clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by clidd »

When I read your game as scum, Holden (the one you won), I noticed that you were able to make relatively large posts, but nothing like what you did above. Which makes me think that this is subtly out of your scum-range and slightly clarifies the view on the Monkey slot. If I assume, at this point, that your perception of Monkey is correct, I believe that PoE suggests two scums between Yooh /3bounty /Kirari. Considering that Kirari is convinced that she is, in fact, town, the scum team basically ends up being described as
3bounty and Yooh
Would that be the game's solution ?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

is scum more inclined to be active or be inactive?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by clidd »

It depends on the player.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 1501, clidd wrote:When I read your game as scum, Holden (the one you won), I noticed that you were able to make relatively large posts, but nothing like what you did above. Which makes me think that this is subtly out of your scum-range and slightly clarifies the view on the Monkey slot. If I assume, at this point, that your perception of Monkey is correct, I believe that PoE suggests two scums between Yooh /3bounty /Kirari. Considering that Kirari is convinced that she is, in fact, town, the scum team basically ends up being described as
3bounty and Yooh
Would that be the game's solution ?
While I take the praise, it is not. I am pretty sure I had lengthy posts when I defended Chen in the game I power-scummed

My issue with that team is 3b' treatment of Yooh's 1071 post. Calling that post "Always from a scums POV and 100% scum" is pretty terrible partner interactions, however, he decides to push me at that time over the tracker claim. That's why I wanted him to provide more rational on it when it has not be refuted. He brushed off my response by why he shouldnt move off me at the time. I am seeing it hard to view Yooh's interactions with Kirari as scum, but 3b's claim and gameplay =/=. Thats not even factoring him suddenly town reading Yooh with no explanation.

I don't think it is out of the question, but 3b's claims make it much more harder to decide.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 1502, humaneatingmonkey wrote:is scum more inclined to be active or be inactive?
I love playing scum for example and thus am very active when playing it.
3bounty
3bounty
Goon
3bounty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by 3bounty »

I think one is definitely Holden. With HEM/Kirari/Clidd as partner.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1506, 3bounty wrote:I think one is definitely Holden. With HEM/Kirari/Clidd as partner.
3bounty, did you read the scum PT ? tell me who is there with you.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 1506, 3bounty wrote:I think one is definitely Holden. With HEM/Kirari/Clidd as partner.
What happen with your scum read on Yooh?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by clidd »

3bounty is basically a 2.0 Aloratom. Same playstyle.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 868, Aloratom wrote: Your move, Clidd.

VOTE: Kirari
In post 1394, 3bounty wrote:VOTE: Kirari L-1 your move Clidd.
Aren't they the same person ?
3bounty
3bounty
Goon
3bounty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by 3bounty »

The Alo line was intentional.
3bounty
3bounty
Goon
3bounty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by 3bounty »

In post 1508, HoldenGolden wrote:
I town read him. His one gambit post is scum, but the rest of his play is town. In his gambit post he bets the entire game on Kirari being red. So he must know for sure that she is red. I commented that only scum or town PR can know that.
3bounty
3bounty
Goon
3bounty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by 3bounty »

So I guess my comment pointing out the obvious means I should push a Yoooh lynch right Holden? Lol.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1511, 3bounty wrote:The Alo line was intentional.
In post 1512, 3bounty wrote:
I town read him. His one gambit post is scum, but the rest of his play is town. In his gambit post he bets the entire game on Kirari being red. So he must know for sure that she is red. I commented that only scum or town PR can know that.
In post 1513, 3bounty wrote:So I guess my comment pointing out the obvious means I should push a Yoooh lynch right Holden? Lol.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by clidd »

Right, I'll decide tomorrow. My mind needs some rest.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 1512, 3bounty wrote:
In post 1513, 3bounty wrote:So I guess my comment pointing out the obvious means I should push a Yoooh lynch right Holden? Lol.
No, who you are voting for makes sense and is of no concern right now.

My issue is with what you have said and backed up and still do back up here.
In post 1112, 3bounty wrote:1071 comes from a scum POV unless he 100% knows Kirari is scum. Read it multiple times and in no way does it benefit town if he is VT with uncertainty. So either he is some sort of PR with info on Kirari or he is scum.
In post 1332, 3bounty wrote:
In post 1331, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1328, 3bounty wrote:
In post 1326, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1324, 3bounty wrote:Holden also has a perfect scum spot on the Alo wagon.
Are you going to answer my question of who is my partner or are you going to keep throwing shade at me to discredit my case?

Because countermeasure: off wagon for scum is just as good as on wagon.
Will have to take look a bit later. But you def seem more than capable of bussing or distancing so not sure "who is my partner" really means anything to what I am reading of your alignment right now.
I saw this after I post. I will take that praise even if it is wrong this game.

HEM was the person I was looking for you to say since eariler you said kirari and me didnt make sense and you had the scum read on him eariler. When you feel like it, feel free to read my ISO and do that case if you see it still.

What is your stance on cli2d and floof? I ask the later given you said 1071 (I think) never comes from town POV.

Do you think kirari can be town here despite you thinking scum was fishing for pr roles day 2?
Yes I think Kirari can be town and the PR stuff were memes. But if she turns out to be scum I won't be surprised. Clidd I can't really get a read on him he seems distant and not focused which makes it NAI to me. Yoooh's gambit only comes from scum unless he is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT sure of Kirari's alignment which I don't see how that can be. But his other posts give townie vibes.
You know that Yooh cannot be a PR since you believe LL's claim due to your read on me. Therefore, by your own admission, yooh should be left as scum. We agree on this. I guess my question is can you provide those posts that spark him being town in your eyes despite 1071? I had bits and pieces of your read on Yooh in the past, but that hasn't come up much post 1071.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Also it is 1 am local time and I need sleep. I sadly have to put off the rest of Monkey's ISO till tomorrow.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Searching for a replacement for Yooh.
1d 8hr

Deadline is on hold as I search for a replacement
Last edited by Elmo TeH AzN on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1518, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
Searching for a replacement for Yooh.
1d 8hr

Deadline is on hold as I search for a replacement
If there were a way for the game to stall harder than it already has, Yooh has found it.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 1430, 3bounty wrote:
In post 1428, Kirari Momobami wrote:So why are you voting me if I am not in your bottom 2?
-Probably won't be able to get a Holden or HEM lynch.
-My two town reads are voting you.
-No lynch is bad.
-I could be wrong about my reads.
Thinking about this post, I don't really feel like you've tried very much to get a HEM lynch at least. Holden and Clidd both just did wall towncases on HEM, and you kinda just... did nothing with them. Whoever is lynched today that's not going away, and if HEM is scum one of those two have to be town

And while your two town reads are voting me, LL has openly admitted to no longer caring about this game, and Yooh is literally not here, so... why is this the wagon you have decided to compromise on rather than working to advance the gamestate in a way that makes it more readable for you or wins?

Say I accept clidd as town, which right now I'm actually happy to do. I know I'm town, so solve would have to be 2 out of Yooh, Hem, Holden. If it is Hem+Holden, do you think you can win the game tomorrow with a town!clidd? Otherwise, how do you win this game by lynching me, 3b?
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:22 am

In post 1499, HoldenGolden wrote:Moreover, Kirari, I have thought about LL's claim being faked on account of a faked tracker claim costing me the game once and my deep rage at ethOs for it. However, I did not want to voice it till now because I wanted to see how LL handles the new wagons. The fact LL is still hardcore after your lynch is much different than how eth0s handled his fakeclaim.
As I said, I agree, but he's playing like scum. Frankly, it's pretty clear that this gamestate strongly suggests scum just do not want to intervene with Lucky. If everyone around was town, more people would tell Holden to stop justifying his push based on AtE revolving around post-game, which is basically his entire argument. I don't think one person at this point could come into the thread and say they honestly think his "rolefishing" argument is anything other than total nonsense, and the unwillingness of people to come in and intervene on his tunnel *other than townreading me* suggests scum want the towncred for reading me town in the event I flip but do not want to actually anger the tunneled tracker or disrupt his tunnel

The way to break his tunnel is to inform him that he's actually scummier than me despite claim. Once he no longer perceives himself as a UTR and no longer can hide behind his claim, he might feel compelled to start playing the game again. Given he already spent this day lying about his read of me, he seems to recognize the value of political reads. So people should be saying LL is scum here even if they think he's town and even if they would never lynch him tomorrow.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:24 am

In post 1488, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1369, Kirari Momobami wrote:a) you changed your avatar to get into the mood for this game, which is statistically townie and also townie specifically for this game given half the players have like given up
are you serious about this
Kinda. It's low sample size and it's not a 100%--I once changed avis as a scum traitor to 'pocket' the slot I knew was groupscum and avoid getting targeted by their nightkill, but I wanna say town changes their avi to get more into the mood for a game at a slightly above rand rate compared to scum. I think this is because scum spend the entire game crafting how they want town to feel about their slot, so changing avi would be disruptive. And also matches with the examples of scum changing avi being not groupscum (traitor, etc.) more frequently. In newbie queue I think it is thus +rand town but not decisively so. And it's a very silly thing to base a read on, but it is something I've noticed over the last few years
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:26 am

Long drive today and then some family stuff tonight, I might be able to check in tonight if there's anything that needs a response
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:19 am

Post by clidd »

I'm back.