Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:09 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Persivul.

I'm going to flip green.

So... tell town what they should do when that happens.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1525, PranaDevil wrote:Persivul.

I'm going to flip green.

Lynch Una and Puppy. I've already said that. Multiple times. Like within the last hour.

Why aren't you reading the thread?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:15 am

Post by PranaDevil »

You can't.

You have to be bang on the money... like... the next lynch after me HAS to be correct. Once I'm gone town is in LyLo... "lynch this person then that one" is no longer good enough.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Persivul »

prana, if you want to hear it, sure - there's a chance in my mind that you flip green. An issue I have with you and can't resolve is that you just seem to roll scum all the time. An old white flag game is all I found that you were in for a significant amount of time. I mean, yeah, maybe you haven't played town enough to know not to be a tunneling, misrepping, AtE little shit. Nothing's sure to town.

Oh, and fear of failure motivates some people in this game, but not me. It's only a game. If you flip green I'll sleep just fine. So don't pull that shit on me.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:17 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

i just don't think it's gonna be prana. scum would not have hammered like that on D3

if u want to vote between me and Una, let's settle this now. i think i have a decent read here that no one is picking up, that's a much better option than voting on a tunnel
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1527, PranaDevil wrote:You can't.
Yes, we can. It's presumably 5:2. We have a mislynch in hand.
You have to be bang on the money... like... the next lynch after me HAS to be correct. Once I'm gone town is in LyLo... "lynch this person then that one" is no longer good enough.
With presumably two scum left, and two lynches lined up...yes, we can do that.

If you're just saying that we might be WRONG, well...no shit, Sherlock. It's a tough game. But don't act like there's not a workable plan in the event that you flip green. There is.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:18 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1528, Persivul wrote:prana, if you want to hear it, sure - there's a chance in my mind that you flip green.
An issue I have with you and can't resolve is that you just seem to roll scum all the time.
An old white flag game is all I found that you were in for a significant amount of time. I mean, yeah, maybe you haven't played town enough to know not to be a tunneling, misrepping, AtE little shit. Nothing's sure to town.

Oh, and fear of failure motivates some people in this game, but not me.
It's only a game. If you flip green I'll sleep just fine. So don't pull that shit on me.
that's a contradiction right
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:20 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1503, Tanner wrote:This game gives me anxiety and I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist but one cannot run forever.

Maybe I'm a sucker for AtE but I lowkey think Puppy is more likely to be scum than Una here...
meh, if u want to mislynch me let's get it over with today instead of tomorrow when it's going to be lylo

i don't get it, what do people think we get out of voting prana, no one is even offering other options
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1529, CantHateAPuppy wrote:i just don't think it's gonna be prana. scum would not have hammered like that on D3
Why not? You've never seen scum bus their buddy before?

We have one mislynch and presumably two scum, so instead of just saying not prana, how about giving us your current three lynches?
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1531, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1528, Persivul wrote:prana, if you want to hear it, sure - there's a chance in my mind that you flip green.
An issue I have with you and can't resolve is that you just seem to roll scum all the time.
An old white flag game is all I found that you were in for a significant amount of time. I mean, yeah, maybe you haven't played town enough to know not to be a tunneling, misrepping, AtE little shit. Nothing's sure to town.

It's only a game. If you flip green I'll sleep just fine. So don't pull that shit on me.
No, not at all.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:22 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1497, Persivul wrote:
In post 1496, UnaBombaH wrote:Especially now that I know I was wrong about Persi vs popopo
You can't really be wrong when you're sitting on a fence.
Oh no, I made a decision and never denied it either.
I was going to revote you before the deadline, but the day had ended before my work did that day. :]

Guess we should be glad for that at least?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:23 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1533, Persivul wrote:
In post 1529, CantHateAPuppy wrote:i just don't think it's gonna be prana. scum would not have hammered like that on D3
Why not? You've never seen scum bus their buddy before?

We have one mislynch and presumably two scum, so instead of just saying not prana, how about giving us your current three lynches?
una > knight > george

don't want to put george at the end like that, it's a weak read, but i don't think it matters atm if we start with una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:23 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1503, Tanner wrote:This game gives me anxiety and I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist but one cannot run forever.

Maybe I'm a sucker for AtE but I lowkey think Puppy is more likely to be scum than Una here...
Puppy AND George.
The only thing I'm feelin anxiety for is George being dropped lower and lower on the lynch order.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Tanner »

Persi, that's what I mean. I think Puppy/Prana is unlikely. I think Knight/Prana is unlikely. Okay cool if Prana flips red we lynch Una and I was wrong somewhere and good job gold star we did it.

But my issue is that I don't think Una is scum, and in my mind that's the only viable partner for Prana. So that's making me doubt myself. And then I see both Knight and Puppy "aligning" a lynch on Una tomorrow and it's making me feel even worse. Do you think Puppy's Prana read could be TMI?

I know I've been wrong before on preflip-associates like this before but I cannot in good conscience say I feel "good" about this lynch anymore. I understand how bad that slot looks. Trust me, I do. But I don't think I can at least not voice these concerns that I have.
your eyes on the city.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:25 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1534, Persivul wrote:
In post 1531, CantHateAPuppy wrote:

No, not at all.
Persi, it really sounds like u want to lynch prana because u see him rand scum all the time. that's a dumb reason. that just reinforces my belief that u're tunneling and there isn't much of a case here
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1512, PranaDevil wrote:In fact... that's a good point, Ruby's only scum was popo
When this flips red..
In post 1513, PranaDevil wrote:Not Ruby's only scum, Panda's only scum.
This was either an intentional "slipup" or it was puppy all along. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:28 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1538, Tanner wrote:Persi, that's what I mean. I think Puppy/Prana is unlikely. I think Knight/Prana is unlikely. Okay cool if Prana flips red we lynch Una and I was wrong somewhere and good job gold star we did it.

But my issue is that I don't think Una is scum, and in my mind that's the only viable partner for Prana. So that's making me doubt myself. And then I see both Knight and Puppy "aligning" a lynch on Una tomorrow and it's making me feel even worse. Do you think Puppy's Prana read could be TMI?

I know I've been wrong before on preflip-associates like this before but I cannot in good conscience say I feel "good" about this lynch anymore. I understand how bad that slot looks. Trust me, I do. But I don't think I can at least not voice these concerns that I have.
if u think i'm scum with knight, then why lynch prana today? 1 before lylo is supposed to be about resolving ambiguities. i would rather the rest of the town pick between me/una than go into tomorrow on a 50-50
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:28 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1518, Tanner wrote:Then I think Una is Town, but I'm somehow getting a feeling that Una is being positioned to be tomorrow's lynch. Maybe I'm buying into Una's AtE. Maybe. But I have a gutfeel that the game is currently being positioned into Prana>Una and I'm not sure I like it?
The only thing making me uneasy here, is you apparently feeling uneasy. :lol:
You've been so certain on the surface-level for some time now.
I'll salute you, and only you, in your team if you managed to fake all this.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:31 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Persivul.

It's not about "fear of failure" it's about "if you're town, and I flip green, you need to consider that lining up lynches doesn't work anymore"

Your play this game is VERY anti-town... even now...

In fact, your play right now makes me return to suspecting you as being scum and playing town like a it's a fine tuned guitar. Because it's exactly my issue with you that made me suspect you before.

You refuse to actually discuss and consider anything other than what you are tunnelling on. You make a decision and you aim for confirmation bias, such as hunting out my past games (most of which are nearly TEN years old) and are happy to ignore any and all town wins I had... such as, y'know... the one I used past wagons to help win the game... which I was nominated a scummy for as I nailed the entire scum team when I replaced in...

If you are town, you NEED to consider what happens when I flip green, but you don't care, do you? You don't care if town wins, because "meh, if we lose who cares", right? THAT is not a town behaviour. And anyone who bitched at me for not giving a damn when I pointed out me replying was pointless need to be pulling Persivul up right now. Like... this is the bullshit that makes people not be fucked to participate.

So... can the rest of you start calling Persi out on his anti-town, and shitty playing please? Because if he's town... he's harming it massively... he's only hit scum once so far, and that's solely because they counter claimed him.
UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1512, PranaDevil wrote:In fact... that's a good point, Ruby's only scum was popo
When this flips red..
In post 1513, PranaDevil wrote:Not Ruby's only scum, Panda's only scum.
This was either an intentional "slipup" or it was puppy all along. :lol:
Tanner (I think) does it earlier in the game... you ignore it completely... I make a mistake (around slots that keep getting replaced I'll note) and it's "a slip up"... seriously Una?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:31 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1526, Persivul wrote:
In post 1525, PranaDevil wrote:Persivul.

I'm going to flip green.

Lynch Una and Puppy. I've already said that. Multiple times. Like within the last hour.

Why aren't you reading the thread?
IF, and that's a big IF, Prana flips green today ^this loses town the game.
I know, I know - means nothing when I say it myself.
Luckily we both agree on scum!Prana, and I still feel comfortable there, so lynching me tomorrow shouldn't be game yet.

If we miss on Prana today, tomorrows gonna be a shitshow.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:32 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1541, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1538, Tanner wrote:Persi, that's what I mean. I think Puppy/Prana is unlikely. I think Knight/Prana is unlikely. Okay cool if Prana flips red we lynch Una and I was wrong somewhere and good job gold star we did it.

if u think i'm scum with knight, then why lynch prana today? 1 before lylo is supposed to be about resolving ambiguities. i would rather the rest of the town pick between me/una than go into tomorrow on a 50-50
This game was a lot of work to sub into, i don't want to deal with lylo tomorrow if it's going to be me arguing with my townread not to hammer me

if u will take down una tomorrow i will gladly eat the mislynch today, i don't see why u want to to go all in on a slot that doesn't clear ur head at all
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1539, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Persi, it really sounds like u want to lynch prana because u see him rand scum all the time. that's a dumb reason. that just reinforces my belief that u're tunneling and there isn't much of a case here
LOL - wow, this is so bad it's actually funny.

Hey pup, what do you think of prana's argument that my role is negative utility? :lol:
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1541, CantHateAPuppy wrote:if u think i'm scum with knight, then why lynch prana today? 1 before lylo is supposed to be about resolving ambiguities. i would rather the rest of the town pick between me/una than go into tomorrow on a 50-50
I don't know what I think. I think Prana's slot is absolutely horrible and that in turn makes me feel even worse about your townread on that slot. I get the feeling that you're not trying to save it, but you're looking for any reason you know won't change our mind so tomorrow you go "ok i was right let's lynch Una".
In post 1542, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1518, Tanner wrote:Then I think Una is Town, but I'm somehow getting a feeling that Una is being positioned to be tomorrow's lynch. Maybe I'm buying into Una's AtE. Maybe. But I have a gutfeel that the game is currently being positioned into Prana>Una and I'm not sure I like it?
The only thing making me uneasy here, is you apparently feeling uneasy. :lol:
You've been so certain on the surface-level for some time now.
I'll salute you, and only you, in your team if you managed to fake all this.
I've been certain on Persi being Town. That brought me certainty on popo being scum. I'm not doubting that. I'm still certain Persi's Town.
But I feel like we're so close that we're letting our guard down and I don't know what to do about it.
your eyes on the city.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:34 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1543, PranaDevil wrote:Tanner (I think) does it earlier in the game... you ignore it completely... I make a mistake (around slots that keep getting replaced I'll note) and it's "a slip up"... seriously Una?
You think you deserve anything else after doing nothing but misrepping me for the first half of the game? :igmeou:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:34 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1543, PranaDevil wrote:In fact, your play right now makes me return to suspecting you as being scum and playing town like a it's a fine tuned guitar. Because it's exactly my issue with you that made me suspect you before.

You refuse to actually discuss and consider anything other than what you are tunnelling on. You make a decision and you aim for confirmation bias, such as hunting out my past games (most of which are nearly TEN years old) and are happy to ignore any and all town wins I had... such as, y'know... the one I used past wagons to help win the game... which I was nominated a scummy for as I nailed the entire scum team when I replaced in...
prana u're just hurting ur own case here

it's obv not Persi, he's the one actual PR we seem to have in this game, do u think we're in 3:10 mountainous with 2 millers or something? That would be bastard!

don't overthink it, the game becomes a lot clearer when u decide not to wifom urself into a weird guessing game about a scum deep bus or two scum total