Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:42 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 2973, Auro wrote:
In post 2970, insomnia wrote:there's 4 other slots that are voting you
Yeah, but Flavor being that sure that I'm scum seems bad.
Hobbes being okay with lynching me while also doubting his FL "town tunnel" seems ick as well.
Why though, have you even read his reasoning for it? Like, sure, devoid of any context yeah, but I think you should assess his reasoning and assessing whether the strength of the evidence matches the confidence of the read.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Auro »

Well, "Vizzy requested replacement and is actually active, this is like nomnomnom replacing when she went out" I think isn't exactly reason enough to quicklynch me? Town also gets tilted when pushed, no? And the number of replacements this game has been high in general.

And "quick before someone comes in and charisma's the slot" - meh, if you're town wouldn't you rather someone towned up the slot if town?

Of course, this is unless he has a 100% confident PoE - but I think 100% townreads have to come with very substantial reason.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2974, insomnia wrote:Probably town but it's moreso based around DP's posts (previous slot holder) and how he treated FL w/r/t his read on Ank.

And Ank also town read him and it's someone that Ank has a lot of experience with.

Not lynching that slot and probably never reconsidering that one.
Yes that's cool. I know DP, and was loosely following the end of day play at that time, so asked.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:54 am

Post by insomnia »

I had a read that if FL is alive by F3 then I'll probably reconsider him but I'll give him a pass right now.

Even though logically speaking I might be wrong on 2 people in my PoE currently just purely based off associations and stuff. I can't find a team of two in that PoE of mine.

If it ever comes to it I'll probably vote FL but that would require only flipping 1 scum in my PoE
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:54 am

Post by insomnia »

That's even if I live til F3 lol
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:57 am

Post by insomnia »

well, if you're town, help me find another potential scum because atm i town read everyone but you / pine / bob and I have reasons for most of em

I could probably switch on FL but that's later in the game, that's the only variable that kind of fucks my PoE idk

maybeeee tfl as well? that might be a really unfair treatment of the slot though because i literally can't find a reason for him to call me scum based on VCA alone and not read my post and even have the slightest "damn this guy's town" reaction, I really find that hard to believe.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Auro »

By F3 you mean D3?
Well let's start here, why should I believe you're town? :P
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:00 am

Post by insomnia »

i'm not even gonna answer that lmfao

One more point to TFL, he has 3 lurker slots on scum read and the only one that gets special treatment is Pine which I also scum read so maybe that's a potential team :shrug:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:00 am

Post by insomnia »

F3 - final three or lylo or whatever
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2980, insomnia wrote:maybeeee tfl as well? that might be a really unfair treatment of the slot though because i literally can't find a reason for him to call me scum based on VCA alone and not read my post and even have the slightest "damn this guy's town" reaction, I really find that hard to believe.
Without context I don't really get this, link to the relevant post please?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Auro »

I see my slot was on the D1 scum wagon, and nomnomnom was a powerful scum role - you believe that was bussing?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:05 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 2755, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:UNVOTE: Vizzy

VOTE: insomnia

can't quite explain it but she pings me more as scum then Vizzy...... Tomorrow I am thinking Jorge if she does not flip scum but we will see
In post 2773, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I could lynch Jorge/ Pine today. Still leaning Insomnia , maybe Vizzy.

Giving Insomnia vote slot on the Gjt wagon i rather vote them today.

is there any objection to a Insomania lynch
In post 2783, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 2779, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I were cop, my checks would be Rex and Insomnia.
Insomnia, Vizzy and then Rex

I dont think we have a cop though.... :(

I am 99.9999999 percent sure that there was scum either the Gjt and or Nom wagon toward the end of day 1
In post 2905, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Looker
Maybe i did not understand your alt question. It sounded like you were asking if me and Pine was the same player. Maybe i am just thick. Can you can explain what you were asking?

About Sausage .. i dont usaylly dint equate beibg MIA with being scummy however if a player is absent a lit and then post very little or nonesense post i get suspicious. Right now Rex is bordering on that . i going to give him a chance to post something of substance but he is starring to ping my scum meter . He definitely borsering on lurking

Btw lurking is not nessarily a scum tell but given other factor i can see me voting him

Can you tell me why i should vote Pine over say Vizzy or Insomnia who is very likely scum given the way the wagon went on day one and both were on the Ank wagon.
In post 2563, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Fl
At this point I dont care if you think I am scummy , town or Santa Clause

I think there is scum on the nom wagon. The best way is to clear the wagon till we hit scum..... thats the plan

At Insomnia
Very likely given Noms role flip
Oh apparently there was a reason for scum reading me but it got immediately swept under the rug and he went back to the VCA point
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1117, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: Mislynch Bait
I don't want to vote the pr soft
In post 1118, Invisibility wrote:hi mislync bait sorry that we're lynching you and you just joined we don't really have that much time left in the game
In post 1119, Invisibility wrote:well I guess we kinda do but we don't
In post 1120, Invisibility wrote:anyway your slot fakeclaimed pr and i dont like that
also fl said some stuff
This looks like a pretty lame effort for a bus.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2986, insomnia wrote:Oh apparently there was a reason for scum reading me
Well I read DP's posts about you and FL being scum theater but I'm not sure I'd put much stock into what he says when tilted.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:09 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 2985, Auro wrote:I see my slot was on the D1 scum wagon, and nomnomnom was a powerful scum role - you believe that was bussing?
I mean I don't really care about roles myself, which is probably bad practice, so I don't really tend to accept that point in general.

I don't really know as for the bussing part.

p-edit : i was reluctant to call it a town vote specifically because of the "your slot fakeclaimed pr" but in context maybe nomnom actually softed towards pr and then hard claimed vt but I just assumed / vaguely remembered that nom never said she's town after she softed pr, might have to check
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:09 am

Post by insomnia »

That line made me think he knew that nom was fake-claiming there, I'll have to re-check to see what the whole thing was about.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:13 am

Post by insomnia »

re-checked and you're right
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:14 am

Post by insomnia »

I actually don't really scum read your slot but it's in my PoE and it has the best traction from what I've seen.

Can you ISO me and read my case on joges and give your thoughts? And maybe give your own read on him?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Auro »

Wait
I think least effort path here is being convinced that you're locktown, if you're extremely confident in the PoE of three slots with four mislynches remaining.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Auro »

So fmpov that means check for Insomnia town and the exact solve of Bob+pine.
Sure, I'll ISO you and give thoughts - but you'll have to wait, 2am for me and I need to sleep. See ya.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:23 am

Post by insomnia »

i mean i have been town, just read my iso, i can maybe case my previous slot as well lmfao

uhh idk how to town tell rn

there's
one
scum remaining guys let's catch him!

p-edit : night night
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

Rex can you tell us your poe. as lookign back through your iso of day 3. I can see the odd town read and a few fence sitting comments but not who you scum read. e.g. how it could be invis town or invis scum but you think it just means he was playing bad.

In post 2914 are you saying you scum read or town read invis slot. the one auro has just taken over. As by now you must have choosen if he is to be in your poe or if you think he is town.

And looking a fresh through the vca ive noticed you have not yet cast vote this day phase. Nor the last. Did you not have any point any scum read strong enough to cast a vote.

Im starting to see what dp was seeing in rex.

I would of thought at this time with invis at l-2. A player would have voiced an opinion one way or the other. They woudl either beleive invis is town and want to push another lynch or think he is scum and say as much. Either voting or pushign teh slot. So rex what is your opinion on the slot auro has taken over.

Do you scum read him in which case are there not anything you would want to push. Or do you town read him and in such a case who do you think is scum.

If you scum then your clearly trying to avoid any blame for mislycnh. all the while sitting on the fact you were on nom day of lynch.

If your town then just sitting on the side lines will leave in effect down one towny.
SausasaurusRex
SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:38 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 2996, bob3141 wrote:Rex can you tell us your poe. as lookign back through your iso of day 3. I can see the odd town read and a few fence sitting comments but not who you scum read. e.g. how it could be invis town or invis scum but you think it just means he was playing bad.

In post 2914 are you saying you scum read or town read invis slot. the one auro has just taken over. As by now you must have choosen if he is to be in your poe or if you think he is town.

And looking a fresh through the vca ive noticed you have not yet cast vote this day phase. Nor the last. Did you not have any point any scum read strong enough to cast a vote.

Im starting to see what dp was seeing in rex.

I would of thought at this time with invis at l-2. A player would have voiced an opinion one way or the other. They woudl either beleive invis is town and want to push another lynch or think he is scum and say as much. Either voting or pushign teh slot. So rex what is your opinion on the slot auro has taken over.

Do you scum read him in which case are there not anything you would want to push. Or do you town read him and in such a case who do you think is scum.

If you scum then your clearly trying to avoid any blame for mislycnh. all the while sitting on the fact you were on nom day of lynch.

If your town then just sitting on the side lines will leave in effect down one towny.
I’m a little unsure what you mean by POE.

I’m saying I scumlean the Invisibility slot. There isn’t enough evidence to fully convict him, but it’s certainly not towny. In Day 2, I did not have a strong enough scumread for a vote, which is why I didn’t vote. Despite not being entirely sure about Invisibility’s slot, I do currently believe he is the best slot for a vote at the moment, and so VOTE: Auro. If you need any explanation for this other than what has been said, ask and I will gladly provide.

This is L-1
(I think)

I do see what you mean about me looking a little scummy by not voting. As I had said before, my first two games were both scum, so I learned that I should always be careful not to look scummy. Unfortunately, this has carried into my town games and now it just makes me a not great town player. Sorry about that.

But in conclusion: I’m not completely certain with the Auro lynch, but I believe it is the best option until further evidence arises. I do not wish to push another slot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2958, Auro wrote:Don't think I'll read most of the game. Flavor what parts of the game are relevant?

Yes I remember you! I was looking forward :D I forgot the game we played in though.
Me powering through the Day 1 lynch on ScumJOAT and hard hard hard defending TownPR flip Gjt, and moving it to said ScumJOAT.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2987, Auro wrote:
In post 1117, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: Mislynch Bait
I don't want to vote the pr soft
In post 1118, Invisibility wrote:hi mislync bait sorry that we're lynching you and you just joined we don't really have that much time left in the game
In post 1119, Invisibility wrote:well I guess we kinda do but we don't
In post 1120, Invisibility wrote:anyway your slot fakeclaimed pr and i dont like that
also fl said some stuff
This looks like a pretty lame effort for a bus.
Thing is Mislynch Bait essentially came into the game similar to when you did, but even later. Nomnom was going down. Then she replaced.

Same thing just happened with Invisibility, but it’s getting dragged along more.