eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:36 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 472, Ame wrote:Where would you place shopping, reading a book, and going to an amusement park on that list?

The way you speak is so similar to me it's uncanny reading your posts sometimes.

I don't have aphantasia. I'm in cognitive neuroscience and visualization is something I'm particularly interested in. Do you mind if I ask you some stuff later?
Mafia
Concert
Favourite show
Amusement park (though if this was for a date with someone it’s probably be at the top)
Shopping
Book (can’t read books anymore without constantly thinking about everything I’m missing out on :cry:
Sports

I’m really fascinated by it too, especially the concept of the Umwelt.
Yeah, I’d be glad to be interviewed by you!
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

Did two people replace out because I fake claimed a post restriction? I just don't understand
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Taly »

In post 285, Ame wrote: @
Taly

1. How do you find Yshtola's Fuzzy vote suspicious? She didn't need reasoning because she was just wagoning with you as requested. It's weird to me that you kept pressing her for reasoning when it was obvious she had none.
2. How had I not posted anything BUT fluff up until now? This is really weird. Like all my opening posts were non-game related and being silly. And the only game-related thing I really posted was a naked read list with no elaboration.
1)
Not sure if suspicious is the best word, I didn't expect that
Y'shtola
would follow my vote and practically said I was accountable for it. I was trying to see their playstyle or at least get some form of solve going for them but they haven't done anything that outright strikes me as scum-motivated but they also haven't done anything that shows a lot of autonomy in their thoughts. I do actually agree with
pops
about
Y'shtola's
passivity but there's other players that I'm wanting to push, so I'm just engaging/pressuring her hoping to a get a foothold about her slot.

2)
You came in voting and giving reads, your presence sparked a bit of conversational activity the other night and your entrance actually helped me form some of my reads a bit better. Naked readslist aren't necessarily void of information and that's why I've been prodding you for more nuanced opinions since entered the thread with confident reads I agree with
pops/eyestott/robb/paragon (weaker now)
. I also want your opinions so I can dive into your thought process to help me solve you. Even when you have any fluffy posts, they're not convoluted and are easy to follow, and you ask questions consistently. My take on your posting is that it's not meant to make the game harder to read by its presence. That's a trait of an actively engaged player.
In post 290, popsofctown wrote:No one has PTs with just the town aligned players, so why are attempts at deception necessarily targeted at other townies and not the mafia?
VOTE: Robbnva for a potential perspective slip.

I also have a post restriction to my role, but it doesn't trigger unless Y'shtola votes me.
Yo, Y'shtola, mind voting Pops and testing this claim?

Also, I don't vibe with
Robb
scum here?? He has no developed opinion about tunneling people beyond he knows its part of his personality, which he even acknowledges how that may harm a game... This doesn't strike me as scum using their gamestyle to cause chaos as
Robb
would be less self-aware or even more aggressive.
Robb
has not diffused responsibility from this behavior yet, so I don't think it's scum-indicative.

And why do you care about mafia being deceived? Or are you trying to say that
Robb
is scum covering up a lie that's directed to his supposed partners?

I'm genuinely confused by your train of thought. Help.

In post 374, Ame wrote:pops do you have a posting restriction?
This was asked 3 times while
pops
was present in the thread and ignored all those times.

pops
, if you're going to try and defend another person's claim with your own claim - when both claims argue against the mechanic of Normals - could you least try to be transparent?
In post 388, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah,I meant post dodge but my brain froze- ugh

I don't get Paragons post restriction bit as it has been confirmed that Post restrictions are non-normal. So either he either doing it for fun or he has a role that requires him to lie.
Either seems likely at this point. Speaking of Paragon if he flips town then I would bet that there is at least one scum maybe two on that wagon. I am not if any scum might be bussing as it a hard thing to tell early in the game. There seems to be quite a few jumping on the Paragon wagon with no to little reason which makes me a bit nervous about his wagon

I played with the Great Boon last game.....It was very entertaining, I can confirm that he does all those things.

Oh ok- I played Rob . Played against his alt Wimpy and Jake from state farm. Been a while though so I don't remember much about his playstyle
This was a lot of very little, any thoughts aside from just one person?
In post 396, eyestott wrote:Someone please engage with me in a way where I can treat this like a NORMAL game of mafia
I wanna have a conversation with someone and develop some townreads. I think my mind needs calibration because right now I don’t think I’m actually townreading anyone
I'm done with anything regarding roles, I don't how the fuck we got to discussing claims when nobody entered L1 at least.
I don't feel strongly about several votes on
Paragon
, I don't think his claim makes sense as scum alone, but I'm feeling iffy on
pops'
reply to it. I am less confident in
Paragon
town though.
I scumread
pops
, you can ISO quickly and read from to for the progression why.
Fuzzy
has done nothing but is present.
Taco
has done nothing and isn't present.
I think you're town as you actually make sense as opposed to a good portion of the playerlist.
Ame
is probably town as I don't think she entered constructing this powerplay narrative, it feels like coherent gamesolving. I don't want to lynch.
Wiisp
is probably town as he's had some of the least popular opinions in the game and nobody has quickly gamesolved with him, based on his interactions, I like his perspective for town. I don't want to lynch.
Robb
is probably town for reasons I defended him in this post above. Leaning toward not lynching.
I can see a world where
Rabid
is town but I don't know why they haven't even hinted at the other wagons or even townreads, his push could be genuine or forced.
I still don't quite know about
Y'shtola
tbh, I think not lynching D1 would yield a better look into their alignment?
Alo
hasn't really pinged me yet, I'm going to need to reread him. What's your take there?
In post 433, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 429, eyestott wrote:Am I going crazy? How on earth is it that TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE are claiming posting restrictions in a normal game?
It can’t be a coincidence can it?

Pedit: I give up. VOTE: Popsofctown
Will remove my vote once Yshtola votes Beyoncé here
Pops is joking.
Paragon is pretending that his self-imposed restriction is official.

It is as simple as that.
How did you conclude this?

p-edit

popsofctown wrote:Did two people replace out because I fake claimed a post restriction? I just don't understand
wtf
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Taly »

oh my god
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Taly »

i just got mindfucked

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:53 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Mod notice
  • NDMath replaces Robbnva.

[/color]
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:53 am

Post by popsofctown »

Taly are you caught up?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Taly »

I believe so, mhm. So, what was the point of these past few pages
pops
?

also hi
NDMat[/n].
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

The perspective slip thing with Rob is the idea that scum!Rob posts in the scum PT, "This is obviously fake, don't be fooled by this" (or more likely knows the personality of his teammates and doesn't have to), knows for certain the townie's lie has fully nullified impact on town, and then proceeds to go, "you are deceiving exclusively town, shame on you", slipping knowledge he shouldn't have about whether mafia was deceived. (after losing a large theme because a cop fake claimed in a way that kept me from nightkilling him I have nothing but eyerolls for the notion that it's never useful to try to deceive the mafia.)

I think the slot is somewhat townier than null now for other reasons.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

most of what I accomplished the last few pages is making eyestott an IC you should be proud. Please spray a bubblebeam of celebration
"Well, I..."
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 409, eyestott wrote:And Paragon, would you be restricted from posting a question if you have no points in your question quota?
Or would you be punished in some way if you try to do so?
If I didn't follow my questioning quota, I would be punished in my heart, and that alone

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:05 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 487, Paragon wrote:
In post 409, eyestott wrote:And Paragon, would you be restricted from posting a question if you have no points in your question quota?
Or would you be punished in some way if you try to do so?
If I didn't follow my questioning quota, I would be punished in my heart, and that alone

So this is a self imposed post restriction?
Mafia, please kill me tonight :lol:
In post 486, popsofctown wrote:most of what I accomplished the last few pages is making eyestott an IC you should be proud. Please spray a bubblebeam of celebration
IC= innocent child?
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Taly »

popsofctown wrote:The perspective slip thing with Rob is the idea that scum!Rob posts in the scum PT, "This is obviously fake, don't be fooled by this" (or more likely knows the personality of his teammates and doesn't have to), knows for certain the townie's lie has fully nullified impact on town, and then proceeds to go, "you are deceiving exclusively town, shame on you", slipping knowledge he shouldn't have about whether mafia was deceived. (after losing a large theme because a cop fake claimed in a way that kept me from nightkilling him I have nothing but eyerolls for the notion that it's never useful to try to deceive the mafia.)

I think the slot is somewhat townier than null now for other reasons.
I've never seen this concept played but I can imagine it, still, feels like there's multiple unknown variables there.
In post 486, popsofctown wrote:most of what I accomplished the last few pages is making eyestott an IC you should be proud. Please spray a bubblebeam of celebration
Is this supposed to change my read on you?

I'm wondering if you preemptively townread
eyestott
prior to the fakeclaim.

What are your scumreads?
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 432, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 420, eyestott wrote:Are you talking about Paragon and pops?
Yes. They do NOT have post restrictions. Mod has confirmed this. They're likely scum doubling down. If town, they're allowing scum to hide and will be a major liability in lylo. Lynching them is basic play which unfortunately towns have gotten away from.
I dislike this post and the rest of the stances Rabid is taking. It seems he has taken the easy stance of lynching pops and I for these shenanigans when a reasonable person would consider them NAI. It's easy to push and means he doesn't need to comment on other matters in the game.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:10 am

Post by eyestott »

NAI?
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Taly »

I want the replacements to weigh-in but
pops
-town at this point would have me reevaluate several reads and parts of this game so far, and that's a lot of uncertainty to bring to light prior to flip especially on D1.

eyestott
, engage with me, I replied to you.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:16 am

Post by eyestott »

Oh Taly, i saw a response but I didn’t see an attempt to engage! Even looking back I’m not sure what you want to talk about, could you clarify?
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 452, popsofctown wrote:I am still baffled about my joking being displeasurable or upsetting

I have trouble feeling guilty about RS's replaceout if it possibly has some correlation to rolling red here. I also have trouble feeling guilty about not following normative "culture" practices of player for someone who has broken written site rules twice in their replaceout procedure
If someone asked for my opinion, I would be inclined to agree with this post.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 491, eyestott wrote:NAI?
Gimmicks are NAI, I believe.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Paragon »

Not that I have a gimmick of course.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Paragon »

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:21 am

Post by eyestott »

No I mean, what does this acronym stand for?
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Taly »

In post 493, eyestott wrote:Oh Taly, i saw a response but I didn’t see an attempt to engage! Even looking back I’m not sure what you want to talk about, could you clarify?
Anything from the information I gave you. Your reads, my reads, the past several pages, people you want wagoned/lynched, how you feel about the fakeclaims etc.