Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 997, Tanner wrote:Agreed, but it was bugging me.
That came up after your post but it was a general comment, not at you specifically.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:20 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

I don’t think there is a jailer either. What George is saying is that he didn’t go anywhere N1 corroborating Popopo’s claim about him. For scum!Popopopo to be fake claiming tracker with a N1 result that is accurate and not going to be called out is if they used a scum PR to prevent him from visiting anyone. Then Popopopo could lie about being tracked with an accurate result on George. That probably didn’t happen. What happened is George didn’t go anywhere N1 and Popopopo is tracker telling the truth aka Persivul is scum OR George is lying and him and Popopopopo are scum together corroborating each other’s claims.

I still don’t think George and Popopopo are scum together. I can’t see scum!George posting 857 about scum!Popopopo unless it’s one helluva smoke screen.

I think scum!George works only with scum!Persivul as trying to turbobus Persivul after Popopopo’s claim. But this still doesn’t work cause of how hard Persivul is pushing George. Scum!Persivul would clear Popopopopo, George, and Prana imo.

Town Persivul would mean scum!Popopopo and likely scum Prana. George’s push and voting of BOTH seems like townie pushing whatever conviction they currently have (or he’s playing scum like I play town....)

Vote: Persivul
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1000, Tanner wrote:(1) PD might be his partner
(2) persivul lynch leaves scum in a great position tomorrow

That would be pretty terrible play, would lead to both of them getting lynched back to back if Persi is town.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 992, Knightmare491 wrote:Town must have some investigative power
I did claim rolecop you know.
and I'm not gonna lynch an un CCed tracker.
But you will lynch a claimed rolecop, who was only CC'd when the counter claim had gotten to L-1?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

I think Tanner and Persivul are opposite alignments, I don't understand how he still thinks Persivul is town. He either knows he's town that's why he's pushing for a popo lynch(bussing) for town cred. He can't be scum with Persivul, wouldn't defend their buddy like this.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:26 am

Post by Tanner »

your eyes on the city.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

Dude like half of those setups have masons, those are like unlynchable roles, town RBs/Jaillkeepers are like weak investigative roles.

~Rectiplanes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1003, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 1000, Tanner wrote:(1) PD might be his partner
(2) persivul lynch leaves scum in a great position tomorrow

That would be pretty terrible play, would lead to both of them getting lynched back to back if Persi is town.
Nobody claimed it was good play.
In post 1005, Knightmare491 wrote:I think Tanner and Persivul are opposite alignments, I don't understand how he still thinks Persivul is town. He either knows he's town that's why he's pushing for a popo lynch(bussing) for town cred. He can't be scum with Persivul, wouldn't defend their buddy like this.
Do you think we're either T/S / S/T OR are you convinced I'm scum and Persi's Town? There's a difference there.

pedit: then I guess we disagree on what "investigative" means.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Tanner »

Also I acknowledge that mavs's vote on Persi exists but I have genuinely no clue what to think about that.
your eyes on the city.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

I think he's scum are you are town, because I do not expect a scum buddy to defend like this.
But if Persi flips town I wouldn't be surprised if the scum team is popo+tanner+Riabi/PD

~Rectiplanes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Tanner »

So if Persi flips scum then I'm a misguided Townie, but if he flips Town then I'm scum because I believed him? Get the hell outta here.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1007, Knightmare491 wrote:Dude like half of those setups have masons, those are like unlynchable roles, town RBs/Jaillkeepers are like weak investigative roles.
Dude, I claimed an investigative role, and saved mavs by doing so.

Popo is claiming an investigative role, at L-1, in order to save his skin.

Either way we have an investigative role.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 816, popopopopopopo wrote:persivul lied yesterday and i believe he is still not being truthful with us.
This is a soft, do you think she planned this on night 2? That if they get put on L-1, they'll fakeclaim a result on Persivul?
Why not go after someone else, someone who'd be easier to lynch.

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1002, mavsfan41 wrote:I don’t think there is a jailer either. What George is saying is that he didn’t go anywhere N1 corroborating Popopo’s claim about him. For scum!Popopopo to be fake claiming tracker with a N1 result that is accurate and not going to be called out is if they used a scum PR to prevent him from visiting anyone. Then Popopopo could lie about being tracked with an accurate result on George. That probably didn’t happen. What happened is George didn’t go anywhere N1 and Popopopo is tracker telling the truth aka Persivul is scum OR George is lying and him and Popopopopo are scum together corroborating each other’s claims.

I still don’t think George and Popopopo are scum together. I can’t see scum!George posting 857 about scum!Popopopo unless it’s one helluva smoke screen.

I think scum!George works only with scum!Persivul as trying to turbobus Persivul after Popopopo’s claim. But this still doesn’t work cause of how hard Persivul is pushing George. Scum!Persivul would clear Popopopopo, George, and Prana imo.

Town Persivul would mean scum!Popopopo and likely scum Prana. George’s push and voting of BOTH seems like townie pushing whatever conviction they currently have (or he’s playing scum like I play town....)

Vote: Persivul
You're a fucking idiot.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Tanner »

Either popo planned to try to force a Persi lynch through (which I disagree would be as difficult as you make it out to be, considering someone that's townreading him died, people were already suspecting Persi, and popo was getting under fire anyway), or Persi and mavs planned this whole counterclaim a Miller confirm buddy by fakeclaiming Rolecop thing. Someone planned something.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Tanner »

Honestly that mavs post just makes me more certain Persi/mavs are Town. I still believe they have to be the same alignment because lone 2 Millers with nothing to confirm either is bullshit, and scum!mavs is lowkey throwing if he's bussing here.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Persivul »

IT WAS A FUCKING ELEVENTH HOUR SAVE-MY-ASS HAIL MARY. HOW ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS FALLING FOR THIS?

And now with this shit about Tanner I'm not even sure we'll win when I flip.

I guess I'll do like the scum team and just disappear for awhile. Then maybe you guys will talk yourselves into voting popo.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1012, Persivul wrote:
In post 1007, Knightmare491 wrote:Dude like half of those setups have masons, those are like unlynchable roles, town RBs/Jaillkeepers are like weak investigative roles.
Dude, I claimed an investigative role, and saved mavs by doing so.

Popo is claiming an investigative role, at L-1, in order to save his skin.

Either way we have an investigative role.
popo's day play today makes sense from the point of view that they are a PR who had a guilty on you so I believe them over you.

~Rectiplanes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Tanner »

mavs bussing Persi here would be a true clown fiesta though.

pedit: what do you mean "about Tanner"?

ppedit: Yeah, that's why popo was willing to jump on Knightmare. Makes perfect sense.
your eyes on the city.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1015, Tanner wrote:Persi and mavs planned this whole counterclaim a Miller confirm buddy by fakeclaiming Rolecop thing. Someone planned something.
I don't believe that scum persi and scum mavs planned it. I think there's a scenario where Persivul is scum and mavs isn't.

~Rectiplanes
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 984, mavsfan41 wrote:Also, in that scum tracker scenario with the whole telling the truth about George but lying about you would clear George as there’s no reason scum tracker would actually track their scum buddy George.
I do not understand how you can be saying this. :o
If popooopo is scum, they either tracked
TOWN!george
to know they didn't do anything N1, or they tracked anywhere else, and they KNOW their
scumbuddy!george
didn't move.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

The fact that farside was killed night 1 also points towards Persivul scum.

~Rectiplanes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1020, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 1015, Tanner wrote:Persi and mavs planned this whole counterclaim a Miller confirm buddy by fakeclaiming Rolecop thing. Someone planned something.
I don't believe that scum persi and scum mavs planned it. I think there's a scenario where Persivul is scum and mavs isn't.
Two Millers who would get lynched back to back without a Rolecop? lmao. Also Persi would've just let mavs eat rope Day 2.
In post 1021, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 984, mavsfan41 wrote:Also, in that scum tracker scenario with the whole telling the truth about George but lying about you would clear George as there’s no reason scum tracker would actually track their scum buddy George.
I do not understand how you can be saying this. :o
If popooopo is scum, they either tracked
TOWN!george
to know they didn't do anything N1, or they tracked anywhere else, and they KNOW their
scumbuddy!george
didn't move.
I mean, they theoretically could've taken a blind guess, too.
In post 1022, Knightmare491 wrote:The fact that farside was killed night 1 also points towards Persivul scum.
It ALSO points to popo being scum,
and to you being scum.
Those were her scumreads.
your eyes on the city.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:02 am

Post by UnaBombaH »