AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:56 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 672, insomnia wrote:I didn’t read his exchange with Luca and I did mention it.
I think it would be beneficial for you to read it considering that's the hot button topic here and the whole reason Luca is pushing me right now.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:15 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 706, Ame wrote:
In post 220, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 196, insomnia wrote:I know you aren't doing it consciously but this is just unnecessary banter that I've dealt with in the past. Wasn't trying to put it on you, not my intention, I was explaining why I'm not snapping at you, of course you wouldn't know. I'm just on really thin fucking ice and this is the reason I took a break, because of my toxicity so I'd appreciate if you just stopped trying to poke a creature that will wreak havoc. I can endure stuff but like don't push it too much either.
This + insomnia's tone in general is pretty townie

@Wimpy
so they're independent reads, gotcha, thanks
What about this is townie? He was quite argumentative with Wimpy in the previous game. If I were to read into this it would be scumSomni attempting to avoid the spotlight.
In post 386, AaronFrost wrote:Ame's page 9 was pretty good actually but I'm not willing to slap a townread there just yet. Even scum who get heat early can obvtown to take the pressure off of them.
I don't get where I'm at for you. You find my posts townie, but they aren't AI? Am I still scum for you or just not town?
That's not how that post reads to me, it reads like he knows he can get aggressive/tunnely and is trying his best to curb that behavior. He did something similar with me last game where he got aggressive with me then sort of backed off for not wanting to be tunneled on me.

I think you're town now. I was at a point where I was reevaluating my read on you, but I liked your sorting and analysis on the recent pages.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:19 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 710, Luca Blight wrote:Frost is still a relatively new player, and even one completed scum game is huge added experience for him.
One where I scumslipped and got lynched Day 1 though? Not really. All it would teach me is not to scumslip again.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:25 am

Post by AaronFrost »

VOTE: Luca Blight
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:48 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 402, clidd wrote:
Current read
s>

Locktown:
Luca Blight, Insomnia, Wimpy.
Indicative town
: Aaron Frost, Ame.
Unsure:
Emperor flippyNips, Dsjstr, Hectic.
In post 709, Hectic wrote:Entertaining the possibility of a Clidd+Luca team. Luca "scumreads" clidd early for not being active enough. Clidd locktowns him for it and Luca backs off because Clidd's playing the game which is town-indicative. Distances them early and gives them a reason to townread each other later. Tinfoil theory for now.
Clidd is more engaged but it looks like this game is not as simple as the last so I won't SR him for playing differently. Do you have a reason to SR him because I can't think of one. He did list his unsure as red which can be interpreted as PoE scum. But there are a lot of lock TR from him, and if clidd is town then I would feel good about his lock town reads. If he is scum then I could see him putting his buddy as lock town. I was going to place my vote on clidd so we could get that intel.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

UNVOTE:
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

im gonna try to catch up today might not be doing that till tonight tho
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 721, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 612, Luca Blight wrote:\The close-mindedness of Insomnia’s Luca/Flips push is so lazy and terrible that he’s probably scum.
This is the kind of statement that I almost never expect to come from town!Luca nor was insomnia pushing a Luca/flippynips team. He said it was a TMI read which implies that you both can't be scum together.
Why could that statement not come from Town!Luca?

And Insomnia was originally going for a Flips/Luca team before changing it to a TMI read. Either way it’s poor and close-minded on his part and I’d expect better from him.
In post 723, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 633, Luca Blight wrote:I think Frost would try to improve as scum and don’t see anything in this game he couldn’t have faked so far. We could go in circles here.
Yeah of course I would try to improve, but you're molding your read on me under that assumption instead of actually evaluating my play here.

So IF I am scum trying to improve my play here, then WHY would I attempt the same deflection tactic that I did on you in Mini 2115 in this game with a similar playerlist AND knowing that it didn't work? That makes no fucking sense.
This is entirely wrong.

Those who say you can’t be scum due to playing differently are the ones molding their views - I’m SR’ing you based on your play alone this game.

I’m not sure if you see how silly your last sentence is - you’re arguing that you couldn’t have changed your play so much in one game, and then arguing that you wouldn’t do the same thing as the previous game. Which is it, then? You can’t have it both ways.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 727, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 710, Luca Blight wrote:Frost is still a relatively new player, and even one completed scum game is huge added experience for him.
One where I scumslipped and got lynched Day 1 though? Not really. All it would teach me is not to scumslip again.
This is disingenuous.

You were heading towards being lynched already by that point - it’s not as if you scum-slipped right at the start of the day.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Does Town!Frost really SR me for suspecting him here?

I’ve suspected him in literally every game we’ve played together. I feel like he’s following along with this argument of ‘playing differently so can’t he scum’ rather than actually believing in it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 724, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 638, insomnia wrote:The simple fact that Aaron has been diametrically opposite of his scum game which was his last one before this

And you even suggesting “he would strive to improve” while neglecting how hard it is for someone to switch up their meta from a game to another
Not to mention the first scum game I played with him was while I was still a newbie (which was like > 7 months ago) and my first ever scum game on site. My most recent with him was Mini 2115 which just ended. I had numerous other scumgames in between then which explains the difference in play there. So saying I could drastically change in the span of 1 game is ridiculous.
Your scum play in the lil Uzi large Normal was massively different from your first game as well, and that was a few weeks after.

And as I’ve said repeatedly, there is nothing you’ve done in this game that couldn’t have been easily faked. Your SR on me feels entirely like retaliation which I’ve only seen from Scum!Frost.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 718, clidd wrote:These voting distributions are a mess. Dsjstr voting Flippy ? Ame and Insomnia in a wagon ? something is wrong here.
If you were planning to move me up to joker can I suggest putting me at jester.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Ame »

UNVOTE: Luca

@Karnage can you elaborate on your reads?
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Ame »

@Luca, when you get the chance, I'm curious about your thoughts on this.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Yesh let me think about this, but to be fair Luca was able to pocket me one time I doubt he will be sneaky enough to do it a second time
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Karnage »

Sorry replaced in and some IRL stuff came up. Will try to be around tomorrow

Feel free to lynch ame until then
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 740, Karnage wrote:Sorry replaced in and some IRL stuff came up. Will try to be around tomorrow

Feel free to lynch ame until then
I will sure not be lynching them thanks for the tip
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 732, Luca Blight wrote:I’m not sure if you see how silly your last sentence is - you’re arguing that you couldn’t have changed your play so much in one game, and then arguing that you wouldn’t do the same thing as the previous game. Which is it, then? You can’t have it both ways.
Way to not actually answer the question :roll:

You're basically doing the same thing, arguing that I'm scum based off of the trends you've seen from my previous scum games while also arguing that my play could've changed and improved since the last game. When I say my play wouldn't change in such a quick time, I'm talking about my OVERALL play. Like obviously I'm not going to play the EXACT same way but my tone and behavior would be similar to my previous scum games. You're taking an instance of ONE thing that I did in my last scum game and using it as definitive evidence while also arguing that my play could be different here.

A lot of your arguments are based around the idea of "Aaron COULD be doing x" instead of asking yourself "is Aaron doing x"
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 734, Luca Blight wrote:Does Town!Frost really SR me for suspecting him here?

I’ve suspected him in literally every game we’ve played together. I feel like he’s following along with this argument of ‘playing differently so can’t he scum’ rather than actually believing in it.
That's not even why I suspect you dude, and I'm not even pushing that argument, that's insomnia and Ame pushing that argument.

I do believe I'm playing differently here than I did in Mini 2115 though, because I'm not scum this time, that's usually how that works.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 735, Luca Blight wrote:Your scum play in the lil Uzi large Normal was massively different from your first game as well, and that was a few weeks after.

And as I’ve said repeatedly, there is nothing you’ve done in this game that couldn’t have been easily faked. Your SR on me feels entirely like retaliation which I’ve only seen from Scum!Frost.
Yeah and I almost got lynched Day 1 in that game too until Flavor Leaf, my partner, came in and saved my ass. And again with the "This could be fake" argument instead of evaluating whether or not it's actually fake.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 739, dsjstr wrote:Yesh let me think about this, but to be fair Luca was able to pocket me one time I doubt he will be sneaky enough to do it a second time
If Luca flips scum lynch this with fire. He still never explained why he townreads dsj even though I've asked him like twice, among other questions I've asked him that he's dodged (and this is generally a terrible argument for Luca being town).
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Can everyone who is not named Ame, insomnia or Luca please weigh in on this, otherwise the four of us are gonna keep going around in circles not accomplishing anything.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 426, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 409, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 403, clidd wrote:As long as we vote Emperor, Dsjstr or Hectic today, we're good.

VOTE: Emperor FlippyNips
If you truly TR me then trust my read on Flips.

I think dsjstr is Town as well. Hectic is a decent option, although I need to review.
Why do you townread dsj?
In post 427, Luca Blight wrote:Creative seemed Townie.

I answered earlier why I TR dsjstr.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 742, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 732, Luca Blight wrote:I’m not sure if you see how silly your last sentence is - you’re arguing that you couldn’t have changed your play so much in one game, and then arguing that you wouldn’t do the same thing as the previous game. Which is it, then? You can’t have it both ways.
Way to not actually answer the question :roll:

You're basically doing the same thing, arguing that I'm scum based off of the trends you've seen from my previous scum games while also arguing that my play could've changed and improved since the last game. When I say my play wouldn't change in such a quick time, I'm talking about my OVERALL play. Like obviously I'm not going to play the EXACT same way but my tone and behavior would be similar to my previous scum games. You're taking an instance of ONE thing that I did in my last scum game and using it as definitive evidence while also arguing that my play could be different here.

A lot of your arguments are based around the idea of "Aaron COULD be doing x" instead of asking yourself "is Aaron doing x"
You’re entirely wrong again.

I’m not scumreading you for meta, at all. See my case against you. Im saying that meta isn’t a reason to TR you, and certainly doesn’t make you obvtown, which is a huge difference.

My point is that, while your general play has been different (which is Nai) your reaction to pressure was the same as your scum game, which is alignment indicative. This nullifies any argument that you must be Town for playing differently.

How do you know what I’m asking myself? Your last sentence is basically gibberish. I’ve said you ARE doing certain scummy things such as asking passive questions and fence-sitting, which could mean your scum. I’m Town so won’t know for sure your alignment until you flip.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 743, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 734, Luca Blight wrote:Does Town!Frost really SR me for suspecting him here?

That's not even why I suspect you dude, and I'm not even pushing that argument, that's insomnia and Ame pushing that argument.

I do believe I'm playing differently here than I did in Mini 2115 though, because I'm not scum this time, that's usually how that works.
The timing of your vote certainly implies that is the reason.

Why do you scumread me, then?