mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Imma wait for whoever that role investigative is to out the results for now before I move on.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

How does a JK on you screw with results?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Luna Fox »

A JK isnt an Alien, otherwise i wouldnt get result on you.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Auro »

Ohhh, nevermind! I confused roleblock and rolestop, LOL, nevermind all those posts :P
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4478, Auro wrote:Ohhh, nevermind! I confused roleblock and rolestop, LOL, nevermind all those posts :P
In post 4465, Auro wrote:Oh, I got a piece of fruit.
Lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

A scum JK would, most likely, target a PR, and its kind of pointless when Auro is obviously VT if town and Luna will be alive to confirm the target. That said, there's some cool setup stuff to delve in.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4462, Luna Fox wrote:Ok Auro got targeted by a Role Investigative, Miscelaneous and Jailkeep actions.
Originally, there were 2 implications with a scum voyeur flip: Luna claimed their partner's role, or this may be a semi-symmetrical setup implying a scum GS to go with the town GS. However, Luna confirming this instantly is probably just town.

Comical's defenses all day of Dany are NaGL. But we should wait for the investigative results on Auro before we decide where to go.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4472, Auro wrote:Also, two things I noted overnight:
1. Scum bussed Dany. Otherwise you have to believe in one of a)Two scum in Auro/Comical/Eddie Cane, or b)Luna scum. From my PoV specifically I don't think b) is possible, and I doubt Eddie and Comical are both scum, so yeah, bus.
2. While it's great Dany was scum and Ellitell, I hate that he just gave absolutely zero shits as scum this game. I hate that that's the slot that had to be scum in such a playerlist, even though it was beneficial to town - just, bleh.
Btw I agree with this assessment. I think Comical has a high chance if being scum with the iDany flip and I think I can rule out Comical being scum with everyone on the iDany wagon except Penguin Power.

Outside of Penguin giving fruit to Firebringer is there any reason you think a Comical/Penguin team doesn’t work?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Since we know Comical wasn't jailed, we should actually have the Nero check on Auro as well as Comical's check.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:57 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 4465, Auro wrote:Oh, I got a piece of fruit.
This is what you got:

<(") | (")>
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2049, schadd_ wrote:Eddie Cane (5):
iDanyboy
OkaPoka
, Luna Fox, Something_Smart, Auro
In post 2025, schadd_ wrote:iDanyboy (5):
OkaPoka
, Something_Smart, Auro, Alchemist21, Luna Fox
In post 1307, schadd_ wrote:Something_Smart (4):
OkaPoka
, Auro, NSG, PenguinPower
I'm deciding on coloring Luna green or not.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Its actually pretty useless talking about the game until we get the gunsmith results, we probably shouldn't influence the likely scum in comical/rce
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1133, iDanyboy wrote:Good
Comical (Mechanical)
RCE (Mechanical)
I think Comical/RCEslot
definitely
contains scum.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Auro »

Kinda hoping Nero just claims a guilty on me to spice up the day tbh
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3503, iDanyboy wrote:VOTE: Northsidegal
lulz
NSG + One in {Comical, RCE}
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda hate how lulz saltish Auro comes off but he doesn't have a gun so either he
IS
a vt or a mafia doc. I mean putting a mafia doc in so town gets a false negative doesn't seem like an impossibility but Occams says he's not the lynch today.

good chance Comical is scum here as he makes a ton of sense with idany.

Eddie also seems pretty scummy. We should be lynching in one of those two today I think.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Auro »

Lulz saltish about what lol, that Dany gave 0 shits about the game where I was excited to solve given the plist?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Comical
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:good chance Comical is scum here as he makes a ton of sense with idany.
but not because your roles probably difference check you, of course.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think I actually have this game but I'm going to wait for flavor's post.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4491, Auro wrote:Lulz saltish about what lol, that Dany gave 0 shits about the game where I was excited to solve given the plist?
some of your posts from yesterday and some from today just come off like you were angry at being suspected and ok, I can understand that. But hey it's not an important point and now that you are a conditional IC you need to chill and work with me.
In post 4493, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4490, Nero Cain wrote:good chance Comical is scum here as he makes a ton of sense with idany.
but not because your roles probably difference check you, of course.
I mean, that's exactly why he was my #1 scumread yesterday b/c I don't think there are 5 prs, just b/c I didn't mention it this post doesn't mean I no longer hold this viewpoint.

I don't really see you making this point as town b/c it's easily disproven so it just feels like an attempt to be overly nitpicky.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Auro »

In post 4495, Nero Cain wrote:some of your posts from yesterday and some from today just come off like you were angry at being suspected and ok, I can understand that. But hey it's not an important point and now that you are a conditional IC you need to chill and work with me
Oh nah I don't mind at all, for what it's worth. I have high patience for that :P
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4495, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really see you making this point as town b/c it's easily disproven so it just feels like an attempt to be overly nitpicky.
lmfao
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and in theory, it's not
impossible
that a game has 2 gunsmiths, I just think/thought the 3 weaker prs were town. So yes, other than my previous point about him being the scummiest pr claim the fact that he HARD defended flipped scum prob makes him scum. Its not exactly proof positive b/c town DO defend scum all the time

Your posting is horrible.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Auro »

Bets on Comical claiming guilty on NSG?