mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3649, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3643, OkaPoka wrote:ss and alchemist ur up
Up to what? Claim? Why?
lol
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

finding and lynching scum is, IMO, more important than "projecting town" I mean, defending yourself is p alignment null. Since I've replaced in I haven't seen Eddie doing any game solving and I'm much more interested in who his current solve is than him telling us he's town.

What did he claim, btw?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3625, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm obviously VT
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3651, Nero Cain wrote:finding and lynching scum is, IMO, more important than "projecting town" I mean, defending yourself is p alignment null.
I mean I see "projecting town" as more than just self-defense and rather the process of getting people to townread you. This significantly helps town find and lynch scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh...you aren't totally wrong. I mean, town correctly town reading each other
DOES
help a tad but that still seems like a secondary objective to me and if you are scum hunting and active you are more times than not going to come off as town anways.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who does Eddie think the 3 scum are?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I could easily see comical hard defend idany and eddie not hammer him as both designed to be red herrings but he's unconfirmed and I ultimately don't care that much.

intent to hammer

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Auro »

While I think Dany totally deserves the lynch for not caring about the game I really can't see who his buddies be, earlier and moreso now.

I think Comical is ++town.

Eddie/iDan equity is low. Eddie's posting to defend himself as he gets pressured, why would he not do something when his partner is?

It's weird to associate them for not hammering, because it's wired to assume it's +likely he would lolhammer twice in a row.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Auro »

It's decently possible {Nero, Alch, NSG} are exactly the scumteam and feel free to point out evidence against it. All three have individual scum equity. No one participated in a serious wagon on the other two
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3657, Auro wrote:why would he not do something when his partner is?
?????

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3659, Nero Cain wrote:
?????
When his partner's getting lynched.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3660, Auro wrote:
?????
??????

IF

If idany and Eddie are scum together then...Eddie defending himself is null, I guess. I don't really understand the point.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3651, Nero Cain wrote:finding and lynching scum is, IMO, more important than "projecting town" I mean, defending yourself is p alignment null. Since I've replaced in I haven't seen Eddie doing any game solving and I'm much more interested in who his current solve is than him telling us he's town.

What did he claim, btw?
In post 3654, Nero Cain wrote:eh...you aren't totally wrong. I mean, town correctly town reading each other
DOES
help a tad but that still seems like a secondary objective to me and if you are scum hunting and active you are more times than not going to come off as town anways.
I'm sorry dude, but you're just wrong.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3661, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3660, Auro wrote:
?????
??????

IF

If idany and Eddie are scum together then...Eddie defending himself is null, I guess. I don't really understand the point.
I'm sorry, but your posting makes it evident you don't understand mafia very well. Which is fine! This is a game we play for fun! Most people don't really get how to play properly, its no slight against you.

Eddie "defending himself" is null, sure. Eddie would defend himself as either alignment. It is literally just creating content for you to sort. You have to look at the actual defense yourself and come to an opinion on my alignment, not just dismiss it as self defense = null.

For your specific point, Auro is correct. If I am scum with Dany, then I am defending myself, shading him, and not attempting to push the lynch on anybody else while simultaneously not trying to get credit off of his flip. It does not make sense for us to be partners with the gamestate. Its about viewing the gamestate, my independent comments towards/about him do not clear us being partners.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

UNVOTE:

Back to thinking Eddie and Oka are both Town.

Btw @Nero, Eddie is correct that Town should project Towniness.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

If you want to see my solving, Nero, I am voting Alchemist and deadline is near. I also pointed out his logical inconsistencies, and I am voting with the towniest player in the game. I very strongly believe sharing all of your reads at all times is both less fun and worse for town. And considering you have not read most of the game, I do not care about your solves. I think you could very well be scum (you don't seem to be as upset as a town cop-type role should be at getting pretty widely scum read, imo), but I am not pushing you today either. And your solve with me (Auro + Boon) is less terrible than Oka's (Eddie + Alch) and Alch's (Eddie + Oka), for example.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3664, Alchemist21 wrote:UNVOTE:

Back to thinking Eddie and Oka are both Town.

Btw @Nero, Eddie is correct that Town should project Towniness.
This game is getting more interesting. :D
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3664, Alchemist21 wrote:Btw @Nero, Eddie is correct that Town should project Towniness.
I'm not exactly saying that town shouldn't but I think town that are town will mostly look town as the game goes along and scum are the ones that really need to try to look town. But it's not a super important point so w/e.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3658, Auro wrote:It's decently possible {Nero, Alch, NSG} are exactly the scumteam and feel free to point out evidence against it. All three have individual scum equity. No one participated in a serious wagon on the other two
I was pushing for Dannflor’s lynch until NSG replaced him.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3643, OkaPoka wrote:ss and alchemist ur up

this site is dying on my end
I’m VT btw. Thought that would be obvious at this point.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I want to plainly state I do not think NSG has been townie.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Comical »

In post 3512, OkaPoka wrote:i think an nsg lynch today is a mistake

we have much better lynches
What’s better than catching ScumNSG? :lol:
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Comical »

Good post, Eddie.

“Our general agreements were that tracking votes was more important than tracking win/loss”

I vote town reads on purpose sometimes so i don’t really like this. :lol:
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Comical »

But yeah, NSG is clearly scum based on the tether between her and I. If she were town’d she’d have faught back at me harder.

@Alchemist - you brought up she doesn’t have a presence as scum? She has literally zero presence against me in Comical vs NSG. She has a presence to you because she needed you to town read her.

She’s literally doing her scumMeta now. She temporarily broke meta so she wouldn’t get scumread but she has a hard time faking it now that I have a legit scum read on her.

I believe Alchemist is pocketed town here.

HOWEVER, it is worth noting, that Alchemist HAS been scum and town read me HARD when I was town, almost to a detriment in the hopes that would be the reason he is town read.

I still think Alch is likely town.

Idany is a mislynch there to save NSG, and has been for a while.

Dannfloor was being pushed prior to NSG replace one, and I pushed NSG as soon as they replaced in.
Comical
Comical
Goon
Comical
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Comical »

In post 3658, Auro wrote:It's decently possible {Nero, Alch, NSG} are exactly the scumteam and feel free to point out evidence against it. All three have individual scum equity. No one participated in a serious wagon on the other two
That’s an Occam’s Razor solve, but I actually feel like it’s possible NSG is the only scum here.

Unfortunately, this raises an NSG/Auro team by a lot, especially if Auro switches off NSG.