Micro 941 | Brass and Shrapnel | Game Over!

Forum rules
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
DkKoba wrote:i answerd ur dumb questions nerd nerd and ur pivot is not logically consistent. ur tone towards me suggested u thought i was town. so ur sudden pivot is not genuine.
Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 364, DkKoba wrote:i answerd ur dumb questions nerd nerd and ur pivot is not logically consistent. ur tone towards me suggested u thought i was town. so ur sudden pivot is not genuine.
Let's keep it civil.

I know you answered my dumb questions, that's why I voted you. I disliked the answer. You still don't have anything to point to that shows Clidd's methods are wrong. What posts do you believe make me voting you now disingenuous?
Tuxedo Mask wrote:Also, if you really think I'm so full of shit, why aren't you voting me?
DkKoba wrote:because I don't need to vote you to be right
DkKoba wrote:ur pivot is fake and if you try to keep it up its probably a scum pivot.
Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 367, DkKoba wrote:because I don't need to vote you to be right
Like, I guess you're right? You're still not refuting any of my greater points. I feel like you're just testing how serious I am.

I am serious, I'm still waiting for you to show hypocrisy in my train of thought, and to show a substantive reason to change their entire playstyle on your account. As you're not, and not even engaging with that point, I am scum reading you.
DkKoba wrote:no youre not
DkKoba wrote:if i am still voted by the time i finish the next 2 drinks the votes going on u
Tuxedo Mask wrote:This has been a rather poor interaction. I'm going to chalk it up to you being drunk/testing me. Tomorrow you can address my points, or push your read on me. Until then, enjoy yourself and have a goodnight.
DkKoba wrote:your push is still fake.

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by clidd »

DkKoba, you need to take the questioning a little more seriously. The forum is more judicious compared to Epicmafia in the sense of questions and answers. Tuxedo will have a valid point to have a scumread on you if there is negligence in collaboration.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tuxedo is informed and nknows im town. i dont neeed to take their scum questioning seriously
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont care . [vote;; tuxedo[/vote]
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: vote[/vote

------------------------------------

VOTE: TuxedoMask

Fixed for vote counter
-GB
Last edited by GeorgeBailey on Sat May 23, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok im too drunk but mod should know i wanna vote tuxedo i give up trting
(DM me)

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

After reading off page 12 I like n3 roses posts more than earlier. I liked their defense towards kilgamayan.

UNVOTE:
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Spoiler:
In post 318, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 278, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 224, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 143, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 90, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 69, ceejayvinoya wrote:My vote on Holden stays. Most awkward guy so far.
Also awkward in what way?

Dont be shy. I'm apperently the socially awkward one.
This one.
In post 39, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 37, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 35, Hoctac wrote:How do I look?? Be honest.
Beautiful.
In post 36, HoldenGolden wrote:Hardclaiming insane novice macho cop/doc watcher btw
I CC, let's lynch this scum.
Haha that was a gambit son. You just got gambitted. That role doesnt even exist in this set up! Only a moron would claim it!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tuxedo Mask
I asked awkward in what way, not where was I awkward. Can you explain what pinged you about that post then?

Do you agree with Phoenix Human Right's comment about me "WIFOM'd too much".
You joke claimed and then took it back and I don't know what to do about that.

Sort of? It's kind of unhelpful to town but I don't think that could be too much. I don't really know how anyone could wifom too much.
Wait I scrolled too quickly.

Do you think it matters that it's not an actual role possible on the set up?

I'm willing to excuse it primarily since 3 players have expressed interest in the claim joke (which means at least one townie is among you three), but I can only understand your point if o had claimed something within the scope of the game.

What took my attention wasn't the role but the claim and then you taking it back which pinged me badly for some reason.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 336, DkKoba wrote:stop reading meta. unless someone ahs played this setup multiple times b4 ur not gonna be able to striclty meta read them based on that. people act different based on role rolled
I think people usually act differently based on alignment, not on role. Unless we're talking about roles with false positives like godfather.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 359, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Ask, and you shall receive.
In post 341, DkKoba wrote:
In post 339, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 338, DkKoba wrote:no
Do you feel their reads or scum hunting has been flawed? If so what posts?

Yes, I understand you disagree with their meta based style, however do you believe they have reached incorrect conclusions using it?

i wouldt know yet! but i refuse to read previous games that are not the same setup.
This post really doesn't sit right with me. It feels super disingenuous and misrepresentative. If you refuse to read previous games then don't, I have no clue how that applies to Clidd doing it.

Making this strange accusation, and then not being able to back it up is also weird. If you can't point to one read you disagree with, why would you have a problem with their methods of getting acclimated to the game? Clidd hasn't even pushed anything yet. And yes, I know you can't know for sure if Clidd is right or wrong, but if I saw someone using logic I disagree with to reach a conclusion I disagree with I'd be able to point that out. Your attack of their playstyle feels more like paranoia than anything.
Uh isn't DkKoba only expressing his opinion on the effectiveness of meta reads on players? How is his disagreement towards clidd something that scum would do? Couldn't town also disagree with meta reads being an effective way to sort players?
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

ceejay, i think someone asked earlier for your current read on holden (and sorry if i missed your reply), what is it?

-D
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 377, DkKoba wrote:tuxedo is informed and nknows im town. i dont neeed to take their scum questioning seriously
weren't you townreading tuxedo earlier? what gave you the impression they're "informed"?

-D
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 255, DkKoba wrote:Image

there we go. i also gave it a dark background to not hurt any eyes
my gut says no i wasnt
(DM me)

Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Spoiler:
In post 269, DkKoba wrote:
In post 268, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 264, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 166, Tuxedo Mask wrote:@CJ (is that okay?) are you still scum reading Holden? Why/why not? What's your goal with this wagon hoping? Your votes (or unmoved votes) look opportunistic.
I'm holding judgment. There's not enough on Holden to justify a scum read for me atm. My goal is to vote scum. Yeah quite surprising, I know.
But you went out of your way to announce you keeping your RVS vote on them. Were you scum reading them for doing something awkward? And how do you mean there isn't enough on Holden? What do you want from them?
In post 265, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 178, Hoctac wrote:
In post 171, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 170, Hoctac wrote:To answer your first question, I wanted to move it from you!
Do you like to move your vote around? Does it help form reads? Or do you mean you're town reading me?
Yes, I think I do like moving my vote around.
You've been asking game progressing questions, so I don't believe you're in need of pressure. ceejay hasn't had an independent thought yet, so I believe he could do with some!
Good luck with that. I hate independent thoughts. I like looking at other people's reads and ideas and support them, or maybe refute them.

Yeah I mostly just sheep.
How do you determine a good candidate to sheep? Is based on their arguments, or having a prior town read on them?

this post makes tuxedo move up into town. not a gut read.

You posted this right after.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

In post 324, HoldenGolden wrote:
@DkKoba: I'll colon YOUR s :Z Also you may want to try to address Holden's issue with you once and for all if only so everyone can move on.
What makes you believe I'm asking others about Phoneix Human Rights solely to gather information on him?

Why would you want Dkkoba to end the questioning when the matter is partially outside of his control? I know you see us as TvT, but why shut the down on my questioning solely for that?
I was referring to Koba not addressing something of yours that you had to badger them about. Looking back at your combined ISOs, though, it looks like (a) I may have mentally combined your earlier frustrations during the argument you two had with your active request to have Koba address your , and (b) it actually was eventually addressed and I missed it because Koba responded to 140 directly after your request without explicitly acknowledging your request. So that comment of mine was in error. Sorry about that to both of you. (Obviously I have no interest in shutting down any sort of meaningful discussion, never mind that I couldn't even if I wanted to.)
In post 326, Hoctac wrote:To address the timing of my push comments: That was just when I decided to have a reread of the thread and picked on the things I mentioned on DkKoba.
I have a very hard time believing this. There were not very many posts between your and your , but that collection of posts included both Koba's unvote () and N3R's vote change (). Your 198 questions N3R about their unvote, so clearly you are paying some degree of attention to (at-the-time) current activities, and are particularly interested in unvotes, but you had nothing at all to say about Koba's unvote.

:| :| :| @ ceejay's empty unvote. Sliding further down the happy list. Would be happy to vote in this direction should I have a reason to no longer be voting Hoctac.

Koba vs. Tuxedo feels like Koba vs. Holden all over again. Don't think poorly of either of them at this juncture.
In post 379, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: vote[/vote
This might be my favorite Mafier post ever.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 381, ceejayvinoya wrote:After reading off page 12 I like n3 roses posts more than earlier. I liked their defense towards kilgamayan.

UNVOTE:
Kilhamayan had already unvoted by the time you last jumped in here. Why did you not unvote then? Are you still holding out judgment on Holden? If not, what is your read of them?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:47 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Despite it not being very illuminating from my perspective, the interaction at least yielded some comedy.
In post 390, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 381, ceejayvinoya wrote:After reading off page 12 I like n3 roses posts more than earlier. I liked their defense towards kilgamayan.

UNVOTE:
Kilhamayan had already unvoted by the time you last jumped in here. Why did you not unvote then? Are you still holding out judgment on Holden? If not, what is your read of them?
May I butt into your question?
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 384, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 359, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Ask, and you shall receive.
In post 341, DkKoba wrote:
In post 339, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 338, DkKoba wrote:no
Do you feel their reads or scum hunting has been flawed? If so what posts?

Yes, I understand you disagree with their meta based style, however do you believe they have reached incorrect conclusions using it?

i wouldt know yet! but i refuse to read previous games that are not the same setup.
This post really doesn't sit right with me. It feels super disingenuous and misrepresentative. If you refuse to read previous games then don't, I have no clue how that applies to Clidd doing it.

Making this strange accusation, and then not being able to back it up is also weird. If you can't point to one read you disagree with, why would you have a problem with their methods of getting acclimated to the game? Clidd hasn't even pushed anything yet. And yes, I know you can't know for sure if Clidd is right or wrong, but if I saw someone using logic I disagree with to reach a conclusion I disagree with I'd be able to point that out. Your attack of their playstyle feels more like paranoia than anything.
Uh isn't DkKoba only expressing his opinion on the effectiveness of meta reads on players? How is his disagreement towards clidd something that scum would do? Couldn't town also disagree with meta reads being an effective way to sort players?
Dkkoba is they.

The way they express their opinion on the effectiveness of meta doesn't sit right with me. They complain about how they don't want to do it when they're trying to do is make another player who heavily uses meta stop. They also frame it as all Clidd does is use meta, and take no other factors into consideration, ignoring the 'context' that multiple players including Clidd have already discussed.

You take that for my original vote, and then add how they refuse to engage with me. They ignore the points I raised, and kill me disingenuous, while not demonstrating my town read of them when asked. Then they pivot to saying, I think TMI? So I hope they elaborate today.

Either way my greater point is that if it's to Clidd or to me, DKkoba isn't helping us better understand or furthering discussion on their part or in the game as a whole. They are shutting down discussion which is not a town trait.

P-edit: Go right ahead Mr.Golden
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 389, Kilgamayan wrote:Koba vs. Tuxedo feels like Koba vs. Holden all over again. Don't think poorly of either of them at this juncture.
Can you elaborate on your town read of DKKoba? Is it still based in you two having a similar playstyle? Or is there more that I'm not seeing?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:11 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 390, Tuxedo Mask wrote:

UNVOTE:
I believe the quoted post from ceevee already explains the first question to a point where its not really helpful to inquire about (as it just going to resort to the same logic in that quoted post)

Therefore,

@Ceevee, what about their defense makes you think it's coming from a town angle? Specifically on page 12 and not factoring in earlier mentions of it via Gengish Kilha.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:17 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Hmm maybe I should get drunk to provoke a read out of Tuxedo. I'm sure there is cheap wine somewhere.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

i am hungover and not in the mood. but i still maintain drunk me's analysis that tuxedo's push is fake.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

i will not be participating until i recover more.
(DM me)

Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 395, HoldenGolden wrote:Hmm maybe I should get drunk to provoke a read out of Tuxedo. I'm sure there is cheap wine somewhere.
I'm ready when you are. I'm born and raised fighting drunks.
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

okay so i was supposed to go out and shit but that just got cancelled so YAY
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!