MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

I just find it amusing that multiple people have told you you're acting off and have questioned you on it. Where you directly give a cheeky answer that you're not gonna say anything. You get wagoned for this and then have the audacity to flip out when you reach L-1 and call peoples reasoning trash. Did you just not expect to be wagoned for this? Did you think you'd coast by? Do you think any of your posting has been remotely towny?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1151, MariaR wrote:I just find it amusing that multiple people have told you you're acting off and have questioned you on it. Where you directly give a cheeky answer that you're not gonna say anything. You get wagoned for this and then have the audacity to flip out when you reach L-1 and call peoples reasoning trash. Did you just not expect to be wagoned for this? Did you think you'd coast by? Do you think any of your posting has been remotely towny?
migraine alert

What answer did I give that was cheeky? And if you thought it was cheeky, does that not defeat Pink Ball and your points about the level of whim that I am playing with?
The audacity to call people's baseless reasoning for voting me trash... wow, I'm so audacious!
Yes, I think it has. I pushed someone. I pushed another person. I've been asking people questions.

what is it that you've been doing...? Oh yeah... tunneling me.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I think you thought I was being serious about the self hammering at L-1 and I think you're surprised that I reacted the way I did.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1147, gobbledygook wrote:How does this make any sense? Why would I bring them up on a case against you that involves you trying get me lynched at L-1 when you did not try to get me lynched at L-1 until just a few hours ago?? Are you even thinking when you write your posts or does your red pm make you nonsensical?
I am also questioning why you're bringing them up! They're not involved in this what so ever and there's no way you had the genuine thought of. 'Oh Maria wanted me lynched at L-1 so these players couldn't catch up.' You're making this up on the spot.
In post 1147, gobbledygook wrote:Yes, you should drop your scumread on me because I claimed PR and hinted at it heavily enough that at least one person figured it out.
^ Not a reason to unvote someone or a reason to townread you.
In post 1147, gobbledygook wrote:You did nothing with those questions or really try to interact with the people asking those questions
You're moving the field goal. That wasn't the reason you were calling me scum. You were calling me scum because i wasn't scumhunting on a page that didn't need it. I was answering questions. You're just adding along until you go.
In post 1147, gobbledygook wrote:I called you out for being reactive and you said that was your playstyle, yet now you're being very active in trying to get a claimed PR lynched, so were you lying then or are you lying now?
I'm being quite reactive. Anyone who quotes me I answer. If I have scumreads I push them and ask questions. There's no lie in my statement nor would I need a reason to make up a lie in the first place.
In post 1148, gobbledygook wrote:Ephemeral "feelings" are not valid reasons to lynch someone who is a claimed PR on day 3/14 on Day 1 of a game where PRs are very important to dealing with scum given how powerful scum PRs are.
This isn't the only reason you're getting votes, but say even if it was. Yes, yes it can be. It is a reason you just don't like or want to admit to it being one.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

You know what.

MariaR is probably town. I don't think she tries to 1v1 me again. She's tried to get me lynched twice as scum and she's been unsuccessful both times, I don't think she tries a third time.

VOTE: Datisi
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1152, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1151, MariaR wrote:I just find it amusing that multiple people have told you you're acting off and have questioned you on it. Where you directly give a cheeky answer that you're not gonna say anything. You get wagoned for this and then have the audacity to flip out when you reach L-1 and call peoples reasoning trash. Did you just not expect to be wagoned for this? Did you think you'd coast by? Do you think any of your posting has been remotely towny?
migraine alert

What answer did I give that was cheeky? And if you thought it was cheeky, does that not defeat Pink Ball and your points about the level of whim that I am playing with?
The audacity to call people's baseless reasoning for voting me trash... wow, I'm so audacious!
Yes, I think it has. I pushed someone. I pushed another person. I've been asking people questions.

what is it that you've been doing...? Oh yeah... tunneling me.
The irony here is just, I love it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'll be quite sad if you are town gobble because the way you're acting if you're town is just...yikes
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1154, MariaR wrote:I am also questioning why you're bringing them up! They're not involved in this what so ever and there's no way you had the genuine thought of. 'Oh Maria wanted me lynched at L-1 so these players couldn't catch up.' You're making this up on the spot.
How many times am I going to have to address people thinking I don't think these things? Like what? How does that even make sense as an assertion against someone?

First Menalque thinking that I wouldn't think that Ginngie's RVS vote was scumindicative. I did think that. I was right. Menalque was wrong.
Second Bingle thinking that I wouldn't think Pine's reaction to Mastina's third party claim was scumindiciative. I did think that. I was right. Bingle was wrong.
Now we have MariaR thinking I wouldn't think something I thought? Third time's the charm?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1157, MariaR wrote:I'll be quite sad if you are town gobble because the way you're acting if you're town is just...yikes
How is it yikes?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1154, MariaR wrote:^ Not a reason to unvote someone or a reason to townread you.
yes it and yes it is. If you know that certain roles can only exist in a game and someone softs it the point another player sees the soft, then yes it is.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1154, MariaR wrote:You're moving the field goal. That wasn't the reason you were calling me scum. You were calling me scum because i wasn't scumhunting on a page that didn't need it. I was answering questions. You're just adding along until you go.
Do you not know what scumhunting is? What I said is what scumhunting is. So... no...
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1154, MariaR wrote:This isn't the only reason you're getting votes, but say even if it was. Yes, yes it can be. It is a reason you just don't like or want to admit to it being one.
You think... that a wagon that flashed this fast... is gonna be on scum...
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1159, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1157, MariaR wrote:I'll be quite sad if you are town gobble because the way you're acting if you're town is just...yikes
How is it yikes?
The way your reacting to pressure on you isn't a way I would expect you to react. Let us say, for argument sake your town for a moment. Regardless of your feelings on the matter of peoples reasoning being 'trash' not everyone voting you is scum. At most 3 people are scum voting you. That means people have genuine reasons to vote you. No matter how bad you think they are. Just calling them trash and flipping out is not going to do any favors. It wasn't like you weren't aware of the reasons people were voting you. It's been brought up before.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1162, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1154, MariaR wrote:This isn't the only reason you're getting votes, but say even if it was. Yes, yes it can be. It is a reason you just don't like or want to admit to it being one.
I think your vote should be on this
VOTE: Skitter
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I actually do not have the energy to deal with this any further, but I do not want to replace out.

I am the serial killer. I am sorry if I offended mariar or anyone else. I will not be leashed, but I will only be shooting people I legitimately believe are scum.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1164, MariaR wrote:
In post 1162, gobbledygook wrote:
I think your vote should be on this
VOTE: Skitter
Part of me agrees with you with how quickly Skitter came to Datisi's defense when I started to put pressure on Datisi.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

it is so odd how both times I've played setups like this I got the serial killer
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Cool, I'll be keeping my vote on Skitter.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I’m curious which crumb skitter saw
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

How many did you crumb?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Three
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Wow okay i really didn’t expect that
Bingle
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Bingle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1165, gobbledygook wrote:I am the serial killer.
Oh, cool. I was about to say that dismissing my case on you as bullshit meta when my case on you was actually THAT you were using bullshit meta was pretty gross. I guess I don't have to go reread those games to decide if your argument that you didn't think town me would case Mena was a salient one now.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
He
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1165, gobbledygook wrote:I actually do not have the energy to deal with this any further, but I do not want to replace out.

I am the serial killer. I am sorry if I offended mariar or anyone else. I will not be leashed, but I will only be shooting people I legitimately believe are scum.
If that's the case, I'd love to see how skitter gets out of her "I noticed the crumbs" post saying she didn't want to vote you
"Your intentions are not defined by how things went, but how things could've gone." (Ball, 2019)