mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5174, Luna Fox wrote:Wow, fake claiming a guilty on me on LyLo is a dirty move.
good thing I'm not doing that then.

maybe I'm being nitpicky here but your language is odd. If you think I'm scum it's my wincon to ml today. Why is that dirty?

Also, if I'm fake claiming a guilty here why on you? Like, I was also calling PP scum and I think loads of ppl suspect him. Why not there? Why am I going against the grain to lynch someone that most everyone was town reading?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5174, Luna Fox wrote:Wow, fake claiming a guilty on me on LyLo is a dirty move.
So it's just SS/NC then?
VOTE: Nero Cain
Why not Nero/PP?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

If it’s Luna scum then what would be the purpose of saying Nero was targeted by an Action Investigative action?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you asking me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Anyone really. It doesn’t make sense. And Eddie and I talked yesterday about why scum Luna doesn’t make sense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5176, Alchemist21 wrote:Why not Nero/PP?
there is no Nero/PP nor is there an Nero/SS. Its either Luna/SS or Luna/PP but town have already lost since you refuse to believe she's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5179, Alchemist21 wrote:And Eddie and I talked yesterday about why scum Luna doesn’t make sense.
Well ok, I guess the mod is lying to me then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5177, Alchemist21 wrote:If it’s Luna scum then what would be the purpose of saying Nero was targeted by an Action Investigative action?
Why does there have to be a purpose?

There are only 3 remaining (claimed) investigation roles, me, her and SS. If she's claiming that I was targeted by an invest role she's either saying that SS targeted me (and is thus lying about being 1x), truthfully claiming that she targeted me or is claiming that there is a phantom invest.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5180, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5176, Alchemist21 wrote:Why not Nero/PP?
there is no Nero/PP nor is there an Nero/SS. Its either Luna/SS or Luna/PP but town have already lost since you refuse to believe she's scum.
I was not asking you. I am open minded enough to consider you might be Town here and if you are then you might have wondered why Luna excluded PP from her solve here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5179, Alchemist21 wrote:And Eddie and I talked yesterday about why scum Luna doesn’t make sense.
If you think I'm scum that's pushing a fake guilty on Luna....why? Wouldn't it be so much easier for me to go after SS or PP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5183, Alchemist21 wrote:I was not asking you.
I know, I'm just saying that I can't be scum with either of them.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5182, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5177, Alchemist21 wrote:If it’s Luna scum then what would be the purpose of saying Nero was targeted by an Action Investigative action?
Why does there have to be a purpose?

There are only 3 remaining (claimed) investigation roles, me, her and SS. If she's claiming that I was targeted by an invest role she's either saying that SS targeted me (and is thus lying about being 1x), truthfully claiming that she targeted me or is claiming that there is a phantom invest.
Why would she be extra? We were all coming into this Day thinking it was SS/PP. Why would she need to basically say someone lied about their role if SS/PP is a game-losing solve anyway?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5184, Nero Cain wrote:
If you think I'm scum that's pushing a fake guilty on Luna....why? Wouldn't it be so much easier for me to go after SS or PP?
This is why I’m having trouble with this because I thought you were both Town. I thought Luna’s claim was kinda clearing for you and now you’re saying she has a gun and I’m in the worst timeline.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5169, Nero Cain wrote:I also kinda feel like a vt dying over a PR means scum ARE in fact in the PR claims.
Coming back to this, if you and SS really were both Town then I have a hard time seeing why you weren’t killed instead of allowing you another check.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5161, Something_Smart wrote:Gonna wait for Nero's result before I say anything.
Now I want to know what SS was waiting to say.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5186, Alchemist21 wrote:Why would she be extra? We were all coming into this Day thinking it was SS/PP. Why would she need to basically say someone lied about their role if SS/PP is a game-losing solve anyway?
I think you are putting way to much stock into this.

but I still gave it the 'ole college try.

OC might be that's she's just a scum voyeur that targeted me.

or

claiming that I was targeted by an invest adds extra pressure on SS, I think. B/c if there it is a Luna/PP going after SS would be the path of least resistance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5188, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 5169, Nero Cain wrote:I also kinda feel like a vt dying over a PR means scum ARE in fact in the PR claims.
Coming back to this, if you and SS really were both Town then I have a hard time seeing why you weren’t killed instead of allowing you another check.
What if I wasn't killed for this exact reason? For all scum knew I was going to target PP and if PP was inno then ??? and if I got a gun on PP then that doesn't change much b/c PP was already pretty heavily suspected.

Like guy, you and Eddie were wrong about Luna (fuck Eddie was wrong about everything)

We can sit here and talk about who is more likely to be a luna buddy (SS or PP) but that's our lynch today.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5190, Nero Cain wrote:OC might be that's she's just a scum voyeur that targeted me.

or

claiming that I was targeted by an invest adds extra pressure on SS, I think. B/c if there it is a Luna/PP going after SS would be the path of least resistance.

If she’s a scum Voyeur but is telling the truth about what targeted you then there’s still an unclaimed role out there. Best guess is that SS is a JOAT if Luna isn’t lying but if putting some kind of pressure on SS was the goal then why weren’t you killed?

I have a hard time seeing Luna as scum here unless it’s with SS and her claim if scum would probably be more geared towards getting SS lynched.

This shit is not what I wanted to wake up to this morning.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:34 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5176, Alchemist21 wrote:
So it's just SS/NC then?
VOTE: Nero Cain
Why not Nero/PP?
Because Nero/PP doesnt fake claim a guilty on me and just lynches SS.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but if its Nero/SS why not just lynch PP then?

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Come on, you know 100% Alch wanted SS dead yesterday, and you also know I scumread SS, so did NSG (rip), and Eddie (rip).

My current guess is that Nero fake claimed the guilty to shift focus from his partner and onto us.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

neither scenario makes sense. If scum are me and PP we just lynch SS, if scum are me and SS we just lynch PP. Scum nero going after wildly town read Luna and her bodyguard doesn't make a lick of fucking sense.

What does make sense is that I have a gulity.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5195, Luna Fox wrote:Come on, you know 100% Alch wanted SS dead yesterday, and you also know I scumread SS, so did NSG (rip), and Eddie (rip).

My current guess is that Nero fake claimed the guilty to shift focus from his partner and onto us.
Even if an ss/pp solve is wrong scum could have just lynched SS today and pp tomorrow and still win.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5195, Luna Fox wrote:My current guess is that Nero fake claimed the guilty to shift focus from his partner and onto us.
So y am I going after u and not PP?

Also who is us?

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5198, Nero Cain wrote:Also who is us?
You and me.