popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That presupposes I was frustrated, I didn't feel frustrated at all when I made that post.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I was analyzing Taly's behavior, I interpreted that part as town indicative
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Ame »

thief
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Take: I think there are fewer than two scum on my wagon
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 596, Luca Blight wrote:How’ve I deviated from my town meta?
You have the most accurate scum reads of anyone I've played with so far on this site. Fuzzy is such a bad and opportunistic push. Although you did do the same thing with Aaron. I guess I have you in the BoP category in my mind so it pings me when you're pushing in the wrong direction.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Luca mislynched me when I was obvtown in Autumnal. Total baddie
"Well, I..."
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m far from committed to lynching Fuzzy and am still very much in the sorting process, but I do feel he is a good lynch candidate. He may be an ‘easy’ push, but that doesn’t make him Town. Why do you TR him?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I SAID TO STOP TOWNTONING
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

luca how come you cooperate with me approximately never
"Well, I..."
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 655, popsofctown wrote:Luca mislynched me when I was obvtown in Autumnal. Total baddie
I townread you that game, but you made your own bed with the lolhammer. I thought your lynch was beneficial for Town even if you flipped green, and I was right as we ended up winning.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 657, popsofctown wrote:I SAID TO STOP TOWNTONING
Lol I was just about to post this same thing

Like gosh dam
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Ame »

I guess I'll take a look at pops from the perspective of not being confirmed mafia
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 603, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 600, popsofctown wrote:
In post 598, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 597, popsofctown wrote:
In post 596, Luca Blight wrote: I thought dog was pretty obviously Town, even if I am slightly biased.
Perceiving his iso as better than leantown is definitely implausible to me. I agree with Ame's read here
His anger about the lying and subsequent replace-out was obviously Town imo.
I don't view it that way, but eh I can see you seeing it that way after getting biased by a green PM if you really have one

Come play mafia with us
Why would scum replace out over a player deliberately lying and drawing attention to himself? That would be a perfect opportunity to dig into a tunnel. The fact he replaced out over it proves his anger was genuine, which only makes sense from town there.
This is incorrect. Emotions are commonly the same regardless of the nature of one's soul, as they are the manifestation of the person's opinions and ideals. If he feels strongly enough about such a thing being worth having that large a reaction to, it would have little to nothing to do with the color of his soul.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 659, Luca Blight wrote:I was right as we ended up winning.
Do I get to say the same thing about lolhammering
"Well, I..."
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 663, popsofctown wrote:
In post 659, Luca Blight wrote:I was right as we ended up winning.
Do I get to say the same thing about lolhammering
I suppose you can, I couldn’t refute it.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

do you want to lolhammer me for vengaza
"Well, I..."
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

I hearken to those who seek the salvation of this star and the aversion of a future calamity, we must identify and eliminate the Sin Eaters of this land. For once we have reached the breaking point, two worlds will be lost and countless lives will be forfeit.

We have identified the existence of one such creature in this very room, its sickening light threatening to corrupt those within to the same gruesome fate. We must stop it immediately before it can set forth a chain of events that we can not fix.
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

UNVOTE: popsofctown

I await the answer to our call.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i'm sorry I know it's an English speaking forum but when my Hearthstone card swears that it wants vengaza it always means so much more than the word "revenge"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I have nothing but confusion about 666 and 667
"Well, I..."
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 662, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 596, Luca Blight wrote: I thought dog was pretty obviously Town, even if I am slightly biased.
Perceiving his iso as better than leantown is definitely implausible to me. I agree with Ame's read here
I don't view it that way, but eh I can see you seeing it that way after getting biased by a green PM if you really have one

Come play mafia with us
Why would scum replace out over a player deliberately lying and drawing attention to himself? That would be a perfect opportunity to dig into a tunnel. The fact he replaced out over it proves his anger was genuine, which only makes sense from town there.
This is incorrect. Emotions are commonly the same regardless of the nature of one's soul, as they are the manifestation of the person's opinions and ideals. If he feels strongly enough about such a thing being worth having that large a reaction to, it would have little to nothing to do with the color of his soul.
In a Mini Normal, the mafia know the alignment of every single player in the game, because they are necessarily the only anti-town faction. That's a whole lot of information. Town are (except for knowledge of their own role) going into the setup blind.
Makes a very big difference to how frustrated you can get when you're confused because the alignment of the confuser is a mystery in only one of those cases.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Come play mafia with us
The emotions are dependent on the alignment: rabid said himself numerous times that lying townies make it easier for scum to hide. This shows it was a townie ideal and that he recognized the benefit from a scum perspective.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 636, Luca Blight wrote:What do you think of Tom?
I find that I develop much stronger reads on people when I've interacted with them, so can I answer this question after I talk with Tom?
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Please let's not overlitigate the replaceout thing let's just go with make Luca solve the game and lynch him if he stops townspewing or doesn't kill all his partners for us
"Well, I..."
Yshtola Rhul
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Yshtola Rhul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Yshtola Rhul »

In post 671, Luca Blight wrote:

Come play mafia with us
The emotions are dependent on the alignment: rabid said himself numerous times that lying townies make it easier for scum to hide. This shows it was a townie ideal and that he recognized the benefit from a scum perspective.
Do you see the folly of this stance? Those who lead the charge against falsehoods with no higher meaning are those who benefit the most from the false accusation.

Those who would hide from the truth are those who need the introduction of such falsehoods the most. Is this not self-evident?