Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Karnage »

Vote Count 3.1
Not voting (5) ~
Maduisha, GeneralWu, OldMapleNostalgia, ceejayvinoya, JacksonVirgo

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2020-03-07 23:02:00)

V/LA: none
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
OldMapleNostalgia
OldMapleNostalgia
Townie
OldMapleNostalgia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:16 am

Post by OldMapleNostalgia »

So mafia kept me alive for two reasons off the top of my head.
1. I had the wrong reads day 2 (madu scum, clidd/jv power duo scum) and want me to continue in that direction.
2. Clidd had the RIGHT reads, and he could narrow them down EVEN IF 72 flipped town.
In post 612, ceejayvinoya wrote:Well fuck. Okay. It's probably genwu and I don't know who the other guy is
How can you not have 2 people in your scum pool by now???? This reads like you're avoiding discussion, do you not want to bus your partner?
In post 605, JacksonVirgo wrote:Okay so, I feel stupid but that's aight.
Intent to vote GeneralWu
In post 607, JacksonVirgo wrote:Scum is General and Ceejay as I said in my previous post from EoD.
I doubt it's Mad like I'm completely against their lynch
What makes GW more scum than ceejay? I find it hard to justify lynching ceejay AFTER GW when ceejay is considerably more scum in my opinion.
In post 617, GeneralWu wrote:JV tunneled 72 really hard yesterday and now he turns onto me

It seems to me like he's been using clidd to first push that hang on 72, then turn onto me.

The only thing JV has against me is his "own post from eod" which seemed to me like it was prepared ahead of time.
JV did tunnel fairly hard onto 72. He also got his vote out then let clidd take the reins.
In post 623, Maduisha wrote:I think you have a point about the fact that blindly following 72's hunch is maybe not too smart, even if I think his opinion is valuable, as he can be wrong just like anyone else. As for me working with JV, that's certainly a possibility I can't deny with anything other than my word, so I won't bother. I think I want to place my vote on ceejay. I'll wait until Mapple shows up too, but I'll say now that after he does, I am using my vote with no hesitation.
Madu is so fucking confusing I don't know how to read her. I had her scum-lock yesterday due to her early hammer on phi and playing dumb at the start of yesterday. She's on the fence for me now, considering I have a similar feeling of the game as her. CJ should go first.

I want to vote CJ. Someone explain why it's a bad idea.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Maduisha »

Well, that's it... I am voting for ceejay, I'm sorry if this ends poorly for us, but I think it's the best lead we can take at the moment, since I think he has the highest palpable suspicious behavior.

VOTE: ceejayvinoya
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:57 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

You're voting early in LyLo?
Tactical Lurker
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Well shit. I'm not going to let that just happen

VOTE: Maduisha

Must be Mads/Genwu
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 614, Maduisha wrote:
In post 613, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 609, Maduisha wrote:
In post 580, OldMapleNostalgia wrote:Can you guys explain why 72 is a better lynch than Madu, why doesn't anyone else think Madu is scum-lock? Sorry I wasn't fully following the thread.
I want ceejay to answer this question.
Is this a trick question

72 was behaving in such a way that is not helpful at all.

That and both clidd and JV say you're town for some reason.

The only one who would be up for lynching you at the time would be maple and genwu
I agree he reacted poorly and that didn't help, but if your resolve would have actually been lynching the scummiest person around, I think you would have voted for me, exactly because of what you said. OMN was up for lynching me, as they stated when he asked for people's reasons not to vote for me (which only JV and clidd answered, interestingly enough), GW already had his vote on me, and with you, that's 3. Only one vote away from lynch. And if you ask me, one vote was easy to get, especially considering I had 3 people vote me before, which means there's suspicion and predisposition to vote for me. If what you just said are all your reasons to go for 72 instead of me, I'd argue you just didn't care who got lynched out of the two, and went with the one that was more accessible at the moment, who turns out it's the more experienced, less shady of the two. And if you're mafia and GW is your partner, it would make sense for you to want to get rid of the person who saw through him during the early game.

Tl;dr, I think getting that last vote on me was easy and your claim here is false. Simply, getting rid of 72 was more convenient than lynching a townie that acted scummy.
Like this is the wrong response. 72 was more suspicious looking than you were and there were 2 people vouching for your supposed towniness
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 615, Maduisha wrote:So, yeah... my scumreads are GW and ceejay. I won't cast a vote right away, because I want people to speak their minds too, but that's how I see it.

I only trust JV out of a hunch, which is dangerous, but I'm more eager to trust someone that answered Mapple's question prior to the lynching of 72.
Scumreads GW but prioritizes vote on me
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 622, GeneralWu wrote:
In post 612, ceejayvinoya wrote:Well fuck. Okay. It's probably genwu and I don't know who the other guy is
why do you think it's me
why don't you give some reasons
i feel like all you've been doing this entire game is just showing up at random times to make a couple short posts and you haven't really done much to help out
All you do is ask questions and agree with people
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Don't we all equally scumread gwu. Why do we not Lynch that
Tactical Lurker
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 626, OldMapleNostalgia wrote:
How can you not have 2 people in your scum pool by now???? This reads like you're avoiding discussion, do you not want to bus your partner?

I do have a scum pool. He just happened to flip town.

I want to vote CJ. Someone explain why it's a bad idea.
Because I'm town.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 633, JacksonVirgo wrote:Don't we all equally scumread gwu. Why do we not Lynch that
Only if Mads votes there first
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

ok so now that everyone except OMN has checked the thread since maduisha made that vote, we now know that at least one of maduisha/ceejay is a wolf, if not both.

Since if they're both town, the wolves would have hammered one of them by now.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

No shit, sherlock
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

So mafia kept me alive for two reasons off the top of my head.
1. I had the wrong reads day 2 (madu scum, clidd/jv power duo scum) and want me to continue in that direction.
2. Clidd had the RIGHT reads, and he could narrow them down EVEN IF 72 flipped town.
In my experience there are other reasons why
One reason is you're not the actual mason. I had a game where someone was supposedly the "cop" but he didn't die. He was a mafia.
I don't really think this is the case in this game.

Another reason is that your reads were in the RIGHT direction, although mafia might think killing you would make it more obvious that those reads were right.

I don't really like spending too much time on the nightkill speculation, though, since what happens the majority of the time is that people end up going in circles and waste a bunch of time talking about something that ends up getting them nowhere.
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

In post 627, Maduisha wrote:Well, that's it... I am voting for ceejay, I'm sorry if this ends poorly for us, but I think it's the best lead we can take at the moment, since I think he has the highest palpable suspicious behavior.

This reckless voting I don't like.
Maduisha did this day 1 and people just let her get away with it.
Honestly it's getting to the point where this isn't newbcarding anymore. This is scummy. While on the first day this could be looked at as an honest mistake by a newbie, doing it again is suspicious. It feels like maduisha is relying on the fact that she is a newbie to do things like this and get away with it.
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by GeneralWu »

Also nobody here actually has a legitimate reason to scumread me, since most of the people who are scumreading me are either doing it for no reason or just sheeping clidd from yesterday. In addition, out of the people who scumread me, nobody's provided any bit of reasoning as to
why
they agree with clidd. Everyone's just saying "GW is scum" for no reason at all. If you think I'm scum,
why
do you say that? You can't just sit there and say someone is mafia and vote him for no reason and hope he actually turns out to be mafia.

Honestly I don't understand why like all of the attacks on me today have had zero reasoning to back them.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Maduisha »

In post 639, GeneralWu wrote:
In post 627, Maduisha wrote:Well, that's it... I am voting for ceejay, I'm sorry if this ends poorly for us, but I think it's the best lead we can take at the moment, since I think he has the highest palpable suspicious behavior.

This reckless voting I don't like.
Maduisha did this day 1 and people just let her get away with it.
Honestly it's getting to the point where this isn't newbcarding anymore. This is scummy. While on the first day this could be looked at as an honest mistake by a newbie, doing it again is suspicious. It feels like maduisha is relying on the fact that she is a newbie to do things like this and get away with it.
It's not reckless voting, I stated the reasons why I suspect his behavior and I voted after confirming I'm not alone in this, since OMN said what he said too. It's not newbcarding or whatever you want to call it. I warned about the fact that I'm voting after Mapple comes back, I waited for him, and I did what I said. I'm now certain ceejay is mafia because the thread wasn't locked after I voted, but I understand that is only obvious to myself since I can't prove anything.
In post 635, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 633, JacksonVirgo wrote:Don't we all equally scumread gwu. Why do we not Lynch that
Only if Mads votes there first
I'm never changing my vote today after discovering what you are, I hope you understand.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Maduisha »

I stated my reasons to lynch ceejay (aside from what I now know). I will go with who is most suspicious and I think his behavior is way worse than whatever you can read on GW's right now. But I don't want to state that as a fact and leave it like that, so please, give me your reasons to vote for GW instead (I am not going to change my vote, BTW, you're all free to jump on ceejay's train to lynch me, if this is so shady). Especially as to why are we voting GW if it's now confirmed that either ceejay or myself are mafia since one of us would have been lynched already. The only logical step is to lynch him, or me.

Ask yourselves who is mafia and why do you think so. I don't care if the answer is me, I want to listen to everyone's reasoning, at least.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Maduisha »

I said I trust JV, but after suggesting we vote GW after ceejay and I place votes, I'm not so sure anymore. They're a more experienced player, this fact shouldn't fly over their heads.

I know I'm pointing fingers everywhere, but I want to go with what I'm seeing now instead of going for a purposeless lynch on day 3. You guys should be arguing that I'm scummy, or ceejay is, since the thread is not closed after these votes.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Maduisha »

Actually, the fact ceejay is suggesting to vote GW instead of me if I were to change my vote should be indicative of his alignment, because if he were town, he'd now be sure I'm scum, but he is still trying to get people to wagon on GW. I hope someone else sees what I'm seeing too.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Maduisha »

I only see two possibilities: ceejay is trying to bus GW who is his partner (worthless after proving that one of us two is mafia).

Or mafia is JV and ceejay, which is what I think I'm learning towards, since they're
both
trying to get me to place my vote on Wu.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Maduisha »

In post 559, JacksonVirgo wrote:Why would scum destroy their chance of living D1 for town lynch that was probably going to happen anyway.
If anyone else wants to try and control the town that can be trusted, sure go ahead.
Also I haven't been controlling the town at all
In post 606, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Town shouldn't vote
because if that vote is on town mafia will quick hammer it
These posts are better read together. This is an attempt to take away agency. That and he tried to manipulate GW to vote on 72 during the previous day, but I quoted that on the previous page and I'm not going to repeat that.

Ceejay-JV mafia is my last call. You can now choose to trust Ceejay or me, but I know what I've said in these last few posts can be understood even if nobody but me is certain that I'm town.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

How is making an obvious point controlling the Town? If a town is voted we lose, how the fuck is that scum motivated at all
Tactical Lurker
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Maduisha »

In post 647, JacksonVirgo wrote:How is making an obvious point controlling the Town? If a town is voted we lose, how the fuck is that scum motivated at all
Yes, I'm aware that's an actual concern. A concern you were planning to use as an excuse to control the town in fear and only vote the majority consensus. I know very well that I could have ended the game before if I chose the wrong target, but I didn't.

Also, why are you addressing only this and not the fact that you proposed to still vote GW
after
ceejay and I voted for each other, which proves one of us is mafia, exactly because of what you are saying right now? Ah, because GW is town and you were hoping you could still siphon the votes on him with no explanation behind it.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

It's the other way around Mads. You're protecting genwu from getting lynched because he's your buddy.