Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Reminder!!

Please Submit Your Night Actions To My PM.

Night Actions Due In (expired on 2020-04-19 08:50:00)
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Inwho22 Was killed. They Were The
Town Jailkeeper

Day Two Begins Now.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Votecount 2.0
Not Voting (7)
- LuckyLuciano, 3Bounty, Yooh, HoldenGolden, Clidd, humaneatingmonkey, Kirari Momobami

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-26 09:10:00)

Permanently V/LA
Yooh
Yooh
Townie
Yooh
Townie
Townie

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Yooh »

VOTE: Kirari

The hammer is too scummy.
In post 873, Kirari Momobami wrote:as town your job is to not get lynched for bad reasons and you just eliminated the top reason to not hammer you
This is sounds coming from mafias. I can't see the reason why holding for another 24 hours was a problem and sudden hammer to instant-lock. Even if your wagon is voted by 2 persons, I still believed it's hard to go anywhere
In post 873, Kirari Momobami wrote:If you're going to present the person with the hammer as a counter-wagon you just die, that's why monkey's posts here are slimy af
If you believe scum-Monkey tried to mislynching you, I'm sure you have a reason to hold your hammer at this state.
In post 874, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Aloratom - (4) - 3bounty, LuckyLuciano, Holden golden, Clidd, Kirari Momobami - Lynch!
I'm pretty sure 2 mafias in here.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:38 am

Post by clidd »

Good morning, any guesses about the kill ?

I believe that Aloratom's lynch was a healthy option, mainly due to the inconsistency he presented during the game. Kirari is not scummy exclusively for having hammered early, but for the sporadic behavior she had during the day, so we must take this into account when evaluating her slot today. Monkey and Luciano remain with a high towny concept in my perception, which means at least 1~2 scum(s) among 3bounty/Yooh/HoldenGolden due to PoE in my particular pov, depending on Kirari's alignment.

At the moment, my pov looks like this:

[LuckyLuciano] [humaneatingmonkey]

[3bounty] [Yooh] [HoldenGolden]

[Kirari Momobami]

I would like to discuss, first, about the possible reasons for the Who22 murder, and secondly, about Kirari's behavior. After clarifying these two issues, I will be more comfortable voting.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:59 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

VOTE: Kirari

Just woke up. Will respond to Kirari's hammer later.

The reason is obvious. Kirari's fakeclaim was trying to draw reactions from PRs. InWho22 was one of the people who reacted, as I recall.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 828, clidd wrote:2. You have the worst possible reads [Monkey / Clidd] with the information available;
clidd can you expand on why "Monkey/Clidd" are the "worst possible reads" for Aloratom to have day 1? Why from your perspective is monkey a bad person to suspect on day 1?
In post 878, Yooh wrote:The hammer is too scummy.

What is scummy about hammering someone after I've declared intent and their response is to sheep a dumb end of day push on the person that declared intent?
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:59 am

UNVOTE: I forgot that it takes 4 to vote.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:00 am

In post 880, humaneatingmonkey wrote:InWho22 was one of the people who reacted, as I recall.

What did you interpret to be a reaction?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:00 am

VOTE: Kirari oh only 2 votes so far
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:03 am

Post by clidd »

In post 880, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: Kirari

Just woke up. Will respond to Kirari's hammer later.

The reason is obvious. Kirari's fakeclaim was trying to draw reactions from PRs. InWho22 was one of the people who reacted, as I recall.
I usually pay attention to the details, but I didn't notice anything suggestively relevant to a deduction of
''Who22 is PR''

Do you remember which post it was ? (her reaction)
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:08 am

In post 549, InWho22 wrote:Kir I don't know what you mean by mason, please explain? The role, or?
LL definitely isn't confirmed town in my eyes but even as mafia he definitely provides more tools for town to work with, in comparison to 3b/Kir/Alo scum. As such, I don't feel like this is the lynch today.
I feel like all of Kir's content at the moment is based either on pure gut, or mafia motivations.
There is no real work on their part put into finding relevant information, and it feels like their content is more meme than team(e). (okay that pun didn't work). I think Kir is likely scum.
But still, based on this page (and all of those prior too), my vote is currently on VOTE: 3bounty.
My former beliefs still hiding true, this page added 3b using sheeping as a legitimate explanation as to how he'd vote. Very scummy.
same post asking what she means by her claim, and judging it as scummy.

can i please have my breakfast first
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:11 am

Post by clidd »

In post 881, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 828, clidd wrote:2. You have the worst possible reads [Monkey / Clidd] with the information available;
clidd can you expand on why "Monkey/Clidd" are the "worst possible reads" for Aloratom to have day 1? Why from your perspective is monkey a bad person to suspect on day 1?
My analyzes on Lucky and Aloratom were significant to justify a TL, in my opinion. Monkey was very transparent about his opinions, so he was also a terrible option for FoS/Lynch on D1. Not that I'm insulting Aloratom's cognitive ability, but he should have collaborated more if he wanted me to change my mind about his slot.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:12 am

So to be clear *you* see that as a PR soft? Because I do not and did not

If anything, if I was scum I would have taken that as non-PR indicative, since he's literally asking what a mason is...

I do know who I would have killed if I was scum because I do think I know who a non-VT is
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:13 am

In post 887, clidd wrote:My analyzes on Lucky and Aloratom were significant to justify a TL, in my opinion. Monkey was very transparent about his opinions, so he was also a terrible option for FoS/Lynch on D1. Not that I'm insulting Aloratom's cognitive ability, but he should have collaborated more if he wanted me to change my mind about his slot.
OK but why is it the worst possible slot from Alora's POV? If he's not TLing Alora, why would you blame him for reading Alora differently than you? He has to find scum somewhere, doesn't he?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:17 am

Post by clidd »

In post 889, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 887, clidd wrote:My analyzes on Lucky and Aloratom were significant to justify a TL, in my opinion. Monkey was very transparent about his opinions, so he was also a terrible option for FoS/Lynch on D1. Not that I'm insulting Aloratom's cognitive ability, but he should have collaborated more if he wanted me to change my mind about his slot.
OK but why is it the worst possible slot from Alora's POV? If he's not TLing Alora, why would you blame him for reading Alora differently than you? He has to find scum somewhere, doesn't he?
I don’t see where this question helps you understand my pov, but I don't read minds, so I deduced based on what I imagined the perspective Town!Alora should have considered through the information/impressions around him.
3bounty
3bounty
Goon
3bounty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:19 am

Post by 3bounty »

In post 820 Alo said it himself, our best option was to hammer. His last scum reads were HEM/Clidd. But then sheeps HEM's vote on Kirari and asks for Clidd to join the wagon. HIS TWO SCUM READS.

Hammering after that was not at all scummy.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:22 am

Post by clidd »

In post 886, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 549, InWho22 wrote:Kir I don't know what you mean by mason, please explain? The role, or?
LL definitely isn't confirmed town in my eyes but even as mafia he definitely provides more tools for town to work with, in comparison to 3b/Kir/Alo scum. As such, I don't feel like this is the lynch today.
I feel like all of Kir's content at the moment is based either on pure gut, or mafia motivations.
There is no real work on their part put into finding relevant information, and it feels like their content is more meme than team(e). (okay that pun didn't work). I think Kir is likely scum.
But still, based on this page (and all of those prior too), my vote is currently on VOTE: 3bounty.
My former beliefs still hiding true, this page added 3b using sheeping as a legitimate explanation as to how he'd vote. Very scummy.
same post asking what she means by her claim, and judging it as scummy.

can i please have my breakfast first
Hum. Give me some time, I need to think.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:27 am

In post 891, 3bounty wrote:In post 820 Alo said it himself, our best option was to hammer. His last scum reads were HEM/Clidd. But then sheeps HEM's vote on Kirari and asks for Clidd to join the wagon. HIS TWO SCUM READS.

Hammering after that was not at all scummy.
I kinda think it was like a reaction test for clidd but it kinda ruined my willingness to keep giving him time
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:28 am

In post 890, clidd wrote:I don’t see where this question helps you understand my pov, but I don't read minds, so I deduced based on what I imagined the perspective Town!Alora should have considered through the information/impressions around him.
I dunno, seemed like you were really confident on HEM town and I wasn't sure where that was coming from since he feels like one of the harder slots for me to read this game
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:28 am

I think anyone who jumps at a fakeclaim bonanza has a good PR equity. I think InWho22 was killed on a combination that he was widely town-read and also he had that reaction. I don't think that fakeclaim was done without purpose or for pure memery only. I think scum!Kirari doing that fakeclaim can only mean she's drawing out PRs in the open.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:29 am

Yooh can you explain how you feel right now about this game
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:30 am

In post 895, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think anyone who jumps at a fakeclaim bonanza has a good PR equity. I think InWho22 was killed on a combination that he was widely town-read and also he had that reaction. I don't think that fakeclaim was done without purpose or for pure memery only. I think scum!Kirari doing that fakeclaim can only mean she's drawing out PRs in the open.
I think Who was killed exclusively because both you and me townread him which if we are both town means he is never getting lynched

You trying to blame me for his kill as though I outed him as TPR somehow is like... pretty scummy, but you still might be town. I feel like you're kinda more likely to just be having a bad game atm but I'm not sure
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:32 am

Maybe it is just monkey though, I would kinda lean Holden over Monkey but white knighting a mislynch to push a lynch on another town is... maybe scummy

I'm trying to decide if acting as though Who was at all obvious as TPR is maybe HEM explaining why he'd kill Who? I absolutely would have not killed Who lol
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:32 am

Yooh was right in that you still had time to grill me and check who would jump at the wagon I'm trying to form on you. So I consider your hammer pretty scummy.