UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1023, Tanner wrote:I mean, they theoretically could've taken a blind guess, too.
Why do people leave room for "blind luck" in a game with a slowass tempo and no need to make hasty decision?
Everything claim-related can be thought out and planned.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1019, Tanner wrote:mavs bussing Persi here would be a true clown fiesta though.
There are no redirects etc. in normals, and from what I've read I don't hink a normal can have a scum miller. mavs is 100% town.
pedit: what do you mean "about Tanner"?
Knightmare saying you and I are opposite alignments. If you're deep scum well played, but assuming you're town, when i flip green Knightmare won't be on board with you. At this point I still hold by my scum team and think knightmare is bad town.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1018, Knightmare491 wrote:popo's day play today makes sense from the point of view that they are a PR who had a guilty on you so I believe them over you.
My play makes perfect sense as a 1X rolecop in a setup with two millers, so that should be a draw.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1022, Knightmare491 wrote:The fact that farside was killed night 1 also points towards Persivul scum.
And it points to luca/popo scum, so that's a draw.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1026, Persivul wrote:
In post 1019, Tanner wrote:mavs bussing Persi here would be a true clown fiesta though.
There are no redirects etc. in normals, and from what I've read I don't hink a normal can have a scum miller. mavs is 100% town.
I'm aware. That's why I keep repeating, the two of you must be of the same alignment. Which is why I don't get mavs's vote at all. (which is why I'm saying if you two actually are scum together and he's panic-bussing you right now I'll be laughing post-game.)
In post 1026, Persivul wrote:
pedit: what do you mean "about Tanner"?
Knightmare saying you and I are opposite alignments. If you're deep scum well played, but assuming you're town, when i flip green Knightmare won't be on board with you. At this point I still hold by my scum team and think knightmare is bad town.
My issue there is that Knight can apparently see me as Town being fooled by scum!you, but can't see me as Town genuinely believing Town!you, when from Town!me's PoV, there's no visible difference between the two.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 426, farside22 wrote:Scum reads: red panda, luca,
knight
/persivul.
Good catch tanner.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:14 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

UNVOTE: Persivul

I dont really know. Persivul's point makes sense. Why wouldn't there be some way to counter the double miller? No one else claimed any result on either of them.

Also, farside NK fits both slots. So that's no help.

Luca was also scumreading yesterday so to be his target makes sense.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:15 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I read popo's ISO... Persi is 100% scum. There's absolutely no chance in hell that popo randomly made up that claim at the last minute. At all. All through today popo said Persi was today's lynch, and Persi was lying.

So yes, Persi is today's lynch.

Knightmare dived on that bus so fast that he must have thought it was the last one out of the station.

Tanner is either scum with Persi, as he's been solidly backing Persi from the start, or has been very much misguided. Either way, Tanner needs to properly reasses his reads, because currently they're buggered.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1029, Tanner wrote:My issue there is that Knight can apparently see me as Town being fooled by scum!you, but can't see me as Town genuinely believing Town!you, when from Town!me's PoV, there's no visible difference between the two.
Yep. With three scum in the game I'm probably going to be lynched today, so I'd like to solve this before then. In fact:
UNVOTE:

We know it's me or popo today, so there's no need for anyone to rush it.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:19 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1021, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 984, mavsfan41 wrote:Also, in that scum tracker scenario with the whole telling the truth about George but lying about you would clear George as there’s no reason scum tracker would actually track their scum buddy George.
I do not understand how you can be saying this. :o
If popooopo is scum, they either tracked
TOWN!george
to know they didn't do anything N1, or they tracked anywhere else, and they KNOW their
scumbuddy!george
didn't move.
Scum Tracker Popopo is NOT a thing. They’re either lying about the results (George would be scum in this scenario but I don’t think Popopopo/George scum team) OR Popopopo is a tracker who is telling the truth which means scum!Persivul.

Scum tracker Popopo would be tracking George and telling the truth in this scenario BUT lying about Percivul in an attempt to frame him. This was more of a “here’s why this post below is not a thing that’s going on”
In post 951, UnaBombaH wrote:Food for thought: assume popopopo is scum fakeclaiming - how did they know georgebailey didn't go anywhere N1? :]
This premise is based off George’s 857 post NOT being a Popopo/George scum pairing.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1032, PranaDevil wrote:I read popo's ISO... Persi is 100% scum. There's absolutely no chance in hell that popo randomly made up that claim at the last minute. At all. All through today popo said Persi was today's lynch, and Persi was lying.

So yes, Persi is today's lynch.

Knightmare dived on that bus so fast that he must have thought it was the last one out of the station.

Tanner is either scum with Persi, as he's been solidly backing Persi from the start, or has been very much misguided. Either way, Tanner needs to properly reasses his reads, because currently they're buggered.
So your scumpool is {Pers, Knight, Tanner/???}

Can you give us some more on that last slot?
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Tanner »

@Prana
In post 1032, PranaDevil wrote:Knightmare dived on that bus so fast that he must have thought it was the last one out of the station.

Credit where credit is due, that bus line genuinely made me laugh.

What do you think about my point against Knightmare? That Knightmare can apparently see me/Persi as either T/S or S/T but not T/T?

@mavs
have you read my points about you/Persi being aligned? Do you really think you're the second Miller in a game with not only no means to confirm either Miller, but that also scum!Persi decided to "deepwolf" and save you as opposed to letting you get lynched tomorrow?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Tanner »

Honestly anyone thinking me/Knightmare are S/S needs to learn how to read. That guy is either Town who's making a horrible leap in logic or scum trying to set me up after either popo/Persi die.
your eyes on the city.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

@Tanner, we know that one of Persivul and popo is scum, why do you want to lynch a tracker over an essentially VT?
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

PD is the worst town ever or scum, there's no in between. I don't even understand how he has those reads.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:27 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1032, PranaDevil wrote:
Idk. On a scale of 1- the speed at which Knightmare jumped on Drew after my CC, I’d say this is about a 6.

As for the Tanner case if Persivul flips scum, 976 is quintessential scum buddy bargaining an alternative lynch to protect his buddy. As I’ve explained, this makes no sense coming from neutral town to lynch a potential tracker vs a 1x PR. And since Tanner has been pushing a Knightmare lynch all game, I would easily vote Tanner over Knightmare on a Persivul scum flip.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:29 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

But Knightmare quickly unvoted when it got to L-1. If it was a bus he'd probably just silently stay on the wagon.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Tanner »

@knightmare
Because (1) I trust that essentially a VT much more than I trust that Tracker claim, and (2) even if Persivul is scum and we lynched him today, popo is gonna get shot tonight. There's most likely no protectives since our IC died.

What about Prana's reads can't you understand? He's voting Persi, and he can apprently see me as scum. I'd say your reads are quite similar.

Comment on this?
In post 1029, Tanner wrote:My issue there is that Knight can apparently see me as Town being fooled by scum!you, but can't see me as Town genuinely believing Town!you, when from Town!me's PoV, there's no visible difference between the two.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1038, Knightmare491 wrote:@Tanner, we know that one of Persivul and popo is scum, why do you want to lynch a tracker over an essentially VT?
You lynch me today and I flip green.

HOPEFULLY when you see my 1X you'll all realize that popo's claim is mechanically impossible and lynch him.

What are you reads at that point? Who are the other two scum?

I don't mind dying if we go on to win, but mavs is stuck on popo/george being different alignments due to a single vote, and you're stuck on me/tanner being different alignments, despite him being the towniest player in the game.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1036, Tanner wrote:@mavs
have you read my points about you/Persi being aligned?
Do you really think you're the second Miller in a game with not only no means to confirm either Miller,
but that also scum!Persi decided to "deepwolf" and save you as opposed to letting you get lynched tomorrow?
I'll be honest I totally forgot about this. I'll give it some thought.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1042, Tanner wrote:What about Prana's reads can't you understand? He's voting Persi, and he can apprently see me as scum. I'd say your reads are quite similar.
He has you, persi and me in the scum pool. Tell me which universe that is possible in.

~Rectiplanes
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:35 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1042, Tanner wrote:even if Persivul is scum and we lynched him today, popo is gonna get shot tonight. There's most likely no protectives since our IC died.
You could pretty much say the same in reverse. You dont think this confirms Persivul if Popo is scum?

Also, why do you trust a 1-shot claim over a PR claim?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

Let's do one thing. Let's just fucking mass claim. If we lynch wrong then it's becomes pointless.

~Rectiplanes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1046, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1042, Tanner wrote:even if Persivul is scum and we lynched him today, popo is gonna get shot tonight. There's most likely no protectives since our IC died.
You could pretty much say the same in reverse. You dont think this confirms Persivul if Popo is scum?

Also, why do you trust a 1-shot claim over a PR claim?
I do think it confirms Persivul but Persivul is 1-shot ANYWAY so he wouldn't be able to get more results NO MATTER IF HE GETS SHOT OR NOT

Because popo is scummy as fuck and his claim is scummy as fuck? You know scum can fakeclaim? Why in the ever loving hell should I believe him? Becuasse he claimed ungated Tracker? Use your brain. Please the only thing I'm begging this Town please start using your brains. How is popo claiming an Ungated Tracker in any way shape or form more clearing or credible over Persi claiming 1-shot?
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Tanner »

@knightmare please stop ignoring this thank you.
In post 1042, Tanner wrote:Comment on this?
your eyes on the city.