insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by insomnia »

If he was revealed as a cop he'd also have to clear inno 3 players / fake claim he checked at least 2 dead people which would make him look really bad.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Actually, reading Titus’ ISO, I might think it’s Bob too.

Looker, Rex Had already been confirmed vanilla by Titus slot.

Titus was pushing Rex, but really she didn’t have much to say to Rex. Looker was starting to be town read by Titus. Only person unclaimed right now is Bob.

Bob’s an Encryptor. Something that a role cop could guilty. A role cop on a JOAT isn’t a guilty. An Encryptor is.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Bob

I’m good going here first.

You guys 100% go Looker tomorrow if this isn’t scum, okay?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: bob
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 239, bob3141 wrote:
In post 179, joges wrote:
In post 122, joges wrote:
In post 95, Salamence20 wrote:Everyone lurks.

This site is dying
VOTE: Salamence

Seems a good way to make town not care about the game is to lull them to depression with negative insight.

Honestly, this is a stretch, but nothing else has stood out.

Concerning the self vote, it's RVS. And no amount of making it anything more than that will make it more than that.
In post 149, Nicholai wrote:joges' read sure is weird though, people come up with the craziest ideas of how scum are doing crazy strats like "making town not care about the game to lull them to depression with negative insight." when in reality scum are just trying to appear not scummy 95% of the time
In post 152, Nicholai wrote:VOTE: Salamence his ISO is sludgy

(note this is not an OMGUS, i actually intuitively townread people who vote me by default)
In post 173, Nicholai wrote:
In post 163, joges wrote:
In post 149, Nicholai wrote:joges' read sure is weird though, people come up with the craziest ideas of how scum are doing crazy strats like "making town not care about the game to lull them to depression with negative insight." when in reality scum are just trying to appear not scummy 95% of the time
This feels misreppy.. Like you want to distance yourself from my read by saying something I already said when I made the vote. Like you just wanted to make sure the same words were in your ISO.
what what what? i was disagreeing with your read and basically calling it reaching actually
122 - I vote Sala, and mention it's a stretch for my reason but it's all that stood out.

149 - You call my already self-proclaimed shaky read "weird"

152 - 3 posts later you vote for Sala.

173 - you claim to disagree with my read, while voting my read, and yet I'm supposed to think you're "disagreeing with me"?
You say he votes for the same player that you voted for after calling your rad weird. But what do you think of nick read on the same player and how does that affect your read on sala.

Scum talking to scum who was talking to scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 519, bob3141 wrote:
In post 469, Flavor Leaf wrote:Knowing you, would she not try to get you on her side early as scum?

How would scum her be different?

Post like this is making me lean towards FL being town this game. Its not like his last game where he was scum. As although many players scum read him he was very oily and was only lynched day 3 i think. Even though there had been pushs on him day 1 and day 2.

Here i get none of that feeling but a sense of openess from him. Both in his questioning but most in his evaluation. That last game he never realy asked question but pushed this case or that case

TMI
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Auro »

I'm cool with bob, but then let's hear from everyone first - and Bob, claim.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1636, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1627, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1052, SausasaurusRex wrote:VOTE: Nomnomnom
why are other votes better than this one bob?

I think it is bad and just as suspect as kanna and invis votes. As thats teh first tiem nom slot was pushed to l-2 and quickly followed by invis. When it dropped back down to l-2 kanna jumped on it with so little progression. But so far i feel that first wagon on rex feels suspect.

SausasaurusRex (4): Invisibility, kanna, Non lmh, Ankamius

If it were not for my bad feelign over that first wagon then maybe i would see rex vote differntly. As looking it independently of my read on him from that wagon. It does share similar hall marks to how invis/kanna voted for nom. But then when you look at rex iso it is grounded in allot more interaction as apposed to the other two. And appears to me as although he scum read nom due to her push no gjt. As unlike invis and kanna his vote was never on gjt. So in isolation it does look just as bad but as part of his iso and vca it inherently has a much more cohesive progression

As although looker was the hammer and had joined gjt he had joined gjt just after nom went up to l-1, keeping it at tied 5 5. But he never realy tried to push gjt wagon over noms. And implied he would back after gjt gave him his answers. And his intereactions with nom in the vca of the end day wagon and day leave me with gut feeling that he is town. I feel for looker to be noms partner he would have had to done some convincing theater

where fl generaly day one felt towny to me. And although flav is known for doing gambits e.g. double no kill. But woud he realy push a lynch of his partner that he woudl know is a joat.

Bob keeps pushing this wagon, he’s who I quoted earlier. That’s an all town wagon, that’s why he’s pushing it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3532, Auro wrote:I'm cool with bob, but then let's hear from everyone first - and Bob, claim.

I really don’t even need him to claim. We kill him no matter what he claims here tbh. He could claim IC or mason, and it’d still be coming from scum.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Auro »

I mean, if he *is* a cop and has a guilty, then we safely lynch that after lynching Bob.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fair.

Bob, if you’re scum, it’s over. I’m not letting up here
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Auro »

You're all-in on Insomnia town?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by Auro »

Can you case please?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I just kind of understand what he’s been saying.

And if he were scum he’d have pushed more on the me supposed to sheep. He’s just don’t a lot of anti scum things I feel, like scum things that are actually not scummy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like the whole peek exchange, that doesn’t come from cum
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by Auro »

Well, my worry is that he could be scum who thought Titus was a *cop* and not a *rolecop* and thus night killed her.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Anybody could have killed her, tbh. The thing is, Rex and Looker don’t really have much reason since they were already checked.

Bob is the play today.

Kanna slot in hindsight is kinda townie, I guess? Although the replace out could have been scum, hmm....idk, mak, i don’t think he’s scum
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 3540, Flavor Leaf wrote:And if he were scum he’d have pushed more on the me supposed to sheep.
If you're doing my work for me, why would I push on it? I don't follow.

p-edit : Yeah that's reasonable, I actually knew you'd suspect me because of that. I initially wanted to say the same thing, that someone confused the rolecop for an alignment checking cop and that's why it would be newer players, which is why I looked further into Looker and bob.

Not that they're really new, looker probably came from a huge hiatus, or made an account in 2009 or when it was, didn't play and then started playing now and bob's relatively new.

But then I realised the chances of someone not knowing about rolecop as opposed to a normal cop are fairly slim so I dropped that line. It's literally in the name. I actually thought she flipped normal cop fwiw.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3406, insomnia wrote:Titus was a fucking cop

Why are we even discussing the nightkill here and who would make it? Everyone would.
Anybody could... but it's a pretty sub-optimal kill, because I literally said she's scumclaiming. Unless scum has some non-vanilla role they don't want Titus to see -- and I feel like this is low % -- they would've just leave her alive and kill someone else who's widely townread (like you). I would've been hard-pushing her today, free mislynch.

If she was
cop
though it's easy to see why she'd be the NK, and this does loosely point to Insomnia; however he would have believed this the previous day too - and why would he NK Gjt then? Gjt was also an investigative of sorts, true; but still, a direct cop claim from DP should be more dangerous. Hmm.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3243, bob3141 wrote:Titus why do you not want someone that is barley posting.

Claimed pine claimed he wanted to reevaluate when he unvoted auro and taht was 3 days ago. he the only reasons he gave for his on vote auro other than he wanted to sheep flav. Was that he though auro was stalling

Pine who do you think is scum. So far you have just prodged all game. You say auro was stalling but dont you think the same could be said about you.
bob's the first vote on Pine, do you really think he was bussing? When there's a chance of other investigatives in the game and 3 lynches for town? Would bob be this ballsy as a scum partner to Pine?
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

If i was scum why wouldnt i have hammered auro.

Instead i pushed a pine lynch all day. With 2 players sayign they scum read me and one tied to one of those.

Why on earth would i buss my partner if i was scum. When as town im in position to be easily mislynched.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:51 am

Post by insomnia »

Bob full claim