Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Sleeping doesn’t even help me anymore
Its the only thing i want to do because its the only way to make these feelings go away but everytime I wake up they just come back
Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Titus »

*hug* Well, I'll be here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3425, Alisae wrote:Sleeping doesn’t even help me anymore
Its the only thing i want to do because its the only way to make these feelings go away but everytime I wake up they just come back
Sleeping doesn’t help, that’s what I’m tryin to say people.

That’s why i dont
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3406, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I know, you and Boon both

You two are gonna make me work for it

I wish I could say I'm looking forward to it but I'm trying to decide if I'll be able to be assed to push it through before marathon weekend is over so I guess you have a few days to fish for the other two scum

-S
I actually won’t fight you about it, i can possibly even be convinced.

Not a strong read by any means, especially because FA was on my list
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

so what I'm getting from this game is that I'm going to have to do a messy 1v1 with krazy to get anywhere in this game and idk if I feel like doing that
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3430, Ankamius wrote:so what I'm getting from this game is that I'm going to have to do a messy 1v1 with krazy to get anywhere in this game and idk if I feel like doing that
Why do you feel this way?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3403, Ankamius wrote:I'm hard-vetoing an insomnia lynch for d2
In post 3406, Sherlock and Watson wrote:I know, you and Boon both

You two are gonna make me work for it

I wish I could say I'm looking forward to it but I'm trying to decide if I'll be able to be assed to push it through before marathon weekend is over so I guess you have a few days to fish for the other two scum

-S
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

oh you asked why, somehow I missed that

it's because this game is messy for me atm and I want to be able to get to a point where I can have a grasp on the game

and having an insomnia lynch is going to fuck with that enough where my main utility to the game is probably just going to end up just... eating a nightkill unless we get to like... day five

at that point I'd rather just play in my neighborhood and mostly ignore posting in the main thread for my own sanity
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Hectic »

Ankamius
how are you reading me now?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3379, Reasonably Rational wrote:Ank: I need a list of 5 slots in this game that are 100% town to you, with reasons why. I agree that you're especially strong at identifying town, so go do it.
Hectic - I honestly don't see any universe where Hectic decides to fakeclaim what is essentially the same role as his recently deceased scumpartner... to do a gambit on a low quality mislynch that has an extreme amount of potential to backfire when he's already in a good spot in the game while the scumteam are already behind on people. This entire play just doesn't make any sense and I don't understand why Alisae would ever greenlight this and/or not have a general plan that the scumteam would agree with and abide by. None of it makes any sense, and his other content this day phase also needs tinfoil to pin down as coming from scum. There's way too many assumptions you have to make to reach him being scum and I simply don't see them ALL being true (or at least if they are, then it always gets found out before endgame and unravels the entire scumteam).

OkaPoka - I don't see: A) Alisae drafting a mafia goon unless it directly benefits one or both of the rules he put into the setup. B) OkaPoka responding to the Gunsmith claim with a VT counterclaim followed by a self-vote unless he's scum with Hectic (which by the way, I have to bend my mind pretty hard to see why he would just call me out like that when a PLAYER KNOWN FOR HAVING HIGH BOP ON ME has called me locktown... unless they're both scum together). C) OkaPoka specifically saying not to lynch Hectic after him... unless they're scum together, which runs into the same point above.

tl;dr: I don't see either of the above being scum unless the scumteam is EXACTLY Sherlock + Watson, Hectic, and OkaPoka. The loops you have to go through to justify any of this shit today for gains that are extremely low is too high to work, requires a lot of coordination and teamwork to pull off, and is not something I can see Alisae micromanaging to get it to work. It's fundamentally insane.

Sherlock and Watson - I think it's only possible for this slot to be scum if the Maki/Kaito lynch was a planned bus, and that's hard to believe where I'm standing right now. This read expires on day 4, so he's on the table for a lynch if he's still alive and I haven't given an updated read yet.

Flavor Leaf - He stumbled over a tell I find town indicative that I don't expect anybody would be convinced by. I don't feel like he's the kind of person to shade the d1 scumlynch like he did, followed by actually pushing that and then blatantly taking credit for it and blustering about his reads, followed... by nothing. He's not making any real pushes right now and I feel like he'd be pressing the momentum if he was scum. Shrug. Partially I just don't want to have to bother reading him so I'm just writing him off as town so I can avoid getting a migraine this game.

that's the best I have atm, I have a few townleans beyond that but none I would say are expressly 'under my protection' except for insomnia
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

ftr I'm townreading insomnia for sync mainly; it's a lazy read but one that I'm willing to stand by until I am reasonably sure whether I'm on the right track or not

it's more likely that we independently came to similar conclusions than I'm just lolwrong for the second time and he happens to be pushing along the same track. This generally happens when I have more sway in the thread and I blatantly didn't when he started pushing those slots.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:47 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Alisae if you’re able to please call 1-800-273-8255 or visit https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

You’re too young to be thinking like this. I know life seems bleak when your love interest just showed they do not love you back. It is hard. Everyone has gone through that. It’s gut wrenching. You begin to call into question your identity. Your purpose. If you’re good enough. No one will ever love you. All these terrible thoughts.

But they aren’t true. You are good enough. You will find someone who actually loves you as much as you love them. You do have purpose. If you can, please start physically exercising. Even if it is just a mile walk around the block or your neighborhood. The chemicals that get released will help you overcome the grief you’re feeling now.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:50 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why should we care what you think when you did this with a scum JoAT?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:52 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 3400, Titus wrote:
In post 3359, gobbledygook wrote:Titus, did you and Spiffeh discuss any one in particular
I don't think I can answer this without revealing who is not a mason. Why did you ask this?
I mean, I don’t think it will reveal who is not a mason. I don’t want like an entire reads list but if there were 2-3 people that could be a good starting point. Clearly the scum killed Spiffeh for how he looked after that wagon on MK. I think he might have been right on another.
In post 3401, Titus wrote:
In post 3308, gobbledygook wrote:I never know why people with abilities don’t target people no one can read but with big presences (FL, Ank, etc) but I will let people make their own mistakes
Why are you making strategy requests like this? It feels like rolefishing.
It isn’t. But from my perspective if I have the ability to check a persons alignment, I am definitely using it on a big name that’s notoriously difficult to actually read for the majority of the players. FL and Ank would be my choices in that case.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:55 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 3435, Ankamius wrote:I have a few townleans beyond that but none I would say are expressly 'under my protection' except for insomnia
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:59 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 3377, Reasonably Rational wrote:I'm unaware of us having any historical connection, so I don't quite see why you should be especially invested in having a town read on our slot.
We don’t have a historical connection. But given Titus’s reaction to your slot Day 1 you seem like a potent player. But right now your play doesn’t show potency. :\
Espeonage
Espeonage
Survivor
Espeonage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Espeonage »

Did we not go over yesterday that this is a stacked player list and people need to stop waving around their giant metaphorical
dicks
BoPs and play the game like normal?
Don't @ me.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:02 am

Post by insomnia »

players also need to stop doing draft analysis and just hunt
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:03 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why does the stacked playerlist make BoP irrelevant?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3438, gobbledygook wrote:
Why should we care what you think when you did this with a scum JoAT?
you're welcome to lynch him anyways

I just won't be willing to try to work with the rest of the town later on if you do
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:16 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Ank you always threaten that.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3433, Ankamius wrote:oh you asked why, somehow I missed that

it's because this game is messy for me atm and I want to be able to get to a point where I can have a grasp on the game

and having an insomnia lynch is going to fuck with that enough where my main utility to the game is probably just going to end up just... eating a nightkill unless we get to like... day five

at that point I'd rather just play in my neighborhood and mostly ignore posting in the main thread for my own sanity
In post 3436, Ankamius wrote:ftr I'm townreading insomnia for sync mainly; it's a lazy read but one that I'm willing to stand by until I am reasonably sure whether I'm on the right track or not

it's more likely that we independently came to similar conclusions than I'm just lolwrong for the second time and he happens to be pushing along the same track. This generally happens when I have more sway in the thread and I blatantly didn't when he started pushing those slots.
here you go

if this isn't enough then lynch him anyways
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:18 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Insomnia, I think Aaron is town.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:21 am

Post by insomnia »

I don't. But if you think so, then let's go Chemist.