Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 824, Persivul wrote:Tanner, where are you on Prana? For as much scummy shit that I'm seeing, I've also seen a couple things townie, e.g. his progression on you.
He's in my "possible scumpool", but I haven't gone through his slot again yet. I need a bit of time to digest his wallposts (I'll admit that I was more skimming over some of them rather than reading), plus VCA has never been my strong suit, and I want to look at that post () further - I don't understand some parts of it, such as him calling Drew "the easiest lynch ever" (when it clearly wasn't the case) and being 100% sure there's scum in Tanner/popo yet never expressing willingness to vote either today.

Could you give me a tl;dr on why his progression on me strikes you as townie? I'm not sure I've seen much about me other than him questioning you and me and the "scum in Tanner/popo" point.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 825, Tanner wrote:
In post 824, Persivul wrote:Tanner, where are you on Prana? For as much scummy shit that I'm seeing, I've also seen a couple things townie, e.g. his progression on you.
He's in my "possible scumpool", but I haven't gone through his slot again yet. I need a bit of time to digest his wallposts (I'll admit that I was more skimming over some of them rather than reading), plus VCA has never been my strong suit, and I want to look at that post () further - I don't understand some parts of it, such as him calling Drew "the easiest lynch ever" (when it clearly wasn't the case) and being 100% sure there's scum in Tanner/popo yet never expressing willingness to vote either today.

Could you give me a tl;dr on why his progression on me strikes you as townie? I'm not sure I've seen much about me other than him questioning you and me and the "scum in Tanner/popo" point.
- All comments on you are negative, you're in his scum reads
- Tanner #411 Same as Luca actually, I did an ISO of him and it feels like a lot of questions are asked, wanting to get actual thoughts and responses. Feels town to me.

So, progression isn't the right word. He did a 180 on you. But, that seems townie in this instance. He didn't go into it in depth in order to buddy you, just moved you to a town read. I've done similar as town in the past.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Persivul »

Now that I've typed it out and thought about it, it doesn't seem very compelling.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:47 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 818, Persivul wrote:He made the same kind of catch-up post in his last scum game as well:
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 8#p8759318
Well done... that is literally meaningless. Or is "guy that was busy and fell behind on the game" a scum tell now?
In post 819, Persivul wrote:This shows that you don't even remember your own positions, which is more likely to come from scum than from town. It also shows that your agenda is to lynch me, not to sort me. If you were really trying to sort me, you would have accepted this and opened discussion, rather than making a knee-jerk denial.

It's also telling that you didn't respond to 814. Surely you read two more posts and saw it. Again, if you were trying to sort me, you might have said something like
I forgot about that, you're right, you did act to prevent a mislynch
. Instead you ignore it because it doesn't fit your narrative.
No, it shows that you are trying to claim something that never happened.

mavs was NOT going to be lynched day 2, everyone else was looking a mavs for day 2 (and yes, he's still not cleared, but then... nobody is at this stage). You came in and went "mavs is a miller, I say he is, oh look I'm very town by this, oh look at me", when a town way to play there is to stay quiet unless you are one shot... but then you would want to draw the fire from scum, so you would be deep into scum hunting... in fact... your rolecop claim and your actions DO NOT line up.

You did not claim you were 1 shot yesterday because you claim you didn't want the scum to look elsewhere... which would be a good point, except you announced today that you are 1 shot, at a time there are ZERO confirmed town left, meaning tonight you would be the guaranteed kill from scum if you were actually a rolecop.

Oh, but you said you were 1 shot so as to stop the doc wasting their protect on you... which was convenient as we've lost the one confirmed town we actually had. So you let any potential doc waste their protect on you (assuming they believed you) over the ONLY confirmed town player we had... and only once that confirmed town is dead do you go "actually... doc, don't protect me".

That play, that act of doing that shite, is scum benefitting only. Not one part of what you have done can be seen to benefit town.

"mavs is a miller" great... we have YOUR word for that only, nobody else's, and if mavs is indeed a miller... well scum know that as fact too, because town don't need to lie about their role like that, and definitely wouldn't to get Drew lynched. So the only thing gained from it is "maybe he is, maybe he isn't". Now... if you flip green we may get info about mavs, but that's the one and only time we would. And that is a huge if, because nothing you have done thus far is town. Nothing. You have repeatedly lied.
In post 820, Persivul wrote:Yes, it makes perfect sense from town. I'm now effectively a VT. If scum had an obvious scum role and thought I had more shots, they might have killed me, which:
- creates another conftown in mavs
- gives another night to town PRs

It would have made zero town sense for me to claim 1X yesterday.

BTW, why would it be difficult for a scum rolecop to have to provide results? How would that catch me up?
As I said above, you allowed the IC to be killed last night by having any potential doc protect you, now there's no other PR role, you can comfortably argue you haven't been killed because they're PR hunting. You are scummy as all hell.

A scum would struggle to provide results because you need to provide results, and you don't want to be announcing where you will shoot each night. So if you target Player A and it turns out they are a cop... well you need to announce someone different so a doc doesn't protect them tonight, because scum want the cop dead. Thus you'd have to lie. You cannot pick town to lie about, you might be wrong. So you need to pick scum and call them Vanilla.

Also, scum wouldn't have checked mavs N1, they'd have checked elsewhere and hoped to hit a PR, while just claiming they checked mavs N1, to try and buddy him. If mavs is scum, you've created a plausible lie as long as he survives, because even if you die, mavs could claim you already knew his role.

Also, a 1 shot rolecop to "confirm" one of the millers.... is not a logical thing either, if it is somehow correct, all you do is trade 1 for 1. That does not lean towards town, it makes the rolecop inherently anti-town at this stage.
In post 823, Persivul wrote:
In post 772, PranaDevil wrote:Right... so...

Panda was an encryptor, I have no clue what that means, does that mean we have a neighborizer on our hands, or another role that allows people to speak? Because without something to let Panda talk to someone, the role was utterly pointless...

It also does not strike me inherently as an anti-town role. It wasn't there so the scum could talk, as Panda had to be in whatever chat it was.

This should also make everyone realise the rolecop is not required to be town. Anyone believing it just "because we have two millers" needs to step back and take a rethink.

Knightmare and Persivul are both still super scummy, and I want a Persivul lynch ideally, but am also willing to hold off for a cop to check him if we have one, and to see if he dies at night if we don't.

VOTE: Knightmare491
In post 773, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Prana

Town encryptor, but not neighbor or neighborizer, is really weird.

Full disclosure: I was 1X. I withheld that yesterday to see if scum would target me N2. Prana's setup attempt largely negated that. Still, scum probably don't have something obvious like strongman.
1. If I'm scum, I'm happy that you're not pushing me. I don't poke you. Yet in the next post, I vote you. That's not a scum move.

2. Why were you willing to wait for a cop to check me?
You're happy I'm not pushing you? Did you just look at that post and go "oh, he's voting Knightmare, that helps my case" while ignoring the words used where I clearly say I want you lynched over Knightmare?

As for 2... I want you lynched, I'll accept a cop checking you overnight over trying to force a lynch when people were clearly happier with a Panda one and we were late in the day.

Anyway, this is the last of this garbage back and forth, because this shit is how scum hide themselves, get into a back and forth and make town hate reading it, so they brush it all off. So this is my last direct response about this to you Persivul. Apologies to town for the wall o'text.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:50 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 825, Tanner wrote:being 100% sure there's scum in Tanner/popo yet never expressing willingness to vote either today.
At this moment in time, I'm close to 100% certain Persivul is scum. That is who I want lynched today. I've given plenty of reasons, please read them.

You or Popo I'm happy to lynch, but I need to read over both of your ISOs for it. I like your post about Popo, but want to read for myself later when I get a chance.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 828, PranaDevil wrote: Well done... that is literally meaningless. Or is "guy that was busy and fell behind on the game" a scum tell now?
I looked for the same in town games and didn't see it. If I missed it, let me know. That would be helpful.
In post 819, Persivul wrote: No, it shows that you are trying to claim something that never happened.

mavs was NOT going to be lynched day 2, everyone else was looking a mavs for day 2 (and yes, he's still not cleared, but then... nobody is at this stage). You came in and went "mavs is a miller, I say he is, oh look I'm very town by this, oh look at me", when a town way to play there is to stay quiet unless you are one shot... but then you would want to draw the fire from scum, so you would be deep into scum hunting... in fact... your rolecop claim and your actions DO NOT line up.
No, it actually happened. I already quoted you once. I don't know why you would deny something that's right there. Again:
In post 403, PranaDevil wrote:If Drew does, indeed, flip town, we will obviously need to consider other possibilities, and a huge one will obviously be "do we believe there to be two millers?" And... we're lynching Drew off the back of the idea there's unlikely to be two Millers... so what actually changes if he flips town? Are you suggesting everyone should just accept there's "obviously two millers"? Because it would be your word against that then.

I highly doubt there's two millers, so if Drew flips town, I'm more than happy to come after you tomorrow. I will still be looking elsewhere to see what happened, and what interactions happened and where, but to ignore how unlikely two millers would be, would be extremely poor.
Tanner noticed it too. - Prana, you almost seem hellbent on making Persi/mavs a viable mislynch. What's up?
You did not claim you were 1 shot yesterday because you claim you didn't want the scum to look elsewhere... which would be a good point, except you announced today that you are 1 shot, at a time there are ZERO confirmed town left, meaning tonight you would be the guaranteed kill from scum if you were actually a rolecop.
Why would I be the guaranteed kill? You keep saying this even though I've debunked it.
Oh, but you said you were 1 shot so as to stop the doc wasting their protect on you...
Please quote me or retract.
That play, that act of doing that shite, is scum benefitting only. Not one part of what you have done can be seen to benefit town.

"mavs is a miller" great... we have YOUR word for that only, nobody else's,
We also have logic - scum don't CC, as it results in their own death the next day. The only way this is a point is if you're saying that mavs is scum too and this is all an unnecessary gambit.
and if mavs is indeed a miller... well scum know that as fact too, because town don't need to lie about their role like that, and definitely wouldn't to get Drew lynched. So the only thing gained from it is "maybe he is, maybe he isn't". Now... if you flip green we may get info about mavs, but that's the one and only time we would. And that is a huge if, because nothing you have done thus far is town. Nothing.
You have repeatedly lied
Please quote me or retract. I never claimed to be unrestricted.
In post 820, Persivul wrote:Yes, it makes perfect sense from town. I'm now effectively a VT. If scum had an obvious scum role and thought I had more shots, they might have killed me, which:
- creates another conftown in mavs
- gives another night to town PRs

It would have made zero town sense for me to claim 1X yesterday.

BTW, why would it be difficult for a scum rolecop to have to provide results? How would that catch me up?
As I said above, you allowed the IC to be killed last night by having any potential doc protect you,
If we have a doc, nothing prevented them form protecting the IC. Their target, along with scum's, is all wifom. Plus as I've shown, if I were scum, mavs would have been a better kill.
now there's no other PR role, you can comfortably argue you haven't been killed because they're PR hunting. You are scummy as all hell.
I've always been able to explain not being killed. Id scum don't have an obviously scummy role, a rolecop is no danger to them. I've said this before, yet you ignore it.
A scum would struggle to provide results because you need to provide results,
That's no problem. You said you believed I'm a rolecop. If I weren't restricted, I'd just give results.
and you don't want to be announcing where you will shoot each night. So if you target Player A and it turns out they are a cop... well you need to announce someone different so a doc doesn't protect them tonight, because scum want the cop dead. Thus you'd have to lie. You cannot pick town to lie about, you might be wrong. So you need to pick scum and call them Vanilla.
LOL - like people would expect me to announce targets and out PRs to the scum. You don't out a cop when you don't even know if there's a doc. That makes no sense at all. A rolecop would only announce scummy results, and would save all others until massclaim.
Also, scum wouldn't have checked mavs N1, they'd have checked elsewhere and hoped to hit a PR, while just claiming they checked mavs N1, to try and buddy him. If mavs is scum, you've created a plausible lie as long as he survives, because even if you die, mavs could claim you already knew his role.
Do you think we're both scum?
Also, a 1 shot rolecop to "confirm" one of the millers.... is not a logical thing either, if it is somehow correct, all you do is trade 1 for 1. That does not lean towards town, it makes the rolecop inherently anti-town at this stage.
How exactly is the rolecop anti-town for preventing the lynch of a miller?

You're happy I'm not pushing you? Did you just look at that post and go "oh, he's voting Knightmare, that helps my case" while ignoring the words used where I clearly say I want you lynched over Knightmare?
Of course I'm happy. I live today and kill you tonight, now that the IC is gone.
As for 2... I want you lynched, I'll accept a cop checking you overnight over trying to force a lynch when people were clearly happier with a Panda one and we were late in the day.

Anyway, this is the last of this garbage back and forth, because this shit is how scum hide themselves, get into a back and forth and make town hate reading it, so they brush it all off. So this is my last direct response about this to you Persivul. Apologies to town for the wall o'text.
LOL - walls were fine when I didn't have time to respond. Now that I'm fighting back they're a distraction to town.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 829, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 825, Tanner wrote:being 100% sure there's scum in Tanner/popo yet never expressing willingness to vote either today.
At this moment in time, I'm close to 100% certain Persivul is scum. That is who I want lynched today. I've given plenty of reasons, please read them.

You or Popo I'm happy to lynch, but I need to read over both of your ISOs for it. I like your post about Popo, but want to read for myself later when I get a chance.
Whoa, when did you go back to scum reading Tanner? I need to continue on your ISO.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Persivul »

OK, Tanner didn't fight my claim, and he is suspicious of you, so he's a scumread now. Got it.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

I think we should mass claim today, if we do not lynch maf today, then we'll be in lylo and mass claim is useless after that. Thoughts?
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Tanner »

Maybe. Though I'd feel more comfortable with that suggestion if you'd done something today. What are your thoughts on Prana/Persi?
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1, Not Known 15 wrote:3. GeorgeBailey
mod we need a prod on this.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

Look at this progression of Una read from PD, he goes from being a scum read to a town read(?)
It would make more sense if Una was in null because below are the only three points he makes about Una, in which the last one he says that he could be scum. I don't think the things that he has said can justify PD reading Una as town now.
Spoiler:
In post 736, PranaDevil wrote:So... Scum team is leaning in the grouping of:
Persivul
Knightmare
Panda
Una
In post 740, PranaDevil wrote:Una #511 Makes the same point I've been making regarding Persivul.
In post 740, PranaDevil wrote:Una #515 This is good. Una could easily have coasted off the rolecop claim if he were scum, and brought up stuff as wifom later, but he pushes the fact that a rolecop claim doesn't have to be town.
In post 740, PranaDevil wrote:Una #574 Good posting by Una, and against my bad posting. Una could be scum still, and distancing brilliantly... but I'm not so sure there.
In post 741, PranaDevil wrote:Final conclusion:

Reads are:

Town:
Eve

Likely town:
Mavs
Popo
Una

Null:
George
Tanner
Riabi

Scum:
Persivul
Knightmare
Panda
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 834, Tanner wrote:Maybe. Though I'd feel more comfortable with that suggestion if you'd done something today. What are your thoughts on Prana/Persi?
Honestly wild idea, both of them are town.

tin foil hat aside, I think PD is more likely to be scum, Persivul being 1 shot does hamper my town read on him a bit and the fact that he didn't get NKed when scum did not know that he was 1 shot so he could investigate them. Yes it's possible that scum were scared of there being a doctor in the setup but meh.

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 837, Knightmare491 wrote:Honestly wild idea, both of them are town.
That crossed my mind, and is why I asked Tanner about Prana. But two things have me concerned:
- he's refusing to budge an inch on me. When I explain an action - explanations that in some cases have also been offered or accepted by other players - he never says
yeah, that's reasonable, but I still think overall you're scum
. He knee jerk opposes anything I say. So, it feels like an agenda rather than sorting.
- His aggression seems unusual for scum, but reading his ISO in scum games, no, for him it's not unusual.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:51 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Prana Devil: Mavs, you're not being lynched ONLY because Persivul cleared you!
In post 544, PranaDevil wrote:
There was zero chance Drew was surviving day 1 after you CC'd him.
The only reason you aren't being lynched right now is because Persivul Rolecopped you
, meaning either you are both town, or you played a blinder of a shot, and it's worked... of course, it needs to continue working for that to pay off in that case. So the above, is understandable, because even if someone believes there's a chance of double miller, keeping them both alive day 1 is also completely stupid.
Also Prana Devil: Mavs was NEVER gonna be lynched!
In post 828, PranaDevil wrote:
I call BS on this!

The only thing I will say about the Tanner scum case is that he his jump to the Red Panda wagon was wild and out of the blue in terms of how quickly he went from voting someone else to his Panda vote. Notes on Tanner though, he's been extremely consistent with his Knightmare read and has voted Luca/popo slot as his only two voting frequencies. But that Panda one struck me as odd. He also did vote Panda before it would be considered a wagon so not necessarily jumping on the wagon. I thought the Red Panda vote from him was weird looking through his ISO but other than that, nothing struck me as strange.

Unvote
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 833, Knightmare491 wrote:I think we should mass claim today, if we do not lynch maf today, then we'll be in lylo and mass claim is useless after that. Thoughts?
There's one person in particular that I gave a pass on because, from a previous post, I thought they might be a PR. But so far, they haven't given anything. So I'm kind of interested in that. If I end up as the lynch today, make sure I have time to go into that.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:42 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Persi, here are some blunt statements, stop talking bollocks:

1 - I did it ONCE in the past. It's not a scum tell, it's a "hey, he's busy and had to catch up" tell. Seriously. You are blatantly trying to twist it, and it's obvious.

2 - If you believe ME, BY MYSELF would be getting a lynch on mavs, when people started day 2 and went fucking ELSEWHERE you are an idiot. I do not believe you to be an idiot, therefore you are misrepresenting the facts for day 2. mavs was not at risk of being lynched, and you know it.

3 - You were the ONLY announced PR role, and could expose scum. (I'm saying it as if he were town, of course) Scum would want you dead. Yes, you were a night kill target. Night 2, the scum could kill the IC and you could argue a doc might protect you, day 3 and suddenly, when we would actively want scum to target you (to get conf!town on mavs, and remove any uncertainty) you give a very easy way for them to not target you, you have literally told scum to shoot elsewhere.

4 - As for the doctor thing, fair enough mavs mentioned it... but it doesn't stop everything else on why your announcement day 2 and 3 have been 100% scummy.

5 - except mavs was not the next day lynch, as is evidences by anyone reading the start of the day effing 2. No, you get ZERO credit for mavs not being lynched, ZERO. Unless somehow you both think I'm the only person that can push a lynch and unless I agree with it, it doesn't go ahead... which would be stupid. So anyone thinking mavs was the lynch is reading the wrong game. Read day 2 start, now.

6 - No retracting. You have lied. Scum do that, they lie.

7 - WIFOM in the form of "mavs would be the better kill", that depends. Eve joined, and is a slot you know everyone would listen to as they are confirmed town, so yes, the scum would target Eve over mavs. It's possible you are trying to link him as your buddy though by giving nods towards "why didn't he die?" So when you flip red, I'm thinking mavs gets more town points there.

8 - No clue if you and mavs are both scum. I'm certain you are.

9 - How exactly is the rolecop town for announcing the scum can shoot elsewhere from now on and give an excuse for not being NK'd?

Better question... Why did you announce you're a one shot today? I want a post with NOTHING else in it but this answer.

10 - Walls are never fine, but sometimes a necessary. Also if you are seriously telling me you don't understand the difference between "wall of actual information" and "many many walls of back and forth that doesn't move anything forward because neither of us talking at each other benefits the town" I'm very sorry for you... but yu do know the difference, that's why you want to gaslight others by making them believe they're the same. THIS IN ITSELF IS SCUMMY BEHAVIOR

11 - "Of course I'm happy. I live today and kill you tonight, now that the IC is gone." - Persivul #830 ladies and gentlemen.

From now on, refrain from just doing a back and forth please. Most of the above can be gained from actually reading what's going on, but more importantly... I wont change your view of you, and you won't change my view of me. So this does not gain town ANYTHING.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:45 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 839, mavsfan41 wrote:Prana Devil: Mavs, you're not being lynched ONLY because Persivul cleared you!
In post 544, PranaDevil wrote:
There was zero chance Drew was surviving day 1 after you CC'd him.
The only reason you aren't being lynched right now is because Persivul Rolecopped you
, meaning either you are both town, or you played a blinder of a shot, and it's worked... of course, it needs to continue working for that to pay off in that case. So the above, is understandable, because even if someone believes there's a chance of double miller, keeping them both alive day 1 is also completely stupid.
Also Prana Devil: Mavs was NEVER gonna be lynched!
In post 828, PranaDevil wrote:
I call BS on this!
Unless you think I'm the only person who matters in a lynch... then you cannot call BS on it.

I, personally, may have still been up for pushing you. But I am not the entirety of town, and it was very, very clear that people were pushing elsewhere right out of the gates. To assume you were the automatic lynch, ESPECIALLY when Persivul revealed his role... is wrong.

Town Persivul would have kept quiet and help off at least until later in the day to say it.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 841, PranaDevil wrote:Persi, here are some blunt statements, stop talking bollocks:

1 - I did it ONCE in the past. It's not a scum tell, it's a "hey, he's busy and had to catch up" tell. Seriously. You are blatantly trying to twist it, and it's obvious.
Yes, you did it in the past. I never claimed it's a scum tell, but it's one piece of the puzzle.
2 - If you believe ME, BY MYSELF would be getting a lynch on mavs, when people started day 2 and went fucking ELSEWHERE you are an idiot. I do not believe you to be an idiot, therefore you are misrepresenting the facts for day 2. mavs was not at risk of being lynched, and you know it.
It wasn't just you. For example:
In post 313, UnaBombaH wrote:I think any and all Miller-claims, unless cleared by a rolecop, ought to be lynched/vigged before it might be "too late".
Miller often implies Cop, and therefore we do not want our Cop to have to deal with the WIFOM.
Towny Millers claim at the start, to be unselfish and give the team an opportunity to get rid of them before it's too late. (and to make sure the potential cop doesn't out themself with a false guilty)

So unless I have a conf. on mavs tomorrow, I think I'm going to vote there at the end of the day 2.
:?

Plus he's a good enough player - we will get a lot of good content from him before he's gone anyway. :]
3 - You were the ONLY announced PR role,
and could expose scum
. (I'm saying it as if he were town, of course) Scum would want you dead. Yes, you were a night kill target. Night 2, the scum could kill the IC and you could argue a doc might protect you, day 3 and suddenly, when we would actively want scum to target you (to get conf!town on mavs, and remove any uncertainty) you give a very easy way for them to not target you, you have literally told scum to shoot elsewhere.
Why do you keep saying this? I keep pointing out over and over that, unless scum have a role such as strongman, a rolecop isn't a danger to them. You keep attempting to gaslight by repeating the claim without addressing the rebuttal. I'm not going to let you do that. I knew when you said you were done with me it was bullshit.
4 - As for the doctor thing, fair enough mavs mentioned it... but it doesn't stop everything else on why your announcement day 2 and 3 have been 100% scummy.
What's scummy about telling the truth?
5 - except mavs was not the next day lynch, as is evidences by anyone reading the start of the day effing 2. No, you get ZERO credit for mavs not being lynched, ZERO. Unless somehow you both think I'm the only person that can push a lynch and unless I agree with it, it doesn't go ahead... which would be stupid. So anyone thinking mavs was the lynch is reading the wrong game. Read day 2 start, now.
See above. You weren't the only person saying that. Town generally doesn't let a miller claim live to lylo.
6 - No retracting. You have lied. Scum do that, they lie.
Quote me. You're long on ambiguous generalizations, short on support.
7 - WIFOM in the form of "mavs would be the better kill", that depends. Eve joined, and is a slot you know everyone would listen to as they are confirmed town, so yes, the scum would target Eve over mavs.

Again - Eve was town leaning on me, and a mavs flip doesn't conftown me, but it helps to some extent. There's no reason for me to kill Eve over mavs.
8 - No clue if you and mavs are both scum. I'm certain you are.
- Either it's some weird day talk plan and mavs/Persivul agreed to work it like that together, and they're both scum, or they are both town.
9 - How exactly is the rolecop town for announcing the scum can shoot elsewhere from now on and give an excuse for not being NK'd?
I didn't say that announcing it was towny - I said it isn't scummy. It's neutral. Restrictions are common, and it's common for people not to immediately give them.
Better question... Why did you announce you're a one shot today? I want a post with NOTHING else in it but this answer.
In post 773, Persivul wrote:I withheld that yesterday to see if scum would target me N2. Prana's setup attempt largely negated that. Still, scum probably don't have something obvious like strongman.
10 - Walls are never fine, but sometimes a necessary. Also if you are seriously telling me you don't understand the difference between "wall of actual information" and "many many walls of back and forth that doesn't move anything forward because neither of us talking at each other benefits the town" I'm very sorry for you... but yu do know the difference, that's why you want to gaslight others by making them believe they're the same. THIS IN ITSELF IS SCUMMY BEHAVIOR
If it doesn't benefit town, why are you doing it? Especially considering that you pledged not to earlier?
11 - "Of course I'm happy. I live today and kill you tonight, now that the IC is gone." - Persivul #830 ladies and gentlemen.
Yep. If I were scum I wouldn't have voted you right after you said I could wait for another day. Not sure what your point is, or if you even have one.
From now on, refrain from just doing a back and forth please.
It takes two to do a back and forth. Why don't you just live up to your pledge and stop it on your side? As for me - no, I'm not letting you dictate the types of post I can make. Again, walls were all fine and good when you were making them and I wasn't keeping up. Now that I'm exposing the flaws in your arguments, you don't like them. Go figure.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 842, PranaDevil wrote:Unless you think I'm the only person who matters in a lynch... then you cannot call BS on it.
I've already shown that you and Una would have been on mavs D2 without my result. Tanner also:
In post 390, Tanner wrote:Look at who died in the Night, reread Day 1, and I guess look to resolve mavs one way or another?
In post 508, Tanner wrote:Because why? mavs otherwise would've been a free mislynch.
Lynching mavs, even with a green drew flip, was indeed a serious thing. You're pretending it wasn't, but it was.
Town Persivul would have kept quiet and help off at least until later in the day to say it.
I was going camping with no connectivity for two days. While a lynch in that time wasn't probable, it was possible. I literally pulled over to check the thread and phone post at the last spot with a connection in order to protect mavs. Plus, even if he wouldn't have been lynched, there would have been a lot of needless discussion on it before I got back.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 505, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Well, I came into today ready to instant vote Mavs, but Persivul confirms him.
Here's a fourth. WTF prana, you're proving that you haven't really been reading the thread. You just posted a couple walls with comments on selected posts to look townie.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Persivul »

Here's another. How did you miss all this?
In post 507, Riabi wrote:For the same reason that the miller needs to die if only one person claims miller? Because it's too easy/convenient of a claim otherwise. Now, that was with the information we had on D1; Persivul's claim does seem to confirm mavs, since scum miller isn't a normal role, and I can't think of a reason that a scum!persivul would lie about mavs' claim.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Tanner »

@popopo, I see you're online plenty, mind giving us your opinion on the whole Prana/Persi thing? What's your read on Prana right now?
your eyes on the city.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

VOTE: PD

~Rectiplanes
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:17 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm ignoring everything Persivul is directing at me as of now, because it does not benefit town.

Knightmare, is scum still.

Tanner and popo have 100% scum between them.

Knightmare needs to post an actual case, and if all he does is parrot fucking Persivul or some shite, maybe he should be today's lynch.