mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Comical »

In post 3358, Auro wrote:As scum NSG knows she can probably BoP-powerlynch another slot first
Only if I’m away
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Comical »

In post 3366, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3355, Auro wrote:Smort, how come Comical?
Because crazy-ass PR shenanigans is well within the bounds of Boon's scumplay, and I don't think any of his takes nor his other play would preclude him from being scum here.

As a recent example, him trying to paint me as scumslipping about a rolecop is pretty much exactly the kind of thing he would do as scum.

I don't scumread him per se but I have no issue putting him in my lynchpool even despite the PR claim.
I didn’t mean to paint as scumslipping, I actually almost clarified it when I typed it because the TMI made it seem that way.

I was more referring to you generally possibly having a TMI read on the setup and doing setup manipulation was a strong possibility, idk how much I feel of it now, though, but it was worth posting for me so i could check my iso later
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Comical »

Yeah, no, NSG is like definitely the lynch today.

Worst case scenario, she flips town, and we can all just sheep the reads.

But she’s been pushing forward a subtle scum agenda. She’s playing in every way to make it seem like a genuine thought process, but her entire stance and view point on the game, and soft push to be town leader is incredibly scum motivated.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Comical »

And Nero came in this game and started hard Hatcheting me.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Comical »

VOTE: Northsidegal
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If anything you'd be a full gs, the x-shot but just happens to have a shit load of shots doesn't even make sense as a claim. I can't believe anyone actually buys that. I mean, if ppl wanna argue that Boon fake claiming is null then fine but yeah you aren't 6 shot. I have a few questions though.

If you believe you have a guilty on me, why are you not wanting to lynch me today?

If all you had was a "has a gun" result on me why did you think that was guilty?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:14 am

Post by Comical »

I meant has a gun guilty not alignment guilty. I was even pushing your slot as town a lot of the game.

I’m actually not all that confident in your slot, and don’t care to lynch you today because it’s worth keeping you alive in the chance you’re town.

I’m gonna push NSG, even if I gotta do it alone.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Comical »

In post 786, Comical wrote:RCE is likely scum.
My first post of the day.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Comical »

In post 833, Comical wrote:VOTE: RCEnigma

Next day!
In post 835, Comical wrote:The way he’s focusing on what “should have scum” is evident of knowing where scum actually is, and using it as a solid push for scum to make to get a mislynch on top of not seeming incorrect still.
In post 837, Comical wrote:Oka has been townie to me for a while now, and Alchemist has come across as town to me also from this day phase. Yesterday with Alchemist I thought he could have been scum for pushing a TvT route with Clidd and I, and I do generally think that could be a thing, but the more I’m accepting Clidd of just likely being town, it just makes sense.
In post 838, Comical wrote:
In post 836, Alchemist21 wrote:I can see that reasoning, though I still don't think it's wrong to want to lynch on the Pine wagon rather than off.
I’m sure there’s still a scum or 2 on the Pine wagon.

RCE is just scum off the wagon.
In post 840, Comical wrote:
In post 787, Auro wrote:
In post 786, Comical wrote:RCE is likely scum.
Even if so, trying to dismantle my 1v1 with Alch implies he's likely partners with him.
Fair, actually. This gives me some better vibes with Auro actually, taken directly from Alch’s stash.
In post 841, Comical wrote:Alch clearly knew how I was, so if they’re scum together, RCE is faking not knowing
In post 842, Comical wrote:I think there’s slight RCE-Dann vibes out there, but I don’t feel like pushing that at all right now. Save for later
And then my next.

I would also like to pat myself on the back with the RCE-Dann now Nero-NSG call out that early on Day 1.

Wow, I really have come full circle. :lol:
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Comical »

In post 861, Comical wrote:I have an obvious guilty on RCE. Yes, that’s me
Then here.

Also, it is 100% confirmed that you had a gun, and for you to push me as scum, you have to explain how I KNEW you had a gun, which is why I believe your role cop mentioning of SS is scum indicative, and a little townier of SS now that I think about it based on both of you talking about it. It could be a set to a spike, but I think it’s just scum liked that town line of thinking.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Comical »

In post 863, Comical wrote:For the sake, I will not be full claiming, and we don’t have to lynch RCE today, as long as it’s ingrained in your head I have a guilty on RCE because neither of us last this game that means.

Don’t lynch me today, and scum either have to kill me tonight, or you guys can lynch me a bit later for surety on my night actions.

Sound good?

Here was my response afterwards.

I was just about to accept, and then eventually he claimed that he didn’t have a role that could give off false guilties.

Then he claimed gunsmith. Which has a gun.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Comical »

In post 883, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: comical

Clidd is back on the table as a possible partner with pine being the scapegoat mid theatre.
In post 886, RCEnigma wrote:Err I guess that does depend a lot on Danns alignment.

This could be some neat setup for RCE planting seeds in case he’s about to go down.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:24 am

Post by Comical »

In post 900, iDanyboy wrote:Why do we have to turn it into a 1v1? If we leave them both alive won’t it resolve itself?
And exactly why Idany can’t really be scum unless with RCE. Makes zero sense to not have our pairing resolve at this point.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Comical »

From a scum agenda ^

He actively said something, and it would have been stronger and more natural scum play to not say anything
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Comical »

In post 913, RCEnigma wrote:Anyway. Lynch comical tomorrow. Look at the pine wagon. Look at my wagon. Look at the Dann wagon. Dass all.
Although this and the end of our debacle seemed like townRCE to me, to be fair. I want NSG today, not RCE. RCE, if town, also made sense to have Dann there. RCE even said to look there after his flip, so IF RCE is town, NSG slot was pushing there when they thought there was a false guilty happening.

Or NSG bussed when they thought a real guilty happened. Either way, NSG is the play.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Comical »

In post 931, Comical wrote:
In post 929, Dannflor wrote:I don’t think EC needs to claim.
I actually specifically need him to claim. At least if he’s serious about the cop claim, because I do kinda counterclaim that.
I also did a derp. Get Luna’s meta on that one
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3459, Comical wrote:Also, it is 100% confirmed that you had a gun, and for you to push me as scum, you have to explain how I KNEW you had a gun,
I do not
have
to speculate on what your role is. rolecop would explain it, being a scum GS would explain it (although it seems unlikely to me) a JOAT. Prob plenty of other scum investigation scenarios.

here are the facts
1. I'm a town gunsmith
2. You are NOT a 6shot gs and refuse to claim your real role
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Comical »

In post 964, Comical wrote:This is a Schadd game.

I’m gonna tell you right now, my X is a 6.

After my gun claim on RCE, then RCE’s “lol I’m an even night gunsmith”

I did this after that, but i claimed gunsmith first.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Comical »

In post 3466, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3459, Comical wrote:Also, it is 100% confirmed that you had a gun, and for you to push me as scum, you have to explain how I KNEW you had a gun,
I do not
have
to speculate on what your role is. rolecop would explain it, being a scum GS would explain it (although it seems unlikely to me) a JOAT. Prob plenty of other scum investigation scenarios.

here are the facts
1. I'm a town gunsmith
2. You are NOT a 6shot gs and refuse to claim your real role
It is 100% fact that I had a gun result on you...or even if you don’t believe that, even though it’s true, you have to believe something because I claimed gun on your slot BEFORE you claimed your role.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3462, Comical wrote:Makes zero sense to not have our pairing resolve at this point.
Says the guy that's not wanting to resolve us.

Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Comical »

Pretty sure Schadd was just giving a full gunsmith, but labeled it as 6 for the exact thing that’s happening now
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Comical »

In post 3469, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3462, Comical wrote:Makes zero sense to not have our pairing resolve at this point.
Says the guy that's not wanting to resolve us.
Why would we resolve now when we can resolve it later with more results?

I dont think it’s impossible you’re town, and after the reread, I actually think it’s more likely you’re town again.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3468, Comical wrote:It is 100% fact that I had a gun result on you
ok but I never said you didn't. I just said that there's like no way you are a 6 x GS.

Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Comical »

There aren’t any other false guilties for us to get in the game. Why would a game have info telling us there are no cops and no traitors, then have gunsmiths without a false guilty?

Traitor would be a false inno for gunsmiths, so if scum have a false inno, it’s a doctor.

Otherwise, we’re literally acting as cops, which is dumb. There’s gotta be a doctor or something.

With no other false guilties, I actually think this confirms us each as town even.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3470, Comical wrote:Pretty sure Schadd was just giving a full gunsmith, but labeled it as 6 for the exact thing that’s happening now
sometimes a garbage claim is just a garbage claim.