Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1199, mavsfan41 wrote:I don’t see how scum!George busses his partner in 857 AND ALSO votes Popopo in 1058. There’s reason enough for him to NOT vote Popopo and keep his vote on Persivul from 901.
Did you not read what I said about no lynch? Is there something wrong with my reasoning?

But here's what's important. As I've noted, when I flip, you'll be conftown. If they don't kill conftown, it means your reads are off. So if I die today and you don't die tonight, will you consider sheeping Tanner, who read me/popo correctly?

And Tanner, you could very well die tonight. You might want to consider giving your full reads near the end of phase.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:22 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

VOTE: popopopo

Sorry popo

I think cop is the likeliest in this scenario.

If you flip green, then the next two lynches are set for the next two days.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:43 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Persivul: if you flip town, I vote Popopopo IMMEDIATELY tomorrow and don’t move off that. I also reevaluate all my reads. Prana would be public enemy number 1 after Popopo’s lynch. As for the 3rd, I really don’t see George being linked to that group. He just voted Popopopo. He could easily leave his vote on you and not taken it off or even really had to bus Popopopopo in this scenario. I just don’t see a Popopop/George team.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:45 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1202, mavsfan41 wrote:I just don’t see a Popopop/George team.
popopopo -> Prana makes the most sense.
George is somewhere around #4/#5 -slot to fill the team up.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Tanner »

I don't understand.

Una, I don't understand how you can have the whole reasoning in and still think to vote Persi.

mavs, I don't understand how you can reason out the setup and claims in and still vote Persi.

I still think George is Town. Curse at me post game if I'm wrong, that's what I feel.

Una, if I gave you my side of why {town!Tanner + scum!mavs + scum!Persi} was unlikely (something you wonder in , from which I got the impression you don't think all three of us are scum), would you consider voting popo?
your eyes on the city.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 11:13 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1191, UnaBombaH wrote:mavs' turn on Persivul seems forced, and is actually the biggest red flag to me when it comes to choosing between Pers/popopppopoop being scum.
This is a good point
In post 1195, UnaBombaH wrote:Yea, I guess this doesn't come down to Persivul vs popopopo after all.
It comes down to mavs vs Prana. :lol:
This is a ridiculous point
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1201, GeorgeBailey wrote:VOTE: popopopo

Sorry popo

ANSWER ME THIS. HOW THE HELL DID I KNOW YOU DIDNT GO ANYWHERE NIGHT 1??????????????

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. GEORGE YOU IF ANYONE SHOULD KNOW IM TELLING THE TRUTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

I HAVE A GUILTY AND THIS MAN IS VOTING ME OVER SETUP SPECULATION
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

george has to be scum with persivul at this point, theres no way someone is this dumb.

did luca and i get back to back scum tracks???

makes a lot of sense if persivul is bussing his buddy GB here. GB's labored hop on me to avoid voting his scumbuddy while persi busses him
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1206, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 1201, GeorgeBailey wrote:VOTE: popopopo

Sorry popo

ANSWER ME THIS. HOW THE HELL DID I KNOW YOU DIDNT GO ANYWHERE NIGHT 1??????????????

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. GEORGE YOU IF ANYONE SHOULD KNOW IM TELLING THE TRUTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is a good point.

Scum-popo has no clue if George was a Vanilla (unless popo is scum with a scum-Persi-rolecop, and... that's ridiculous for anyone for that to be the case and they copped George).

So, George either has to be scum himself (with either of the claimed roles, could be bussing popo on the slim chance Persivul is town), or a VI.

But at no point does town-George not trust popo fully there.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Persivul »

This is all wifom now. Vote popo. If you lynch me we can still win, but with no margin for error it won't be an easy task.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1209, PranaDevil wrote:But at no point does town-George not trust popo fully there.
:/ actually there is, but i guess waiting for replacement is safer for now. If popo is scum role cop they'd know I'm VT and hence I didnt go anywhere.

UNVOTE: popo
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Tanner »

I'm about to fall asleep but I make the critical mistake of checking this game and now I'm back here :facepalm:

George, why are you falling for that. Prana is trying to (1) guilt trip you into voting Persi and (2) set you up as a mislynch once popo flips red by claiming you're "bussing" him. Like we've already discussed those points (about how scum!popo could've possibly known you didn't go anywhere n1 and what it means wrt your alignment) in great length before. Prana is now repeating them because it's convenient for him.

I know I said we need the Ruby slot to interact, but we're running out of time, and by the looks of it we won't be getting another extension. You said in your own post how scum!popo could've known that. For the love of all that is holy why are you unvoting him.
your eyes on the city.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Prana is really pushing me to the edge here.
I almost feel like I could vote popopo here just because Prana is the one supporting them the most.. :lol:

Why?
Because not only did they misrep. me AGAIN, and likely because they don't actually read what I say, they just pretend to.
And because they immediately afterwards AGREE WITH A POINT I'VE MADE AGES AGO, and start to recap and reiterate it like it's a new idea. :facepalm:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's no reason why the scumteam couldn't just be popopo/Pers/mavs.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So saying stuff like "How could you vote there?" or "How can you believe this or that?" is stupid considering the mess we are in.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

^^this is the realest reason why I'm leaning towards lynching Pers today, no matter how mad Prana makes me.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Under 24 hours to the end of the day. Persivul needs to swing, now
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Tanner »

Okay. I have not slept the entire night (again...). So you get this angry-ish rant that I will type up over my coffee.
In post 1204, Tanner wrote:Una, if I gave you my side of why {town!Tanner + scum!mavs + scum!Persi} was unlikely (something you wonder in , from which I got the impression you don't think all three of us are scum), would you consider voting popo?
I asked this of Una twice, I got ignored. Whatever, I'm going to type it anyway so that tomorrow I can point at it and say "I fucking told you so."

Imagine a scenario in which
I (Tanner) am Town, but Persivul is scum
. You with me? Ok. Have you
seen
my play this Dayphase? Look me in the eyes and tell me that, if Persivul is ever to flip scum, I am not immediately lynched after him. You can't. Because it's true. If Persi is to ever, EVER flip scum in this game, I have signed my own death certificate and will fall down right after him like a domino.

You still with me? Let's carry on.

It is Day 3, most likely 3v6. Do you know what scum!Persi's partners need to do to secure a victory?
(1) Sheep me onto popo. Choose literally any of my countless posts where I'm yelling how popo is a scumfuck and jump on that wagon. popo gets lynched and flips green.
(2) Day 4 is 3v4, with Persivul as outed scum. He is obviously immediately lynched.
(3) Day 5, you have 2v3. And you have poor ol' Tanner. Tell me I don't get lynched there after Persivul flipped red. Because I do. I am the most free mislynch in that lylo imaginable. Which is also the last mislynch scum needs to win this game.

Now, if scum!Persi's partners can win this game so easily, why oh why aren't scum!Persi's partners jumping onto popo's wagon under the shield of Tanner who will be turned into the 5p lylo fallguy?

Because they don't exist.
(or in simple terms because I guess this Town needs it: because Persivul is not scum.)

tl;dr of the above rant: if you think I am Town, you need to vote popo.

bonus round!
Persivul and mavs pretty much have to be the same alignment (as i have very simply explained. multiple times.). While their play this Dayphase is obviously unaligned, there is this following fun interaction that points in the direction of "Persi/mavs are not S/S":
Spoiler: tell me that (1) scum!mavs mixes up his partner's avatar with mine OR that (2) scum!mavs ever bothers to fake this interaction.
In post 273, Persivul wrote:This is really simple.

1. Two millers in a mini normal is extremely unlikely.
2. We had a miller claim.
3. We had a counter claim.
4. We lynch the first claim today.
5. If that lynch flips miller, we lynch the counter claim tomorrow.

Let's not overthink this.
In post 274, Persivul wrote:This situation - a D1 counterclaim - is what you dream of as town. Then when you finally get it, people insist on screwing it up.
In post 276, mavsfan41 wrote:Tanner’s 273 & 274 are EXACTLY on point!
In post 277, Persivul wrote:
In post 276, mavsfan41 wrote:Tanner’s 273 & 274 are EXACTLY on point!
Who's?
In post 278, mavsfan41 wrote:Whoops...... sorry about that! You both have similar avatars. It was an honest mistake.

PERSIVUL’S 273 & 274 are on point. Thanks for the correction.

Lynching what is almost certainly scum day 1 is a blessing for town.

which brings us to my last point:

It is less than 24 hours left on the clock. We need a fucking lynch. Stop pussy-footing because you don't know whether you need to bus popo or not, be a man, and fucking VOTE.
your eyes on the city.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 3.5Ruby Red
Riabi
(0)

GeorgeBailey (1)Ruby Red;

mavsfan41 (0)

popopopopopopo
Luca Blight
(2)Tanner;Persivul;

UnaBombaH (0)

PranaDevil (0)

Knightmare491 (0)

Persivul (3)PranaDevil;popopopopopopo;mavsfan41;

Tanner (0)

NoLynch(0)

Not Voting(3):UnaBombaH;Knightmare491;GeorgeBailey;

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2020-05-12 11:14:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.

Ruby Red is being replaced. Deadline extended by 12 hours because the slot is still not filled. This is the
last
extension.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Tanner »

In post 1218, Not Known 15 wrote:Deadline extended by 12 hours because the slot is still not filled. This is the last extension.
Mod ruined my mic drop. :lol:

Anyway, how much do y'all wanna bet that Ruby's slot is Town and scum is trying to drag this out to the point where we are eaten by apathy because some Town slots (mavs, most likely Una) are obviously wrong and won't vote for popo?

My point still stand btw. Start dropping votes.

Also @Knigtmare, considering I see you're online but you're not exactly posting, what do you think of my case above that explains why town!Tanner/scum!Persi is practically impossible, considering that was one of your (obviously made in good faith) hypotheses?
your eyes on the city.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Like the fact that popo is doing nothing but shouting that Persi is scum makes me think it's popo tbh. I expect a town PR who's most likely dead tomorrow to do a lot more.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1219, Tanner wrote:Also @Knigtmare, considering I see you're online but you're not exactly posting, what do you think of my case above that explains why town!Tanner/scum!Persi is practically impossible, considering that was one of your (obviously made in good faith) hypotheses?
yeah I get it. It makes sense, but it's just optimal play and we can't really say that scum would always play optimally.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

VOTE: popo

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Whatever happens in this game I hope the scum PT is a good read.

~Rectiplanes
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Well, this game is up shit creek without a paddle if Tanners ATE decides the game there.

You flip that entire thing around, and I could give the exact same argument that Tanner did, for me. Like... it's not even funny.