mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4925 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4923, Eddie Cane wrote:So that team solve is pretty janky
b/c scum never ever attack/fake scum read each other?
In post 4924, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4922, Nero Cain wrote:they are? when did I say that?
In post 4912, Nero Cain wrote:There's also 1 scum in Eddie, Alch, and NSG and I lean Eddie there.
???

I think you are the scum in their grouping. Of them I'm lynching no one but you but nice try trying to make it look like I'm willing to lych Alch and NSG.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4926 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean ok, I'll give you that PP has been a fluffy noncontributer this game so what's the solve here? SS and PP? I mean that would make my original theory that this is a 6/4 split correct but I still stand by my statement that it feels slimy and opportunistic that NSG mentions him and you're all willing to lynch that if it came to it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4927 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4925, Nero Cain wrote:b/c scum never ever attack/fake scum read each other?
So? Because mafia can distance doesn't mean you don't evaluate interactions...
In post 4925, Nero Cain wrote:I think you are the scum in their grouping. Of them I'm lynching no one but you but nice try trying to make it look like I'm willing to lych Alch and NSG.
"THE POOL IS THESE PEOPLE"
"I
LEAN
EDDIE"
"NICE TRY MAKING IT LOOK LIKE IM WILLING TO LYNCH ALCH AND EDDIE"
*still no answer why PP isnt in that pool*
In post 4926, Nero Cain wrote:I mean ok, I'll give you that PP has been a fluffy noncontributer this game so what's the solve here? SS and PP? I mean that would make my original theory that this is a 6/4 split correct but I still stand by my statement that it feels slimy and opportunistic that NSG mentions him and you're all willing to lynch that if it came to it.
Its slimy for thinking other people are townier and having somebody as a compromise lynch...

I actually think talking to you is more frustrating than Boon faking a guilty.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4928 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4925, Nero Cain wrote:nice try trying to make it look like I'm willing to lych Alch and NSG.
Also, how is this even a real thought? I never understand why people use language like this. Are you arguing I'm scum who thinks it will look scummier to make it look like you are evaluating the game and considering different people? Or are you just soapboxing? Actual nonsense.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4927, Eddie Cane wrote:So? Because mafia can distance doesn't mean you don't evaluate interactions...
but why should I exclude you and SS are partners as opposed to scum distancing from each other? I'm pushing SS as scum but you aren't excluding us so...
In post 4893, Alchemist21 wrote:nd Nero sounds like he’s Townlocking both NSG and myself
see, this guy gets it.

I think you are just scum that's trying to tinker with my language in a vain attempt to try to get Alch and NSG to think I'm willing to lynch them.
In post 4927, Eddie Cane wrote:Its slimy for thinking other people are townier and having somebody as a compromise lynch...
ok but I think its slmy to have a bunch of lynch options b/c scum are the ones that need as many lynch options as they can get.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4930 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

dude, i'm out.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4931 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nice chat

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4932 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Luna Fox »

wrt PP, I kind of been ignoring him ever since:
In post 1775, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1768, Auro wrote:@Luna, do you think Penguin would target Fire with fruit and also have him killed?
I may be stubborn but not stupid
VOTE: Not Voting
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4933 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I'm finding it really hard to explain the disconnect that I'm feeling with this game.

It's like, people are making mechanics pronouncements like "one of S_S/Nero has to be scum" for really no reason, while at the same time ignoring Boon's claim because he has a history of gambiting, as though he didn't have a chance to admit it was a gambit after he was hammered.

It's surreal, and it's also probably not how the day plays out if Eddie is town, gambit potential aside.
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4934 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Like, I get that Boon is a loose cannon, and I get that he does hare-brained gambits a lot. But it's still a strong claim to say that he straight-up threw the game.
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4935 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:22 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: Eddie
<(") | (")>
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #4936 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:52 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 4905, northsidegal wrote:
@Schadd, if a mafia power role were absent, would you allow the other members of the mafia to control the shot regardless?

And if that were true, can we assume that you return information from Mafia roles in the Mafia PT rather than by PM?
yes

that is the norm for me
mnemonic for you: Toni Morrison Made Comprehensive Dialogues Despite Nearby Hordes of Reactionaries that are Verily Contemptible

todays featured user: shaft.ed

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4937 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Boon throwing isnt an excuse to vote me under the premise "whelp it's his fault if Eddie's town". On the bright side, I am at l-1 so Nero can prove to me he might be town here.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4938 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think I'm leaning into SS maybe being more likely maf than Nero, not sure how crazy that is.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4939 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Idk. I'm forced to not be able to consider Alch/NSG, so I'm just gonna hope I'm right and they're town. Luna I could consider as shes voting me but still pretty sure shes just town. PP/SS/Nero has both scum for me, but typing that out I don't feel crazy good about it so IDK.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4940 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I also literally dont think I can be wrong today, lest I get quicklynched in lylo.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4941 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:/

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4942 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

huh, no self-hammer, interesting.
UNVOTE:
Not ready to end the day yet, but consider me still voting EC on spirit.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4943 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Also Nero not hammering is interesting as well.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4944 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Not really in love with the attempt to manipulate me. I'm gonna hammer you but no point in rushing the day phase. You
SHOULD
be lynched b/c you didn't hammer idany and there is a chance that Boon actually had a guilty on you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4943, Luna Fox wrote:Also Nero not hammering is interesting as well.
says the person that unvoted to prevent a hammer. Why is my not hammering "interesting"?

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4946 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

So here's the thing. I've been burned before by ignoring a guilty because of the player being famous for fake claiming, so I dont really wanna take my chances here, if Eddie is town and Boon was indeed fake claiming mislynch today would be very dangerous.
I would rather take care of the guilty today rather than later because it's gonna be in my conscience if i dont, but as NSG said earlier we should use the day to analyze stuff instead of rushing it like we did yesterday, so I'm ok with unvoting for now and discussing longer.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4947 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4945, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4943, Luna Fox wrote:Also Nero not hammering is interesting as well.
says the person that unvoted to prevent a hammer. Why is my not hammering "interesting"?
I mean, you had your chance to hammer when you posted, as you didnt i felt like it was better if i didnt risk it any longer.
As for the interesting part, it's because I think scum you would've had all the motive in the world to hammer and end the day early, just like EC would by self-hammering and that's my conondrum right now (did i even spell that word right?)
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4948 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I had a thought that maybe day 4 opening was scum theatre between you and EC, but I've been thinking back on it, and as much as I am trying to discern both of your alignments and motives i end up with a blank.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4949 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Now im thinking like...
Would a scum you hammer scum EC here?
If not then my previous theory still holds, but otherwise then I think you're most likely town than not.

But then again does that even make sense...