Wiisp (1):
popsofctown

Not Voting:
, Aloratom, Taly, Ame

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-03-30 07:05:00)

Mod notice
  • Wiisp has asked for a replacement, searching for one still.

• Ame has asked for a replacement, searching for one there as well.
Last edited by nomnomnom on Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Taly »

:/ Replace-outs are just going to delay making a decision.

Also, yeah really, none of this plist has been malicious and that's actually surprising with as strong-willed multiple of us are.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:38 am

Post by eyestott »

Is it normal to have this many replaceouts on day one?
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Taly »

It's hard to measure this game to normal D1's as we still have 4 days left and we're nearing 1500 posts.

We're not overly chatty and shitposting, either.

A lot of slots have content to parse and people are consistent.

So I don't know.
Eyestott
, how do you feel about
Ame
being OK going to lylo with you because the statement fucked with my brain very hard.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:14 am

Post by eyestott »

I’m not really sure what it meant. Like, I don’t think I’m the best person to be in LyLo. I’m not confident enough with reads to be able to be the deciding vote, and I’m not good enough at defending myself or making a case against the other person if I’m one of the dichotomy.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:14 am

Post by eyestott »

Oh wait, LyLo doesn’t have to mean people lol
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:15 am

Post by eyestott »

Damnit, three people*
Why’d it fuck with your brain?
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1481, eyestott wrote:Damnit, three people*
It embodies all the problems I have with the reads on you.

Ame
literally said:
In post 1443, Ame wrote:~Eyes I'd take to lylo, but despite what I said earlier I still don't have them as solid town. They just give me the vibe of someone who could deepwolf. I skimmed through their last scum game and it was quite different, but it was also years ago.
She said that you COULD be a deepwolf but she's openly admitting to that but she's not critically solving you.

She says that you're not solid town but she's saying that she'd take you to lylo.

How the fuck does this come from town - especially in D1?

Like, if
Ame
were town, and
you
were town: Wonderful! But... not really, because her read isn't reliable here.
If
Ame
were town, and
you
were scum: Good game, scum wins.
If
Ame
were scum, and
you
were town: Well, that makes a lot of sense why she's townreading you, and more sense because she's stating there's a reality that you're scum if you make it to endgame, which is a load of WIFOM.
If
Ame
were scum, and
you
were scum: Really good plan to have scum townbloc together or at least construct a bus prior to much discussion since the read was never really resolved.

None of these are desirable outcomes, and nobody else in this game sees it the way I do and THAT'S what fucks me up even more.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Taly »

Does anybody see the points I make this game? What the fuck
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

It was a weird comment, but I’m not seeing it being as big an issue are you’re making out. I assume she meant bring him to LYLO and only then reconsider which, yes, could be a valid scum plan but could easily have a townie motive behind it. I think her play for most of the game verges on being obvtown, which far outweighs a slightly weird comment imo.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Taly »

Luca Blight wrote:It was a weird comment, but I’m not seeing it being as big an issue are you’re making out. I assume she meant bring him to LYLO and only then reconsider which, yes, could be a valid scum plan but could easily have a townie motive behind it. I think her play for most of the game verges on being obvtown, which far outweighs a slightly weird comment imo.
I see your point, and yes, I am making this out more than what it is on the surface.

I've lost town games to this mentality. I've been in
Eyestott's
position.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Taly »

I don't know, I'm just telling you guys that these are the type of posts that I don't know how to solve, so I need help with them.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 1482, Taly wrote:
In post 1481, eyestott wrote:Damnit, three people*
It embodies all the problems I have with the reads on you.

Ame
literally said:
In post 1443, Ame wrote:~Eyes I'd take to lylo, but despite what I said earlier I still don't have them as solid town. They just give me the vibe of someone who could deepwolf. I skimmed through their last scum game and it was quite different, but it was also years ago.
She said that you COULD be a deepwolf but she's openly admitting to that but she's not critically solving you.

She says that you're not solid town but she's saying that she'd take you to lylo.

How the fuck does this come from town - especially in D1?

Like, if
Ame
were town, and
you
were town: Wonderful! But... not really, because her read isn't reliable here.
If
Ame
were town, and
you
were scum: Good game, scum wins.
If
Ame
were scum, and
you
were town: Well, that makes a lot of sense why she's townreading you, and more sense because she's stating there's a reality that you're scum if you make it to endgame, which is a load of WIFOM.
If
Ame
were scum, and
you
were scum: Really good plan to have scum townbloc together or at least construct a bus prior to much discussion since the read was never really resolved.

None of these are desirable outcomes, and nobody else in this game sees it the way I do and THAT'S what fucks me up even more.
With posts like this, I don't know if you're creating WIFOM for yourself or WIFOM for the rest of us. I get the feeling it's for yourself, which is unnecessary, really.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 1486, Taly wrote:I don't know, I'm just telling you guys that these are the type of posts that I don't know how to solve, so I need help with them.
Same here.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1487, Aloratom wrote:With posts like this, I don't know if you're creating WIFOM for yourself or WIFOM for the rest of us. I get the feeling it's for yourself, which is unnecessary, really.
Myself, is how my brain works when I read reads like that.

If WIFOM was meant for all of you, I wouldn't be nearly as upfront and honest.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Taly »

Fuzzy's ISO... not spoiler'ed because since only Pops commented on my Blake ISO I have no faith that any of you have read it.

In post 10, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Hello Y'all

Full Claim:
I am the town Potato.... so voting for me is scummy

also
VOTE: TheFuzzylogic99
In post 21, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Eyestott.....
well the thing you should know is that I am always town

anyway welcome back
In post 25, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:i have been playing off and on since i started.
i am a bit disappointed...I was hoping to draw scum. Oh well maybe i can improve my town win rate.
In post 27, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:actually it is a neutral statement as it might be scum trying to play off thier scumness or it could be a scum favored player who actually drew town. Btw it is the latter
In post 29, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:i enjoy playing as scum but given the probabilities of the draw it is more likely a person will draw town.

@ Paragon...
why Wisp? any particular reason
A lot of this is
Fuzzy
just stating how he's town in various different manners. I don't understand why he feels the need to spout this out unless he's either working to gamesolve, not applying much effort, or is deflecting. Only 1 of these 3 motivations is definitively scum-indicative in my mind.
27 and 29
have little to no substance as he presents a reality of WIFOM with a fact that there is more town than scum... this is common knowledge, but I can't say he's defending himself or more or less stating, because he starting to accrue votes. His posting is vague here, but his inquiry of
Wiisp
being voted by
Paragon
in gives me pause, he never pushes an opinion on either of the two slots involved in his questionnaire, so his motivations can be quite open-ended.

does not help this idea, as he's practically not adding any nuanced thought until more people enter the thread. The fact that he waits for this could be because he's waiting for another wagon to form, or potential scumbuddies to acquire content. It's very
"other people can do the work"
but it's subtle.
In post 115, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am trying to figure out honest votes bc the are honestly scum reading me and scum who might of jumped on my wagon c they saw an opportunity. i do not do great reading people and do better with VCA. I dislike to call to help wagon me especially so early in the game. its super scummy. My issue is I don't know if scum would be so blatantly openly scummy. There are a few other who seem to
casually jump on my wagon without much reason. i do think they need to be sorted at some point.
This is where I'm starting to see that the 1 of 3 motivations I listed earlier are the most likely reality. While I agree with scum wanting to jump on a wagon opportunistically,
Fuzzy
does all but state that he has no answers for this. He doesn't even evaluate the people that specifically voted him to resolve it. That's where it's odd because he signals that scum exist by an action they've probably taken but does nothing with it.
In post 280, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Not sure LAL is a good strat here. Lying is definitely anti-town but it is not necessarily scummy.

Paragon
- do you stick with your claim?
- why should we not lynch you for lying?
This isn't poor questioning, but
Fuzzy
saying LAL isn't opportune at this point and taking pause on jumping to the wagon feels slightly towny on his end? He's focusing on a prominent topic in the thread but he's not jumping on it. I know this can be interpreted with a scum-motive, but I'm not confident since he's genuinely asking
Paragon
for justification.
In post 388, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah,I meant post dodge but my brain froze- ugh

I don't get Paragons post restriction bit as it has been confirmed that Post restrictions are non-normal. So either he either doing it for fun or
he has a role that requires him to lie.

Either seems likely at this point. Speaking of Paragon if he flips town then I would bet that there is at least one scum maybe two on that wagon. I am not if any scum might be bussing as it a hard thing to tell early in the game. There seems to be quite a few jumping on the Paragon wagon with no to little reason which makes me a bit nervous about his wagon

I played with the Great Boon last game.....It was very entertaining, I can confirm that he does all those things.

Oh ok- I played Rob . Played against his alt Wimpy and Jake from state farm. Been a while though so I don't remember much about his playstyle
I'm just going to say that the bolded is not possible as that should be deemed non-normal.

So if he's just doing this for fun?
Fuzzy
makes no conclusion here... he literally just says it could be town or scum, it's hard to tell, and even says the wagon itself makes him nervous?

Why does this wagon bother him if it's on a slot that he doesn't have a conclusive read on? I understand that there could be scum opportunistically jumping there, but as with his earlier posting,
Fuzzy
signals that scum exist but does nothing.
In post 643, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Town
Lets lynch people for random stuff

Town
Yeah!!!!
...said this when
Pops/He
were around L-3/L-5 each...
In post 644, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Luca
True I tend to be more relax ..... I have been away for a while so I am trying something different. Plus I stayed up listening to those self realization videos. If they dont work they guarantee to give me my wooden nickel back. Wait something seems fishy about that.

Seriously though I am trying to be more assertive in various areas of my life. Look at the last game I played. You can see that I acted similar there.

Aloratom
I am pretty good once we hit scum. I usually analyze the wagon and with pretty good accuracy can say if scum is on the wagon and how many. Last game I had scum nailed, however, I was not very confident so I let them slip by. Its likely that there is scum on me and Paragon wagon. We seem both to be very lynchbaity, Even if Paragon is scum I can see scum bussing there. he is just so easy of a target, I am kinda thinking Paragon is newb town but I need more time to sort him out.

Can someone explain why we should lynch Paragon other than his fake claim which was terrible? He is a newb so maybe we should let him live so we can sort him out better
Unless there is a good reason we should I think we should dump the Paragon wagon.
In post 645, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am not sure of Pops so I can not VCA there

Also, I rather get lynched then Paragon.
I think he needs more time to be sorted.
OK...
Fuzzy/Paragon
isn't S/S.

Fuzzy
-scum being a likely lynch trying to protect another scumbuddy? I don't believe that at all because that almost always incriminates
Paragon
-scum anyway.
Fuzzy
-scum trying to push a mislynch on
Paragon
upon his knowledge of flipping red? Considering
Fuzzy's
, which I vividly remember, seems like an actual possibility.
Fuzzy
-town trying to protect
Paragon
who can be town or scum...
Fuzzy
says this with needing more time to evaluate it's possible coming from town... but again, too vague to derive further information.

It is true that
Paragon
WOULD be an easy lynch/push, so it actually gives a townvibe when
Fuzzy
states this.

Major Insight

Yeah, only definite conclusion is
Fuzzy/Paragon
isn't S/S. Town must be here. T/T is also equally likely as S/T. Anyone who wants a lynch between these two may do well to re-evaluate.

In post 704, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Taly
Fine Lynch, me i dont care... I trying to do the best I can. I m not going to fake reads and thoughts to make yall happy. It takes a bit for me to put my thoughts together/ I know I not super helpful atm. I am not like you and can make instant-reads. If yall cant understand that than just it over with......Also how am any worse/ scummier then those who are jumping on the easiest wagon available and making zero reason to explain why.???

I think Paragon is newbtown. that is the vibe I am getting from him, I gues he could be newbscum but my potato senses is telling me newb town.

Btw- I was right about Paragon in post 388- (So there that)
I'm really annoyed that
Fuzzy
just gave up when I actually just wanted conversation with him. :igmeou: It doesn't feel genuine, and if it was, just why?

But he is now supporting
Paragon
off the idea that he's town and is saying the wagon on
Paragon
potentially has scum on it...

Fuzzy's
focus on townreads, even if it's just one person, doesn't quite feel scum-indicative? I don't see scum do this type of thing often if he is scum. I feel like
Fuzzy
would've gone to the conclusion of hard-defending
Paragon
or not much earlier than the culmination of 300+ posts.

I'm actually inclined to think that if there is scum within
Fuzzy/Paragon
, it's
Paragon
. But this also conflicts with the insight I had with that
Fuzzy
is concealing a mislynch, which seemed probable when reading . I'm not coming to much further judgment here until I read his ISO and can come back to this ISO with a full readslist in mind.
In post 718, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Thought maybe Paragon may be played on a different site.....

Paragon
So you should be town reading me...... as you should know this is very much Derp town Fuzzy!

No new reads as yet......
._. I still don't understand the long-term focus on
Paragon
but I can't say it's AI for
Fuzzy
?
In post 822, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:VOTE: Pop

There was 1 maybe two post that read town but everything seemed forced. They don't explain why they are voting for a person unless
asked as if they are hoping that they can sneak in a vote. It could be just playstyle but overall I am just getting a scum vibe from them. I kinda want to see where this leads
Did
Fuzzy
ever say where this went...? I'm not seeing so.
In post 988, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I woke up and there was an extra 7 pages

- Ames
I am liking Ames more and more. She seems to be trying to sort. really reads as an attempt to sort me. Like the reasoning behind . I am strong town reading her atm.
I will find a scum game for you. As far a being different from the last game I am not sure. Not sure If I have a consistent game atm....as 1) I'm
starting back up 2) Trying to adjust to new playstyles 3) I am trying to find my own. If you want to scum read for that then that's okay

-Pops
There is nothing new about Pops that changes my mind. says it better then I prob could. They seem optimistic. If they really believed I was scum they would push harder for my lynch rather then jumping off when the wagon got weak.
Pops can you link that game, please?

Paragon
him being a alt changes my opinion of them a bit. I tend to give them less leeway as they have more experience. In that light claiming a
post restriction is bad. I don think it is scum. I am trying to avoid WIFOM ( wine in front of me). It makes it harder to read them. Overall I don't remember Paragon doing very much or really adding very much.

I will try to contribute more
OK, yeah
Fuzzy
is probably town for the bolded. I just don't see the point that scum would make to do such an elaborate read progression on one slot, and he's openly admitting that he doesn't want to WIFOM.

Plus, with his reasons of saying
"scum exists here"
in terms of opportunistic wagons, his reasoning for voting
Pops
may be very simple, but it aligns with what he would believe to be scum.
In post 1006, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:-Ames
here is my scum game. I am super proud if it to be honest TBH
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 7&start=25

I am very mixed on Tally I need to take a deep dive. I am just hoping to make it past day one as it usually my worst day. Takes me a bit to get started.

Luca
will get back with a better read on Pops . If I forget its okay to poke with a sharp stick or preferably a wet noodle.

I am ADD so I do get dis.....
Ohh look something shiny
Fuzzy's
read on me is probably the most honest read of me this whole game.

Tbh, I just want him to discuss
Pops
more... if he were scum he should've had more voting strength by now, even if his partners were trying to buss him...
In post 1190, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Those voting Math..... are they based on just Math or are you including Rob posts as well?
Actually, this is a VERY good question and I want an answer to this.

In post 1268, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Churros huh, I was hoping for a pizza vendor.
Anyways Welcome Charro

Supposing what Churro said it is true then Churro or Rhul could be scum. This is, of course, playing outguess the Mod which can be fun but is 99.99 percent dumb. I guess I should
avoid it. Speaking of Can Rhul confirm that you are a mason with Churro/

Math
When do you plan to get to answering your list?

Taly thanks for the reminder..i get easily distracted. I will try to ISO by the next time I post
He's engaging with
Math
- a wagon - inquisitively...
Churros/Rhul
in his mind has some sort of interaction to pick up on? I want him to clarify here.

Actually, with the promise to ISO, it feels genuine and towny given his later posting.
In post 1470, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:game off...

These are my opinion and have no relevance to the game. i thought that Wisp comment was inappropriate but not worth them quitting over. Maybe it because i am ADD so i know what it is like to say dumb things sometimes and then realize it was something you should not say. I hope Whisp can grow from this and i wish them tne best

I hope Ames sticks around. i think she is an interesting player. Kinda hoping that she she doees not need to quit

Nobody here is toxic... i have played with toxic player on this site and no one even come close to that.
I hope everyone can take a deep breathe and move on

i would say we all need to hug it out but that seems inappropriate given the current cicumstances

Game on.....
Not so game related but
Fuzzy
seems like a pretty cool guy.

Conclusion:
Fuzzy
is confidently town to me and I think he's just being hard mislynch-baited. Even in the reality that he's somehow scum - I want to pay attention to heavy, critical several other slots before I consider lynching - but yeah, I'm feeling town.

All of you guys should choose better lynches.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:17 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Mod notice
  • Something_Smart replaces Wiisp.

• Still looking for Ame's replacement.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Hi.
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Taly »

please god help me, i cant do this shit alone
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Something_Smart »

All right, Taly's locktown :3

What do you need help with?
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1494, Something_Smart wrote:All right, Taly's locktown :3

What do you need help with?
I just towncased two widely suspected lynch targets
Y'shtola/Blake
and
Fuzzy
. Both of them scumread each other, and are the FEW people with HONEST townreads/mixed-reads on me.

I have two people with incredibly opposing read views on me
NDMath
says I'm town,
Churros
- a replacement, is hardpushing me as sucm.

Majority of the town is focused on suspecting me but not quite resolving me. My impact this game is incredibly hot/cold (cold for the longer period of time) as half of the plist has dominated this thread.
(Luca/Ame (replaced out)/Paragon/Pops/Taly)

I still have 9 more ISOs to go I think? We got 4 days.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1495, Taly wrote:I have two people with incredibly opposing read views on me NDMath says I'm town, Churros - a replacement, is hardpushing me as sucm.
Actually,
NDMath
is a replacement too, just been here longer, with less posts.

Interesting.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Why are you so worried about what people think of you, Taly?

Fmpov I don’t confidently trust you yet, but I’m not considering voting you today. Not everything needs to be resolved D1.

I need to catch-up a bit, will read your walls soon.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1497, Luca Blight wrote:Why are you so worried about what people think of you, Taly?

Fmpov I don’t confidently trust you yet, but I’m not considering voting you today. Not everything needs to be resolved D1.

I need to catch-up a bit, will read your walls soon.
Not worried, just frustrated. I don't sit well with people shelving me, and I don't feel like people have engaged with me too faithfully.

I should probably chill.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 1489, Taly wrote:
In post 1487, Aloratom wrote:With posts like this, I don't know if you're creating WIFOM for yourself or WIFOM for the rest of us. I get the feeling it's for yourself, which is unnecessary, really.
Myself, is how my brain works when I read reads like that.

If WIFOM was meant for all of you, I wouldn't be nearly as upfront and honest.
That's kind of what I thought.