popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 422, eyestott wrote:There is none, yet you’re claiming that you’ll have a post restriction when Yshtola votes you, even though it wasn’t enforced by the only authority in the game?
And I said halfspeak, not maybespeak
I am hardclaiming that I have a post restriction that would trigger if Yshtola was to vote me

I think it benefits the gamestate to provide this information
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:05 am

Post by eyestott »

I guess I’m just confused as to how your posting could be actually restricted if it’s not something that nomnomnom has allowed in the game. Or are you saying that if Yshtola votes you, you’ll change your posting style of your own accord?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 426, eyestott wrote:I guess I’m just confused as to how your posting could be actually restricted if it’s not something that nomnomnom has allowed in the game. Or are you saying that if Yshtola votes you, you’ll change your posting style of your own accord?
I will change my posting style of someone's accord? Mine? Y'shtola's? Beyoncé's? Probably Beyoncé's. Let's get serious. It's simply the most likely scenario. Occam's razor. When she tells the single ladies to put their hands up I have never seen anyone's hands remain by their sides.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

First question mark should be a period, pedit
"Well, I..."
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:10 am

Post by eyestott »

Am I going crazy? How on earth is it that TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE are claiming posting restrictions in a normal game?
It can’t be a coincidence can it?

Pedit: I give up. VOTE: Popsofctown
Will remove my vote once Yshtola votes Beyoncé here
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

You're town aren't you? I think town. A little inductive but desiring a rescind seems sorty in contrast to Persivul.
"Well, I..."
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 427, popsofctown wrote:
In post 426, eyestott wrote:I guess I’m just confused as to how your posting could be actually restricted if it’s not something that nomnomnom has allowed in the game. Or are you saying that if Yshtola votes you, you’ll change your posting style of your own accord?
I will change my posting style of someone's accord? Mine? Y'shtola's? Beyoncé's? Probably Beyoncé's. Let's get serious. It's simply the most likely scenario. Occam's razor. When she tells the single ladies to put their hands up I have never seen anyone's hands remain by their sides.
In post 428, popsofctown wrote:First question mark should be a period, pedit
Oh my.

I'm afraid I have no interest in such things, you might have confused me with somebody else doing as such?
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

In post 420, eyestott wrote:Are you talking about Paragon and pops?
Yes. They do NOT have post restrictions. Mod has confirmed this. They're likely scum doubling down. If town, they're allowing scum to hide and will be a major liability in lylo. Lynching them is basic play which unfortunately towns have gotten away from.
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 429, eyestott wrote:Am I going crazy? How on earth is it that TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE are claiming posting restrictions in a normal game?
It can’t be a coincidence can it?

Pedit: I give up. VOTE: Popsofctown
Will remove my vote once Yshtola votes Beyoncé here
Pops is joking.
Paragon is pretending that his self-imposed restriction is official.

It is as simple as that.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 431, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
Oh my.

I'm afraid I have no interest in such things, you might have confused me with somebody else doing as such?
I need to do some due diligence though

eyestott:
Explain why you believe you're voting scum.
"Well, I..."
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:18 am

Post by eyestott »

Well, due to my posting restriction, imposed upon me by..... The Scions of the Seventh Dawn.... i can’t legally move my vote until you vote her.
The head scion told me to tell you prettyplease
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

Deliberately lynching "bad town" is terribad play. It can be a theory point of disagreement, but it's still >rand scum indicative since the people who subscribe to it fall back on it more frequently as scum since it's pretty fundamentally easy to avoid fake scumhunting when you're openly admitting to lynching slots you think may be town.
"Well, I..."
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 435, eyestott wrote:Well, due to my posting restriction, imposed upon me by..... The Scions of the Seventh Dawn.... i can’t legally move my vote until you vote her.
The head scion told me to tell you prettyplease
Minfilia has long since gone. Please do not use falsehoods to attempt to force my hand.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:23 am

This is ridiculous. I'm going to have mod impose a permanent post restriction on me. Bye.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:25 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 434, popsofctown wrote:
Oh my.

eyestott:
You're detracting from my sanity and enjoyment of this game. You saw earlier that I was exasperated at not understanding how serious people are being RE: their roleclaims, in fact responding to it first of anyone, and then start trollposting again.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:26 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 438, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:This is ridiculous. I'm going to have mod impose a permanent post restriction on me. Bye.
I regret becoming active in this discussion.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:29 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 439, eyestott wrote:
In post 434, popsofctown wrote:
Oh my.

eyestott:
You're detracting from my sanity and enjoyment of this game. You saw earlier that I was exasperated at not understanding how serious people are being RE: their roleclaims, in fact responding to it first of anyone, and then start trollposting again.
I didn't think I was having that level of impact, Poe's law is always more powerful than I anticipate.
I'll stop trolling for you, up until I get lynched or whatever.
I like having fun but not if it's a zero sum game.
This was a town indicative response evoked by torturing you. Mafia can be cutthroat eyes. But I don't want to be too cutthroat, there's a brink
"Well, I..."
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:34 am

Post by eyestott »

Yeah man, I don't really care if you're townreading me right now
So you're saying this whole thing was a parody of Paragon's initial claim?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 442, eyestott wrote:Yeah man, I don't really care if you're townreading me right now
So you're saying this whole thing was a parody of Paragon's initial claim?
Parody is harsh, I like Paragon, but yes, I just mimicked him.

I care deeply about winning. It may not matter whether I am townreading you with my current d1 lynch equity, but my win percent goes up if you are widely townread and that's accurate.
"Well, I..."
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:41 am

In post 440, eyestott wrote:
In post 438, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:This is ridiculous. I'm going to have mod impose a permanent post restriction on me. Bye.
I regret becoming active in this discussion.
That was me saying I'm replacing out. This is more a kindergarten class than a mafia game.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Ame »

bad dog!
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:43 am

Post by eyestott »

Okay. Please don’t subject people to this in future games. We need to keep players on mafiascum, not drive them off.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:44 am

Post by eyestott »

Well, Rabid Schnauzer, I don’t blame you. We have resolved this, but the damage has already been done.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:44 am

Post by nomnomnom »

This next pagetop is mine
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades