GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

There’s probably a lot more evidence to be found before the day ends. Then again, it doesn’t hurt to vote now, I suppose.
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

Only a bad idea if you want to avoid suspicion?
Had you expressed a SR if mini prior to this vote?
worse than random
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 251, Porkens wrote:Only a bad idea if you want to avoid suspicion?
Had you expressed a SR if mini prior to this vote?
I don’t have any reason to avoid suspicion, and I have not expressed my read prior to that post. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t misvoting town.
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Porkens »

You just said “in light of <not voting is a bad idea because it makes me suspicious>, vote” so I’m not following this
worse than random
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

Originally, I wanted to make sure that I wasn’t misvoting. When you and Micc found it odd that I hadn’t voted, I decided to because it wouldn’t hurt.
Then
I realized that the information I already had was enough for a vote using my previous standards.
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Porkens »

If mini is scum who do you think her partner is?
worse than random
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

Frankly, I have absolutely no idea right now.
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Porkens »

Do you think her partner is voting for her?
worse than random
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

No. The only people currently voting for MiniMegabyte are Micc and I, and I’m getting town vibes from Micc.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 247, Porkens wrote:Shelly has some questionable logic and she and red have a weird synergy going on. Mostly it’s Shelly shadowing red on certain things but there’s a touch of reciprocation. Red has also given some questionable justifications.
I went back and ISO'd myself, and the only place where I went to bat for Shelly was when I called out Mini for calling Shelly scum for being inactive at 4 AM. But I don't see anything else?

I would like to hear any questionable justifications I've had! I am happy to accept feedback and improve in terms of logic and finding scum.
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Porkens »

What do you think of that Shelly readslist I quoted with yours?
worse than random
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 247, Porkens wrote:Italiano, I was questioning things that stood out to me. If there’s something specific you think I’m ignoring please point it out and I’ll tell you what I think.

Humans have bias, and I think avatars have an effect on reads. How you choose to present yourself is up to you.

Here are some reads:

T-Bone kinda pinged me with his buddy buddy talk with Micc.

Genius not voting is off putting to me because I think scum can be afraid of how their votes will make people read them.

Italiano is a bit inconsistent. First calling post based reads bad and then doing quite. A bit of post based reads.

Shelly has some questionable logic and she and red have a weird synergy going on. Mostly it’s Shelly shadowing red on certain things but there’s a touch of reciprocation. Red has also given some questionable justifications.

Mini mega could be mafia based on the “confused noob” posts but also could be ropebait.

Noble noob has said nothing about mini mega and vise versa, and the “I’m glad someone saw what I was doing there” post felt kinda like unnecessary justification to me.
'

What's the questionable logic you're talking about?
Those reads being similar to Redados isn't a thing I can control, I hadn't read that post and it's probably just a coincidence. Redados gave 3 reads, I gave reads of all active players.
Also idk what interactions were "partner-like" to you.

When looking at ISO, Porkens' only comment on Micc has been how he's been playing in a "protown" way. He doesn't even include Micc in his reads. For an SE, this is quite an overlook. This could be a potential partnership.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 234, Micc wrote:
initial impressions:

shellyc - I'm a little put off that the majority of shelly's pushes have been about activity, and she somehow hasn't noticed me not being here for like three days? Other pushes such as against minimegabyte for OMGUS and "third vote on a wagon" as a tell straight out of the wiki are indications she's new to forum mafia. leaning town on the effort to make reads even though I don't think there's enough depth towards her reads being accurate.

N0bleNoob - I think that "player is controlling the narrative by making all the pushes" is a thought that comes from newbie scum more often than town. taking the initiative to push porkens is a good thought, but the execution was a little weak, made it feel like not a real push.

MiniMegabyte - in 172 minimegabyte does kinda misrepresent her contributions to the game. I'd say shelly's accusation of "mainly" posting non-game advancing content is more accurate than mini's "2 out of 10". The shelly vote and unvote really does feel like OMGUS. There's not really any other explanation or scumhunting going on there that I see.

ItalianoVD - feels pretty town. the unsureness about SE's in particular feels genuine. also thought his reaction to my push out of RVS was good. 123 is a thought from someone who is legitimately scum hunting.

Redados - didn't really think the italiano push he made was justified, but like the way he's gone about engaging about that read.

GeniusGamer - really not very memorable, even going back now to look at his ISO. I'll have to come back to this later for the sake of finishing this post

Porkens - little suspicious here because I think if porkens was scum his plan would involve coming out firing with the pushes as he has here. I have enough respect for his town game that I'd rather let him find a read and engage from there.

T-Bone - i think the page 3 RVS vote was kinda suspect, and sitting on it until page 10 is even more so. i think even if he's got a scum read on me here he hasn't gone about pursuing it in a town like manor, or done mush else in a town like manor.
Why are you on MiniMegabyte rather than T-Bone / N0bleNoob if you find them more suspect?
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Redados »

In post 244, Porkens wrote:
In post 134, Redados wrote:Some reads:

N0bleNoob - Trying to push people to gain information. Has pushed Porkens about pushing, but funnily enough is also doing a lot of pushing. Pushing is good because it’s how we find information.

GeniusGamer - Originally, his posts don’t have a lot of content. He was making light observations but not really saying anything or pushing anyone. He is talking more now, but he is clearly still finding his footing. I’m getting serious “new player” vibes.

Porkens - Still doing a lot of pushing and being aggressive. This feels like a viable day one strategy to get more information out in the open.
In post 142, shellyc wrote:@GeniusGamer (post 136) Ah. I understand now, it's absolutely great to have preliminary reads.

Some reads:
ItalianoVD: Seems pretty active and was pushing GeniusGamer, which is an alright sus at this stage in my opinion, for his wording.
GeniusGamer: Was pushed and defence is average. Sounds like a fellow newbie. He's starting to talk more though. Needs a closer look.
Porkens: Very aggressive and pushing people, which is how we get info. Strongest townread for now.
MiniMegabyte: newbie vibes, kinda on the quiet side, says he's lost, maybe a little scumleaning here not sure.
Redados, Micc and T-Bone, though posting, haven't posted a ton of game-advancing stuff. (though I understand work commitments etc.)
It’s weird how similar these are.
Putting this here for reference.
In post 260, Porkens wrote:What do you think of that Shelly readslist I quoted with yours?
I posted in post 134, and Shelly posted in post 142. This means that I didn't copy Shelly; Shelly "copied" me. I don't know how I can defend myself when someone formats their post similar to me *after* me.

However, looking through the thread (and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), the first three "reads lists" are

1) Redados in post 43
2) Redados in post 134
3) ShellyC in post 142

It looks like this is Shelly's first game, so imagine that in her first game, she sees two reads list. It makes logical sense that she would base her first reads list off of the first two that she saw. I am obviously not able to speak for her, though.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:07 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 233, N0bleNoob wrote:Tbone can you elaborate on that question? It does not make much sense to me.
Sorry. That was a little facetious of me. I actually think Micc is mafia right now, and I was just trying to make the awkward transition from RVS vote to serious one.
I have a Twitch!
I have a Youtube!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Porkens »

@red: do you believe shelly’s claim that she didn’t read your post before she made her readslist?
worse than random
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Redados »

In post 265, Porkens wrote:@red: do you believe shelly’s claim that she didn’t read your post before she made her readslist?
Shelly's claim below for reference:
In post 261, shellyc wrote:
In post 247, Porkens wrote:Shelly has some questionable logic and she and red have a weird synergy going on. Mostly it’s Shelly shadowing red on certain things but there’s a touch of reciprocation. Red has also given some questionable justifications.

Mini mega could
Those reads being similar to Redados isn't a thing I can control, I hadn't read that post and it's probably just a coincidence. Redados gave 3 reads, I gave reads of all active players.
Also idk what interactions were "partner-like" to you.
Yeah, I don't know if I believe that she "hadn't read the post," considering they were three hours apart. I still think my explanation for why her post would have mirrored mine makes sense, even if she wasn't conscious of it.
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Porkens »

To me it isn’t the reads themselves so ,ic has the wording. There is a lot of overlap.
worse than random
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Porkens »

So much as*
worse than random
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

MiniMegabyte has been prodded! They have (expired on 2020-07-21 01:09:24) to post before I start looking for a replacement.
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

Sorry about that I’ve been a bit busy
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 264, T-Bone wrote:
In post 233, N0bleNoob wrote:Tbone can you elaborate on that question? It does not make much sense to me.
Sorry. That was a little facetious of me. I actually think Micc is mafia right now, and I was just trying to make the awkward transition from RVS vote to serious one.
Can I ask why you think Micc is scum?
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »