GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:52 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Ah, well statement retracted. Unfortunately I still think you're our best shot today then.

Aight, well i'm interested in hearing from Luca, but I think I need to vote Drew. This dilemma is something that should be sorted out D1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Game has started 4 days ago. Waiting on Luca to finish comments and since very few seem to have much else to say I'm fine with the lynch of Drew after luca's catch up.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Glad we're on the same page then.

Although, if this flips green, would that change your read on Mav?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 352, GeorgeBailey wrote:Glad we're on the same page then.

Idk. It's hard to imagine scum CC'ing and doing 1 for 1 trade. I wanted more from mav then just focusing on the miller claim.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

I can’t believe I’m saying this... but might there be two millers? (Full disclosure, I’ve tunneled on George Bailey pretty bad) but his laughable defense with this above quote suggests George knows Drew will flip town and is clearing himself of that fiasco.

I could also see a scenario where George is scum buddies with Drew and trying to push someone else. Even suggesting that Drew survive today only to be taken out by a hypothetical vig is scum enough for him to deflect pursuing Drew.

Idk what the deal with George is but either way I just don’t like it.
I also don’t get why George would say the quote above when it’s all but assumed the case would be if Drew flips scum, I would be the lynch day 2 (I get it but that would also assume me being scum would fake a miller CC which in no scenario would be ideal for any scum player). Lynching me day 2 regardless of what Drew flips has been discussed to some extent and I don’t get it. I flip miller. Cool, everyone knew that and scum gets a free pass.

In conclusion, I’d actually be okay with a George Bailey lynch instead of a Drew lynch but I think they’re prob both scum. Anyone else have any solid read on George?

@George: same question you posed but now directed at you. What would you do if Drew flips green? You voting me? You imply that by Drew flipping green that I’m lying about my miller claim and would vote me right? Is this the case?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 354, mavsfan41 wrote:

I can’t believe I’m saying this... but might there be two millers? (Full disclosure, I’ve tunneled on George Bailey pretty bad) but his laughable defense with this above quote suggests George knows Drew will flip town and is clearing himself of that fiasco.

I could also see a scenario where George is scum buddies with Drew and trying to push someone else. Even suggesting that Drew survive today only to be taken out by a hypothetical vig is scum enough for him to deflect pursuing Drew.

Idk what the deal with George is but either way I just don’t like it.
I also don’t get why George would say the quote above when it’s all but assumed the case would be if Drew flips scum, I would be the lynch day 2 (I get it but that would also assume me being scum would fake a miller CC which in no scenario would be ideal for any scum player). Lynching me day 2 regardless of what Drew flips has been discussed to some extent and I don’t get it. I flip miller. Cool, everyone knew that and scum gets a free pass.

In conclusion, I’d actually be okay with a George Bailey lynch instead of a Drew lynch but I think they’re prob both scum. Anyone else have any solid read on George?

@George: same question you posed but now directed at you. What would you do if Drew flips green? You voting me? You imply that by Drew flipping green that I’m lying about my miller claim and would vote me right? Is this the case?
He wasn't the only player to say that.
Persiual said it. Unabomb said it.

That is a nice deep tunnel you have going.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

@mav - when I flip green, will you offer yourself up as D2 lynch barring unforseen cop information that suggests another scum target?
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Also, @mav - why now are you considering the possibility of two millers, right at the tail end of the day? What has changed your mind?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 357, Drew-Sta wrote:Also, @mav - why now are you considering the possibility of two millers, right at the tail end of the day? What has changed your mind?
Your contribution and how you’ve stayed the course. Also cause I’m reading George pretty hard as scum and he seems as though he might know you’ll flip miller and is trying to gain points when you do.

Don’t get me wrong, I think his posts also fit if you two are scum buddies.

@farside: yep. I know both of them have mentioned that. I responded to una’s post. Tanner I’m getting townie vibes from and believe his posts are in better faith.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 358, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 357, Drew-Sta wrote:Also, @mav - why now are you considering the possibility of two millers, right at the tail end of the day? What has changed your mind?
Your contribution and how you’ve stayed the course. Also cause I’m reading George pretty hard as scum and he seems as though he might know you’ll flip miller and is trying to gain points when you do.

Don’t get me wrong, I think his posts also fit if you two are scum buddies.

@farside: yep. I know both of them have mentioned that. I responded to una’s post. Tanner I’m getting townie vibes from and believe his posts are in better faith.
I'm not exactly town reading George. I am just saying that if multiple people all say they would lynch you if Drew flips town it's not a scum tell.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

@mav - nice to see you come around to this way of thinking and the fact you think I'm contributing.

I've also suggested George is buddying me. You might want to go look at that .

I also think Tanner is buddying George () and I consider the reasons for Tanner suggesting George is town are not well founded.

/cue Tanner throwing me insults.

Also, mav, you haven't answered
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 356, Drew-Sta wrote:@mav - when I flip green, will you offer yourself up as D2 lynch barring unforseen cop information that suggests another scum target?
Whoops. Missed this, didn’t deliberately dodger this.

No I would not. I’m miller dude. If I were to offer myself up, it’d be more of a bluff to see who jumped on quickly for an easy lynch then go after those people. My question to town would be about what you hope to achieve with my lynch? Like sure, you can hope I flip scum but I’ll flip miller. And y’all better have a plan after that!
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

What town would hope to achieve with your lynch is rule out your CC as a scum tactic, mate. That's what they would want to know.

You gotta realise when I flip town, you'll be public enemy number one. So what are you going to do to benefit town in that situation?

I've accepted the best thing for town right now is to lynch me. It exposes something of the game set up that will benefit their decision making moving forward.

I personally also think the IC needs to be taking more of a leadership role here, as they're the only one town can trust.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

@farside22 - didn't realise I'd played a game with you over 6 years ago.

Mini1591. Reading through that steaming pile of shit that was D1 brings back some memories.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Drew-Sta: regardless of your flip, it’s gonna be very interesting. Scum and I will play a weird WIFOM form of chicken. Town will indefinitely doubt my miller claim. This puts scum in a weird spot where I’m Schrodinger’s town. Scum can avoid NK’ing me assuming town will eventually lynch me. The longer I last as pseudo town, inevitably town will become more and more doubtful of my role and eventually lynch me. I get that. It’s a tough spot but thankfully I won’t be forced to be part of the group that makes that decision. I’m guessing I’m gonna be safe from a NK for the game as scum will consider me a time bomb to town and won’t bother wasting a NK on me believing town will eventually lynch me. So to sum it up, I expect to be around till enough townies get paranoid to lynch me. Idk when that will be. Maybe it’s day 2 maybe it’s right before lylo.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

@mav: Do you think, given your future status as Shrodinger's town (BTW, I very much like that phrase), you should push for your own lynch to ensure town does not have such confusion moving forward?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 172, Saladman27 wrote:As of now, my read for scumteam is una, george and drew. I'm sus of drew for obv reasons. I'm sus of george because of his spectacularly shitty defense for drew. Una is sus for defending george by pushing tanner. I think either Una or Drew were the bus target because of the quotes in 166.
Does anyone have the vote count on drew?
This aligns quite well with my thoughts at this stage of the game.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 178, Drew-Sta wrote:I might add, while I know George is right about me, his current behaviour is somewhat-buddying to me also.

Drew persistently pleads with people to consider there might be two millers, but then immediately throws shade at the only two who do consider this (George and Una), which seems strange to me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I’ve skimmed over everything very briefly, but I think I have a general grasp of the game and of what my reads are. I’ll do some Iso’ing once I’m on a computer.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 367, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 178, Drew-Sta wrote:I might add, while I know George is right about me, his current behaviour is somewhat-buddying to me also.

Drew persistently pleads with people to consider there might be two millers, but then immediately throws shade at the only two who do consider this (George and Una), which seems strange to me.
Farside considers it. Even mavs is now open to it. It took several days for them to get there though, which is what I believed should be the case. Tanner and Pers have not accepted it. I don't think Pers reaction is quite right (he's tunnelled) but it is consistent at least with what I'd expect.

Both George and Una accepted the situation without any bargaining. I expected to have to basically shovel for the remainder of D1. They accepted it with ease. Their response was highly unusual. I consider the situation an accidental reaction test. I don't think their reactions stack up. Hence my skepticism. Why do I not think their reactions stack up? A double miller claim would not surprise or make mafia react, as they want townies lynched and this is an excellent way for that to happen. In fact, I imagine mafia are high-fiving right now, knowing I'm the easiest D1 ever.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by Red Panda »

In post 345, farside22 wrote: Why does drews post bother you?
How do you get to that conclusion based on tanners comment.
Drew just seems to have accepted their fate. Its just almost sad that they are giving up as a caught scum though there is no real issue with it. Knowing this couldn't mav just be a backup as well for Mafia I believe I has saw it in the Normal list.
Sorry I'm not one for normals a lot of the time and its just something I look at.

Reading back Ill take the comment about tanner comes across as scum hunting with the exception of the push onto Drew but then again Drew is looking like a fish out of water at the moment. Well rather has been for a while in this game.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 370, Red Panda wrote:
In post 345, farside22 wrote: Why does drews post bother you?
How do you get to that conclusion based on tanners comment.
Drew just seems to have accepted their fate. Its just almost sad that they are giving up as a caught scum though there is no real issue with it. Knowing this couldn't mav just be a backup as well for Mafia I believe I has saw it in the Normal list.
Sorry I'm not one for normals a lot of the time and its just something I look at.

Reading back Ill take the comment about tanner comes across as scum hunting with the exception of the push onto Drew but then again Drew is looking like a fish out of water at the moment. Well rather has been for a while in this game.
And how exactly was I supposed to react to mav’s CC?
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Red Panda »

You could not flail like a fish and actually try to have solved the game or at least looked at it from a different point of view. The WIFOM hasn't really sat well.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Tanner »

In post 360, Drew-Sta wrote:/cue Tanner throwing me insults.
Have I insulted you at any point? If so, I apologize, that was not my intention.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Tanner »

In post 366, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 172, Saladman27 wrote:As of now, my read for scumteam is una, george and drew. I'm sus of drew for obv reasons. I'm sus of george because of his spectacularly shitty defense for drew. Una is sus for defending george by pushing tanner. I think either Una or Drew were the bus target because of the quotes in 166.
Does anyone have the vote count on drew?
This aligns quite well with my thoughts at this stage of the game.
Luca, I would be interested in hearing what you think of George, and my take on his "spectacularly shitty defense".
your eyes on the city.