Micro 941 | Brass and Shrapnel | Game Over!

Forum rules
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

Mmm, PP railing against the ceejay lynch possibility made me go back and reread a bit.

@enomis - Why exactly are you voting for ceejay? You've been pretty gung-ho about it (see and ) but looking through your ISO I don't really see a stated reason anywhere for your vote, beyond "I have a gut feeling that he's scum" in 620, which is, uh, not a whole lot considering your apparent enthusiasm for his lynch.

Fake edit: Hoctac, you are free to stop misinterpreting my explanation for my vote as "Hoctac OMGUSed Koba" at, like, any time. I might even feel less inclined to vote for you!
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

I don't think hoctac omgus'd me. It was my reaction to believe that right then but I buy that they were already planning the vote considering the close proximity.
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

I found it weird that 3 roses corroborated it.
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

Bluhhhhh actually the more I dwell on it the more I want to do this. WAGON DECONSOLIDATION WITH LESS THAN 12 HOURS LET'S GO

UNVOTE: Hoctac
VOTE: enomis

The more I think about the multiple instances of "hey everyone let's lynch ceejay" without any effort to explain
why
we should vote for ceejay (not even in the original ceejay vote) the more I dislike it. I also was not impressed by our exchange related to hammer votes, which makes me feel even better about this, but the reasonless vote and continued enthusiastic pushes are really bad.
~ Edible
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

if I end up getting lynched I want penguin to hammer btw. put your money where your mouth is.
(DM me)

Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 721, DkKoba wrote:
In post 701, Tuxedo Mask wrote: What were you hoping to accomplish with it?
Pings me, Koba hasn't even given Kilga time to respond to their vote on them. Instead, jumping onto Holden wagon, even though the reason applies more to Roses and me. What changed between post and ?
What are the other things that pinged you about Kilga?

Here
@Dkkoba
I've made what I was asking more clear.
\
42: rereading i have no idea what i was doing there. I saw lots of big words and said nope tl;dr. but at the moment i was thinking like "ok obfuscating language i dont like this let me get some emtional language out of this person"

98: I feel I explained this move earlier, but probably I should come clean 100% even tho it hurts my pride, but there was 1 player I played against a few months ago that used a bunch of wifom like that in an offsite game and I didn't even read into it and I ended up townreading them and nearly losing the game (someone else carried). so I sorta naturally scumread it right away and it pings me. (it was a resistance game, not mafia but the basis still is there)

303: I don't remember so I probably was just trying to bluff my way into pressure on them. but their carefree tone suggests town after I just ISO'd them so I feel I can trust them for now.
This honesty feels very town, not a forced answer that feels in line with Dkkoba's play.

p-edit: I think Hoctac and Koba are town, so if we're just waiting on a replacement for CJ then VOTE: Enomis
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:05 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 729, DkKoba wrote:if I end up getting lynched I want penguin to hammer btw. put your money where your mouth is.
As I previously stated, I'm not following anything your putting down.
<(") | (")>
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 725, Kilgamayan wrote:Fake edit: Hoctac, you are free to stop misinterpreting my explanation for my vote as "Hoctac OMGUSed Koba" at, like, any time. I might even feel less inclined to vote for you!
Could you point me towards what you want me to address? I've talked about the timing stuff a lot
not yet sentient
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 731, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 729, DkKoba wrote:if I end up getting lynched I want penguin to hammer btw. put your money where your mouth is.
penguin acting like a child with their fingers in their ears "LALALLA CANT HEAR YOU"

this is not conducive to solving and refusing to interact with me is not a good look for you.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 730, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 721, DkKoba wrote:
In post 701, Tuxedo Mask wrote: What were you hoping to accomplish with it?
Pings me, Koba hasn't even given Kilga time to respond to their vote on them. Instead, jumping onto Holden wagon, even though the reason applies more to Roses and me. What changed between post and ?
What are the other things that pinged you about Kilga?

Here
@Dkkoba
I've made what I was asking more clear.
\
42: rereading i have no idea what i was doing there. I saw lots of big words and said nope tl;dr. but at the moment i was thinking like "ok obfuscating language i dont like this let me get some emtional language out of this person"

98: I feel I explained this move earlier, but probably I should come clean 100% even tho it hurts my pride, but there was 1 player I played against a few months ago that used a bunch of wifom like that in an offsite game and I didn't even read into it and I ended up townreading them and nearly losing the game (someone else carried). so I sorta naturally scumread it right away and it pings me. (it was a resistance game, not mafia but the basis still is there)

303: I don't remember so I probably was just trying to bluff my way into pressure on them. but their carefree tone suggests town after I just ISO'd them so I feel I can trust them for now.
This honesty feels very town, not a forced answer that feels in line with Dkkoba's play.

p-edit: I think Hoctac and Koba are town, so if we're just waiting on a replacement for CJ then VOTE: Enomis

whats the case on enomis?
(DM me)

Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

@Hoctac: . You have responded to it, and I imagine your response will not have changed, so there's no reason to waste topic space by doing it again. The point is that boiling that explanation down to "Hoctac OMGUSed Koba" is
incredibly
disingenuous.

@Koba: See and for why I'm now voting enomis, at the very least.
~ Edible
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

idk if im sold but enomis could just be slanking.
(DM me)

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:35 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 733, DkKoba wrote:
In post 731, PenguinPower wrote:
penguin acting like a child with their fingers in their ears "LALALLA CANT HEAR YOU"

this is not conducive to solving and refusing to interact with me is not a good look for you.
If I want you lynched I literally cannot do what you are saying. I won’t be around at deadline to hammer (It will be 3am for me) and me leaving your wagon will kill any chance of it happening.

But sure, I’m acting like a child. Or, perhaps I’m just not listening to someone who has yet to show a coherent thought process.
<(") | (")>
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

excuses.
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

regardless I only see about 3-4 people at this table that would vote me at this current game state so good luck with that!

you're making an easy excuse to go low effort on trying to gamesolve and pretty much do nothing.
(DM me)

Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Enomis has a lot of the same scum equity that Cj has, and if they disagreed with choosing who hammers they should have brought it when it was discussed at the start of the day, not when they're asked to follow through at the end.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:47 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 739, DkKoba wrote:regardless I only see about 3-4 people at this table that would vote me at this current game state so good luck with that!

you're making an easy excuse to go low effort on trying to gamesolve and pretty much do nothing.
<(") | (")>
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

everyone who has voted me thus far I have seen good progression on their vote towards me. you? on the other hand? I see a dishonest push. There's a stark difference between how you are pushing me vs how tuxedo/hoctac/etc have tried to push me.
(DM me)

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I’ve been in the game for less than 24 hours. I’m pushing where I think scum is based on my interactions since then and a lookback before then. Sorry you can’t take the fact that someone doesn’t see you as the god leader Town you seem to view yourself as.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:51 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Like...as scum I come in here and push one of the leading wagons. Not try and start a wagon on town who has a really bad logic process. You want to keep those around as scum.
<(") | (")>
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

"i would do x as scum" is mostly worthless to me because usually its not the case with experienced players.
(DM me)

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:52 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

but hey! you engaged with something substantial to something I said! congratulations!!
(DM me)

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:56 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

dunno what your problem is with me tho because I've never interacted with you but shading my "logic process" like that feels quite personal and I'm not gonna have it. You're trying to undermine me for whatever reason and I don't like it. using roundabout ways to call me "very stupid" is just out of line.
(DM me)