mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4850 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I mean, Nero, I'll put it like this. I am almost always the lynch today. When I flip green, I am going to strongly suggest people kill you at 5. And if you are town, thats GG. :shrug:
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh well, still doesn't fit with my suspected solve. But you need to be less whiney and work with me instead of throwing out knee jerk reactions that I'm scum.

Assuming I'm right ofc.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

You're misreading my typography. Or rather, I might be misconstruing. But I'm not upset, nor intending to be whiny. Its just a persona. My immediate reaction to the flip was not anger, it was me actually laughing out loud at my computer. What I type on here is purely fuckery (and I enjoy AtE / acting).

What is your suspected solve? SS + who
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no pint in keeping it to myself I guess.

luna
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

point even

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

And for the record, its not knee-jerk. You said it yourself, logic would have it much more likely there's only 1 town rolecop, which is why boon's flip is NaGl. Although I had Boon as town yesterday, which is why I had you as v likely maf - I will admit Boon thought the possibility for two gunsmiths was existent.

I think, thinking back, one of you and SS actually has to be town I think? Because otherwise, there's no false positive for the GS (Boon, and you as well if you're town). There could be a maf doctor, but I agree with NSG, doesn't seem like Schadd's style. This sentence is still saying I think there's a mafia in there for sure.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4853, Nero Cain wrote:no pint in keeping it to myself I guess.

luna
This would be spicy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Was actually talking about
In post 4839, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4838, Nero Cain wrote:I'd love to lynch you since I think you are a jerk and you have the wrong solve and you're gonna help mafia win b/c of it.
This is literally slipping that I am town
, lmfao.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Oh. That would be a knee jerk reaction. But uh, I was treating it as you 1v1ing me, I thought that's what you were pushing. I get what you mean.

I am actually pretty surprised you are not one of the two most hard pushing me, along with SS. I believed regardless of your alignments, I've obviously been dickish to you this game and pushed you and SS is mechanical so you two would be the guaranteed votes.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I playing the game beyond a 4th grade lvl. OFC I could still be wrong that its SS+Luna but meh.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4859, Nero Cain wrote:I playing the game beyond a 4th grade lvl.
I don't get the banter but I'm glad you're bantering.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im saying that I'm not being reactionary and vengeful.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Eh, this conversation isn't gonna help the game, but from a strategic view, if I believe the day is going to be me 1v1ing you, my job is to convince people you're scum. I get what you're saying with it appearing reactionary.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey luna

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I guess Boon
did
claim to target Eddie but some of his language is weird.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I had felt like my 6/4 setup spec was right

In post 4462, Luna Fox wrote:Ok Auro got targeted by a Role Investigative, Miscelaneous and Jailkeep actions.
FV is actually a Communicative role
so this makes me think that Luna's "result" isn't actually from the mod.

Since we know that Auro was town we know that PP targeted him and gave fruit.

OFC and this was my great dilemma, she can
EASILY
write this off as a mod error. Assuming its SS+Luna getting a gun result on Luna (after lynching SS today) is prob the best play but there's always the chance that I die and town might not suspect Luna.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

boons play was very confusing, I think

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4572, Comical wrote:Then lynch Eddie.

If no scum, then go NSG/Nero, which I called Day 2
In post 4622, Comical wrote:Eddie’s probably just fucking scum and I caught him Day 1, tbh.
Scum Eddie comes in here today and begs not to be lynched? idk, could kinda see Boon just venge claim a guilty on Eddie. IDK.

I'll just go with w/e Alchem and NSG want to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe it was just a mod error and its an SS/Eddie team

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4865, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I had felt like my 6/4 setup spec was right

In post 4462, Luna Fox wrote:Ok Auro got targeted by a Role Investigative, Miscelaneous and Jailkeep actions.
FV is actually a Communicative role
so this makes me think that Luna's "result" isn't actually from the mod.

Since we know that Auro was town we know that PP targeted him and gave fruit.

OFC and this was my great dilemma, she can
EASILY
write this off as a mod error. Assuming its SS+Luna getting a gun result on Luna (after lynching SS today) is prob the best play but there's always the chance that I die and town might not suspect Luna.
Actually pretty interesting.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Nsg is vanilla.

VOTE: Eddie
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4864, Nero Cain wrote:or I guess Boon
did
claim to target Eddie but some of his language is weird.
Right, that's why he called Eddie confscum like three times in his last few posts. :igmeou:
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I could be overthinking it with Luna and its a simple SS/Eddie but that's why Alchem and NSG are there.

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Eddie didnt get visited by any actions last night.
@Nero: The Mod told me miscellaneous why dont you ask the mod yourself what result would an FV visit give to a voyeur?
VOTE: Eddie
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4743, Comical wrote:
In post 4740, Auro wrote:Comical I have a feeling you're lying about your guilty on Eddie. Just state again that you're locking it - afterwards I won't accept if you backtrack.

Locking it in.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~