Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Paragon »

I don't think Wimpo is Robbnva. It would break my worldview if he was.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Robbnva »

^5 ame
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 375, Paragon wrote:I don't think Wimpo is Robbnva. It would break my worldview if he was.
I'm sorry you had to find out this way
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 375, Paragon wrote:I don't think Wimpo is Robbnva. It would break my worldview if he was.
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... #p11650250
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Skimming that page again I feel sad that TrueSoulEnergy has namespace control for the name "Dry Bones"
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Paragon »

Oh dear.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think scum is mostly in the less active players. The only one I'm townreading is Aloratum. I guess Ame kind of has a lot of scum equity and town equity at the same time and it hurts my head
"Well, I..."
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I really wish I knew how to stop tunneling and changing the things I scumread but I’m stubborn af.

My apologies in advance. I’ll try really hard not to piss anyone off.

I know why wisp said what he said. I hurt his feelings earlier.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Paragon »

VOTE: Taco

Very well, Ame; you are correct.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Ame »

pops do you have a posting restriction that requires Ysha to vote you?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Mafia is a challenging game. I think sometimes I try to verify my reads by seeing whether I can develop several different reasons to believe a slot is scum or town that, like, fits in very separate categories, instead of focusing on the intensity of how much they match a behavior I find indicative. Because the different categeories each soft reset confirmation bias.

If that makes sense.
"Well, I..."
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Paragon »

In post 384, Ame wrote:pops do you have a posting restriction that requires Ysha to vote you?
My current theory is that her posting restriction is to be forbidden to answer any questions about her posting restriction.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 384, Ame wrote:pops do you have a posting restriction that requires Ysha to vote you?
I forget you're a site newb
Let's say that if I do there will be a ban announcement following the game and nomnomnom would need a comoderator for her next two games.
"Well, I..."
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Yeah,I meant post dodge but my brain froze- ugh

I don't get Paragons post restriction bit as it has been confirmed that Post restrictions are non-normal. So either he either doing it for fun or he has a role that requires him to lie.
Either seems likely at this point. Speaking of Paragon if he flips town then I would bet that there is at least one scum maybe two on that wagon. I am not if any scum might be bussing as it a hard thing to tell early in the game. There seems to be quite a few jumping on the Paragon wagon with no to little reason which makes me a bit nervous about his wagon

I played with the Great Boon last game.....It was very entertaining, I can confirm that he does all those things.

Oh ok- I played Rob . Played against his alt Wimpy and Jake from state farm. Been a while though so I don't remember much about his playstyle
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

edit/ err I meant prod dodge......
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Fuzzy rolled scum this game
"Well, I..."
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 335, Robbnva wrote:
In post 333, Wiisp wrote:
In post 326, Robbnva wrote:
In post 320, Paragon wrote:
In post 312, Robbnva wrote:That was a waste of a question from your fake post restriction cause I already said that’s what I think.
I don't think you truly believe this.
But I do. I don’t lie at mafia except the three times I faked a guilty. Everything else I say is 100% honest.

I’m cool getting lynched but town better listen when I’m dead. If they don’t lynch you and pops we will lose
don't think i'd care about your posts even if u died and flipped town
the way you present yourself, makes me not care even if you are right
Idk what that’s supposed to mean but ok. If you’re fine losing cause you don’t like the way “I present myself” that’s on your head not mine.
How confident are you in your reads at this point?
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 351, Paragon wrote:I would be happy to help! I can confirm that popsofctown does have a post restriction. She said so in the following post:
In post 290, popsofctown wrote:
In post 226, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 200, popsofctown wrote:Paragon, do you agree with the notion that Robbnva is a little higher than rand to be town for not forcing content early? Or is he a little higher than rand to be scum because he should have naturally noticed some AI thingies I can't decide eugh
Do you have reason to believe that he would be forcing content earlier as mafia?
It looks townish to have content to provide so there's an incentive to do it.
In post 232, Robbnva wrote: Every game I am involved in, it's because somebody has done something that is so blatantly scummy or somebody has lied about me.
You're wearing jeans
In post 258, Robbnva wrote:Faking a post restriction isn’t AI but all those antics that were pointed out is definitely weird and a little scummy.
Literally midgame selected an avatar of someone who transmogrifies blocks into goombas though
In post 263, Ame wrote:Posting restrictions are prohibited in normal games. It's either not true or a mod error and it needs to be resolved.
False dilemma (nomnomnom wouldn't make this mod error, not worth bothering to check)
In post 276, Robbnva wrote:Because town wouldn’t intentionally try to deceive town
No one has PTs with just the town aligned players, so why are attempts at deception necessarily targeted at other townies and not the mafia?
VOTE: Robbnva for a potential perspective slip.

I also have a post restriction to my role, but it doesn't trigger unless Y'shtola votes me.
I have bolded the relevant section for your viewing pleasure. I believe Y'shtola Rhul should vote for popsofctown so we could test the posting restriction out.
I don't believe that testing something that is proven to be impossible will be a worthwhile contribution to the game. I will vote popsofctown only if I feel I need to in order to advance the game or because I am entirely convinced that she is a Sin Eater.
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 387, popsofctown wrote:
I forget you're a site newb
Let's say that if I do there will be a ban announcement following the game and nomnomnom would need a comoderator for her next two games.
Why?
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

I will standby for further questions.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by eyestott »

I am legitimately more confused by this game than I’ve ever felt playing mafia. I think it’s a combination of Covid19 messing with my head, this being the first game I’ve played in a while, not understanding acronyms people are using, and heavy conflicts between people’s claims and the Normal Rules not to mention that there have been like, 4 role claims, and I don’t have any idea how serious they were.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by eyestott »

Someone please engage with me in a way where I can treat this like a NORMAL game of mafia
I wanna have a conversation with someone and develop some townreads. I think my mind needs calibration because right now I don’t think I’m actually townreading anyone
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

hi eyestott
Do you find Y'shtola's passivity scummy?
"Well, I..."
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by eyestott »

Hey Pops.
I would understand if It's because of the same reasons I just listed.
Oh wait, you mean passive as in maybespeak, rather than inactivity.
I think it doesn't contribute a whole lot to scumhunting. I'm going to check her completed game and see if she acted the same. It was an odd game as far as i can tell where the Masons and Scum were almost identical to eachother (both were trying to hide from the other, and couldnt communicate with their mates)
So I'm not really sure if her playstyle in that game would reflect typical town or antitown behavior. Nevertheless i'll check it out anyway.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think it's scum indicative for her based on Masons and Mafia. I wanted to see how you responded. I think Fuzzy's maybespeak on this page is strongly scum-indicative, though, especially because it tries to masquerade as not being maybespeak while y'shtola is more overt. Do you agree?
"Well, I..."