GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 8:54 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1416, PranaDevil wrote:Tanner isn't necessarily town, he's latched onto Persi all game thus far, could easily be very clever buddying. He's also tunnelling on me pretty hard, because he views me as the easy lynch.
He was one of the first people on the Popo wagon, so unless you think that was a hard bus, Tanner is lock town.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 4.1CantLynchAPuppy
Ruby Red
Riabi
(0)

GeorgeBailey (0)

UnaBombaH (0)

PranaDevil (1)Persivul;

Knightmare491 (1)PranaDevil;

Persivul (0)

Tanner (0)

NoLynch(0)

Not Voting(5):UnaBombaH;CantLynchAPuppy;Tanner;Knightmare491;GeorgeBailey;

With 7 alive it is 4 to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2020-05-21 10:59:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1424, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Fair, but please look at the Una posts I quoted where he argues with people he's voting with.
I don't think you've quoted them.

So I reread my notes, and earlier in the game I noted that I thought Knight/Prana were unlikely to be s/s, so lol. @Knightmare, I reread your ISO up to Day 4. It seemed to me that up until the Tracker fakeclaim, you were way more suspiciouf of popo and were townreading Persi. Is that correct? Why was your first thought to believe popo over Persi, and what swayed you back onto popo?
your eyes on the city.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 10:33 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1149, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1094, PranaDevil wrote:So... there has to be power roles elsewhere, and YOU WANT TO LYNCH THE CLAIMED TRACKER?
Again, your wavelength is totally off. Now you are mixing scenario A with scenario B. :facepalm:
Because in this particular case we have a claimed Tracker that contradicts the Rolecop claim because of the result presented.
So in this particular case, we are going to lynch one of them anyway, and one of them IS going to flip a town-PR.
In post 1386, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1379, CantHateAPuppy wrote:So i find that odd -- why argue with the people who are voting with you?
I feel like I was the only one trying to really harvest the most we possibly could from yesterday.
I tried to create tension to see who might jump ship or bulldoze onwards the hardest.
I feel like the reactions yesterday were there, now it's just up for everyone to interpret them to their best ability.
IMO Prana+George is very reasonable and logical, and most of all, visibly readable from their interactions yesterday.
These two, but also the whole discussion around them. Feels like he's picking fights so he can set up his votes for the future when he knows things will go wrong
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

Checking in -- going to skip the reread for now, will look later. Looks like no one's on and i don't think we finished that massclaim [?] -- want to see that before i finish making up mind just in case someone doesn't claim VT
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1405, CantHateAPuppy wrote:You thought Persi was scum, but were really just baiting other players to look scummy instead of working harder to lynch Persi?
If we had just speedlynched either of the slots we'd have next to no info.
And I made it very clear that I was more or less split between the choices until the moment I finally voted.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1411, Tanner wrote:I mean, I think Persi and I are transparently Town at this point anyway, that Mason claim would be a waste.
You saying stuff like this always makes my hair go up. :facepalm:
Townies who are under no pressure, should have no reason to say stuff like this, especially since it means nothing when people say it about themselves.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Puppy, you really need to focus before you spew no sense about me.
Prana has been practicing it the whole game, and even they don't make much sense. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

So, I'm fully admitting to my fault here, for being an undecisive second-guesser, but I honestly do not see a scum-agenda that could be derived from my actions.
You could say that I was scum with popopo and wanted the Persivul-lynch until the very end, but was "afraid to commit" or whatever you can come up with, BUT why didn't I use my position of non-committal to bus popopo then?
ESPECIALLY when Prana offered to switch wagons just to make sure a lynch goes through?
Go read my back and forth I was having with myself, and tell me that I wasn't in a reasonable position to take either wagon before I decided to choose the other half of my brain that kept saying Persivul is scum.
OK then, you could argue that Prana and I are still both scum, and I wanted to avoid the connection between the two of us.
But if that is the case, then why on earth do I want Prana to be the lynch today, and am basically willing to consider no other options? :lol:

Also, prana saying "there was that good case on Una yesterday, I remember who said and what and when, but I remember it was good, why is no one following it?"
Must've been a hell of a case if you can't remember it anymore. Or take the time to find it. :giggle:

I was thinking about a setup where there's no Rolecop, two Millers and that "red-herring" of a role Panda had, and I just don't see any sense in it.
So I guess my paranoia towards Persivul being the mastermind has to go for good, and that's that.

Tanner is the only potential "deepwolf" at this point, I guess.
I had a PR-read on them quite early, and wanted to create this atmosphere where I constantly "scumread" them to try and position them so that they aren't worthy of NK for scum as long as some people still suspect them.
That turned out to be completely unnecessary considering they have claimed VT (and there aren't any roles to be seen anywhere) and the events of the last two days mostly drew the focus somewhere else anyway.
Their biggest advantage right now is the fact that they have been able to position themselves well enough to avoid being in the lynchpool for endgame, whether they are town or scum.

Puppy is just lost, but I don't blame them with the amount of catchup to be done.
Although, I'd like to say that whenever I replace into a game, I always do a FULL catchup.
If I don't have the time or energy, I do not replace into a game.
But I guess we wouldn't have many replacements if that was the prerequisite for everyone.. :]

Knightmare is shamefully a "gray" slot for me.
I honestly only remember poor posts from them, but somehow never thought they'd be a prime-candidate for a lynch.
Something else always came up, and my reads shifted elsewhere.
This is the slot I will ISO during this dayphase.

George honestly seems like he's a bit lost too.
In the sense that while I have been undecided on many things, yes, he seems to decide AND THEN UNDECIDE in the heat of the moment.
And I think that's worse for a townie, and a tell for a scummy.
I think this slot is either scum, or really needs to calm down and think before voting. :]

If I forgot about someone, I really need to ISO them.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1433, UnaBombaH wrote:I was thinking about a setup where there's no Rolecop, two Millers and that "red-herring" of a role Panda had, and I just don't see any sense in it.
So I guess my paranoia towards Persivul being the mastermind has to go for good, and that's that.
Oh, and to poke at this a little more - had there been even ONE PR for town in the claims, I could've had my suspicions on Persivul in the backburner still, but considering that the only CONFIRMED roles for town are D1_revealed_IC + 2xMiller + Encryptor_without_a_PT, and since nothing else is coming, I'm willing to say that Persivul would've had no reason to claim what they did.
Unless scum had information about the setup, which if they did, this setup absolutely can not be balanced. :lol:

So based on that alone, I'm done 2nd guessing Persivul, and anyone who does is wasting their time.

Tanner including himself in the "transparently townie"-list is silly though, but I'm still leaning town there for now.
Pending a big revelation in the ISO-work I'm going to do... :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1429, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Checking in -- going to skip the reread for now, will look later. Looks like no one's on and i don't think we finished that massclaim [?] -- want to see that before i finish making up mind just in case someone doesn't claim VT
Massclaim is over. All living players are claiming VT, except for obviously Persi.
In post 1434, UnaBombaH wrote:So based on that alone, I'm done 2nd guessing Persivul, and anyone who does is wasting their time.
Thank you.

So I remembered a thought I had about George but that I never actually typed out.

The reason why I thought notTracker!scum!popo was more likely to fake a Track on a Townie than on a scumbuddy (other than it obviously being risky that we make that connection of "how did he know George didn't go anywhere"). Now, popo knew he was gonna die one way or the other, either that Day or the Day after. I think he would've been fine making a blind guess as to "George didn't go anywhere on N1" because:

If he's correct: his claim seems more credible, George is more likely to vote with him against Persi, and George stays "connected" to the fakeclaim.

If he's incorrect: George goes something like "No, that's a lie, I went somewhere N1", and boom, another PR drawn out.

As a note, who (other than popo) used the fact that George should be trusting popo because popo was correct about him?
In post 1209, PranaDevil wrote:But at no point does town-George not trust popo fully there.
your eyes on the city.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1427, Tanner wrote:I reread your ISO up to Day 4. It seemed to me that up until the Tracker fakeclaim, you were way more suspiciouf of popo and were townreading Persi. Is that correct? Why was your first thought to believe popo over Persi, and what swayed you back onto popo?
I was way more suspicious in the sense that popo was null scum and persivul was town lean. He was strong town the day before but due to the fact that he hadn't been killed after his claim made me a bit nervous about him. When popo claimed to have a guilty on Persivul, I looked back at their iso and they play on day 3 immediately made sense to me.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 2:50 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

ebwop
In post 1436, Knightmare491 wrote:I looked back at their iso and their* play on day 3 immediately made sense to me.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

VOTE: PD

~Rectiplanes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1319, Knightmare491 wrote:I think it's PD+Una
Can we talk about this? Do you still think it's Una?
your eyes on the city.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1439, Tanner wrote:Can we talk about this? Do you still think it's Una?
yes his antics around deadline did not seem town to me. I haven't re read day 2 yet, which you brought up a point about(?)
I'll do that soon.

~Rectiplanes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Tanner »

ok yay i'm rereading the game, this is probably gonna be me noting things of day 1

una, you started voting for me quite early. what posts of mine gave you a PR vibe?
In post 174, PranaDevil wrote:Una, you said you were ready for the lynch in 125, and yet in 165 said you were all about more discussion.
They contradict each other there.

Out of interest, Una, give your case on Tanner.
is this s/s? egging on their partner for a "contradiction"? also wasn't Una's first post "i think Prana is scum" or something similar? lol if they're buddies.
In post 184, Tanner wrote:Ya know, I really want to believe in the Innocent Child double Miller setup. That would be such a meme.
we are living in a meme world. beautiful. past me would be proud.

seeing wake's posts makes my blood boil holy fuck he was useless.

in riabi was also talking about una "double speaking". are and AI knowing luca flipped scum? anyone who knows how to tell is something is s/s please help me out.

incoming luca, with his biggest suspicions being una and george. do look like s/s? una also kept suspecting luca into twillight.
In post 473, Not Known 15 wrote:Drew-Sta (7)
Persivul
;
mavsfan41
;Knightmare491;Riabi;
farside22
;GeorgeBailey;UnaBombaH;
there was scum on the wagon - wow i am s m a r t

this took me like an hour ugh
did i even learn anything
i don't know
where is everyone?
your eyes on the city.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 11:10 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1441, Tanner wrote:
In post 473, Not Known 15 wrote:Drew-Sta (7)
Persivul
;
mavsfan41
;Knightmare491;Riabi;
farside22
;GeorgeBailey;UnaBombaH;
there was scum on the wagon - wow i am s m a r t
We knew this last day phase.

Unless, me, you AND popo were scum together... this was known before popo's lynch.

It also means, unless you think Una and Ruby are both scum, scum has to have bussed on popo's lynch... and we know scum would bus a partner there when it seemed inevitable. (Yes, "hur hur, we know you did Prana" though it's a stupid comment) Meaning George or Knightmare are obviously scum right there.

The question you then need to consider is which of Ruby or Una is scum from those who didn't lynch popo.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Tanner »

yes i know we knew it last phase. it's my own self-deprecating sense of humour speaking. wow look i concluded an obviously true fact. i'm a genius. it's past midnight and i just spent an hour rereading day 1 of this game and i feel like i learned next to nothing ok give me a break.

i'm trying to consider that question. in fact, my last post aimed at you was asking you to discuss una's luca/popo associates with me. or like at least give me your stance on them.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Tanner »

day 2, let's see how far i get. i'm getting a drink fuck it.

mindmeld on knightmare's reactions to persi/mavs, while prana is still hardpushing persi. man if these two are scum together then they've continuously been trying to distance since day 1.

ooooh george votes for riabi in early day 2. i don't think i'm suspecting george too much anyway but hmm. riabi slot can still be scum.

is this scum!una talking about luca please help me i don't think it is. mavs and una mindmeld on that shit and start a luca wagon. i join them. why did we drop this aaaaaaaaaaaa

ok spicy part incoming. prana says he now thinks persi isn't scum after my post, and calls luca's wagon good. i remember he later said that about my post on popo being scum too. i
think
this is scum fencesitting on a partner but i also might be tunneled at this point idk.

post is a post that exists

prana again agreeing with my theory of persi/mavs same alignment okay okay

riabi fosing prana idk if this means anything but i'm pointing it out in hopes somebody is able to tell me something intelligent about it

fuck me i was the first one to jump the luca wagon in tanner wtf are you doing
however i see my list in and considering rn i'm thinking prana/puppy i don't even know what to think about that

income popo, immediately scumreading knightmare, ugh...
knightmare voting riabi in idk noting this for later
i already talked about popo scumreading prana in the beginning then like ignoring it later on but idk
i'm reading mav's posts around there suspecting knight and i don't even fkin know anymore

incoming prana's huge catchups that idk if i will read other than the "summaries" because it's mostly describing things. yes i can feel the irony of me saying that right now. anyway in i see persivul is back on the scumspect list.

is scum asking for luca lynch
is s/s
like i'm genuinely asking because unless i'm familiar with players i have a hard time telling associates and i'm not familiar with scum!anyone on this roster

from prana "TL;DR - Scum team is likely Persivul, Una and Knightmare. Lynch in that order. You're welcome." something something rule of three am i not hilarious lmao fuck i hate this game

knight and prana keep on throwing shit at each other and i am less and less convinced in my bussing theory

popo ends up as town and i don't feel like reading that post why but this is a note for me/anyone else later ok

okay i am done with Day 2 and i am tired. my current guess is prana/puppy but like i don't feel like betting the game on it you feel. i still think una is townie idk and the associates i think are still gucci. but i feel like i need to discuss these. persi when you come back we need to talk. ok.
your eyes on the city.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 1:47 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Prana puppy is my guess too

VOTE: PranaDevil
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Tanner »

don't plainly agree with me please

you started the day thinking it was una/prana

if we fuck up today we go to 5p lylo and we need info to work there

what has changed your mind george?
your eyes on the city.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 2:08 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

I think that hammer from scum only comes from having an inactive slot like puppy's.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 2:09 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

As a teammate*
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 3:48 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

Hi everybody!

After sleeping on it i still like Una as scum, that feels most likely, will probably put a vote there soon

This game feels kind of sleepy right now, can't really find much to say to people who have kinda already made up their minds

Like, i get it, a lurker slot makes good sense as teammate, can't really be mad at being suspected for something like that, but it doesn't give me much to talk about when everything else is quiet

Think I'm going to try to read D1 now because I'm having a hard time picking a most likely second teammate