mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4950 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How come you never voiced your opinion about me and Eddie being ST until now?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4950, Nero Cain wrote:How come you never voiced your opinion about me and Eddie being ST until now?
I only had that thought with today's D4 opening.
Where you both were like super best buds out of nowhere.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Maybe it's just SS/EC after all.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I should stop trying to overthink things.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Although I'll still keep the unvote out of respect for NSG who wants us to analyze stuff.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

That reminds me
@NSG: What do you think of PP claiming to have given fruit to the person that died N1 and his role being confirmed by both auro and me N2. Do you think scum him gives fruit to the person his team is killing?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

And yes Nero, dont think your underhanded suspicion of me went unnoticed.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's an interesting interpretation of events.

I'd been pushing Eddie since I came in and I think he's played a poor town game/decent scum game. That never changed. It's just that, I thought SS was scum and then yesterday I had felt your posts were real fake-sounding. "guys did I really hammer?" : I'm having a hard time reading things with Boon ateing." I thought I had something further when I noticed that the wiki says FV is a communication role but Alch checked my sanity and showed that your results are based on NAR instead. So yeah, I came in thinking scum was you and SS and that also satisfies my original thought that this was a 6/4 town split. Eddie still seemed pretty hostile towards me though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4840, Nero Cain wrote:I do think you are town. Jesus fuck you are a kid.
????
Did i misinterpret this then?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4956, Luna Fox wrote:And yes Nero, dont think your underhanded suspicion of me went unnoticed.
Why was it underhanded?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4958, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 4840, Nero Cain wrote:I do think you are town. Jesus fuck you are a kid.
????
I'm not really sure what you are asking here.

I don't know why me momentarily town reading Eddie and the getting angry @ him for being angry and trying hard as fuck to misinterpret everything I say is a good bestie interpretation.

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4862, Eddie Cane wrote:Eh, this conversation isn't gonna help the game, but from a strategic view, if I believe the day is going to be me 1v1ing you, my job is to convince people you're scum. I get what you're saying with it appearing reactionary.
Like up until this post i thought EC was townreading you but then realized he had to 1v1 you and so posted this, but i may be misremembering the events as I cant remember where i got that feeling from. Sorry.
In post 4959, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4956, Luna Fox wrote:And yes Nero, dont think your underhanded suspicion of me went unnoticed.
Why was it underhanded?
Because it feels like you had no reason to suspect me and you did a 180 out of nowhere, but now that you explained it I can see why.
Day 3 was a mess tho, I had to re-read it during the night coz a bunch of stuff escaped me with all the spam that Boon was posting, if that was fake that means I knew exactly what was going on and I just decided to 180 vote Boon at the end post-hammer.
Or the most logical explanation that I didnt know how many votes were on Boon and so I voted him without realizing he was already hammered.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4960, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4958, Luna Fox wrote:
????
I'm not really sure what you are asking here.

I don't know why me momentarily town reading Eddie and the getting angry @ him for being angry and trying hard as fuck to misinterpret everything I say is a good bestie interpretation.
I had the impression both of you ended up townreading each other, then back at each other's throats later.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4952, Luna Fox wrote:Maybe it's just SS/EC after all.
Then vote Eddie...
Shame on a martyr claiming friends
From either perspective of &
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Oh yeah that reminds me there's this thing:
In post 708, schadd_ wrote:
errantparabola has three parents

Spoiler:

d1 final vc

Pine
(7): Alchemist21,
Firebringer
OkaPoka
, Dannflor,
Auro
Comical
Eddie Cane

clidd (2):
Pine
, PenguinPower
Dannflor (1):
RCEnigma
PenguinPower (1):
Luna Fox

not voting (2):
Zulfy
, clidd

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Bah, i feel like I shouldnt even bother, I keep coming up with a blank, sorry orz
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Weren't you town reading me?

Barring the part about not liking your posting much yesterday and finding your posting fake, clearly shows that I had a reason. I mean yes, its proven wrong but that doesn't matter....what matters is that I had a clear reason why. So your "feels like you had no reason to suspect me" doesn't make much sense to me.

And if me suddenly scumreading you after townreading you previously is underhanded then aren't you doing the same thing? Why does me or anyone, in general, have to have static reads?

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4961, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 4862, Eddie Cane wrote:Eh, this conversation isn't gonna help the game, but from a strategic view, if I believe the day is going to be me 1v1ing you, my job is to convince people you're scum. I get what you're saying with it appearing reactionary.
Like up until this post i thought EC was townreading you but then realized he had to 1v1 you and so posted this, but i may be misremembering the events as I cant remember where i got that feeling from. Sorry.
In post 4959, Nero Cain wrote:
Why was it underhanded?
Because it feels like you had no reason to suspect me and you did a 180 out of nowhere, but now that you explained it I can see why.
Day 3 was a mess tho, I had to re-read it during the night coz a bunch of stuff escaped me with all the spam that Boon was posting, if that was fake that means I knew exactly what was going on and I just decided to 180 vote Boon at the end post-hammer.
Or the most logical explanation that I didnt know how many votes were on Boon and so I voted him without realizing he was already hammered.
Read day 2 from when Nero subbed in. I've never town read him. And read day 2 around my wagon. SS got mad at auro for unvoting me.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4957, Nero Cain wrote:poor town game
Ironic
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4961, Luna Fox wrote:but now that you explained it I can see why.
I also feel like scum says this.

Most recently I was scum reading Gamma Emerald in a game and then he said something very similar to the above. He was scum so eh...

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4966, Nero Cain wrote:Weren't you town reading me?

Barring the part about not liking your posting much yesterday and finding your posting fake, clearly shows that I had a reason. I mean yes, its proven wrong but that doesn't matter....what matters is that I had a clear reason why. So your "feels like you had no reason to suspect me" doesn't make much sense to me.

And if me suddenly scumreading you after townreading you previously is underhanded then aren't you doing the same thing? Why does me or anyone, in general, have to have static reads?
As I said:
Yeah I had a meta townread on you, but i also meta townread you on Mini 2122 or whatever number until goble came in and said it was your scum game by meta, which has made me a little paranoid.
But i think im overthinking it, so im back to thinking you're town.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Did anyone receive fruit?
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4968, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4957, Nero Cain wrote:poor town game
Ironic
guy, get over yourself. I doubt you'll admit it but I think you "scumreading" me and saying that I've played poorly is more about you getting upset that I was scumreading you right out of the gate or you could just be scum pushing back. I don't really care.

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4969, Nero Cain wrote:
I also feel like scum says this.

Most recently I was scum reading Gamma Emerald in a game and then he said something very similar to the above. He was scum so eh...
If you think this then why arent you voting me.
Unless you notice that... in this case, it wasnt scum saying it.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 4955, Luna Fox wrote:That reminds me
@NSG: What do you think of PP claiming to have given fruit to the person that died N1 and his role being confirmed by both auro and me N2. Do you think scum him gives fruit to the person his team is killing?
It's possible that he performed the kill on Fire that day and just claimed to have given him fruit as cover for being tracked / watched, knowing that he could confirm himself as a fruit vendor in a following day.

I only bring this up to say that I don't consider it very clearing that he targeted the person who died.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart