Micro 935 | Chain of Command | Game Over!

Forum rules
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

the L-1 vote on me was really bad
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

tbh i want to flash kanna
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Euphony »

Why did I see that #1000 on the previous page for a second???

-== Hectic
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1002, OkaPoka wrote:tbh i want to flash kanna
GONE WRONG (GONE SEXUAL)
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

(NOT CLICKBAIT)
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i legit have a headache rn
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

same also why you wanna cfd the captain
~M
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i just feel like kanna is openwolfing
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

...elaborate?
~M
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 905, Iconeum wrote:Drew

Im being pushed for'being scum by kanna, main reason im in my deathtunnel meta
You think im scum for being al over thé place

What do you think of that?
I never said you're scum. I said you're being inconsistent.
In post 907, Datisi wrote:
In post 903, Drew-Sta wrote:Town v Town screaming past each other? Not sure I follow.
your whole argument feels kinda stupid/pointless to me, but not in a sense of "scum pushing an agenda trying to get someone mislynched", or even "buddies distancing", just... pointless. "you're inconsistent" "no, you're inconsistent" "you're flip-flopping" "i wanted to vote kanna" "no i wanted to vote kanna first why are you voting kanna" "why are you unvoting now" "no u" "no u" "omgus"

like i'll admit that maybe i'm not reading y'all's posts closely enough but this is pretty much all i've gotten from the argument.
I think you're not reading what I'm reading. I'm saying he's inconsistent. I'm not screaming. There's literally no emotion in what I'm saying.
In post 911, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 904, Drew-Sta wrote:
Can you look at for me again and tell me what in it you disagree. You're not squirming like I would assume mafia would, and I am in no rush to hammer and would like you to please respond to what I wrote.

I'm interested in lynching scum, not mislynching town.
I really dislike this post

That last line is something I would say as scum to fake town cred

Plus your 761 was so flimsy man. You're attacking me for my consistency (and even claimed OMGUS, which isn't even a scumtells in and of itself) even though I felt that my pushes were coming from a genuine place. Everything just felt so convenient that you were "content" with my wagon because my push was inconsistent
Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... d_You_Suck

You've basically flipped on anyone that has voted you.
In post 912, DoctorPepper wrote:"your lack of logic in your voting pattern" - because I offered a truce from Ico as I felt that our fight was going nowhere and my pivot to QQ, a player I thought was a good lynch from the beginning of the game.
That's a direct misrep. I said your voting logic is flawed, for reasons I've alluded to above. You effectively vote for anyone voting you. Which, to me, is always a curious tell as it feels like you're sweating under pressure of vote and have something at stake.
In post 920, Iconeum wrote:drew
In post 925, Iconeum wrote:
In post 911, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 904, Drew-Sta wrote:
Can you look at for me again and tell me what in it you disagree. You're not squirming like I would assume mafia would, and I am in no rush to hammer and would like you to please respond to what I wrote.

I'm interested in lynching scum, not mislynching town.
I really dislike this post

That last line is something I would say as scum to fake town cred

Plus your 761 was so flimsy man. You're attacking me for my consistency (and even claimed OMGUS, which isn't even a scumtells in and of itself) even though I felt that my pushes were coming from a genuine place. Everything just felt so convenient that you were "content" with my wagon because my push was inconsistent
actually i agree with that last line thing

it's the definition of Look At Me I'm So Town
There's nothing I can say against that except I am town?

I genuinely am interested in lynching scum. Deliberate mislynches I think are lazy and only benefit scum.
In post 955, Euphony wrote:
In post 895, Drew-Sta wrote:
Spoiler: Drew wall
In post 776, Iconeum wrote:
In post 771, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 770, Iconeum wrote:Anyone want kanna over pepper?

Drew have we played before?
Not sure.

Also, I was on Kanna from the start. Why are you doing this now when I asked literally pages ago to consider it? This is not a consistent approach.
Because it's insistence that im scum despite lit everyone telling her they don't se thé resemblence is pinging me
Misread =/= scum. You should know that.
In post 779, Iconeum wrote:
In post 771, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 770, Iconeum wrote:Anyone want kanna over pepper?

Drew have we played before?
Not sure.

Also, I was on Kanna from the start. Why are you doing this now when I asked literally pages ago to consider it? This is not a consistent approach.
Explain this

Because you re thé inconsistent one here
Huh? This makes no sense, especially when you've flipped votes more than underwear this day phase.
In post 781, Iconeum wrote:Yeah we can do kanna now
If we can do Kanna then why do you do this?
In post 880, Iconeum wrote:UNVOTE:

i think euph is town tho
You're losing credibility here.

I feel like what you're doing is effectively drilling people and casting shade, which you can revisit in later phases. This isn't scum hunting, it's obfuscation.
In post 787, DoctorPepper wrote:Idk why the wagon on me just died.

But if ever I do get lynched today, I feel like we should take a look at the most opportunistic vote in the lot

VOTE: DrewSta

This is a really bad push and something to look for on Day 2.
Your post is negligent. It ignores other peoples flip floppyness but focusses on one person (tunnelling or deliberate ignorance - uncertain), ignores the fact I have sat on Kanna most of this phase, then saw your inconsistency and considered it scum based and adjusted with other players to work toward a lynch. My flip from Kanna does not mean I consider them town, but a decision to work with people towards towns best interests.

Your obvious attempt to derail focus is clear. I genuinely consider you scum.
In post 790, DoctorPepper wrote:Nah man, you're just really opportunistic
And you're not? Hypocritical and a liar to boot. Lynch all liars.
In post 791, DoctorPepper wrote:761 is a really bad post and it doesn't bring anything new to the table. You basically just parroted the existing reads to justify jumping on the wagon
I agreed with existing reads and added my thoughts. You're misrepresenting me big time here.
In post 793, Datisi wrote:
In post 143, DoctorPepper wrote:I actually think Drew is town, idk where this is coming from
In post 153, DoctorPepper wrote:Never said it wasn't. I'm just saying my gut tells me that Drew is being active in a way that I find productive to town, instead of people being active but not contributing anything to the discussion
In post 471, DoctorPepper wrote:My initial reads have me at
Town:
Oka
Dats
Drew

Nullish Town
Aldus
Kanna

Nullish Scum
QQ

Scum
Icon
Euph
so uhhh..... what changed from these?
And there, Dr, is the hypocrisy pointed out.
In post 817, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 815, Euphony wrote:
In post 616, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 601, Kanna wrote:
In post 559, Datisi wrote:reminder still waiting on Kanna's reads
I'm in a confusing state right now but I think <Datisi, OkaPoka, Aldus, DrP> are town, the rest i can't tell you atm
Oh yay you're town
Why does this make Kanna town? Because she thinks you're town?

And why'd you find Drew-Sta's vote more opportunistic than Oogle's on your wagon?

£÷÷ Hectic
Kanna is intentionally taking unpopular stances

Oka's voting pattern is consistent
Intentionally taking unpopular stances =/= town.
In post 831, Iconeum wrote:QQ woke up since kanna votes

Drew pushing me to'take a look at kanna and then freaking out when i do is ehm strange?
It's not strange at all. I'm trying to understand why you would look at Kanna and adjust the train off Dr when it was moving ahead productively and we had some consensus on them being scum. You effectively derailed your own train, and it reads as suspicious. As if you bussed your partner and then needed to get them off the hook.
In post 854, Kanna wrote:I really don’t like this constant pushing to L1 then switching targets because it’s honestly just rolefishing
No, it is not. It gives insight. If someone claims, it's information we can use later on to determine if they're lying or not.
PRs/Positions are non-indicative of alignment, scum can roll anything from Jailkeeper Captain to a no PR Ensign. Why do you think scum have any reason to lie about claims or counterclaim?

How confident are you on Ico + Doctar?

>>$ Hectic
Can I make this really clear - I've not scum read Ico at all. Why do people keep saying that?

I am reasonably confident both Kanna and Dr's inconsistency match scum behaviour. So yes. Confident as I can be on D1.
In post 956, Euphony wrote:DocMirinda's acceptance of being lynched today does feel kinda towny, but I'm not sure how much that should sway my read on the rest of his play.

I could be convinced on Drew; I don't like his overconfidence on the Doc or his Ico bussing proposal.

¬]}~ Hectic
I never bussed Ico at all. That's a massive misrep.
In post 959, Euphony wrote:revisiting my early game exchange with drew-sta, it is possible that his asking me why i did not post about patterns i did not notice was simply a misunderstanding in the same way that it is possible that alduskkel simply misinterpreted my reasoning for my early game push on drew-sta. however, here:
In post 182, Drew-Sta wrote:Ok, I missed that post. My apologies.
drew-sta said he missed a post that he had previously replied to, after i pointed out that he provided the exact reasoning for my early game approach that i had previously given. as though he wanted to look like he was solving and naturally reached the correct conclusion.
This is again shade based and exactly what you did with the meta reading earlier in the day.

I make a mistake by not seeing something, and you're literally claiming it as a scum tell. That's weak logic and is totally against how you have previously tried to create a case on people in this game.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

BTW, I started making my post about two hours ago as the kids have been up. I will respond to more when I get time but I'm taking the kids to the park.

I've no problem being lynched as that is life, but the reasons for it are poor and I would like the chance to at least finish responding to things and give my read list or things to watch out for before you hammer (if it gets to that point).
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Who uses OMGUS as a scumtell in 2020???
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

VC 1.15
Drew-Sta
(4): DoctorPepper, QuantumQuasar, Iconeum, Euphony
QuantumQuasar
(2): OkaPoka, Alduskkel
Iconeum
(1): Kanna
Kanna
(1): Drew-Sta
DoctorPepper
(1): Datisi

Not Voting
(0):
None.

(expired on 2020-05-04 13:39:45)

V/LAs
: Iconeum has a standard weekend VLA
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

that feels like such convenient timing but i don't know what to make of it

pedit: pepper, not the mod.
~M
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1013, GeorgeBailey wrote:
VC 1.15
Drew-Sta
(4): DoctorPepper, QuantumQuasar, Iconeum, Euphony
QuantumQuasar
(2): OkaPoka, Alduskkel
Iconeum
(1): Kanna
Kanna
(1): Drew-Sta
DoctorPepper
(1): Datisi

Not Voting
(0):
None.

(expired on 2020-05-04 13:39:45)

V/LAs
: Iconeum has a standard weekend VLA
Before I go, probability means one scum is in the vote for me, and one scum vote is off.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1014, Datisi wrote:that feels like such convenient timing but i don't know what to make of it

pedit: pepper, not the mod.
Can you also explain that so I make sure I understand what you mean.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

i think i've a couple of times noticed you/pepper posting very close to each other after a decent period of not posting. i can't genuinely get anything AI out of that, now am i sure it's not my own confbias, but it felt weird so i pointed it out.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1017, Datisi wrote:i think i've a couple of times noticed you/pepper posting very close to each other after a decent period of not posting. i can't genuinely get anything AI out of that,
nor
am i sure it's not my own confbias, but it felt weird so i pointed it out.
ebwop
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

i have a townread on drew and am very eh about the first 3 voters on his wagon so can we not lynch drew
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

this game is pain

VOTE: QQ

maybe i'll change my mind yet again in the morning

cheers
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

imagine how confusing this game would be if Doctor Drew were playing
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

There is a dissonance here:

Spoiler:
In post 416, Alduskkel wrote:i didn't get as much as i wanted but
i'd say icon came out scummier looking
i'm town-leaning on oka for 364
drew gets town points for going the more difficult path of voting kanna
also not related to my vote but 293 doesn't look like it comes from scum:
In post 293, Drew-Sta wrote:Oka, in my opinion, is trying to ride that line between looking scummy and looking town as a means of making themselves appear a poor NK target.

IMHO.
like,
this kinda looks like PR hunting at first but if it were
actual
PR hunting then drew would have just posted this in the scum PT instead of in the thread

your vote on me is reasonable from an outside perspective, but I don't see anything alignment-indicative about it yet
In post 944, QuantumQuasar wrote:
In post 2, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Setup:

Structure:

The Mafia team is composed of 2 players who are randomly assigned to any rank and role in the game (They can be officers. If either of them are officers the secondary win condition does not apply). They have two win conditions A) outnumber the town/endgame them or B) kill the entire officer command structure (Captain, Commander, and Lieutenant). There are 6 random possible power roles in this game. However, only 3 (randomly decided) are actually in the game. The rest are Vanilla. Also, you know there cannot be multiple instances of one role.

Just say that you don't care about your officer command structure now?

Are you just neutrals hanging around with whatever floats your boat because you received a message saying you're an ensign?

That's absolutely not permissible as the definition of Ensign is:

Ensign is a junior rank of a commissioned officer in the armed forces of some countries, normally in the infantry or navy.

Therefore "it does not suck to be you" as stated in this post:
In post 2, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Setup:

EnsignYou're just an ordinary ensign. You cannot assume command. Sucks to be you lol.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

And you will respect the uniform!

You will not dishonor this unit mark my words I will tender my resignation instead of decimating you all myself for a lack of integrity in this UNIT
In post 974, Kanna wrote:
Mafia know if PRs/officers are town
. I am doing my best to predict stuff and protect them
In post 975, Kanna wrote:
it just makes my job harder if there's more variables basically please have some respect for your captain she is trying here

I'm not sure what it means but there's something there.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 946, QuantumQuasar wrote:
In post 769, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 765, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 764, DoctorPepper wrote:Ehh, I'm ensign

Just promise me you'll take a look at Ico and Euph after you lynch me ayt?
@Dr, why did you flip from Q to Ico so fast?
Because QQ is a viable lynch for me too and you can see that in my voting patterns

I've recognized that my 1v1 with Ico is more harmful to town because of the circular nature of the discussion

VOTE: Drew-Sta
WTF? This actually makes no sense. DrP is the one saying you're a viable lynch. All I've seen from you is what appears to be a post condition and that's it.
In post 947, QuantumQuasar wrote:Our lives are not disposable.
FTR: This is exactly the same thing in different words as my suggesting that I'm not here to mislynch townies. It is inconsistent to let this go past without condemning it if you condemn what I said.

I'm only exposing this as it is interesting that DrP highlights that post by me as significant in his vote. But then doesn't highlight this.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 971, Euphony wrote:I get what you're saying about no more claims, but roles aren't indicative of alignment and we should be trying to hit most likely scum though.

VOTE: Drew-Sta L-1
shiki and I think this right now

}34# Hectic
Explain why.
In post 976, OkaPoka wrote:qq literally is never going to matter or have his claim be taken seriously esp since he is not claiming captain
That might be his point. Won't get NK'd by mafia, surfs through to the end, then comes good. Might be a tactic. Not saying it is, but I've seen crazier shit. I faked a post condition in a themed game on another site to pretend to be a character they would associate as town. Had I not fucked up a night action choice, I would have won.
In post 978, Kanna wrote:I feel like his roleplay could have townie motivation though. I wouldn't go QQ
Explain why.
In post 988, Kanna wrote:A hypothetical question for Ico; would you, as a town ensign be willing to be the lynch?

just *would* you?
This is just madness. It's like the ultimate way to gain mislynch excuse - 'We eliminated a towny to narrow down the pool, it was a bad choice I get it but Ico wanted to do it!!'
In post 998, Kanna wrote:as in DP said he would be fine with being the lynch because he believes his flip will help

I’m just wondering if Ico has a different stance

p-edit: *shrug* I just wanted to see what kind of answer he would give
Someone suggesting their own lynch benefits town is one thing. I personally believe if I do get lynched it will reveal things. I accept that. Doesn't mean I want it.

Asking someone to agree to that type of lynch is totally ridiculous.
In post 1012, DoctorPepper wrote:...

Who uses OMGUS as a scumtell in 2020???
3 minutes after I post a wall and that's what you retort with?
In post 1021, Alduskkel wrote:imagine how confusing this game would be if Doctor Drew were playing