3, which a lot of times I just didn’t care to. I used to have an even more presence of hammer out of nowhere even if it was my strongest town read, and the game was better off for it.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:56 am

Post by OkaPoka »

You are right that i havent wallposted in a while and i dont like it because very few people read it but i figured if nobody else is acknowledging whats wrong then i have to
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It feels so right to be wrong, baby
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But I’m the one making this 100 page game unreadable even though this day phase should have ended prior to me even starting to play this game :roll:
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Titus »

VC 1.13 Baker
Maki and Kaito (4) - Sherlock and Watson, Spiffeh, gobbledygook, OkaPoka
Sherlock and Watson (6) - Pine, Amrun, Ankamius, Bitmap, Aaron Frost, Hectic
TrueSoulEnergy (3) - Chemist1422, Espeonage, TrueSoulEnergy
Bitmap (1) - Hectic
Pine (1) - Maki and Kaito
OkaPoka (1) - Flavor Leaf

Not voting (2)- Frozen Angel, Reasonably Rational

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Titus endorses: Maki and Kaito
Alisae endorses: Maki and Kaito

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-02-17 09:30:00)

mod notes: ♥ remember to ♥ take ♥ the maf♥iascum ♥ valentines ♥ quiz ♥

FA will likely be replaced.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2558, OkaPoka wrote:You are right that i havent wallposted in a while and i dont like it because very few people read it but i figured if nobody else is acknowledging whats wrong then i have to
fair enough
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:59 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: sherlock
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

In post 343, Maki and Kaito wrote:Stop claiming

More specifically, stop claiming things that aren't anti-town and useful to be claimed day 1, and/or a counter to current claims
As point of reads, Kaito going after people for doing things that he thinks are "anti-town" is more reflective of his scum pattern. As town he more frequently goes after SCUM behavior, as scum he tends to qq about town not playing the way he thinks town should play more. It's not a hard gap (he does critique bad plays as town too), but he does so with greater frequency as scum because it's an easy thing to comment on
In post 343, Maki and Kaito wrote:That seems immoral if nothing else.
scummy
In post 343, Maki and Kaito wrote: So post 29 is a scum claim by you then, or what? What possible reason could you have for thinking the first ascetic claim is scum if you're not an ascetic claim yourself, and Pine is the ascetic enabler?
Scummy argument because scum can very easily claim ascetic or an ascetic-like role to discourage investigations on them, so calling it a "scum claim" is a superficial pot shot
In post 380, Maki and Kaito wrote:Stop trying to "control the game" please -- if it doesn't matter who dies today for your role then let us do our thing. Nobody is going to want to listen to you when you're like this
this is just whiny, Espeonage wasn't even really trying to 'control the game' and even if he was he wasn't being successful enough to justify this overreaction
In post 412, Maki and Kaito wrote:All these nothing posts feel scummy to me, coming from Sherlock
My iso had a full reads list almost from game start and so he's qqing about the fact that I'm shitposting in a game with a scum treestump. Sorry but what?
In post 426, Maki and Kaito wrote:You're smart enough to reach this conclusion too. Suspect.
This is one of the better points the slot makes, insofar as Pine's argument was quite bad (also weird that he took my post seriously) but this doesn't improve my read of the slot because I see no reason not to see this as distancing. It's also worrying to me that Maki is making the better points of the slot while everything Kaito says still looks bad.
In post 564, Maki and Kaito wrote:So you moved us down to reevaluate after I called out that you were nothing posting?
I hate this word, but this is actually a de jure misrep. He called me out before my previous reads list while I still had him as leantown. I downgraded them because I was re-evaluating the earlier posts since he got my attention. Also, this is an overraction for moving from "lean town" to "re-evaluate". I didn't even push them as scum so why would Dunn be concerned with me not leaving them on town when they're pushing me? This thought process is a scummy overreaction, not a town thought process.
In post 569, Maki and Kaito wrote:You don't have to be town leader, but you're not even posting on-topic to the game or showing any of this solving that you can apparently explain
This is a scummy snipe of an argument
In post 652, Maki and Kaito wrote:+1 Agreed. The more I see Bitmap saying it the more I go 'hm'

Why is Pine such a townread for peeps? I think his play is pretty bad for reasons I outlined before. Although, I don't mind voting S and W mostly because of what Kaito said. Maybe I should try reading that slot myself though.
I think a townie would recognize that Pine was being townread largely for the nature of his claim and his conviction in saying he was going to solve day 1. If Pine is scum this feels more like TMI to me now because even though I didn't hate it at the time I don't really see why Maki was thinking this at the time? Although yeah Pine was saying some weird stuff so this on the whole is one of the better posts from the slot.
In post 669, Maki and Kaito wrote:Understandable. As long as you know my sadness levels will go up somewhat.
This is NAI but I would have expected sarcasm here rather than lowgrade AtE

Also complaining to whine about "nothing posting" where I'm engaging with Ali is just, I have to say it, a bullshit read. Town Dunn does not complain at me for socializing/provoking Ali, that just feels like a fake thought process.
In post 860, Maki and Kaito wrote:And citing PoE as a reason to scumread someone at this point in the game is nonsensical, get out of here with that
bullshit
In post 865, Maki and Kaito wrote:I don't see how anything FL has done this game is scummy. They're null for me. You saying it's their scum meta without explanation doesn't do it for me, you linking their iso also doesn't do it for me. You're putting the minimum amount of effort possible to try to wave off FL as scum - not sure what I can "know better" when you don't explain anything.

I'm not asking you to wall post, I'm saying you're not explaining things, and are acting like everyone who calls you out on it is weird/scummy
this is a whiny post asking me to overly explain a scumread on Boon that I can't do because Boon is only scum off meta not play at this point, which suggests that Dunn here is TMIing Boon town and trying to goad me into a confrontation with him while also white knighting someone he should not at this point be white knighting

scummy as shit
In post 885, Maki and Kaito wrote: I don't appreciate being discredited as "whiny" - I believe I've made good points and you've been trying to brush me aside by pointing to things that are only kind of related, like saying "then why aren't you going after bitmap"
This is a slimy discredit. I wasn't saying his posts to me were whining, I was saying his entire play was whiny. His Pine read is whiny, even if it at least makes sense. His Espeonage shade was whiny about NAI stuff. And yes, also his shade on me was whiny about NAI stuff. This is night and day from how Dunn feels as town.
In post 1337, Maki and Kaito wrote:@Sherlock Why did you not request me to come post or talk to me. I suppose that's my only real issue with you.
I don't hate this but it's kinda weird because I feel like I've a) never done this and b) I DID ask about the Bitmap read?
In post 1774, Maki and Kaito wrote:This is a weird post.
Simply observing posts as "weird" is scummy
(looks at own response to 1337)
okay not ALWAYS scummy but still sometimes scummy
In post 1774, Maki and Kaito wrote:No, they're spiritually sheeping the argument in post 569
Kaito doesn't keep up a bad argument like this this long especially in lieu of coherent reads on most of the list
In post 2362, Maki and Kaito wrote:Look in our iso, but tldr: Maki cased him as scum and he hasn't responded to us
like is this an actual scumslip? Pine hasn't even returned to the site and he's acting like not responding to the case is scummy.

Like Pine COULD be scum here is what pisses me off, but I still don't see how they are pushing Pine in a townie way
In post 2363, Maki and Kaito wrote:OK, so lynching Pine would let protective roles protect claimed prs anyway, and since we don't townread him this is perfect
#wolfing

Conclusion:

-S
Professor Moriarty
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Professor Moriarty »

VC 1.14
Sherlock and Watson (7) - Pine, Amrun, Ankamius, Bitmap, AaronFrost, Hectic, OkaPoka
Maki and Kaito (3) - Sherlock and Watson, Spiffeh, gobbledygook
TrueSoulEnergy (3) - Chemist1422, Espeonage, TrueSoulEnergy
Pine (1) - Maki and Kaito
OkaPoka (1) - Flavor Leaf

Not voting (2)- Frozen Angel, Reasonably Rational

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Titus endorses: Someone with a wagon
Alisae endorses: Maki and Kaito

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-02-17 09:30:00)

mod notes: seeking replacement for FA
♥ remember to ♥ take ♥ the maf♥iascum ♥ valentines ♥ quiz ♥
Modding hydra of Something_Smart and the worst.
"because you're the worst... and you're smart." -Haschel Cedricson
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

you have a point with your first post Oka
but Leafy's probably town for other reasons
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:02 pm

In post 2535, Ankamius wrote:I don't know what exactly you expect me to do when you just shut down any engagement and try to overpower me when I challenge you, and it doesn't sit right when you go out of your way to specifically shut that path down before I even interact with you along that same track of thought.
Shut you down? I asked for a fucking rebuttal.

You've just been shutting me down! Why is Dunn town?

Because Dunn's Dunn

Fuck off, I don't like his posting, TWO different people in this game with significantly less experience with Dunn have provided rebuttals to my points but you are too good to?

Like just play day 1 and respond to my points rather than taking pot shots and acting like I'm a fucking idiot, it's rude

-S
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2560, Flavor Leaf wrote:But I’m the one making this 100 page game unreadable even though this day phase should have ended prior to me even starting to play this game :roll:
Jfc dude I just want you to chill with the self meta

Even worst case scenario I get the impression your early game reads would improve if you learned to weaponize what you always claim instead of just saying it
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: TSE
Self Meta
Self Meta
Townie
Self Meta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Self Meta »

In post 2569, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2560, Flavor Leaf wrote:But I’m the one making this 100 page game unreadable even though this day phase should have ended prior to me even starting to play this game :roll:
Jfc dude I just want you to chill with the self meta

Even worst case scenario I get the impression your early game reads would improve if you learned to weaponize what you always claim instead of just saying it
Rude.
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:04 pm

In post 2550, Hectic wrote:a quick CTR+F immediately disproved that Oka
but i read them anyway
i like the first one a lot more than the second
the second feels a little over the top
like i agree but it's a lot of words to prove something that doesn't require so many words
overall those do make you look better for town

for now: VOTE: Sherlock
So this is a #Wagons vote if I understand?

Can you be clearer on why your townread on me degraded so abruptly?

-S
Professor Moriarty
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:05 pm

quack
Professor Moriarty
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:05 pm

quack