Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 1543, clidd wrote:
In post 1541, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1539, clidd wrote:The scenario above on lylo ^ is basically a loss.
LL, Kirari, and Yooh are more likely to be NK'd than the three of us. Personally, I think it's a better scenario than LYLO where town!Kirari is one of the participants.
LL will be killed tonight. Lylo will have the same playerlist alive right now but with 3bounty or Kirari on it, depending on who will be the lynch.
I kinda think one of you and Holden are scum with HEM and have been shielding him and he's probably the actual best redflip chance but it kinda doesn't matter since if that's the case the game is just unwinnable before yooh replacement is resolved
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:38 pm

In post 1549, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 871, Kirari Momobami wrote:Taking a bunch of townie posts then saying "scummy" is nagl
True but arguing I'm not sincere in wanting the town to play lucky to play better and that I actually think lucky is lynched this game is not a take I honestly see as realistically coming from a tow POV
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:41 pm

clidd does any sentence in 1534 sound plausible to you?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I don't think that you were sincere that pushing a scum!LL case is you wanting him to play better. I think you were excusing yourself because people were not biting.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:43 pm

i'm good with either a 3bounty and a kirari lynch and i'm not gonna be surprised if both are scum in the end.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:44 pm

I explicitly said that was what I was doing multiple times while doing so
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:49 pm

didn't you also express incredulity at me being scum to clidd just yesterday?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:53 pm

One, it was the integrity of clidd's POV in question. I was starting to question if his hesitation is real or not since he has expressed that you are town. If he thinks you were town, I didn't feel like he would have as much of a hard time as he was demonstrating.

Two, I don't like your recent activity and I'm beginning to think that my reason for townreading you (the gamestate) was flawed.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:55 pm

In post 1483, Kirari Momobami wrote:(Like, let's be real. Lucky never claims a track on someone he thinks was jailkept as part of a scum gambit. It's literally too dumb to be faked. He has to be real because no scum would ever come up with this intentionally as a gambit. But based on play, and level of insanity in his posts, he absolutely should be scum in any other game)
In post 1334, Kirari Momobami wrote:Anyway since I actually said I had voted every possible scumteam, I'll go ahead and
VOTE: Lucky

To make sure I'm true to my word so that in post-game literally no one can say I didn't consider a scenario :3

I'm sure I get accused of fear-mongering but since LL is never getting lynched today this can just be a functional unvote while I wait for clidd to present his solve. But since two people have said "something feels off" about the game, if I get green-flipped this would be a likely scenario

In the mean time Lucky and one other have acted as though it's a foregone conclusion LL dies tonight when actually he is probably less likely to die after his claim than he was before. This means he probably gets to lead a game-losing mislynch tomorrow, since he knows I never flip scum roleblocker he basically knows with my lynch scum have no actual mechanical incentive to kill him outside of removing the IC. They can easily roleblock him tonight and continue on. The only scenario where LL is guaranteed to die is one where we hit a scum roleblocker today.

So even though I will be accused of fearmongering, this is actually for worlds where LL is alive tomorrow, even though that is the minority scenario (I'd say he has a ~40% chance to be alive tomorrow)

Lucky is probably IC but he is not actually IC. If we are in C then scum know there is no second TPR after jailer. This doesn't match tonally, but his absolutely bizarre play would theoretically make sense:
In post 963, Kirari Momobami wrote:Lucky, you have exclusively voted town this game

If anyone ever looks at VCA and I get lynched, you are getting lynched tomorrow for game loss

Unless you are 100% confident on me being scum, you need to take a step back and actually start playing this game in a way that is... good
In this scenario, as scum LL would like to continue mislynching me, but needs something to avoid getting lynched in 5-way. For this reason, he would claim tracker today to sell a world where we are in A when we are really in C.

I don't see this actually being realistic, but I'd rather make sure people have thought about this scenario long enough to dismiss it today rather than tomorrow.
In post 976, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 972, LuckyLuciano wrote:I don't equate being wrong with deliberately navigating a newbie game as an experienced player in a way that you know will confuse newbies.
I mean I'm townreading you because I don't think you try to bury the thread in three pages of bloat as a scum tactic in a newbie game

"deliberately navigating a newbie game" = saying townreads are masons and scumreads are "cop guilties" when I make it *painfully* obvious that's what I'm doing is like... a pretty bad faith argument

I really don't get how anyone could take those posts seriously. For the record, the last time I got pushed in this manner, the person pushing me was scum (in Ali v. Titus)

It's a very lamist argument. In this case I think *you* are town but you should maybe appreciate this is an incredibly easy and lazy argument for scum to make?
I guess the question then in a world of LL scum would be why he goes about the fakeclaim in the manner he has. The only conceivable reason would be that as scum he was genuinely tilted at me, maybe for like this post where it implies I think his scum-play is not conducive to fun.

His reaction of being toxic, telling me not to play, saying he wants to throw, etc. etc. then would all kinda match up and would explain why he would claim tracker when it makes basically no sense whatsoever from a town perspective to do so.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is in the range of LL's first scumgame at all.
In post 1194, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 8, LuckyLuciano wrote:
♪Another win
They don't want me to have another win
So I ima make sure I get another win♪

VOTE: Holden L-2, if the next 2 posts are votes for Holden and we lolhammer in 5 posts flat, this game will have been worth it for the memes alone.
WRT me possibly fake-claiming. My opening post was a breadcrumb, because DJ Khaled drops those sick
tracks
Due diligence someone should probably ask what the song is, I believe this is a crumb but googling the lyrics I don't actually get how this is a crumb.

Anyway, on that point, I just want to say the following to LL before moving on to one or two of his accusations against me:
In post 1261, LuckyLuciano wrote:Alright, so here's the thing: I could sleep, and probably should since I really hate this game and would replace out if I didn't hate replacements more than I hate this game. However, Kirari has also annoyed me to the point where even though I don't care about winning this game, I do care about seeing him lose and my pettiness knows no bounds. In other words,

1 - You are not mech town, even if I think you're town and no one is arguing you're town
2 - Using a mech claim to get your preferred lynch will almost never work in any game ever, and if it does and you aren't right 100% you will draw a significant amount of ire
3 - Consequently, playing as though you are willing to gamethrow or are no longer playing to wincon is not acceptable, since theoretically we still need to consider the possibility you're scum fakeclaiming as implausible as that may be given your tone here

Frankly I'm inclined to leave my vote on you until you apologize for 1261 since that's just a mean-spirited post that goes entirely against the spirit of the game. If you continue at your current clip, I'll argue more proactively that we're in C and you're scum fakeclaiming which will, incidentally, make it even more likely you are alive tomorrow. So if you want to die tonight, you should at least act like you're willing to play the game in good-faith.
These are posts where you think I actually scumread LL and ever expect him to get lynched? If you're going to maintain that position then I'm inclined to hard agree with 3b that you're scum

That take either suggests you are not reading my posts or you're trying to position yourself to not look scummy after my greenflip
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:59 pm

You just argued that 1521 is a post that ever in a million years leads to a lynch on LL or is a necessary backpedal when my approach to his slot has been transparent
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:00 pm

I think shading clidd for hesitating when a slot is being replaced is scummy, particularly if yooh and 3b are both town
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:03 pm

One, yes I'm not reading wall posts as closely as I need to.

Two, just saying it is putting it in the collective lists of possibilities and also:
In post 1472, Kirari Momobami wrote:Can someone come in and tell me that Lucky might actually be scum this game

I really want to just lynch him

I am willing to believe we are in a world of C. I have played with Lucky and I refuse to believe the Lucky from Hungarian is this same Lucky, it's like night and day
In post 1474, Kirari Momobami wrote:He never even answered my question about his crumb

WHY is no one asking about his crumb? It is a terrible crumb that has nothing to do with tracking
What were you posting these for?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:05 pm

In post 1560, Kirari Momobami wrote:I think shading clidd for hesitating when a slot is being replaced is scummy, particularly if yooh and 3b are both town
Wow. I didn't even shade him because his answer was satisfactory.

Your case against me is so in bad faith that you're probably scum, and I'm
this
close to hammering
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:06 pm

In post 1561, humaneatingmonkey wrote:One, yes I'm not reading wall posts as closely as I need to.

Two, just saying it is putting it in the collective lists of possibilities and also:
In post 1472, Kirari Momobami wrote:Can someone come in and tell me that Lucky might actually be scum this game

I really want to just lynch him

I am willing to believe we are in a world of C. I have played with Lucky and I refuse to believe the Lucky from Hungarian is this same Lucky, it's like night and day
In post 1474, Kirari Momobami wrote:He never even answered my question about his crumb

WHY is no one asking about his crumb? It is a terrible crumb that has nothing to do with tracking
What were you posting these for?
Someone putting thought into LL would have gotten them a free townread since scum clearly don't want to touch him.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:12 pm

In post 1562, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1560, Kirari Momobami wrote:I think shading clidd for hesitating when a slot is being replaced is scummy, particularly if yooh and 3b are both town
Wow. I didn't even shade him because his answer was satisfactory.

Your case against me is so in bad faith that you're probably scum, and I'm
this
close to hammering
Did you indicate you found his response satisfactory? I must have missed that post and your summary confused me on your perspective
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:15 pm

In post 1493, humaneatingmonkey wrote:clidd, what's stopping you from lynching 3bounty? do you seriously consider kirari as scum?
In post 1494, clidd wrote:
In post 1493, humaneatingmonkey wrote:clidd, what's stopping you from lynching 3bounty? do you seriously consider kirari as scum?
I am one of the most adaptive players on this forum. I can change my perspective on someone in a matter of seconds if I notice something wrong, even if the player played perfectly the entire game. I am being impartial right now because there is a strange division of votes. I cannot distinguish whether both scums are in the same wagon or separated, so I'm waiting.
Or you're putting doubt on an obvtown's PR claim to make them lynchable now or later. This is what I was trying to do with Datisi in my scumgame with HoldenGolden.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:16 pm

I'm kinda blown away that 3b is still voting me after the yooh replacement post tbh

VOTE: 3b

If you want to be at l1 when a slot not on your wagon gets replaced be my guest
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:18 pm

EBWOP: I forgot to add that the interaction ended there and I didn't bring it up again because I didn't think it was really important anymore.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:20 pm

In post 1567, humaneatingmonkey wrote:EBWOP: I forgot to add that the interaction ended there and I didn't bring it up again because I didn't think it was really important anymore.
Ok well maybe don't call my point bad faith when there is nothing in the thread that would have let me understand your actual position...
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:21 pm

This argument seems kinda unproductive, I'm going back to my movie
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:32 pm

Why, Kirari, what were you trying to achieve?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm back².
3bounty
3bounty
Goon
3bounty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by 3bounty »

In post 1550, Kirari Momobami wrote:
LL, Kirari, and Yooh are more likely to be NK'd than the three of us. Personally, I think it's a better scenario than LYLO where town!Kirari is one of the participants.
LL will be killed tonight. Lylo will have the same playerlist alive right now but with 3bounty or Kirari on it, depending on who will be the lynch.
I kinda think one of you and Holden are scum with HEM and have been shielding him and he's probably the actual best redflip chance but it kinda doesn't matter since if that's the case the game is just unwinnable before yooh replacement is resolved
So according to you there's four scum left in game. Me, Yoooh, HEM, one of Clidd/Holden. And so far it seems only you are low key opposing the LL claim. You're the mafia goon. When you're ready to tell us who role blocker is let me know.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1550, Kirari Momobami wrote:
I agree that upon Holden's read on Monkey, it makes more sense that if Scum!Monkey is real, Scum!Holden as a partner is a good possibility due to the 'negligence' in locating Monkey's scumgame. But this is something I have a hard time theorizing because I feel that one of the two wagons today is scum, which automatically breaks the Monkey + Holden partnership.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1552, Kirari Momobami wrote:clidd does any sentence in 1534 sound plausible to you?
I'll take a look.