LuckyLuciano - (2)
- Yooh, humaneatingmonkey
Aloratom - (3)
- Clidd, Luckyluciano, 3bounty
Clidd - (2)
- InWho22, Kirari Momobami,

Not Voting (2)
- Holdengolden, Aloratom

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-19 06:15:00)

Kirari Momobami I Blame You For Telling Me About this Anime...
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:17 am

Post by clidd »

In post 483, Kirari Momobami wrote: clidd is now confscum, this is classic scum posting :3

Thanks for taking the slot clidd. It's day 1 so not sure what you want from gamestate
In post 484, Kirari Momobami wrote:I scumread your predecessor for prodging

3b self-declared himself a parity cop with a difference check on 3b and aloratom, but I am skeptical

The other important question of the day is how much meming is a townie amount of meming for holden. This is srs bsns
In post 485, Kirari Momobami wrote:Oh yeah and hef thinks ll is scum but I kinda don't remember why
Ok, thanks.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:17 am

Post by clidd »

In post 486, InWho22 wrote:
In post 482, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 469, InWho22 wrote:@Peaches: If you aren't going to participate, I would recommend you ask for a replacement and find another game when you have the time for it.
/sehat

Asking another player to replace out of the game is explicitly against site rules. Please refrain from doing so
Sorry, didn't know.
Also hey clidd
Hello.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:17 am

Post by clidd »

In post 489, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 474, clidd wrote:Game state summary, please ?
i think it's better if you just go in without any instructions from us
Yes, I was just seeing how the information filtering was being done.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:18 am

Post by clidd »

UNVOTE: Aloratom

I'm at home now, I'll take a look at the events involving the wagons.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 500, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Peaches - (2)
@Elmo, you must cease your time traveling!

Fixed Thanks. At least the name was right with the votes. And proof you don't see my message I left you.
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:40 am

Oooh, clidd obviously trying to buddy the VCA part of the list by bringing the wagons to 2-2-2 again :3
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 479, clidd wrote:
In post 476, Aloratom wrote:Clidd -- Personally, I would prefer Jeremy Brett over Benedict Cumberbatch this game.
Spoiler:

I will think about your request.
Thank you.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by clidd »

LuckyLuciano
:

Spoiler:
In post 12, LuckyLuciano wrote:UNVOTE: Holden
VOTE: Monkey

Gut. Something about showing concern about a player being at L-2, and leaving his vote on that player feels off to me. Is this concern genuine, or is he looking for an reason to FOS somebody? Has our hero found scum with only 3 players posting so far? Is everything so far meaningless? Find out on the next episode of Mafiascum Z.
Although he could have explained it without necessarily voting for Monkey, there is some genuine *frustration* in this post. Personally, I believe that the context of putting someone on L-2 in the RVS of D1 is beneficial in terms of pressure, so I can understand Luciano's sporadic reaction when asked in post . In this context, I also believe that this sporadicity does more sense in the scenario
Town!Luciano
getting confused/angry than
Scum!Luciano
trying to draw attention to a possible tunnel on Monkey. Part of this ''nuisance'' is also demonstrated in post , which for me is a towny feature.
In post 41, LuckyLuciano wrote:As for my meta,

(1) I focus on finding town over finding scum. Scum are caught via PoE.
(2) When I do pursue scum, it's in the form of truth testing. I take something, stretch it to it's furthest logical extreme, and let the town check it's viability through their feedback.
(3) I try to end RVS early.
(4) I will also be trying to end day one early, as after a certain point the length of day one begins to inversely correlate with the town's win percentage.
I took a small part in a game in common with Luciano, so I can't say much about the veracity of the meta described above. However, I feel a certain *arrogance* subtle in the need for him to quote these items within the individual spectrum of ''meta'', as he is bringing information that was not requested. In my view, the meta quote usually serves to suggest that a certain behavioral pattern is linked to a specific alignment, and the fact that he brought it up seemed, at least on the surface, to be a well-intentioned attempt to demonstrate how his playstyle works. I feel that
Scum!Luciano
, in this situation, would invest more time directing his attention to antagonistic pushs or would be inclined to divert attention from his wagon, instead of wasting time mentioning something without a source (past games) to support the statement made. Obviously, this is just an impression I had, nothing too serious.
In post 44, LuckyLuciano wrote:I never said the vote would have been strongly AI, just that it would be AI, at least relative to what can be AI at this stage of the game.
Town's best chance at solving the game is at LYLO
. At LYLO we want as much valuable information as possible. The tie-breaking vote that Monkey denied may be a small piece to a large puzzle, but its still a piece. Maybe we don't see where the piece goes until the puzzle is essentially solved, but maybe it links together other important parts of the puzzle. Why deny ourselves valuable info of any magnitude?

If you think my push on Monkey is constructed, you are going to really dislike my meta.
The highlighted phrase struck me as an extreme view of the game. Of course, it is normal that in the face of a serious situation, the collective effort becomes more expressive, but this is an emergency scenario, not a preference or priority. It will always be more interesting to avoid LYLO's circumstances, as they enhance the chances of scum alignment winning. The fact that Luciano commented on a socially not so well-regarded aspect indicates a certain courage and, perhaps, a transparency in showing his view of the game. In my experience (which is small, but significant), scum players usually try to avoid making radical statements like that, especially because of their self-preservation when the subject is social image.
In post 54, LuckyLuciano wrote: Lol. I wasn't casting shade on his alignment. Look through my meta and you will see me consistently arguing bad town play and incorrect reads are not alignment indicative. I was being a jerk because I hadn't had my morning coffee yet and was already dealing with obtuse play elsewhere, so I ended up taking it out on Monkey. On that note, I'd like to apologize to Monkey, because nobody has fun in mafia when people are being rude and making ad hominem attacks.
Hum. Excuse yourself from a
Town!Arrogant
perspective ? unusual. It's not exactly the kind of conformist action I would expect from him, but maybe he has an additional reason for that. Well, considering that I can't read minds, it is difficult to conclude what caused his retreat from Monkey.
NAI
In post 58, LuckyLuciano wrote:Holden forgetting that his vote was on Monkey when the prior VC went up makes me feel good about his slot.

pedit: I don't see a pressing reason to change my vote yet. I like the counterwagon on InWho, but I'm still waiting for his response to jump over. I'd rather pressure players who are around early on than those who are not, so that we can build interactions and get the game started. Again, look at my early votes in other games, I always redirect to active players.

pedit 2: I think my town and scum range overlap pretty heavily, but I don't have scum meta on this site to show, so I can only talk about my town meta.
Response reasonably good and cohesive with the fact that he is trying to return to the game after the clash with Monkey. The reclusive posture is now more flexible to the questions asked, showing a focus on cooperating. Evidently, the cooperative instance is not necessarily something
AI
in isolation, but when in contrast to his previous conflict situation, it shows a certain "evolution" of mentality and posture in the discussion between him and Monkey. Which, for me, is a
towny
development.
In post 66, LuckyLuciano wrote:I justified that my actions were in my town range. I'm fine being viewed as scummy, I'm used to it. I don't try to prove that I'm innocent, I just make sure people are aware it's possible.
If I'm town
, I'd rather be in the middle of people's readlists than locktown because mafia has to eventually push town, and
if I'm not locktown
then they can push me, and since I know I'm town I gain more insight from that than other players can. Savvy?
The assumptions of being or not being a town is something I do not imagine a scum talking about, precisely because he considers, even if hypothetically, the
''possibility''
of him being town, when in fact, it should be something obvious, because he has to know that his role is town. I feel that
Scum!Luciano
, in this situation, would be more cautious in making this kind of assumption, with a mentality of avoiding an eventual scumslip.
Scum!Luciano
must be more competent than that.

Conclusion:
I am not going to prolong my read on his ISO because I already had towny impressions of some posts. Seems a bad lynch for D1.

Tomorrow I will be evaluating my impressions on Aloratom.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 506, Kirari Momobami wrote:Oooh, clidd obviously trying to buddy the VCA part of the list by bringing the wagons to 2-2-2 again :3
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:23 pm

So surreal seeing your cumberbatch gifs when Cumberbatch Sherlock is also one of my alts :P
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Just a heads up, I'll be pretty inactive in this game for a little bit while my attention is diverted elsewhere for an undetermined amount of time between 0 and 7 days.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Yoon Has Been Prodded

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Holdengolden Has Been Prodded

Permanently V/LA
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:21 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 513, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Holdengolden Has Been Prodded
I have been summoned out of bed
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:30 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 492, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 345, 3bounty wrote:VOTE: Aloratom last post day 1. Lynch me or Alo, I'm done giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Posts like this fall under the umbrella of slayer's gambit. You didn't actually fake a guilty on alo, but tonally it's quite similar (hence joke about parity cop)

Slayer's gambit -- town fakeclaiming cop to get their preferred lynch, hoping their fake guilty hits scum but not actually knowing
No slayers gambit is just a VT acting scummy to get a lynch/as a reaction test to see if people bandwagon on their chosen lynch. It can be that, but I wouldnt say what he did was equivalent of a cop check anyways as it didn't actually lock down the thread, he stopped doing it, and reads more as frustration regardless if you think it's real or fake.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:43 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Somebody remind me to ask Cumberbatch (or cli2d) dude a question about the LL read after he fully catches up.

Whomever does can use my bad memory as a part in a scum read on me if you wish even.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:04 am

Hey holden

Hey... Heey holden...

don't forget to ask clidd about his ll read after he catches up

:cop:
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Aloratom »

Hey holden

Hey... Heey holden...

don't forget to ask clidd about his ll read after he catches up

:cop:
3bounty
3bounty
Goon
3bounty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:18 am

Post by 3bounty »

Let's get a lynch going here. Does everyone have a read list? Please post it.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:41 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Alright, I just finished up with a LYLO (the 0-7 day timeframe where I wouldn't be able to focus on this game). I probably won't get back to this game tonight as it was exhausting, but I do plan on rereading this game with a fresh mind tomorrow.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:42 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 519, 3bounty wrote:Let's get a lynch going here. Does everyone have a read list? Please post it.
A lynch or a wagon?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:56 am

Masonry: lucky, alora, 3b, kirari, holdengolden, who
N0 cop guilty: clidd

Ez game
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:58 am

My night 0 split parity cop is difference between yoon and monkey but let's focus on the multitasking n0 guilty check first
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

~~~~~~

Permanently V/LA