Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Maduisha »

In post 632, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 622, GeneralWu wrote:
In post 612, ceejayvinoya wrote:Well fuck. Okay. It's probably genwu and I don't know who the other guy is
why do you think it's me
why don't you give some reasons
i feel like all you've been doing this entire game is just showing up at random times to make a couple short posts and you haven't really done much to help out
All you do is ask questions and
agree with people
Care to elaborate that? Because he's one of the only people that didn't jump on the 72 lynch train, but you did so even after admitting at the start of day 3 that you would have rather lynched me, but getting one extra vote is seemingly too difficult and you went on and "agreed" to vote 72, while GW didn't.

Projecting your own attitude on others much?
In post 635, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 633, JacksonVirgo wrote:Don't we all equally scumread gwu. Why do we not Lynch that
Only if Mads votes there first
I insist I don't want people to ignore this scum slip either. You're indirectly admitting here that you can't be the first one to vote anyone after I forced you to come out of your lurk cave and vote me in self defense, because it would be disadvantageous to you. I ruined your chances to move otherwise and you're pissed. That request is completely absurd, and it stinks.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 650, Maduisha wrote:There's absolutely no reason to vote anyone that is not you or me during today, because there's a clear 50% chance of success lynching a mafia if they do, vs risking it lynching GW right now. I am trying to protect no one, I want people to vote between us two for the obvious reasons. The fact that you are avoiding to talk about it means only one thing. If you were townie, you'd want my head right now, not GW's, no matter how scummy be might seem. Confirmed scum > shady person, if you ask me who to vote.
The fuck is this post
Tactical Lurker
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by Maduisha »

In post 673, JacksonVirgo wrote:I scum-read GWu yet know ceejay is scum through PoE. I'd rather a Gwu lynch but don't mind a ceejay one either
Yes, we all got the fact you'd rather lynch GWu, but you didn't explain why.

Especially after saying you "know" Ceejay is scum. Why would you take a chance to fail instead of aiming for guaranteed success, then?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I've given my reasons why you're Town, so has Clidd. And the only other two scum possibilities is genwu and ceejay so even just with that it's known to me. Clidd has explained why I was town and I am terrible and feigning my town-meta you can even check my game history. But I really don't care much about this game since clidd died
Tactical Lurker
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Maduisha »

In post 676, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 650, Maduisha wrote:There's absolutely no reason to vote anyone that is not you or me during today, because there's a clear 50% chance of success lynching a mafia if they do, vs risking it lynching GW right now. I am trying to protect no one, I want people to vote between us two for the obvious reasons. The fact that you are avoiding to talk about it means only one thing. If you were townie, you'd want my head right now, not GW's, no matter how scummy be might seem. Confirmed scum > shady person, if you ask me who to vote.
The fuck is this post
There is 50% of successful mafia lynch in the view of a townie that isn't me or Ceejay, if he or I are the targets. There is 100% success chance to lynch mafia for a townie in my or his position if we do that. Yet he insists on going for anything other than 100% success.

Did I explain myself any clearer now? I'm saying there that Ceejay is scum.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Maduisha »

In post 678, JacksonVirgo wrote:I've given my reasons why you're Town, so has Clidd. And the only other two scum possibilities is genwu and ceejay so even just with that it's known to me. Clidd has explained why I was town and I am terrible and feigning my town-meta you can even check my game history. But I really don't care much about this game since clidd died
Okay, so out of your mafia pool of 2 people, you want to prioritize the only one the townies "other than you" have no way to actually confirm as scum, makes sense (no).
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 679, Maduisha wrote:
The fuck is this post
There is 50% of successful mafia lynch in the view of a townie that isn't me or Ceejay, if he or I are the targets. There is 100% success chance to lynch mafia for a townie in my or his position if we do that. Yet he insists on going for anything other than 100% success.

It may be because I am tired from work, but I am confused.

In the mechanically unconfirmed players, any VT will have a 66% chance of voting a Mafia today if randomed with no input via reads etc. The Mason is in a tougher position which I don't fully envy, they have a 50% chance of hitting scum which isn't all that bad. I have no idea where your numbers are coming from, mind explaining further?

Mad is also cleared because they could have just pushed for GWu and Ceejay and won like I've been suggesting but they switched it up so that means they're Town also (speaking in general here). Genwu has been my scum-read all game pretty much, the only reason I relucted to vote them was after the Mason flipped and I thought they were Mason. Ceejay is straight up PoE for me, and they have only really participated once in LyLo.
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Ceejay voting Gwu is 100% a bus, to try to get that little tiny bit of town-cred before getting into LyLo again tomorrow.
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 682, JacksonVirgo wrote:Ceejay voting Gwu is 100% a bus, to try to get that little tiny bit of town-cred before getting into LyLo again tomorrow.
Wanting to lynch gwu*
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Okay, I know why me wanting to push for gwu seems bad now lmfao. I didn't even know you voted each other
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 684, JacksonVirgo wrote:Okay, I know why me wanting to push for gwu seems bad now lmfao. I didn't even know you voted each other
forgot that you voted each other
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

VOTE: ceejay
I doubt I will regret this vote, but if I do. Sorry clidd :c
Tactical Lurker
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:36 am

Post by Karnage »

Vote Count 3.3
ceejayvinoya (2) ~
Maduisha, JacksonVirgo,

Maduisha (1) ~
ceejayvinoya,

Not voting (2) ~
GeneralWu, OldMapleNostalgia,

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2020-03-07 23:02:00)

V/LA: none
Last edited by Karnage on Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

There is two ceejays holy shit!
Tactical Lurker
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:39 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 687, Karnage wrote:
Vote Count 3.3
ceejayvinoya (1) ~
Maduisha,

Maduisha (1) ~
ceejayvinoya,

ceejayvinoya (1) ~
JacksonVirgo,

Not voting (2) ~
GeneralWu, OldMapleNostalgia,

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2020-03-07 23:02:00)

V/LA: none
Tactical Lurker
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:40 am

Post by Karnage »

In post 688, JacksonVirgo wrote:There is two ceejays holy shit!
Fixed.
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:40 am

Post by Karnage »

mod note
ceejayvinoya has been prodded. They have have (expired on 2020-03-05 07:38:49) to post before being replaced.
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Maduisha »

Cool, now people will hesitate to hammer L-1 mafia because they're afk and can't defend himself. This game is having such a drawn out agony...
OldMapleNostalgia
OldMapleNostalgia
Townie
OldMapleNostalgia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:45 am

Post by OldMapleNostalgia »

In post 682, JacksonVirgo wrote:Ceejay voting Gwu is 100% a bus, to try to get that little tiny bit of town-cred before getting into LyLo again tomorrow.
You think scum would bus in a 2v3? I think they're in such an advantageous spot that there would be no need. I'm not ruling out the possibility, but I just see CJ/you being more likely. CJ would have to both be bussing GW and Madu (his vote onto her), he can't be that bold.
OldMapleNostalgia
OldMapleNostalgia
Townie
OldMapleNostalgia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:51 am

In post 693, OldMapleNostalgia wrote:
You think scum would bus in a 2v3? I think they're in such an advantageous spot that there would be no need. I'm not ruling out the possibility, but I just see CJ/you being more likely. CJ would have to both be bussing GW and Madu (his vote onto her), he can't be that bold.
Sorry, it would be a Madu bus onto CJ. My point is that thinking about bussing at this point only helps scum, it distracts us from the evidence that is already laid out in votes and possible scum teams. I am okay hammering on CJ, there is little he can say to convince me otherwise. I'll wait for a bit to see if he responds.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Maduisha »

I just hope nobody bought JV not noticing/remembering the votes. They were posting on the same page when it happened, and they'd have to ignore basically all posts from there, including Karnage's vote counts... come on.

I understand everyone has a life, but it's such a blatant lie that I'm almost taking it as surrender flag because the game became stale and their partner disappeared, so they want the game to end as soon as possible.
OldMapleNostalgia
OldMapleNostalgia
Townie
OldMapleNostalgia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:48 am

In post 695, Maduisha wrote:I just hope nobody bought JV not noticing/remembering the votes. They were posting on the same page when it happened, and they'd have to ignore basically all posts from there, including Karnage's vote counts... come on.

I understand everyone has a life, but it's such a blatant lie that I'm almost taking it as surrender flag because the game became stale and their partner disappeared, so they want the game to end as soon as possible.
If it's so blatant vote JV then?
OldMapleNostalgia
OldMapleNostalgia
Townie
OldMapleNostalgia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:17 pm

In post 633, JacksonVirgo wrote:Don't we all equally scumread gwu. Why do we not Lynch that
In post 642, Maduisha wrote:
I stated my reasons to lynch ceejay (aside from what I now know). I will go with who is most suspicious and I think his behavior is way worse than whatever you can read on GW's right now. But I don't want to state that as a fact and leave it like that, so please, give me your reasons to vote for GW instead (I am not going to change my vote, BTW, you're all free to jump on ceejay's train to lynch me, if this is so shady). Especially as to why are we voting GW if it's now confirmed that either ceejay or myself are mafia since one of us would have been lynched already. The only logical step is to lynch him, or me.

Ask yourselves who is mafia and why do you think so. I don't care if the answer is me, I want to listen to everyone's reasoning, at least.
In post 643, Maduisha wrote:I said I trust JV, but after suggesting we vote GW after ceejay and I place votes, I'm not so sure anymore. They're a more experienced player, this fact shouldn't fly over their heads.

I know I'm pointing fingers everywhere, but I want to go with what I'm seeing now instead of going for a purposeless lynch on day 3. You guys should be arguing that I'm scummy, or ceejay is, since the thread is not closed after these votes.
In post 679, Maduisha wrote:
The fuck is this post

Madu and JV's interaction this day is the reason why I'm hesitant to hammer CJ immediately. I get this feeling she is saccing herself by portraying that the vote today MUST be her or CJ, allowing JV to get through without much resistance from town. Plus if she flips scum it won't affect the game that much in that it will still be lylo tomorrow. I still think CJ is top scum and I will hammer on him... but this 50/50 sucks man.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Maduisha »

I'm pretty convinced JV is the partner, but the reason I don't let go of Ceejay is that I have the confirmation thanks to the vote situation, while I could still be wrong about JV, like Clidd was when he tunneled 72 and flipped town in the end. I don't want to let go of sure chances, because it's the only sane thing to do in my position. I understand everything I'm saying is only obvious to myself, so I also understand you guys ought to suspect me too, because aside from Ceejay's slips, I'm in his same scummy position in this vote to the rest of you.

And people considering JV and me as possible scum partners is a possibility I can't deny, so I won't, because I can't prove otherwise until someone is lynched.
Maduisha
Maduisha
Goon
Maduisha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Maduisha »

GWu hasn't come in a long while, so maybe waiting to see if he has anything to say would be better before hammer, but I honestly feel like we're walking in circles in a game where the mafia has abandoned.