LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 772, humaneatingmonkey wrote:To be clear Alo, you're not willing to vote 3b anymore? This is important because I'm trying to move the game to a state where we can get a claim going and still have time to think about it.
This is good.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

LL I want to let you know that I personally want to lynch you solely for your contribution to the influx of posts.

Ok everyone hold their pants. I see one post saying we have two l1s. The other is that the highest wagon is 2 1,1? What's the actual vote count
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 772, humaneatingmonkey wrote:To be clear Alo, you're not willing to vote 3b anymore? This is important because I'm trying to move the game to a state where we can get a claim going and still have time to think about it.
3bounty is confused Town.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Alo were is your vote from monkey coming from as well?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Holden, we don't have two L-1s. That's Monkey's understanding of where people are
willing
to vote. He likes to throw out that people are at L-1 when they are not a lot. Something about inducing panic gets his rocks off.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 778, HoldenGolden wrote:Alo were is your vote from monkey coming from as well?
In post 777, Aloratom wrote:
I want this answered.

And I want this explained in more detail.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Ok that's bittersweet. If there a sudden rush of votes I would of feel even better about scum being between alo/3b, but at least it does give some breathing room.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

clidd's ISO on you gave me a good perspective on town!Lucky and you have given context on why you were off in the first half of the game (being in a simultaneous frustrating game). I also think it's most probable that you're town from the backwards logic that you're putting a lot of crosshairs on your back. I could be underestimating you here, but I'm just gonna go with what I felt after the re-read.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:45 pm

Meanwhile, I also think you have said a lot of bullshit about me especially when I was trying to teach InWho22 how to play, and you misrepresent that as me trying to manipulate him. Not cool bro.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Aloratom »

This tell:
In post 199, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Okay I answered this before as scum (my previous game with Holden), but this is how I figure out if someone is town vs scum: organic behavior and town motivation vs inorganic behavior and wolfy motivation.
The stark lack of progression on me:
In post 404, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I'm just going to wait for either Peaches or Peaches' replacement, then we'll proceed with operation lynch LL/3bounty. I suggest LL first.
Alo is town, depending on how 3bounty or LL flips.
Kirari is the softest townread in my town block.
Meanwhile, I'm confident with InWho22 and Holden as town.
The only thing that can change my mind is a flip, or if Peaches' slot shifts the dynamics. I doubt that will happen since it's very easy for scum!Peaches to just sheep the town to get town!3bounty lynched. I doubt Peaches and 3bounty has any associations.
In post 763, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think both are good polar candidates. Both wagons provide three days worth of content for us to analyze. Both wagons have generated enough interaction with players to make things AI. Both players have only offered so much in content that I don't think it would be much of a loss to lynch either.
3bounty Town to scum in 9 minutes:
In post 347, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Anyone spell it out for me why 3bounty is scum? I'm honestly reading him as town here.
In post 353, humaneatingmonkey wrote:OH you know what, you're really scummy
In post 357, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
3bounty

From what you say, I can see from your style that you're thinking out loud. What you don't do is follow through — only taking the safest vote on Peach, the inactive player. You said you're struggling to find decent scumreads, but you've really thrown at least 3 scumreads throughout the game: Me, LL, and InWho22.

You went from Alo being town (#225, #263) to scum (#345), for the same thing — ignoring people's question. Either I'm not understanding your process, or you don't have one. I'm betting you don't have one. If you do, I want to be enlightened.

What's good, 3bounty?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Fair.

Also, I dislike Alo voting Monkey. Not because I'm going to read into it right now, but because I always say that aso reads on day one are almost always wrong, and it's sad that the one game I decide to be edgy and give a bunch of aso reads on day one he keeps voting the person I aso read him with. :facepalm:

Pedit: Maybe. I've been doing a thing this game that I always say not to do. I really just want day one to be over so we can actually play the game with flips.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:49 pm

Alo, regardless of whether or not you're town, the events around you will be AI. Meanwhile, I've been reading 3bounty's ISO there while I was posting that so it's not really 9 minutes.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Alo, is the breaking point for you? Did you not have any of these thoughts before? I'm trying to trace the process of you changing your mind.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Wait LL are you still thinking that we shouldn't lynch 3b today because he had been playing badly if he is?

If so, i think that's not a good justification to keep someone alive day 2 who is most likely still going to seem scummy just because you think he cant "this bad" as scum. If he is town, mafia has an easy mislynch in him while still being a question mark for town. If scum, then he has more chances to work that angle.

Also Kirari and others I see your questions and I will get to them once this business wraps up with alo/3b (I want one to be in the position to claim)
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 780, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 778, HoldenGolden wrote:Alo were is your vote from monkey coming from as well?
In post 777, Aloratom wrote:
I want this answered.

And I want this explained in more detail.
I don't think that anyone can be as glaringly inconsistent as he has been from a position of scum unless he is purely newb!scum, and I don't believe that he is.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I really want to apply confbias scummotive to that Monkey post, but I'd be a hypocrite if I said I don't hard push lynches day one for their AI value. Anyway, I'm going to be occupied for 3-4 hours, but I'll be back.

pedit: Holden, I'd rather lynch scum than town.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:52 pm

Alo, your confusion is you think I want you to be lynched. Correct?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

So why do those things make him scum?

There is 300~ posts between the read list and his posts now? Are you citing his lack of explanation for his read on you (which I think from memory he has discussed you during that time period) or purely the switch?

Do you think that the flip on 3b was faked? Why would scum!monkey be more incline to do that than town!monkey seeing a reason why 3b is scummy after focusing on them? Basically, why is it exclusively scummy for what he did?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:55 pm

I think Alo is confusing me saying that he would be a good lynch candidate to me saying I think he's scum.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:58 pm

But if he's not voting 3b anymore, Alo is the majority's preferred lynch — unless Yooh wants to vote for 3b.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Although it's interesting how HIS read of 3b progressed from scum to confused town.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:01 pm

That's a stark lack of progression for me...
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:05 pm

In post 370, Aloratom wrote:I don't think I ever scum read you. A vote can have several purposes. I think that this was discussed earlier. One is to effect a lynch. Another is to place pressure on an inactive slot. Yet another is to pressure a player who has not answered a question that has repeatedly been asked. My vote on you was the third. I unvoted you because I'm not sure now how many votes are on you right now, and I don't know that your lynch is the right thing for Town at this point. I don't think that it is, but I'm starting to doubt that.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

If we're bothering with claims then we should probably consolidate and push today tbh
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:06 pm

I was wrong in that he was willing to vote for 3b, so we can put him on the swing vote pile. He wasn't really scum reading 3b — he was just "starting" to doubt it.