Micro 935 | Chain of Command | Game Over!

Forum rules
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

VC 1.09

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch

Iconeum
(3): DoctorPepper, Kanna, Alduskkel
Alduskkel
(3): OkaPoka, Iconeum, Datisi
DoctorPepper
(2): Euphony, QuantumQuasar
Kanna
(1): Drew-Sta

Not Voting
(0):
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-05-04 13:39:45)

V/LAs
: Iconeum has a standard weekend VLA

"GeorgeBailey" - GeorgeBailey

Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Euphony »

I don't understand your scumread on us.
In post 49, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 44, Datisi wrote:VOTE: doctorpepper

The scum being in those positions thing was obviously a joke. Also don't rolefish kids.
Yeah I'll choose to take it seriously.

Besides the bigger ping was 22.
Here you decide to take my joke seriously despite being told by others it was obviously a joke.
In post 167, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 164, Euphony wrote:DoctarRubicon, can you answer my question of what fizzed you about shiki's ?

%¿¿♧ Hectic
It seemed like you were manufacturing a terrible meta read
People like Kanna have mentioned shiki always does this kind of meta and points out anything AI at the start of games. Why are you still reading it as scummy?
In post 453, DoctorPepper wrote:What does it do to advance the game state?
In post 455, DoctorPepper wrote:Not really an excuse don't you think?

Admittedly yes I haven't done much to advance game state also but I'm still not a fan of fluff. A lot of the game feels. Fluffy to me because I am not a fan of stylized posts that much and this game is quite full of it.
Why are the jokes scum-indicative when I'm clearing posting content around them?
In post 457, DoctorPepper wrote:To your point Datu, I'm not really a fan of shit-posty players and my old meta consisted of being frustrated at to the point of asking mod replacement because I argued with them too much (I know I know really shitty)
You're aware of yourself "not being a fan", so seem to be self-aware enough that your displeasure of it isn't related to alignment.

Yet we're bottom of your readslist. Let's hear some reasons, DoctarSprite.

╦- Hectic
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

uhhh lmao ico/euph are my stronger townreads?

ico the fact is i've played a lot of games with him and he seems Just Town? he's got a Townblocc(tm) and is going through PoE and his reads make sense to me, and there's just enough "wtf is this shit ico" posts that i don't think he'd be faking so

euph you say "fluff is scummy" but like
80 posts of content and 10 posts of fluff are arguably much better than just 20 posts of content

i've played with hectic and he jokes around. like okay. cool. but why fluff is usually scummy is when it's offered instead of game advancing content not on the side of game advancing content

i'm pretty sure i have just as much if not more "non game advancing posts" but youhave me as town so
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Because you're posting makes it hard for me to take your serious content seriously.

Mainly tho I dislike your reads.

I generally think that fluffy is scum. Yes you post actual content but it's hard for me to take it seriously. To me, the fluff outweighs the content and I see that as scummy. Because the game state can be stalled and the content won't matter.

Actually, maybe I should ISO you to prove or disprove the hypothesis I made to you, but why are you concerned with being at the bottom of my reads list?
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 425, Datisi wrote:kanna when you return can you give me your readslist? ty ty
i'm gonna have to get back to you on that one.
I did mindmeld with Alduskkel for pages 15-17 though.

@Ico: do you still have the same opinion on everything? Why did you claim?
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 426, Euphony wrote:I kinda agree that Ico's AtE was towny
the situations are a little different in that he got flashlynched there/didn't have a chance to react and here he got run up to l1 while he was online. but this is true. What did you think of my other points?
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 477, Datisi wrote:uhhh lmao ico/euph are my stronger townreads?

ico the fact is i've played a lot of games with him and he seems Just Town? he's got a Townblocc(tm) and is going through PoE and his reads make sense to me, and there's just enough "wtf is this shit ico" posts that i don't think he'd be faking so

euph you say "fluff is scummy" but like
80 posts of content and 10 posts of fluff are arguably much better than just 20 posts of content

i've played with hectic and he jokes around. like okay. cool. but why fluff is usually scummy is when it's offered instead of game advancing content not on the side of game advancing content

i'm pretty sure i have just as much if not more "non game advancing posts" but youhave me as town so
Unless I'm being completely blind here, Euph is 60-40 fluff to post and most of the post is based on me.

Isn't it a thing where the fluff obfuscates the content?

Anyway, you have been jokey but I feel like your pushes are genuine. And you're not content on just scum reading anyone (i.e. me) I think you're genuinely here to read me.

Euph doesn't have the same feel for me. That last one they were asking me why I took their joke seriously even after we talked about me not liking the joke and it being the catalyst of our discussion now.

Fluff is scummy to me because I'm fluffy as scummy. I mean I get having fun as a hydra and fluff posting, hell I do that too with my old hydras, but the ratio seems off
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Euphony »

What reads do you dislike?

I dislike being bottom because I don't think the read is genuine based on your reasons given. I understand that scum!you isn't actually thinking you can get us lynched here, but I'm wary of scum!you being lazy with reads that don't have real justification behind them.

¬)_P[];l--= Hectic
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

No, town me dislikes your playstyle and thinks it's scum. Town me knows that you are too widely townread at the moment to have a wagon going but would like to express my displeasure in your slot in the hopes of a future lynch or maybe in the hopes of me cracking the code to this game eventually.

Has my dislike for fluff clouded my ability to read you? Sure, but none of this is scum motivated like what you're trying to point out
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

i just reread their iso and 10 out of 58 posts were fluff (non game advancing) which is under 20% so yeet
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Kanna »

Just replying to past stuff don't mind me
In post 430, Euphony wrote:Happy with DoctarPepper/Alduskkel wagons I think.
Can you elaborate on Alduskkel? 349 comes off as kind of a joke to me actually
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

I don't get your Aldus read and why my wagon or his is good to you

I dislike Ico's AtE read being Towny (and everyone who thinks this can explain why, maybe it's a relic from the fact that I'm from 2013).

Obviously I disagree with your read on me

But it all feels disingenuous to me.

P-Edit. I just read through their ISO again it's not a 20% split..
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Euphony »

In post 483, DoctorPepper wrote:No, town me dislikes your playstyle and thinks it's scum. Town me knows that you are too widely townread at the moment to have a wagon going but would like to express my displeasure in your slot in the hopes of a future lynch or maybe in the hopes of me cracking the code to this game eventually.

Has my dislike for fluff clouded my ability to read you? Sure, but none of this is scum motivated like what you're trying to point out
Yeah, it's not scum-motivated, but I still don't buy whether you scumread us over everyone else for "playstyle" or "fluff".

~}}"~~ Hectic
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 484, Datisi wrote:i just reread their iso and 10 out of 58 posts were fluff (non game advancing) which is under 20% so yeet
Either I'm not seeing what you're seeing or we have very different definitions of what constitutes fluff
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

you don't think ico's AtE is genuine? @drpepper
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Euphony »

In post 480, Kanna wrote:
In post 426, Euphony wrote:I kinda agree that Ico's AtE was towny
the situations are a little different in that he got flashlynched there/didn't have a chance to react and here he got run up to l1 while he was online. but this is true. What did you think of my other points?
The focusing on scumreads over townreads thing? I think I remember that being the case in Strawberry, but I didn't check the other games you mentioned.

##_=- Hectic
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

fluff = posts that don't advance the game in any way

asking game related questions is not fluff, responding to people about the game is not fluff, like idk what your definition of fluff is but
~M
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 439, Euphony wrote:She's like mostly null for other content. Taking the initiative to push Ico is slight town points because I think she's a little more reserved as scum. Oh wait, her vote on Ico came after there were already 2 on him so that counts for less. She's a (눈‸눈) read right now.

눈눈== Hectic
thief.

Let's test our masonry! do you remember what you told me my scumtell was in strawberry?
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 489, OkaPoka wrote:you don't think ico's AtE is genuine? @drpepper
No.

I don't think AtE is Towny either
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Euphony »

In post 487, Euphony wrote:
In post 483, DoctorPepper wrote:No, town me dislikes your playstyle and thinks it's scum. Town me knows that you are too widely townread at the moment to have a wagon going but would like to express my displeasure in your slot in the hopes of a future lynch or maybe in the hopes of me cracking the code to this game eventually.

Yeah, it's not scum-motivated, but I still don't buy whether you scumread us over everyone else for "playstyle" or "fluff".

~}}"~~ Hectic
To clarify: I don't think it's a decision scum!you takes because you think it's a good play. It's something you do because you think it's right or natural, or are just lazy about it.

^7-5 Hectic
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 491, Datisi wrote:fluff = posts that don't advance the game in any way

asking game related questions is not fluff, responding to people about the game is not fluff, like idk what your definition of fluff is but
Fluff can be posts that are just there to look like activity.

I can't seem to find a lot of activity unless it's the line of questioning on me right now
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 494, Euphony wrote:
In post 487, Euphony wrote:

~}}"~~ Hectic
To clarify: I don't think it's a decision scum!you takes because you think it's a good play. It's something you do because you think it's right or natural, or are just lazy about it.

^7-5 Hectic
I could just be lazy about it sure, but it doesn't mean it's a scum thing for me to do.
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Euphony »

In post 492, Kanna wrote:
In post 439, Euphony wrote:She's like mostly null for other content. Taking the initiative to push Ico is slight town points because I think she's a little more reserved as scum. Oh wait, her vote on Ico came after there were already 2 on him so that counts for less. She's a (눈‸눈) read right now.

눈눈== Hectic
thief.

Let's test our masonry! do you remember what you told me my scumtell was in strawberry?
Lul, I'm gonna go check. Oh wait, I do remember. Yeah, I don't
think
you've done it much this game but I shall recheck. Was it on your mind from the start of the game?

Apologies, I'm getting lazy with the guns.

$£"%+ Hectic
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

What
is
Kanna's scumtell?
~M
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Kanna »

I think you and I are very similar, Hectic