Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 519, NDMath wrote:Wisp, I don't like #102.
Why?
In post 519, NDMath wrote:478 (the claim retract) is very bad to do paragon's earlier claim.
Can you elaborate on this. There's no retraction in .
In post 519, NDMath wrote:I want to tr Ame but don't know if I should.
Why?
In post 573, NDMath wrote:Then you followed by wiisp.
Where did you begin to town read Wisp?
In post 767, NDMath wrote:It looked like pops was trying to save you by also claiming a post restriction and then he awkwardly retracted it.
You honestly believe a scum mate would defend their partner's fake restriction by also claiming a fake restriction? In a normal game? This is just silly and I'm not buying it from either you or Taly.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Wiisp »

I would
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 768, Paragon wrote:
In post 767, NDMath wrote:For the former, you've just continued not concerned your causing problems for other people trying to understand what's happening. For the latter, the attack seems omgus, is quoting a bunch of posts and calling them scummy without explanation, and I can't follow why townyou is finding Tali scummy.
The former:
I've explained and addressed things here. Do you think I was intentionally causing confusion as scum in the hopes to derail discussion? Do you think the negative attention would not offset me from doing that as scum?

The latter:
Taly recently asked to townbloc with me. I posts I've quoted all have a similar theme, in that I read them as
faked
- for lack of a better word. Others don't seem to see what I'm seeing though, so I'll drop that line of reasoning and try not to consider it in my read of Taly.
I'm not scumreading you by what scum you likely does. It's about what town you would never do. As town if you notice your causing confusion surely you react better. Both alignments care about not receiving negative attention, so I don't see the validity of that point.
The town bloc thing was definitely a joke.
In post 776, Luca Blight wrote:@
Tom:
I can understand your PoV a bit better now. Ngl, I was impressed by your play in that other game and have been disappointed by what I’ve seen from you so far. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt for now that you’re still working your way into the game.

UNVOTE:

I don’t think Paragon is a good lynch for today, so maybe you can try and work with me on someone else? How are you feeling about the Rob/Math slot?
The way Luca talks about me here makes me uncomfortable.
In post 819, Aloratom wrote:
In post 776, Luca Blight wrote:@
Tom:
I can understand your PoV a bit better now. Ngl, I was impressed by your play in that other game and have been disappointed by what I’ve seen from you so far. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt for now that you’re still working your way into the game.

UNVOTE:

I don’t think Paragon is a good lynch for today, so maybe you can try and work with me on someone else? How are you feeling about the Rob/Math slot?
I don't think anything that Robb did was particularly AI. He moved his vote a few places, settling on Pops. Ame's not wrong when she says that once Robb gets locked, he'll death tunnel. He'll even admit that. I have a feeling he was headed in that direction, and I give him credit for dropping the game when he did.

Anyway, NDMath's entry post was somewhat odd in the sense that it looks like he put work into it, but it could have been written better and more thought could have been gone into it.
I was trying to get something posted with my thoughts on the game so far.
Not giving links to posts makes it difficult to follow trains of thought.
I didn't realize that I should be.
He didn't understand my push on Paragon obviously; I'm not sure what he means by me being scared of mechanics. He gives several other surface reads with no basis, and then gives a couple of possible scum trios: paragon/pops/? or fuzzy/rabid/?, but no reasoning behind them.

NDMath was taken in by the Paragon's Conspire con in , so I can understand some overall confusion there. And he makes a big push on Paragon in that I'm not sure I completely get.

Perhaps the most striking thing I see is in NDMath's entry post he was Town reading Paragon, and then in he voted Paragon with no explanation other than "Gonna put my vote on paragon for now since I'm uncomfortable putting pops at L-1 at this moment." Those posts are timestamped about 10 hours apart. That's seems odd.
The read started to change in the middle of post 519, I kind of regret formatting the post that way but I wanted to give background to my initial thoughts. The initial townread was probably biased by play style, but I disliked the way he had handled people being frustrated with his post restriction claim, then the paragon/pops interaction was scummy.

I guess I can see a scum lean here, but I don't know that I'm ready to lynch the slot for being scummy yet. Actually, I'm a bit surprised you want to go after NDMath after your bit about it being easy for scum to get away with tunneling in this situation after their replacing out.

Do you want to lynch this slot because you find it scummy or for analysis?
Ame wrote:
In post 519, NDMath wrote:Wisp, I don't like #102.
Why?
Is "I don't remember and no longer think so." a bad answer?
In post 519, NDMath wrote:478 (the claim retract) is very bad to do paragon's earlier claim.
Can you elaborate on this. There's no retraction in .
Oops. Point was more so that there was an awkward claim and retraction made worse by paragons earlier claim. It's bad in that if a townie wants to defend someone, they don't just make stuff up similar to what the person they're defending made up and try to then justify the behavior that way.
In post 519, NDMath wrote:I want to tr Ame but don't know if I should.
Why?
I have found you townie, but some players null behavior is naturally townie and it seems like you probably fall in that group.
In post 573, NDMath wrote:Then you followed by wiisp.
Where did you begin to town read Wisp?
I liked #527 a lot, as well as I got confused due to being overwhelmed by playerlist and thought I was also already slightly townreading the slot.
In post 767, NDMath wrote:It looked like pops was trying to save you by also claiming a post restriction and then he awkwardly retracted it.
You honestly believe a scum mate would defend their partner's fake restriction by also claiming a fake restriction? In a normal game? This is just silly and I'm not buying it from either you or Taly.
I had thought it seemed like a panic thing. The interaction surrounding it also seemed w/w.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 527, Wiisp wrote:
In post 526, Taly wrote:morning
wiisp <3 <3 <3

lmk what you think of this past page
1. Everytime Paragon puts a number at the bottom of his post I want to lynch him more
2. Him saying the lynch pool should be lurkers is terrible
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 827, Wiisp wrote:I would
PT slip?
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Ame »

Luca has a strong town tone, but it's pinging me that he's pushed 4 town slots now.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 740, Luca Blight wrote:Paragon towning it up in here.
This is also extremely out of character. I've only ever seen him address his scumate in this manner.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Ame »

And if Luca is scum, that means Para has an association with two different scum players :?
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 830, Ame wrote:
PT slip?
idk what that means, but sure?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 831, Ame wrote:Luca has a strong town tone, but it's pinging me that he's pushed 4 town slots now.
It’s called sorting?

And can you clarify what slots you’re referring to.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 834, Wiisp wrote:
In post 830, Ame wrote:
PT slip?
Private Topic. I was suggesting that you meant to post in the scum PT but posted here. What were you responding to?
In post 835, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 831, Ame wrote:Luca has a strong town tone, but it's pinging me that he's pushed 4 town slots now.
It’s called sorting?

Fuzzy, Alo, Me, Maths
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Ame »

I could be wrong on Fuzzy though.

@Fuzzy can you link me to one of your scum games?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I don’t see how you can say with such confidence that the other three are Town.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Could you expand more on your Math read in particular?
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Ame »

I don't know man just obvious to me, especially maths. I guess it's not outside Alo's scum range, but he's playing quite differently than I've seen him as scum.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Ame »

I liked this whole progression in . Except for a couple of hiccups I followed along with it, and the hiccups he was able to address above. This line also seemed town:
In post 519, NDMath wrote:I'm tempted to role claim right now but I'll probably get yelled at for it.
All of his posts have a townie tone to me.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Ame »

@Luca:
In post 809, Ame wrote:
In post 649, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 188, popsofctown wrote:Burden of good player was a vague reference, of like, holding people to different standards for how much pro-town content they should produce. I think if I posted my iso with a different username with a February 2020 cakeday I wouldn't be wagoned. But maybe I would, I don't know.
This feels more like scum frustration than Town frustration.
This was this the extent of your ISO? Also could you expand on your read of Math?
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Ame »

Ok yea Eyes is town. I fully agree with pops and Para on that one. Sorry Eyes I wanted to give you the being-scum-read experience but you're just too pure.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 836, Ame wrote:
In post 834, Wiisp wrote:
In post 830, Ame wrote:
PT slip?
Private Topic. I was suggesting that you meant to post in the scum PT but posted here. What were you responding to?
In post 835, Luca Blight wrote:
It’s called sorting?

Fuzzy, Alo, Me, Maths
ahh
nah I was responding to this
"You honestly believe a scum mate would defend their partner's fake restriction by also claiming a fake restriction? In a normal game? This is just silly and I'm not buying it from either you or Taly."

lol
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 820, Aloratom wrote:
In post 791, Ame wrote:Alo you're talking around what I'm actually saying but I think you're town anyway. On a personal note, I appreciate your writing style. It's pleasing to read.

btw is it 'Alora Tom' or 'Alor Atom' or 'Al or Atom' or just 'Aloratom' or other?
Thank you for the note. :]

I'm good with any of the above names.
What about Alolan Tom, the Tom with a different typing and passive ability.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

NDmath is really scummy. Not in a way that makes me enthusiastic on pointing any things out. Just loads of weak. More likely to be a douser of lights than a warrior of lights. I think scum are more likely to regurgitate takes with little added even if they've become cliche and I feel that way about a lot of NDmath's posting.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 813, Ame wrote:So are you not going to make an effort to figure me out or
In post 814, Ame wrote:Like you keep pretending that you're "confused" about my play but haven't done anything to try and sort me. You're not even bothered ("can't remember") to evaluate why Luca changed his mind. This suggests that you're not actually making an attempt to sort and that your read on me is mere convenience.
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ame I'm not really trying to sort you because I think you're hard to read. It's a 12p where I probably won't run out of people to consider before I'm out of the game, which I'm cognizant seems it will be earlier than average. Providing a read to deadsheep would be actively harmful since you duped me in a recent day. I do have to try to figure you out and superar but I don't think that necessarily has to be day1.
Pedit:yes planned double posting ame this was slow to type up because I am playing by phone lying underneath a wonderful cat
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Game, not day, obviously
"Well, I..."