Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 498, eyestott wrote:No I mean, what does this acronym stand for?
Not Alignment Indicative. As likely to come from town as it is from scum.

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:32 am

Post by eyestott »

From the past few hours, I’m leaning towards scum moresp for Paragon, pops, and Fuzzy

What’s that? They’re the three people with votes on them?
Well, one of them is probably correct, eh?
I have Aspergers, so I have a bit of trouble understanding when people are joking or being sincere. I think maybe that’s how I got into this mess with pops. I’m still a bit salty about it, though I’ll be fine tomorrow.
I don’t see either of the recent replacements being scum. Mostly based on how close I was to requesting a replacement too, and I don’t think I would’ve come anywhere near as close to if I were scum.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 479, Taly wrote:I am less confident in Paragon town though.
How come?

Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Paragon »

Fuzzy, Taco, Rabid's replacement should be the three wagons.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Paragon »

VOTE: Fuzzylogic99
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Paragon »

eyestott, mind explaining the reasoning for your scumread on me? Plus, do you believe one of the the three wagons is probably correct on the basis you think town must be good enough to land a wagon on scum, or some other reasoning?

Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Taly »

While I refuse to place replace-outs in any AI category, I understand your logic and I didn't think either were scum.

lol I genuinely was writing and asking myself
"is it as easy as
pops/fuzzy/paragon
?"

Paragon wrote:
In post 479, Taly wrote:I am less confident in Paragon town though.
How come?

pops
fakeclaiming makes me less confident you're being truthful, tbh. But even then, it makes no sense why you would lie.

I guess in the event that
pops
, you're the first person I'd think of as a potential partner. You guys have done little bits of interactions but neither of you have made concrete conclusions on reading each other.

It's awkward that
pops
was fakeclaiming while you were suspected of doing the same, it feels like an attempt to disperse discussion when there was still valid reasons to suspect you as scum for supposedly lying, or at least figuring out why other's thought it was scum-motivated from you.

You guys consistently push others who push you back, while this isn't scum-indicative alone, it doesn't bode well with the other presented information.

p-edit

Paragon wrote:Fuzzy, Taco, Rabid's replacement should be the three wagons.
LOL, nope. Townread deleted.

Not only is this NOT all the people who replaced, but why are you placing emphasis on low activity slots / replacements? There's tons of information and accusation to absolve in this thread and your first response is to retreat to slots that have the least impact OR suspected you?

I'm not buying it. Plus, why should there be 3 wagons? Aren't we trying to get a consensus on one?

Also, replacements should be given a fair chance to put their stake - why are you emphasizing a preemptive push there beyond sorting their slot any further.

I don't want to lynch outside of Pops/Paragon/Fuzzy today.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Taly »

I may have misread and you meant JUST
Rabid's
replacement my argument still stands.

I don't understand your perspective, man.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:51 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 505, Paragon wrote:eyestott, mind explaining the reasoning for your scumread on me? Plus, do you believe one of the the three wagons is probably correct on the basis you think town must be good enough to land a wagon on scum, or some other reasoning?

1: I’m still Not sure that your initial claim wasn’t a legitimate case of scum trying to fakeclaim a role only to find out that the role doesn’t exist
There are probably other reasons that I can’t recall right now, but I’ve stayed up past my normal bedtime for this tonight.
And yes, that’s correct.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:54 am

Post by eyestott »

Hahaha I started at 1:
And then stopped there lol
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Taly »

I'm kind of annoyed that
Rabid
and
Rob
literally had valid pushes and threw that shit away the second they didn't want to reinforce their opinions when it didn't add up.

The momentum of this game was shot a little, and the justification of
"OH, we have an IC now!"
feels so pockety and mislynchbaity on any other slot.

and the
Fuzzy
wagons feel very bussy in the context that
Rabid/Rob
were pushed themselves for their own arguments.

None of these past 10 pages make sense the more town exists within
{Pops/Paragon/Fuzzy}
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Paragon »

Taly, I dislike Taco/Fuzzy for reasons irrelevant to me; neither has suspected me. Rabid I have given reasons for disliking. I don't see what's wrong with pressuring a replacement if you suspect the slot to be scum. I believe most of the active posters are town, which is what is directing me to the inactives. Taco and Fuzzy are the scummiest of them. I agreed with popsofctown's reasons for disliking Fuzzy.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:57 am

Post by eyestott »

And Taly, I think i’d only be content lynching one of those three today, too. And I agree that as a precedent, replace outs shouldn’t be indicative of alignment, I think this may be an exception though
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 506, Taly wrote:I'm not buying it. Plus, why should there be 3 wagons? Aren't we trying to get a consensus on one?
There are currently 3 wagons in the game. I was mentioning how it would be nice if those 3 were these people.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Paragon »

I dislike Taly's push on me and it feels opportunistic. His initial scumread on me was solely based on interactions with popsofctown, which is essentially preflip solving which relies on popsofctown being scum. But he then "LOL deletes the townread" based on very poor reasoning. I have expressed scumreads on 2 of those slots already previously, and Fuzzy's is mostly due to his last bout of posts.
I don't like dismissing them as scummy when I compile them up into one post.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 510, Taly wrote:I'm kind of annoyed that Rabid and Rob literally had valid pushes and threw that shit away the second they didn't want to reinforce their opinions when it didn't add up.
I'm also not sure if Taly really believes this or is faking this frustration. Those pushes were for completely NAI reasons, how does he believe they're valid?

Fuzzy, Taco, Taly, Rabid
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Taly »

In post 511, Paragon wrote:Taly, I dislike Taco/Fuzzy for reasons irrelevant to me; neither has suspected me. Rabid I have given reasons for disliking. I don't see what's wrong with pressuring a replacement if you suspect the slot to be scum. I believe most of the active posters are town, which is what is directing me to the inactives. Taco and Fuzzy are the scummiest of them. I agreed with popsofctown's reasons for disliking Fuzzy.
So what's the dislike for
Taco
who probably is getting replaced soon himself?

Oh, so do you agree with why I think
Fuzzy
can be scum? or is it another reason entirely?

I see quite a few problems with casting suspicion on a slot prior to the replace-in. It sets up fuckton of confirmation bias toward scumreading a player and it can easily be mislynch bait or create division within town cohesion. I literally stopped replacing into games because I'd have people use my replace-outs to discredit every thing I had to say. It's a valid scum tactic, and you can't convince me that it's good faith gamesolving.

If you think
Rabid
was scum so confidently that the slot will remain such, fine, but don't act on that through voting and wagon prior to a replacement's piece.

And why do you scumread
Rabid
? I think I read why but I definitely want to hear it again.
Paragon wrote:I dislike Taly's push on me and it feels opportunistic. His initial scumread on me was solely based on interactions with popsofctown, which is essentially preflip solving which relies on popsofctown being scum. But he then "LOL deletes the townread" based on very poor reasoning. I have expressed scumreads on 2 of those slots already previously, and Fuzzy's is mostly due to his last bout of posts.
I don't like dismissing them as scummy when I compile them up into one post.
Initial scumread? You imply that I scumread you before . I was less confident for you town based on my read with
pops
, but YOUR post set off the alarm in my mind.

If you want me to case, I can go ahead.

And what's opportunistic about scumreading you? I want to hear it.

p-edit

Paragon wrote:
In post 510, Taly wrote:I'm kind of annoyed that Rabid and Rob literally had valid pushes and threw that shit away the second they didn't want to reinforce their opinions when it didn't add up.
I'm also not sure if Taly really believes this or is faking this frustration. Those pushes were for completely NAI reasons, how does he believe they're valid?

Fuzzy, Taco, Taly, Rabid
Once again, the second someone pushes you, they are scum.

You proved my point.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 516, Taly wrote:Initial scumread? You imply that I scumread you before 506. I was less confident for you town based on my read with pops, but YOUR post 503 set off the alarm in my mind.
You had me in your lynchpool of popsofctown/Paragon/Fuzzy before you "deleted" the townread.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 516, Taly wrote:Once again, the second someone pushes you, they are scum.
This is not true. Aloratom has suspected me for a while as is voting me but I believe he is town.
eyestott now scumreads me but he is still my top townread.

Your reasons and the way you came about scumreading me reads as scummy and opportunistic.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:13 am

Post by NDMath »

Hi. I've played with Luca before and that's it. And he isn't here yet. I'm not surprised.

I'm tempted to role claim right now but I'll probably get yelled at for it.

Summary of thoughts from first 10 pages:
Strong tr on Tali first for townie tone than amount of contribution.
tr on EyeStott for self-consciousness. I also like #158.
tr on paragon for the initial readlists, I find myself agreeing with them.
Wisp, I don't like #102.
alordtom is very sketch in these pages.
Ame/popsc looks v/w in some order though I'd have to look at pops meta to say that confidently.

From other pages:
#253 is a bad attack from alordtom. To be town they would have to be very scared of mechanics or something.
Rabid's bw might be worse.
tfw he says it's actually a post restriction.
I want to tr paragon but he also should probably be hung.
Popc defense of paragon is weird.
Robin's point was not about town not deceiving ever, it was about this specific instance.
#340 still makes pop/paragon look w/w.
#388 by fuzzy is alarming if paragon is town.
eyestott tone is townie.
I'm thinking either paragon/pops/? or fuzzy/rabid/?
478 (the claim retract) is very bad to do paragon's earlier claim.
I want to tr Ame but don't know if I should.

Hoping that made at least some sense.
I would vote pops here but idk how many votes he is at.

(I think this is called a p-edit but not sure), I really dislike paragon's new attack on tali, I don't see how town thinks what paragon is thinking here.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Paragon »

Part of why I'm treating you differently is because you came across as a sensible and skilled player with your prior solving, which is why it makes it difficult to believe you truly believe Rabid and Robbnva had really valid pushes and you're frustrated at them replacing out, or you scumread me for the reasons you've stated.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Taly »

In post 517, Paragon wrote:
In post 516, Taly wrote:Initial scumread? You imply that I scumread you before 506. I was less confident for you town based on my read with pops, but YOUR post 503 set off the alarm in my mind.
You had me in your lynchpool of popsofctown/Paragon/Fuzzy before you "deleted" the townread.
It wasn't a lynchpool. It was a
"If
pop's
is scum, what could the solve be?"

But yeah, it was a thought, but the scumread didn't change quite at the moment, more or less when you posted after.

Why is my suspicion so unfounded on you? Why are you doing the questioning quota? It doesn't make sense. I want to hear why
Rabid
and
Fuzzy
are scum beyond you just saying they should be wagoned.
Paragon wrote:
In post 516, Taly wrote:Once again, the second someone pushes you, they are scum.
This is not true. Aloratom has suspected me for a while as is voting me but I believe he is town.
eyestott now scumreads me but he is still my top townread.

Your reasons and the way you came about scumreading me reads as scummy and opportunistic.
Why is
eyestott
your top townread? He's been high on your list for awhile but I don't quite understand why.

And yeah,
Alo's
suspected you, but why do you think he's town? And why is his suspicion unfounded? Please tell me if I overlooked you interact with him on his case onto you.

But even then, I don't follow your scumreads and none of them currently or most recently voiced a townread, so it doesn't seem unintentional to me that you're playing defensively.
Paragon wrote:Part of why I'm treating you differently is because you came across as a sensible and skilled player with your prior solving, which is why it makes it difficult to believe you truly believe Rabid and Robbnva had really valid pushes and you're frustrated at them replacing out, or you scumread me for the reasons you've stated.
I wasn't sold on
Rabid/Robb's
scumread on you, but I didn't think they were scum for their reasons as I could understand why they believed that through a town mindset. I'm frustrated because I wanted them to elaborate more, or have more time to sort and figure out why.

Paragon
, can you quote everything I've said that you think is a reason I scumread you for? I want to make sure I'm clear.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 519, NDMath wrote:(I think this is called a p-edit but not sure), I really dislike paragon's new attack on tali, I don't see how town thinks what paragon is thinking here.
I dislike admitting this but perhaps it had something to do with the flippant way he stated ,"LOL townread deleted", I believe that may have rubbed me the wrong way and is giving my thoughts bias.

I will take a break and return to the game with hopefully more objective eyes.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Taly »

In post 512, eyestott wrote:And Taly, I think i’d only be content lynching one of those three today, too. And I agree that as a precedent, replace outs shouldn’t be indicative of alignment, I think this may be an exception though
I'm guessing
Pops
judging by your vote? Clarify please, but if you need to sleep then don't worry right now :)
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Taly »

In post 519, NDMath wrote:I would vote pops here but idk how many votes he is at.
4 Votes with
{Ame/Wisp/Taly/Eyestott}
vote order. Another would put them at L-2.

I may take a breather from the thread as well.