Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Tanner »

Yeah, you're gonna need to give me more than "i slept on it". I reread half the game yesterday, I've brought up questions in and about Una's associates. IF you wanna talk about scum!Una, I expect some sorta discussion there?
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Persivul »

UNVOTE: prana Still wanna lynch this, just don't want phase to end yet and I'm not sure what the VC is.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1445, GeorgeBailey wrote:Prana puppy is my guess too

VOTE: PranaDevil
This was an L-1 and wasn't announced.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 4:34 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1452, Persivul wrote:
In post 1445, GeorgeBailey wrote:Prana puppy is my guess too

VOTE: PranaDevil
This was an L-1 and wasn't announced.
Just got back and noticed this too. :lol:
George just keeps on giving.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 4:42 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

On the other hand, I mean, Prana should be the lynch today for all I care.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Persivul »

I want a record of all the D3 votes.

- prana votes knight
- pers votes prana
- mavs votes riabi
- prana votes pers
- tanner votes popo
- popo votes pers
- mavs unvotes
- knight votes prana
- mavs votes popo
- george votes popo
- ruby votes george
- pers votes popo,
popo at L-1

- popo fake claims tracker
- george unvotes
- knight votes pers
- george votes pers,
pers at L-1

- knight unvotes pers
- mavs unvotes popo
- Tanner unvotes
- tanner votes popo
- mavs votes pers
pers back to L-1

- george unvotes pers
- pers unvotes popo
- george votes popo
- pers votes popo
- george unvotes popo
- george votes popo
- george unvotes popo
- knight votes popo
- Una votes pers
puts pers back to L-1

- una unvotes pers
both wagons at L-2

- george votes popo
popo at L-1

- prana votes popo
lynch
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Persivul »

George looks better to me looking at that vote record.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 4.2CantLynchAPuppy
Ruby Red
Riabi
(0)

GeorgeBailey (0)

UnaBombaH (0)

PranaDevil (2)Knightmare491;GeorgeBailey;

Knightmare491 (1)PranaDevil;

Persivul (0)

Tanner (0)

NoLynch(0)

Not Voting(5):UnaBombaH;CantLynchAPuppy;Tanner;Persivul;

With 7 alive it is 4 to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2020-05-21 10:59:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Tanner »

Persi can we talk about your thoughts on Una?
your eyes on the city.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:22 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1456, Persivul wrote:George looks better to me looking at that vote record.
Really? To me it looks exactly like a scum without a daytalk, considering whether to bus or not.
Also something to consider - when I put you at L-1, both George and Prana were already on you.
Meaning that even if scum would've wanted to hammer you there, they couldn't do it.
I guess they both realized that, and once George wandered onto popopo once, Prana took the leap. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1458, Tanner wrote:Persi can we talk about your thoughts on Una?
Can we all just talk about what about me you'd consider scummy, or what are the scum-pairings you can see?
If you can see me as scum with anyone else than Prana, I'd suggest you lynch me today to remove the doubt.
If it's only WITH Prana, I'm advocating that lynch today anyway, and if we hit red there, yet again, to remove the doubt.
My solve is still Prana->George, and there's honestly very little sense in a solve with neither of them as scum.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1458, Tanner wrote:Persi can we talk about your thoughts on Una?
Sure. Like I said, I don't like having a hard null on someone at this stage of the game. Una posts a lot of words but manages to not accomplish much with them.

Your thoughts?
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Tanner »

Ok. I've already said that I think Una/Luca aren't S/S, but I would really appreciate if someone would actually discuss that with me.

I think Prana is today's lynch. I don't think George is scum, still. I already said why I think popo fakes a Track on a Townie rather than his scumbuddy.

Talking Prana/George scumteam, I don't think I see that team making . As I said at the time, it felt to me like guilty tripping George into voting Persi while also setting him up as a popo buddy. It felt like Prana knew George was Town there.

I don't see George as scum regardless of that either.

I guess my "current solve" is Prana > Puppy > Knight but I wanna have some sorta certainty on Una but everyone keeps ignoring my attempts to talk about that lmao

pedit: Persi you said you've played with Una before?
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1462, Tanner wrote:Ok. I've already said that I think Una/Luca aren't S/S, but I would really appreciate if someone would actually discuss that with me.
Just read their double ISO. I don't see that they can't be scum together. The interactions are weak and don't result in real pushes.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:51 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1459, UnaBombaH wrote:when I put you at L-1, both George and Prana were already on you.
Meaning that even if scum would've wanted to hammer you there, they couldn't do it.
Or, the inactive slot didn't hammer? To suggest the entire scum team was on Persi without hammer seems too desperate.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

Day 1 VC

Spoiler:
Drew-Sta
(7)
Persivul;mavsfan41
;Knightmare491;Riabi;
farside22
;GeorgeBailey;UnaBombaH;

UnaBombaH (1)
Drew-Sta
;

PranaDevil (1)
Luca Blight
;

Knightmare491 (1) Tanner;

Persivul (1) PranaDevil;

Not Voting(2):
Red Panda;Wake88
;
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:01 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

Ok, i read about 10 pages of d1 and found enough things to talk about that i'll go back for the rest later

admit i looked at this with an eye to "we had two town millers so scum was probably coasting on the easy lynch". when easy / policy lynches happen i almmost always find at least one scum pushing the case hard as a way to look town by being genuiine about something

Stiill really liking Tanner, not going to walk through all of it but i think all these posts showed a progression that was trying to solve rather than just tunnel in on lynching millers:

In post 80, Tanner wrote:Drew, you're claiming Miller?
In post 79, Drew-Sta wrote:I fully expect to be dead by day one. I do, however, intend to make sure my remaining time here is as profitable as possible.

So, if the lot of you would lay down your votes off me, we can hopefully gain additional insight on someone else, in the knowledge we have two definitive townies running around, which means there's only 11 left to scrutinise.

I would also encourage the town cop to investigate someone else, not me.
Isn't it a bit odd to say that you "fully expect to be dead by day one", but then ask for people to remove their votes as you're one of the "definitive townies"?
In post 82, Tanner wrote:...how is a Miller claim a more obvious mafia kill than a literal mod-confirmed Innocent Child?
In post 136, Tanner wrote:I like your analysis, however it assumes that scum!Drew had the Miller claim ready from the start. Which
could
be the case, but we can't know for certain. If he saw votes building up on him, it's possible he thought of the claim as a way to escape the votes or if a scummate told him to (provided scum has an Encryptor).

And of course, it all assumes Drew flips scum, and while it is my current bet, I wouldn't call it a 100% certainty.

I think at the moment I mostly agree with your list. Other than what I've already said about Knightmare (wasn't pushing Drew until the cc), I'm suspocious of him for somewhat unrelated reasons.
In post 219, Tanner wrote:...am ...am I seriously the only person here that knows what a reaction test is? After it has been laid out as such?7

pedit: Knightmare, I'm not talking about your inactivity as a whole (you'll notice I haven't pushed Luca or Riabi who have been the most inactive so far - Riabi up to recently at least.) It's the fact your posts are empty air when you *do* post them.

In post 109, Knightmare491 wrote:VOTE: Drew

I mean it would have probably been better if had let him interact with more people and claim later in the day so that we can catch the other scums as well. But oh well
really don't like this, it's like knightmare was just happy to pounce on a miller claim, all while "complaining" about "we didn't let him interact enough"

especially don't like it in combination with this post:
In post 191, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 188, Wake1 wrote:OK, so what are all the claimed roles so far please?
Drew-sta claimed Miller
when he was under some pressure.

Mavs later CCed him.
keep seeing the d1 claim that drew was under some pressure and that's why his miller claim was so suspicious

but honestly it didn't look like that much pressure to me, i don't really get this characterization at all. is this just my hindsight speaking? the idea that drew was "under pressure" and that's why he claimed and that's why he had to be lynched -- the "under pressure" seems like an important part of why drew got lynched, i don't think it was true.
In post 143, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 135, mavsfan41 wrote:@Prana Devil: with a counter-claim, that means at least one is scum right? If I were scum and fake claiming Drew’s miller claim, that would effectively be trading one scum for the miller (drew flips miller and I’m lynched as a liar day 2). That’s such a horrible deal for scum and why would I fake claim a miller to force a mislynch of a miller? Drew fake claimed miller cause he thought he could get away with it. Or else he should just fake claim cop/nurse as a last resort. That way a counterclaim outs the cop/nurse. And he’s trading one scum for a townie power role. But to think scum!Mavs would fake counterclaim a miller to force a mislynch of miller!Drew is ludicrous.
That's pretty much what I said.

Drew is saying there's two millers, and trying to suggest that means there is "3 townies" but... that only works if we assume double miller is a good setup, and I'm not so sure I buy that. It weakens town massively.

I will say though, if we have any millers at all, that means we must have a cop of some description, which means we should try not to announce to many "confirmed" town... mainly because on the off chance we did have two millers, well... scum have 3 town players they can avoid shooting if they're wanting to hit a cop.

That being said... and this may be a ludicrous idea, but it's in my head and I'd rather post it for others to chime in on. What if we don't have ANY millers? What if it's a double bluff from scum? We lynch one of them, the other coasts to victory under a "confirmed town" heading.
This is another post leaning me toward prana being town. i don't think scum would be throwing the breaks on a miller mislynch, i think scum would have had a much easier time believing two miller claims than prana does here
In post 167, UnaBombaH wrote:VOTE: Tanner <---- this right is far more likely to yield a scumflip.
Una, again you just keep picking fights with people who are on your side. i just don't get this, u want to lynch miller and lynch tanner? tanner was the one poster who actually had some decent pump breaks on just speed lynching the miller cc's

i know this is the exact opposite reason i just sussed knight for, not being aggressive enough on the miller lynch, but i just genuinely don't see what's town about picking all these different fights

In post 175, Tanner wrote:Honestly I almost think George is Town for his spectacularly shitty defense of Drew if Drew ends up flipping red. Bussing as fast as possible is more in line of what I'd expect of his partners.

Prana, are you intentionally pushing the """contradiction"""?

Though I'll concede I'm also curious why Una finds me suspicious.
tanner what do you think of this early take now that drew flipped town? i like most of ur takes, but early it seems like you're saying george is town if drew is scum, and now that drew is town u still seem to be thinking george is town. i don't understand ur progression here
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:02 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1462, Tanner wrote:I guess my "current solve" is Prana > Puppy > Knight but I wanna have some sorta certainty on Una but everyone keeps ignoring my attempts to talk about that lmao
Let's talk about una! I have been trying to talk about una all day! (!!!)
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:03 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1464, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1459, UnaBombaH wrote:when I put you at L-1, both George and Prana were already on you.
Or, the inactive slot didn't hammer? To suggest the entire scum team was on Persi without hammer seems too desperate.
No idea how you manage to mix any desperation there. :lol:
Also my point here was to simply show that George+Prana voting patterns and the last minute switch all make sense if the scumteam doesn't have a daytalk.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:04 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 7, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Prana

Devil be gone!
It was an RVS vote he never changed.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

Day 2 VC

Spoiler:
Knightmare491 (2) GeorgeBailey;PranaDevil;

Red Panda
(6)Tanner;
Persivul
;
popopopopopopo
;
Eve
;
mavsfan41
;Knightmare491;

Tanner (1)
Red Panda
;

Not Voting (2): Riabi;UnaBombaH;
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1459, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1456, Persivul wrote:George looks better to me looking at that vote record.
Really? To me it looks exactly like a scum without a daytalk, considering whether to bus or not.
Doesn't look like that to me. mavs joining my wagon at 1002 was a probably unexpected boon to scum. No one was going to take much blame for lynching me, because to be fair popo did set it up well. I don't see scum!george unvoting there in 1031.
Also something to consider -
when I put you at L-1, both George and Prana were already on you
I guess they both realized that, and once George wandered onto popopo once, Prana took the leap. :]
No. George unvoted in 1211. He had no vote up when you put me at L-1 in 1260. You knew that, and even called george out to vote me:
In post 1260, UnaBombaH wrote:VOTE: Persivul -
I hope George does the right thing for town and makes sure we at least get a lynch.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:07 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1468, UnaBombaH wrote:No idea how you manage to mix any desperation there.
Desperate for the scum team. Usually the entire team doesn't pile down on a mislynch. It outs a lot of people, epecially when it's a 1-shot PR.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1464, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Seer above. You weren't on me when una voted me.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:08 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

Hi Persi!

Since u're on -- what do u make of una holding his vote on d3?