Open 773: Masons and Mafia: RVS Awards (GAME OVER)

Forum rules
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Yshtola, scumreads?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 373, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 372, popsofctown wrote:
In post 367, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 360, popsofctown wrote:
In post 358, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 352, popsofctown wrote:but like Scholarship Student Isis didn't exist when I joined mafiascum but I lover her now :/
I'm confused on what you mean by this.
If this is your first account, you joined in 2020, and yshtola was a character that existed that you could theme your account around, and both your username and avatar reflect that.

I joined in 2008, and my avatar, Scholarship Student Isis, was conceived in ~2015-16, so I couldn't possibly have picked her as a name, but I can now set her as an avatar, that is what my avatar is <-
I'm confused what this has to do with your prior questioning.

Do you believe that I am not Y'shtola Rhul because I named myself Y'shtola Rhul?
Uh
I'm not sure whether this is the first mafiascum account of the human behind the keyboard
If this is your first mafiascum account you are Y'Shtola Rhul.
If you are Ankamius who has also made an extra mafiascum account and named it Y'shtola Rhul, you would still sure be Y'shtola Rhul, you would just also be the same human as Ank.
I don't think you are potentially a viera at a keyboard the way I might have back when I believed Santa might bring me a "real live Yoshi", but that is unambiguously a defect of character on my part and an inferiority compared to what I once was.
Ah, there's the misunderstanding.

I am, in fact, not a Viera. I am a Mi'qote, specifically a Seeker of the Sun. I apologize for not realizing the mixup before, but hopefully this clears up the misunderstanding.

If you would prefer to talk to a Viera, I can see if Lyna is willing to speak to you? She's rather busy, so I wouldn't set the bar too highly for your expectations.
I like
am not even mad anymore
Ok I only played FFTA and FFTA2 where the nonhuman female-only races are all viera except for the ones with super obvious flight, so I mistook you for Viera
And I doesn't know any M'iqote lore stuff so please bring me vieras so I can reminisce about how awesome a life crossroads of being a doublecasting mage or an assassin is as a win/win life outlook.

but like I guess more importantly please help me decide if you are town in this game
maybe chide me into drinking less
thanks in advance
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 374, Auro wrote:
In post 368, Miss Lane wrote:Auro has been defensive venom
:O

{Lot of (scummy?) words with little substance} is still where I'm at regarding her, I'm finding it difficult to search for meaning in her posts and think she's a fine lynch.
Pretending you didn't post this?
In post 341, Auro wrote:
In post 319, Miss Lane wrote:I would like to see a defense of any purpose you can assign to your line of questioning other than the conclusion I have reached, Auro. Unless your argument is that it is all pointless, and you ask for the sake of asking. Then I'd just like you to acknowledge that and we'll both be on our ways.
How I read your posting:
"Stop questioning me because I said I won't respond amicably to any of your questions! And stop scumreading me as well! Here are a ton of clues which tell you why I'm acting this way, but I also think you're scummy, and don't question me about that either. Anyone who questions me is stupid."
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Like your counter point to me saying you're asking stupid questions without purpose is that I'm doing things without purpose, which is a remarkably elementary retort.

I have difficulty legitimately believing you, as town, think that any player short of incredible takes the stances I do as scum.
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:19 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I'll deal with you more in the morning. I don't know why you insist on giving me bullshit to anguish about right before I go to sleep, though.
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 375, Alduskkel wrote:Yshtola, scumreads?
My purpose in this game is to find players with an exceptional quality aether. Whether they are warriors of light or sin eaters is sadly not up to me to decide, for I cannot tell the difference between them.

The players that currently have this aether are Auro, Miss Lynch, and popsofctown. The rest have sadly given me little insight into them to allow me to judge their souls with any sort of accuracy. I apologize for the trouble.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Miss Lane »

But to be honest I have difficulty you're as completely dense as scum as you are here. So you must understand the dilemma I'm in. Why is it so fucking difficult to give someone else space to try to read the game without throwing tantrums and insisting immediate and complete answers to every question that crosses your mind?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Like I could sort you if you'd fuck off for a solid 12 hours and do something other than hound me to answer your insecurities.
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 376, popsofctown wrote:
In post 373, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 372, popsofctown wrote:
In post 367, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 360, popsofctown wrote:
In post 358, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 352, popsofctown wrote:but like Scholarship Student Isis didn't exist when I joined mafiascum but I lover her now :/
I'm confused on what you mean by this.
If this is your first account, you joined in 2020, and yshtola was a character that existed that you could theme your account around, and both your username and avatar reflect that.

I joined in 2008, and my avatar, Scholarship Student Isis, was conceived in ~2015-16, so I couldn't possibly have picked her as a name, but I can now set her as an avatar, that is what my avatar is <-
I'm confused what this has to do with your prior questioning.

Do you believe that I am not Y'shtola Rhul because I named myself Y'shtola Rhul?
Uh
I'm not sure whether this is the first mafiascum account of the human behind the keyboard
If this is your first mafiascum account you are Y'Shtola Rhul.
If you are Ankamius who has also made an extra mafiascum account and named it Y'shtola Rhul, you would still sure be Y'shtola Rhul, you would just also be the same human as Ank.
I don't think you are potentially a viera at a keyboard the way I might have back when I believed Santa might bring me a "real live Yoshi", but that is unambiguously a defect of character on my part and an inferiority compared to what I once was.
Ah, there's the misunderstanding.

I am, in fact, not a Viera. I am a Mi'qote, specifically a Seeker of the Sun. I apologize for not realizing the mixup before, but hopefully this clears up the misunderstanding.

If you would prefer to talk to a Viera, I can see if Lyna is willing to speak to you? She's rather busy, so I wouldn't set the bar too highly for your expectations.
I like
am not even mad anymore
Ok I only played FFTA and FFTA2 where the nonhuman female-only races are all viera except for the ones with super obvious flight, so I mistook you for Viera
And I doesn't know any M'iqote lore stuff so please bring me vieras so I can reminisce about how awesome a life crossroads of being a doublecasting mage or an assassin is as a win/win life outlook.

but like I guess more importantly please help me decide if you are town in this game
maybe chide me into drinking less
thanks in advance
I understand, Vieras are rather pretty from what I've been told and I'm flattered that you would mistake me as one.

Do you believe in my purpose? Whether I am among those that are searching for the truth or merely obscuring it, it depends mostly on your interpretation of that premise.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Eh. Maybe I'm being picky, but request that in that period you also interact with other players.
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

Miss Lynch, can you stop talking for a spell? I'm getting a headache.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Alduskkel »

is roleplaying really necessary

I can't tell if the 3 players you named are your townreads or scumreads
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 386, Alduskkel wrote:is roleplaying really necessary

Do you have questions about any in particular?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Miss Lane »

And in case anyone doubts the accuracy of my assessment of Auro's approach to this game, I'd like to point out that I had posted a grand total of 79 words before Auro asked a question I had already answered and displayed he has no interest in actually attempting to read to the entirety or understand for himself what anyone else is doing past what is explained to him openly and blatantly.
In post 166, Auro wrote:Random vote, or serious?
If serious, why?
In post 167, Auro wrote:Sorry, didn't read properly. But I'd still like an explanation
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:34 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 387, Yshtola Rhul wrote:

Do you have questions about any in particular?
What do you make of Auro vs Miss Lynch? Which one do you agree with more?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:39 am

Post by Auro »

From what she said, could be either; just that there's something from those 3 to sort from.
In post 381, Miss Lane wrote:But to be honest I have difficulty you're as completely dense as scum as you are here. So you must understand the dilemma I'm in. Why is it so fucking difficult to give someone else space to try to read the game without throwing tantrums and insisting immediate and complete answers to every question that crosses your mind?
Am I the one throwing tantrums though? :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:40 am

Post by Klick »

Note to self: I was on Page 8 before this game doubled in size overnight

Checking this later
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:42 am

Post by Klick »

Quick response to Cheeky: in Homura's early content I'm seeing a lot of the things you were accusing me of, so I'm surprised you didn't see it.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 390, Auro wrote:

From what she said, could be either; just that there's something from those 3 to sort from.
In post 381, Miss Lane wrote:But to be honest I have difficulty you're as completely dense as scum as you are here. So you must understand the dilemma I'm in. Why is it so fucking difficult to give someone else space to try to read the game without throwing tantrums and insisting immediate and complete answers to every question that crosses your mind?
Am
[Was] I
the one
throwing tantrums though? :P
Yes.
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

Miss Lynch is overreacting. Auro has a perfectly reasonable response to what she's been posting, but I like him for other reasons. Namely, his first several posts made me like him.

Miss Lynch can go either way, I mainly don't like the overreactions to being questioned without being confronted at the same time. In the same case, she would likely be more careful about how to proceed when she is confronted, which was always either ignored or fought with the same intensity.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 394, Yshtola Rhul wrote:Miss Lynch can go either way, I mainly don't like the overreactions to being questioned without being confronted at the same time. In the same case, she would likely be more careful about how to proceed when she is confronted, which was always either ignored or fought with the same intensity.
I don't really understand this part. Could you phrase it more clearly?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Auro »

In post 282, Miss Lane wrote:Asduck
In post 282, Miss Lane wrote:Askud
In post 282, Miss Lane wrote:Asgard
In post 290, Miss Lane wrote:Asgor
In post 370, Miss Lane wrote:Asphodel
lol
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 395, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 394, Yshtola Rhul wrote:Miss Lynch can go either way, I mainly don't like the overreactions to being questioned without being confronted at the same time. In the same case, she would likely be more careful about how to proceed when she is confronted, which was always either ignored or fought with the same intensity.
I don't really understand this part. Could you phrase it more clearly?
Miss Lynch overreacted to being questioned when there was no confrontation involved. I don't like this.

Miss Lynch didn't change course or hesitate when confronted after that point. I like this.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:54 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Allot over Night.
Probably not going to read all this.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy