Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I don't want Marv to be in a position where he feels he has to go along with what's already been decided.

If he wants to have a go at me or Koba then he can feel free - it will be beneficial to see what he has to say without being rushed.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by IMASPY »

There is no rush for him.... He is calling natsu town. If he changes his mind and hammers natsu without giving intent im voting his shit in tomorrow with no regret.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 949, IMASPY wrote:If we give intent now he could go afk for a day and a half. Then we have to get a replacement. Do we take the L-1 away while the replacement comes and gets caught up with the remaining day and a half?
There's no reason to assume bad sportsmanship from Natsu.

If he did replace out then the deadline would be extended anyway.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 951, IMASPY wrote:There is no rush for him.... He is calling natsu town. If he changes his mind and hammers natsu without giving intent im voting his shit in tomorrow with no regret.
I don't expect him to hammer without warning, I just want him to be able to express his thoughts without thinking his TR is a lost cause already.

I welcome him to have a go at me and Koba. I'm still willing to be open-minded about this lynch.
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by IMASPY »

your killing me smalls
IMASPY
IMASPY
Goon
IMASPY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by IMASPY »

In post 929, Natsu wrote:I'll wait for more from doro replacement. Maybe offsuit won't hammer.
In post 933, IMASPY wrote:Why are you waiting? Why not just treat this moment like it is your last. Put in a great defense. Maybe you can convince us without a PR claim? Then if intent is given you have another chance to PR claim.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 938, John Marv wrote:My reads on DkK and Luca is that they don't feel town aligned with their contributions.

Luca feels to be setting up a D1 mislynch, with purpose of pushing 72 D2. Am expecting today's lynch to be between Natsu and DkK, there'll be time to sort him come D2 (good investigation target).

DkK comes across as active lurking. His reasoning for Natsu vote is also inadequate imo (#652).
if you're going to accuse me of active lurking, you should have some quotes to back yourself up. also my pronouns are they/them, which you would have noticed had you actually really read me.
with a setup with 9 people, I don't find it productive to shout over people just to hear my voice heard unless I have a good read I want to push on.
And as for your expectations, I don't think that your sub in made you supreme town leader here. I have been busy IRL more as well as being busy running an offsite forum game, so yes my contributions are not as substantial or frequent as I'd like them to be, but other than the banter I've had with DP I have attempted to be open with my thought process and allow things to play out.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 910, John Marv wrote:Skimmed through the thread, here are current reads;

{Pikachu}
{IMASPY, Natsu, Hectic}
{72, R1} - null
{DkK}
{Luca}

Will read through more thoroughly and give cases in a few.

@IMASPY, DkK, Pika, Luca, reasons for the Natsu wagon?
had you ISO'd me you would have seen my vote + the reasoning I gave for it :)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 927, Natsu wrote:I kind of don't want to go to bed now because I am very much thinking offsuit is going to hammer without warning.
do you scumread offsuit? you know there's 2 ml? if they lolhammer you and you flip town they're almost guaranteed to get lunched d2 you know that right? this comes off as AtE to me to get votes off(it is similar to in epicmafia when someone unvotes because they are afraid of getting hammered suddenly, not fully AI depending on game context but yeah)
John Marv
John Marv
Townie
John Marv
Townie
Townie

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by John Marv »

There's two points that shows my scumread on Luca. The majority of his contributions are back and forwards with Pikachu. The interactions themselves are NAI and contributes little to the game expect for adding unnecessary clutter and allowing players to active lurk. I understand that Luca has expressed that he may have a less aggressive/laid-back approach to D1, but this amount of intentional active lurking is not what I'd expect from an experienced SE town player.

Here are a few examples of Luca's posts that are non-Pokemon related;
In post 309, Luca Blight wrote:I have a slight SR on dsjstr - tonally he seems ok but he’s just floating through with no real content atm. Need to see more from him.
In post 310, Luca Blight wrote: Koba is almost entirely null atm, but I found this question odd given the post they quoted literally explains why I SR Pikachu, so I’m wondering what the point of the question was?
In post 509, Luca Blight wrote: Why do I get the impression you’re treading on eggshells with your reads?
Yes, I quoted the quotes in a rather biased way. The idea is that the reads he has given out have been limited and highly consists of fence sitting. Again, understandable to a point due to playstyle, but this amount of lack of commitment to reads seems imo outside of town play.

I should probably read other Luca's previous town and scum games for comparison, but I'm too
lazy
busy for that :P

Here's my interpretation of your reads so far. Do correct where I'm wrong.
{IMASPY, Pikachu}
{DkK, R1, John}
{Hectic, Natsu, 72}

I'll get around to DkK's case later. @Luca, do you feel that my analysis of you is fair or biased, and if the latter, how much? How are you feeling about the current gamestate, regarding likelihood of a town victory?
John Marv
John Marv
Townie
John Marv
Townie
Townie

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by John Marv »

pedit VOTE: Luca
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

Pedit means "Preview Edit." I believe in this case you meant "ebwop," or "edit by way of post." Also, adding a vote to the next post after you've done a wall-case usually does not require an "ebwop" since it's kinda obvious what's going on.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:40 pm

I'm not sure how you got Luca having me as a top town; I feel like I'm more mid-range in his list? Although I guess a list from Luca wouldn't hurt
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

That’s a pretty accurate representation of my reads right now, maybe with Pikachu down slightly below Spy.

I don’t see any problem with the posts you quoted, however. They were regarding two low content slots while I was catching up, and that was all I had to say about them at that time.

I feel like if thats the worst of my posts then I’ve probably done very little of what you are accusing me of.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I have a theory on why luca has not pushed me harder and I don't wish to pursue it right now but it makes him town fwiw. this is based on our most recently completed game together where luca ended up flipping as PR.
I wouldn't lynch luca here without better evidence against them.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 910, John Marv wrote:Skimmed through the thread, here are current reads;

{Pikachu}
{IMASPY, Natsu, Hectic}
{72, R1} - null
{DkK}
{Luca}

Will read through more thoroughly and give cases in a few.

@IMASPY, DkK, Pika, Luca, reasons for the Natsu wagon?

Lol. 3 top TRs are the top 3 wagons.
Definitely not what i would do if i was replacing in to a scum slot. If you are scum kudos to you.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:59 pm

I'm passing out soon and sometimes you guys post in the morning. Just a heads up -- I still fully support a claim and hammer on Natsu.
Natsu
Natsu
Goon
Natsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Natsu »

I'm not liking how Marv wants to hammer a town read, but he's also got some opinions that no one else seems to be sharing like scumread on Luca.
Round One also has removed herself from the endgame of Day 1 completely, which is awkward considering she scumreads Pikachu and the leading wagon is Pikachu's doing.

I'm willing to compromise on a 72offsuit lynch over Pikachu. He has been on top of me but is still voting for spy. I think IMASPY is town more and more to be honest. He's making good calls about hammer policy, and seems to have a plan moving into day 2 even if it sounds ambiguous. I really don't think he's scum, and if he is, I think it would be much easier to pinpoint at a later time anyways. Offsuit's vote on him seems like he's trying to let the hammer fall on me so he isn't on my wagon when I flip green. Next to Pikachu, he's about tied with Luca in terms of pressure he has applied with me, but he just isn't voting me like the other two and it makes him look scummy in all honesty.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Hectic »

Nah, offsuit isn't scum, his solving/reads lists have felt authentic this game. I'm a bit lost now because Ima's been upping the towniness, and John's been decent since his entrance.
I think I could get behind lynching either Natsu or Luca. Or Jaiden. Actually, she did mention something about V/LA which explains her absence.
Luca voted me for bad reasons imo and then didn't respond to me when I provided a counterpoint.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 943, John Marv wrote:I can compromise between Natsu/Luca/DkK today, with premise that Natsu clears his slot (or forces me to reread the game) and gives ability to focus my scumreads D2, or go for my current scumreads today.
This is a little weird actually. You shouldn't compromise on someone in your second tier of townreads, pal. Push someone you actually scumread with more conviction.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: Luca
Let's try this out for size. He's felt a little too cooperative since John's rep in, and I'm not sure if it should make sense from his PoV since John is scumreading him and townreading his main scumread.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Hectic »

Lul, this looks so bad for me if the Natsu lynch goes through and flips scum. I have faith in you, Natsu.
Natsu
Natsu
Goon
Natsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Natsu »

Lol. Well I haven't seen anyone besides Spy who thinks you're s/s with me. I have noticed that Luca is pretty floppy as well.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Why would I be uncooperative just because he scumreads me?

Your counter to my vote didn’t move me at all, Hectic, which is why I didn’t respond. It still felt like it was done for towncred, but you’re obviously not going to admit that even it’s true.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 972, Natsu wrote:Lol. Well I haven't seen anyone besides Spy who thinks you're s/s with me. I have noticed that Luca is pretty floppy as well.
Floppy how?