Micro 935 | Chain of Command | Game Over!

Forum rules
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Iconeum »

fp'd

1249 response to 1247
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Iconeum »

i've got the worst PT's this game
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Datisi »

i haven't worked that angle out yet, am just going with what i see from VC's

how confident are *you* in your townblocc?

pedit: ah ok
yeah still haven't worked out that angle either hold on
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1248, Datisi wrote:i think IF drew scum partner is one of aldus/oka
what do you think about this ico?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Iconeum »

it's in the realm of possibilities

but literally all roads are leading to aldus, even yours

you just don't seem willing to recognize it yet
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1210, Euphony wrote:I mean, elaborate on why aldu!scum means Drew, and town means us.#€% Hectic
i'm not certain of this, and i'll probably flip flop a few times over before the EoD
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Datisi »

my questioning has a point you know

i was asking because if we can agree on (1) drew's only possible partners being oka/aldus and (2) on oka being town then we can lynch aldus and if he flips green we can agree that drew is town too and that we fucked up somehwhere and start reassessing

the thing is idk if i'm willing to commit to both of those as (1) is based on noting but memory and VCs and i'm not 100% on (2) so i want your thoughts but o k
~M
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Euphony »

Datisi; if you thought the game state made Quentin town, then why would it result in a loss to take him to LyLo - assuming you were there too and maintained that read?

I think I asked you this earlier, Ico, but why aren't you considering the Doctar wagon dissolving because he's scum with resistance on the wagon from his buddy? Sure, it could have dissipated because scum think "we can leave this guy around to mislynch later", but can't it also be a "oh no my buddy is lonch i will swing wogon to Qonton"?

Although, proposing the theory that Ico and Doctar were left alive yesterday as some rook to a8 move to rebattle/distract today is kinda towny.

_/;;*** Hectic
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Euphony »

In post 1122, Alduskkel wrote:low key feeling like datisi is scum
In post 1123, Alduskkel wrote:too hopeful coming into this day phase. actual townies would have crippling depression
I think this is slightly towny actually, unless he knows it looks towny to randomly shade someone in the townbloc not getting lynched today.

75£ Hectic
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Euphony »

I think I need to (눈‸눈) someone from [Oogle, Datisi, Doctar, Ico] and I'm not sure who. Drew + Alduskkel doesn't feel right given the current wagons.

%*?^^^ Hectic
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Euphony »

It does alarm me when Ico gives thoughts he doesn't seem to have compelte backing/logic behind. It's why I want you to elaborate on your Doc flip and ald[scum/town]>Drew/Euphony thing. Especially the latter actually.

/€¥% Hectic
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Euphony »

In post 1255, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1210, Euphony wrote:I mean, elaborate on why aldu!scum means Drew, and town means us.#€% Hectic
i'm not certain of this, and i'll probably flip flop a few times over before the EoD
I know you said you're not certain, but just the basic thoughts which made you think it in the first place.

~■》 Hectic
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:27 am

Post by OkaPoka »

We should avoid jumpinf from wagon to wagon today @dats

Ald should be due for a prod soon
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1257, Euphony wrote:Datisi; if you thought the game state made Quentin town, then why would it result in a loss to take him to LyLo - assuming you were there too and maintained that read?
that assumes that i'm alive in lylo AND that i have maintained that read and not fallen to paranoia. even if i don't, doesn't guarantee another townie wouldn't fall to paranoia. and even if that doesn't happen, then he's the deciding vote in lylo (assuming nobody else made a wrong vote.) so you have the slot that you have no idea what's he thinking or why he's thinking that as the deciding vote in lylo. sure.
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

hello I've been very busy recently but now I am less busy so I will be making a catchup post

in the meantime can someone summarize why apparently everyone thinks I'm scummy tho
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1145, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1123, Alduskkel wrote:too hopeful coming into this day phase. actual townies would have crippling depression
I'm still somewhat hopefull. Definitely not depressed. Definitely suspicious of all those who pushed towards that lynch D1 at EoD.

Does that make me scum?
Not really, but I did expect a lot more "oh god we're screwed" when this Day started since that's about how I felt when I saw the flip.
In post 1155, Iconeum wrote:so if pepper is actually town (as somewhat indicated by EoD AtE)
Calling DP town based on the EoD AtE doesn't make sense when you take into account:
1. You yourself admit you're partial to AtE, meaning you're biased.
2. You already got towncred for AtE before DP's AtE. Combine that with this game having scum daytalk, and DP's AtE could have easily been planned to snag towncred like you did.
In post 1156, Iconeum wrote:Like, all scumteams that are currently in my head contain Aldus.
In post 1162, Iconeum wrote:TOWN
ico
pepper (by default, because i'm not lynching here anymore) - most likely scenario is actually lynchbait here
oka
datisi (was townreading it up until the QQ lynch thing happened - scumpoints there but adding in the EoD chaos I think still town)

euph
drew

Aldus

smt like this is where i'm at

and we lynch bottom up
How have you ruled out a Drew-Euphony scumteam?
In post 1176, Euphony wrote:
In post 995, Alduskkel wrote:VOTE: Quantum Quaser

this game is a dumpster fire rn but I feel QQ is never going to be productive and has a decent chance of being scum so
What made you think Quentin had "a decent chance of being scum" at the time?

{}= Hectic
The L-1 vote on me was trash. QQ was nearly unreadable so he had 0 town points to counteract that. Finally, a bit of PoE based on my townreads on Drew and Oka.
In post 1201, Iconeum wrote:just a random thought here

if the last commander is town

lynching him loses the game
but having him claim also loses the game

how the fuck do we work around that wrt to lynches?
Never claim rank and just pray we don't get unlucky.
In post 1207, Iconeum wrote:drew's acceptance of it's lynch is odd
Well, didn't DP get townread for it?
In post 1211, Iconeum wrote:aldus i want updated reads from you

IIRC your scumreads were DP/me/QQ

QQ was town
DP and me were the only ones off lynch

if you think drew is still town and dats is scum, why aren't you pushing this since datisi is pushing your townread?
I don't actually have a solid scumread on Datisi. It's some mixture of an lolsolve/paranoia/gut. I don't know how to articulate it. I guess it's also notable that Datisi was obvtown in Autumnal but isn't here, but that's not solid either.

Honestly, my reads aren't in a very good place now. I remain confident Oka is town. I don't see why Drew is scum but maybe I need to reevaluate since I think I might be the only one thinking that -- maybe my early townread on Drew made me interpret everything after as town, too. I still find you and DP suspect.
In post 1159, Datisi wrote:
In post 1155, Iconeum wrote:Datisi for the love of all that is holy you better be town.
right back at ya
This lowkey pings me as scum partners giggling to each other.

Euphony kinda pings me too, especially:
In post 968, Euphony wrote:I don't think we should flashwagon Quentin.
In post 1076, Euphony wrote:VOTE: Quentin

FINE. This is what the day has come to.

?£$' Hectic
...seems inconsistent or fake.
In post 1217, Drew-Sta wrote:The best thing that can happen is for town to drag out the day and pressure other players to see if they slip as scum. If they do, lynch them, let me be NK'd and you'll likely win at 4v1.
And what makes you think you'd get NK'd? That seems incredibly unlikely at this point given how many people suspect you and that you've also claimed VT.
In post 1243, Iconeum wrote:i'm confident i'm right putting [Datisi] in the townblock
Okay how the hell did we get to here after all of this:
Spoiler:
In post 1147, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1054, Datisi wrote:because it's a little over to day till deadline and we don't have a consensus
In post 1055, Kanna wrote:Yeah, this is optimal

VOTE: DoctorPepper
In post 1062, Datisi wrote:VOTE: pepper

this day was supposed to end 20 pages ago
yes. What made you jump off this train?
In post 1070, Datisi wrote:lowkey also wanna leap of faith lynch QQ

ugh
ugh indeed
In post 1155, Iconeum wrote:Datisi for the love of all that is holy you better be town. Dislike how she helped the QQ lynch, unsure if it is scum indicative.
In post 1228, Iconeum wrote:yeah saying that you had such a strong townread on QQ despite thinking he is unreadable and then lynching him 'because he'd lose us the game if he is town' is bullshit
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I might have just had an epiphany. DP is scummy but I can't think of anyone in this game who makes sense as his partner.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Still busy with work. Will iso Aldus when I can.

@ Aldus - maybe I won't, but I am assuming I will.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

why are you assuming you'll get nightkilled
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1268, Alduskkel wrote:why are you assuming you'll get nightkilled
It will persist with the confusion of the game. I am an easy lynch or NK. Let's say we get a lynch on me and a NK on a townie, that leaves a number of people scum can hide behind. IMHO.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1265, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 1145, Iconeum wrote:
I'm still somewhat hopefull. Definitely not depressed. Definitely suspicious of all those who pushed towards that lynch D1 at EoD.

Does that make me scum?
Not really, but I did expect a lot more "oh god we're screwed" when this Day started since that's about how I felt when I saw the flip.

just as easily faked as scum, then it is genuine town. it's completely NAI

In post 1155, Iconeum wrote:so if pepper is actually town (as somewhat indicated by EoD AtE)
Calling DP town based on the EoD AtE doesn't make sense when you take into account:
1. You yourself admit you're partial to AtE, meaning you're biased.
2. You already got towncred for AtE before DP's AtE. Combine that with this game having scum daytalk, and DP's AtE could have easily been planned to snag towncred like you did.

do you think i 'snagged' towncredit? it wasn't just AtE, he was literally towning it up in his posting. I don't think you joined that particular conversation when it was happening, did you?

In post 1156, Iconeum wrote:Like, all scumteams that are currently in my head contain Aldus.
In post 1162, Iconeum wrote:TOWN
ico
pepper (by default, because i'm not lynching here anymore) - most likely scenario is actually lynchbait here
oka
datisi (was townreading it up until the QQ lynch thing happened - scumpoints there but adding in the EoD chaos I think still town)

euph
drew

Aldus

smt like this is where i'm at

and we lynch bottom up
How have you ruled out a Drew-Euphony scumteam?

i've not ruled out any scumteam, but this is where i was at, at that time. is this all you have to say about it? there were a couple reply's town!you could make about how you feel about this, but this aint it.

In post 1176, Euphony wrote:
In post 995, Alduskkel wrote:VOTE: Quantum Quaser

this game is a dumpster fire rn but I feel QQ is never going to be productive and has a decent chance of being scum so
What made you think Quentin had "a decent chance of being scum" at the time?

{}= Hectic
The L-1 vote on me was trash. QQ was nearly unreadable so he had 0 town points to counteract that. Finally, a bit of PoE based on my townreads on Drew and Oka.
In post 1201, Iconeum wrote:just a random thought here

if the last commander is town

lynching him loses the game
but having him claim also loses the game

how the fuck do we work around that wrt to lynches?
Never claim rank and just pray we don't get unlucky.
In post 1207, Iconeum wrote:drew's acceptance of it's lynch is odd
Well, didn't DP get townread for it?

completely different circumstances, like other world circumstances. It's not even close to being compareable
In post 1211, Iconeum wrote:aldus i want updated reads from you

IIRC your scumreads were DP/me/QQ

QQ was town
DP and me were the only ones off lynch

if you think drew is still town and dats is scum, why aren't you pushing this since datisi is pushing your townread?
I don't actually have a solid scumread on Datisi. It's some mixture of an lolsolve/paranoia/gut. I don't know how to articulate it. I guess it's also notable that Datisi was obvtown in Autumnal but isn't here, but that's not solid either.

Honestly, my reads aren't in a very good place now. I remain confident Oka is town. I don't see why Drew is scum but maybe I need to reevaluate since I think I might be the only one thinking that -- maybe my early townread on Drew made me interpret everything after as town, too. I still find you and DP suspect.

Wait, me AND DP suspect? Like, in a team? Or independent? Because boy if you think there's a world where DP and I are a team then ehhhhh well I don't know if I have words for that lol

In post 1159, Datisi wrote:
In post 1155, Iconeum wrote:Datisi for the love of all that is holy you better be town.
right back at ya
This lowkey pings me as scum partners giggling to each other.

Spicey read, but you should probably just read the previous iteration of CoC to understand the true meaning of this. Or like,
literally any other game
dats and me have played together

Euphony kinda pings me too, especially:
In post 968, Euphony wrote:I don't think we should flashwagon Quentin.
In post 1076, Euphony wrote:VOTE: Quentin

FINE. This is what the day has come to.

?£$' Hectic
...seems inconsistent or fake.

agreed. But I don't see you pushing any of Ico/DP/datisi/Euph. Why's that?

In post 1217, Drew-Sta wrote:The best thing that can happen is for town to drag out the day and pressure other players to see if they slip as scum. If they do, lynch them, let me be NK'd and you'll likely win at 4v1.
And what makes you think you'd get NK'd? That seems incredibly unlikely at this point given how many people suspect you and that you've also claimed VT.

it's a strange take, to think it will be NK'd and a strange take to 'let me be killed', but this isn't really a scum!indicative statement is it?

In post 1243, Iconeum wrote:i'm confident i'm right putting [Datisi] in the townblock
Okay how the hell did we get to here after all of this:
Spoiler:
In post 1147, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1054, Datisi wrote:because it's a little over to day till deadline and we don't have a consensus
In post 1055, Kanna wrote:Yeah, this is optimal

VOTE: DoctorPepper
In post 1062, Datisi wrote:VOTE: pepper

this day was supposed to end 20 pages ago
yes. What made you jump off this train?
In post 1070, Datisi wrote:lowkey also wanna leap of faith lynch QQ

ugh
ugh indeed
In post 1155, Iconeum wrote:Datisi for the love of all that is holy you better be town. Dislike how she helped the QQ lynch, unsure if it is scum indicative.
In post 1228, Iconeum wrote:yeah saying that you had such a strong townread on QQ despite thinking he is unreadable and then lynching him 'because he'd lose us the game if he is town' is bullshit

what about it? I talked to Dats about my questions and she answered everything and I think she's reaffirmed her spot in my townblock after that. It's all right here in the prev pages if you wanna read it.

I replied in-line bolded for what i hope is ease of reading
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Aldus, you have like 4?ish scumreads in me/euph/datisi/DrP. And you choose to question DREW over why it thinks it will be NK'd? How does that help you make a solve?

A shotgun read on datisi 'lowkey think this is scum' and another shotgun 'guys i just had an epiphany Drp is actually scummy' after just having said you think DrP is scum is ehhhhhh meh at best

I really think ur scum and are waiting for town to make the wrong pushes here
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Which makes me think about why you ain't jumping on the Drew train. There's a few scumreads there. Why don't you scumread Drew?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey