insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:04 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 897, Luca Blight wrote:Ame, don’t let my claim be in vain. Please let’s lynch Insomnia today.
Just because you claimed masons doesn't make me scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You’re right - your play this game and your lies and deliberate misreps make you scum.

Claiming masons means you’ll be the lynch, though.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:06 am

Post by insomnia »

no it doesn't, it just proves I read you correctly and was genuinely scum hunting. so here goes your lack of engagement argument, what do you know
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:07 am

Post by insomnia »

Ame I don't want to vote Wimpy, who are your scum slots?
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Ame »

In post 891, insomnia wrote:Well, yeah, i'm not going to lie, i've been sapped of will power because of the recent posting which is honestly obvious, like you can tell. But it's not that I'm not engaged, I just am sapped of any wim when my points keep getting discredited and people don't notice. I have a hard time actually countering this as well, whenever i come back and push my scum read, i get discredited and he's always here, calling me obvscum and cherrypicking everything, even going as far as checking my meta without actually reading anything I post in a game at all, nor looking at my post count. When I talk level of engagement I literally mean post count. I can fake being engaged if i want to, but this is honestly a bad argument to even consider in the context of this game, because i am mentally tired of having to point out to what I perceive as obvious and i just get countered on semantics and trivial stuff.

and i have to deal with nobody listening to me and everyone suggesting i work with my scum read which is just dumb.

and i already posted about your second link thing with aaron's progression. he didn't react poorly to pressure, aaron had a progression on luca and was baffled by his asinine claim, which was the fact that he would've changed his game style radically within 1 game experience apart. which is just mind boggling, it's diametrically opposite, i have proven it's diametrically opposite. especially, aaron raised a good point about luca saying he would've gained experienced after a scum game in which he...slipped and died day one? what?
-What about my Wimpy progression was unfakeable?
-In the first link, you stated that you had not read Luca v Aaron. But you were scumreading Luca for misreading Aaron. How could you know that Luca's reasoning was bad if you didn't even read their diologue?
-The point Luca was making in the second link was about deflection not falling under pressure. Aaron reacted similarly in MN2115. It doesn't influence your perspective on Aaron?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I made a calculated decision - claiming masons means I’m conftown and will be NK, but if Insomnia was lynched I’d be conftown anyway.

It also means if there are any invests/vig then it won’t be wasted on me or Flips. In a 9p maybe there not much more power, though.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 902, insomnia wrote:no it doesn't, it just proves I read you correctly and was genuinely scum hunting. so here goes your lack of engagement argument, what do you know
Bullshit. You don’t even know why you SR me - it was completely faked.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:08 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 905, Luca Blight wrote:but if Insomnia was lynched I’d be conftown anyway.
no you just turn out to be a complete buffoon and you get a red nose picture like me post game
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Ame »

Luca please let me talk to Somni! Somni please address my concerns so we can move on!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Lol, you’re the complete buffoon for your utterly blatant lies about my Frost argument. If you’re Town you’re an even bigger buffoon, but I sincerely doubt that’s the case.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Ame »

you guys are something else :lol:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:14 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 904, Ame wrote:
In post 891, insomnia wrote:Well, yeah, i'm not going to lie, i've been sapped of will power because of the recent posting which is honestly obvious, like you can tell. But it's not that I'm not engaged, I just am sapped of any wim when my points keep getting discredited and people don't notice. I have a hard time actually countering this as well, whenever i come back and push my scum read, i get discredited and he's always here, calling me obvscum and cherrypicking everything, even going as far as checking my meta without actually reading anything I post in a game at all, nor looking at my post count. When I talk level of engagement I literally mean post count. I can fake being engaged if i want to, but this is honestly a bad argument to even consider in the context of this game, because i am mentally tired of having to point out to what I perceive as obvious and i just get countered on semantics and trivial stuff.

and i have to deal with nobody listening to me and everyone suggesting i work with my scum read which is just dumb.

and i already posted about your second link thing with aaron's progression. he didn't react poorly to pressure, aaron had a progression on luca and was baffled by his asinine claim, which was the fact that he would've changed his game style radically within 1 game experience apart. which is just mind boggling, it's diametrically opposite, i have proven it's diametrically opposite. especially, aaron raised a good point about luca saying he would've gained experienced after a scum game in which he...slipped and died day one? what?
-What about my Wimpy progression was unfakeable?
-In the first link, you stated that you had not read Luca v Aaron. But you were scumreading Luca for misreading Aaron. How could you know that Luca's reasoning was bad if you didn't even read their diologue?
-The point Luca was making in the second link was about deflection not falling under pressure. Aaron reacted similarly in MN2115. It doesn't influence your perspective on Aaron?
I think the progression was natural and you'd have to plan it ten steps ahead if it was fake. It was too nuanced and checked out, it was easy to follow and to confirm. I don't think that you could've gotten out of that if you were faking interactions.

For literally the 100th time, I don't scum read Luca for his arguments not checking out. I was scum reading him because he was misreping Aaron's meta and claiming he could've easily changed it after one game, which is a scum argument to make, especially in a game where he was lynched Day 1 and wasn't caught on actual posting stuff but because he slipped. He had the opposite representation on Aaron's meta, including questions asked, when in that game he had only stances taken. It was just a deliberate misrepresentation which I found scum motivated.

No, it doesn't. Aaron's town and I'm hard vetoing the lynch. He didn't react like he did to Luca, he was scum reading Luca prior to him even pushing him, it was a lead up to, it wasn't an instantaneous reaction on the spot after being pushed. Aaron just saw Luca's asinine claim to be scummy and that's why he deflected it. Also, because aaron was leading to a luca scum read, he didn't deflect on him instantaneously, the fact that Luca pushed him at that moment triggered that reaction on him to be natural and not faked because he got caught, hope this is coherent enough to be understood.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:16 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 909, Luca Blight wrote:Lol, you’re the complete buffoon for your utterly blatant lies about my Frost argument. If you’re Town you’re an even bigger buffoon, but I sincerely doubt that’s the case.
you're the avatar of town's defeat, claiming masons d1 and pushing a mislynch on a person that can be BoP'd and can have a huge impact on town cohesion and direction.

you're doing it wrong.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Frost SR me before I pushed him? Where?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:18 am

Post by insomnia »

god this mason pairing

this is almost making me want to laugh as to how it went down but this is so fucking bad and i'm just pissed at you playing like a complete newb.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 912, insomnia wrote:
In post 909, Luca Blight wrote:Lol, you’re the complete buffoon for your utterly blatant lies about my Frost argument. If you’re Town you’re an even bigger buffoon, but I sincerely doubt that’s the case.
you're the avatar of town's defeat, claiming masons d1 and pushing a mislynch on a person that can be BoP'd and can have a huge impact on town cohesion and direction.

you're doing it wrong.
You realise if you had your way I’d have had to claim anyway? Your reads have been entirely wrong and your play this game has been hopeless, to the point of not even reading or comprehending what’s going on.

I thought you didn’t buy my claim btw?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:19 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 913, Luca Blight wrote:Frost SR me before I pushed him? Where?
he had a gut ping and he was leading up to it. i posted a huge spoiler just the last page with his progression on you and it keeps going.

my point was in the scum game, he reacted instantaneously to you because you caught him

in here it's a lot more natural because he already had bad feels on your slot
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:20 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 915, Luca Blight wrote:I thought you didn’t buy my claim btw?
like this is just making me want to stop posting and get mislynched for the first time. what's my motivation as either alignment to not buy the claim?

this is what has been going on the last pages and i just had enough of this shit

i'm scum siding idgaf

how do i get recruited?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:22 am

Post by insomnia »

Your whole push on me was more about "who has a bigger dick" contest rather than actually pushing a scum read. you are misplacing confidence in bad points because you're confbiased and you'll look like a complete buffoon and earn your title as the avatar of town's defeat.

i'm town, stop doing this or i won't have any interest in helping and investing time into this game. you're being obnoxious.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You literally said you didn’t buy the claim, are you suffering from amnesia as well as Insomnia?

Put this scum out of his misery.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:24 am

Post by insomnia »

YES BECAUSE I WAS TUNNELED ON YOUR PLAY BEING SO BAD AND I WAS GENUINELY QUESTIONING YOU NOT TOWN READING MY IDEA OF YOU AND FLIPPY AND INSTANTLY SCUM READ IT RATHER THAN YOU TOWN READING

THEN I THOUGHT "WELL HE DOESN'T CLAIM THIS AS SCUM ANYWAY"

I'm done. you can't even read simple progressions and are just tunneled. hopefully scum just take you out tonight so i can play the game and catch scum instead of being tunneled on bad town.

i'm glad you claimed fwiw
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 918, insomnia wrote:Your whole push on me was more about "who has a bigger dick" contest rather than actually pushing a scum read. you are misplacing confidence in bad points because you're confbiased and you'll look like a complete buffoon and earn your title as the avatar of town's defeat.
Well done, you just described yourself.

I’m done with this. I’ll be back tomorrow. In the meantime, lynch this scum.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:27 am

Post by insomnia »

you just said i'm town with your first line

lmfao
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Ame »

Well, with the claim in mind

Karnage 70
dsjstr 50
Clidd 35
Insomnia 20
Hectic 15
Aaron 10
Luca 0
Flippy 0

I still don't think Insomnia is scum, Luca. Karnage is a good D1 lynch.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You’re literally proving it.

You’re scum, but if you were Town then you’ve been a complete hypocrite. I think there’s 0.1% chance of you actually being Town, tho.