Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:11 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Whew, it’s a lot to unpack in these last few posts. Gimme a minute.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:44 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

@Redados

At first I was gonna through 293 and breakdown questions of each section because I didn’t know what you were doing but your follow up at the latter part of the post makes me realize you were just making a point about everyone’s reads before giving your own. I think that’s okay.
In post 293, Redados wrote: ItalianoVD - what do you think of Porkens’ alignment?
I don’t particularly trust them. I think some of their reasons for suspecting people are a bit ambiguous or incomplete. And they also haven’t really hunkered down on a real vote. Shellyc mentioned this in . Also what Micc said about him in which he has yet to really come back and address. So they have somewhat moved down from my null read to more of a suspicious/scumread.
In post 294, Redados wrote:After going through that, I'm going to share my gut alignment thoughts, which are in no order within lists:

Town:
ItalianoVD
Porkens
Redados
T-Bone

Neutral:
Micc

Suspicious:
ShellyC
N0bleNoob
MiniMegabyte
GeniusGamer

Obviously, right now, I am overly suspicious as there are not four mafia members in this game.

VOTE: N0bleNoob
What changed in your read for me that makes you think I’m town now?

And in your suspicious reads, who do you think is
more
likely to be partners out of the 4?
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 301, ItalianoVD wrote:What changed in your read for me that makes you think I’m town now?

And in your suspicious reads, who do you think is
more
likely to be partners out of the 4?
The alignment list was based on gut after spending the time ISOing everyone and looking at who they had given opinions on. When I voted for you, I didn't agree with the logic of what you had said. Since then, I've seen you push in healthy ways and I'm following your logic more.

I really don't know. If ShellyC is scum, I don't know who her partner is because so many of her posts are just repeating or synthesizing what has already been said by others. She has given thoughts on everyone except N0bleNoob. So maybe N0bleNoob? Except that he hasn't really made a lot of content either so it's probably easy to forget to talk about him.

N0bleNoob has talked about practically nobody, so I can't figure out who his partner would be, either. He really needs to talk. It's hard to see what his reads are and what people's reads on him are when he isn't participating.

MiniMegabyte is in the same category where she has given reads on Shelly and you (ItalianoVD) and no one else.

Same with GeniusGamer.

After typing this all out, N0bleNoob, Mini, and GeniusGamer are all in the same category of being passive, not being aggressive, and that's what seems scummy to me. It's also frustrating because I would like to hear more from them.
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Porkens »

I could be down for a noob lunch.
worse than random
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 302, Redados wrote:After typing this all out, N0bleNoob, Mini, and GeniusGamer are all in the same category of being passive, not being aggressive, and that's what seems scummy to me. It's also frustrating because I would like to hear more from them.
It’s scummy to not play an aggressive game? I find this opinion odd, considering that playing styles can vary. I’ve been contributing a lot to the game anyway, so it’s also weird that you’d want to hear more from me.
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

So what we are supposed to be playing aggressively? Kinda hard when you aren’t an aggressive person
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 303, Porkens wrote:I could be down for a noob lunch.
So is it generally a thing that SEs don’t want to vote or eliminate any of the other SEs? What do you mean a noob lunch?
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Redados »

So my criticism of the play of GeniusGamer, MiniMegabyte, and N0bleNoob is that you aren't giving opinions on people. You don't have to be "aggressive" to say that you're think that X is scum and that Y is town. Tell us who you think is scum, who you think is town, and why.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 306, ItalianoVD wrote:
So is it generally a thing that SEs don’t want to vote or eliminate any of the other SEs? What do you mean a noob lunch?
I would like to!
I have a Twitch!
I have a Youtube!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Something that has stood out to me is that Porkens votes for Shellyc early and to me it seems like you’re trying to fit a scumread into your vote instead of voting for your scumread. I don’t like it and I don’t think it’s genuine.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

@TBone what are your thoughts on Porkens and I may have missed it, sorry if I did. Who do you think are Micc’s potential partners?
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 306, ItalianoVD wrote:
I’m talking about the player named noob. Between SEs I’m leaning TBone for the tonal reasons I mentioned earlier but its a thin margin
worse than random
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 309, ItalianoVD wrote:Something that has stood out to me is that Porkens votes for Shellyc early and to me it seems like you’re trying to fit a scumread into your vote instead of voting for your scumread. I don’t like it and I don’t think it’s genuine.
What have I said about shellac that strikes you as disengenuous?
worse than random
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 307, Redados wrote:So my criticism of the play of GeniusGamer, MiniMegabyte, and N0bleNoob is that you aren't giving opinions on people. You don't have to be "aggressive" to say that you're think that X is scum and that Y is town. Tell us who you think is scum, who you think is town, and why.
To be fair, you did say this.
In post 302, Redados wrote: After typing this all out, N0bleNoob, Mini, and GeniusGamer are all in the same category of being passive,
not being aggressive, and that's what seems scummy to me.
It's also frustrating because I would like to hear more from them.
How else are they supposed to take it?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I didn't give any thoughts on Porkens. I don't really have them.

I don't believe in dealing in partner hunting on unflipped players. I don't know for sure that Micc is scum, there is no reason to try and tie him to another player unless he flips red. This is a thing, were you not a new player, I'd seriously hammer you for (and maybe that's unfair of me to give you a pass for your join date but ce la vie). It's not really good if you're town, and is one of those things that can easily be used to fake scumhunt.
I have a Twitch!
I have a Youtube!

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 314, T-Bone wrote:I didn't give any thoughts on Porkens. I don't really have them.

I don't believe in dealing in partner hunting on unflipped players. I don't know for sure that Micc is scum, there is no reason to try and tie him to another player unless he flips red. This is a thing, were you not a new player, I'd seriously hammer you for (and maybe that's unfair of me to give you a pass for your join date but ce la vie). It's not really good if you're town, and is one of those things that can easily be used to fake scumhunt.
Okay well the two games I’ve played all I’ve heard is “who’s the partner” “if you think they’re scum, who are they partnered with?” “That doesn’t make sense because I don’t see the, being partners with X”, etc and that’s come from SEs. If that’s not what should be done then I thank you for saying it. Personally I never liked it but figured that’s what is supposed to be done.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by T-Bone »

There's no right way or wrong way to play the game. Don't let anyone say otherwise. I'm explaining to you why as town, I don't think it works. You will find what works for you over time.
I have a Twitch!
I have a Youtube!

Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Redados »

In post 313, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 307, Redados wrote:So my criticism of the play of GeniusGamer, MiniMegabyte, and N0bleNoob is that you aren't giving opinions on people. You don't have to be "aggressive" to say that you're think that X is scum and that Y is town. Tell us who you think is scum, who you think is town, and why.
In post 302, Redados wrote: After typing this all out, N0bleNoob, Mini, and GeniusGamer are all in the same category of being passive,
That's fair. By be aggressive, I don't mean aggressive with your tone. It means take action, don't be afraid to have opinions and thoughts, get some skin into the game. Sorry if that was confusing or contradictory. You should be able to have opinions on players without having an "aggressive playstyle".
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I think you may have townslipped though, so there's a positive.
I have a Twitch!
I have a Youtube!

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by shellyc »

Redados, you think N0ble, genius and GeniusGamer have been passive, but I'm a SR though not labeled as "passive". Any reason for this?

The thing about Micc is they have been passive and not really making reads, after looking in ISO.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by shellyc »

Redados, why did you vote for N0bleNoob out of the 4?

Also I havent given thoughts on N0bleNoob because I don't see anything that stands out in ISO. They've been practically invisible and have been prodded.
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

In post 317, Redados wrote:
In post 313, ItalianoVD wrote:
That's fair. By be aggressive, I don't mean aggressive with your tone. It means take action, don't be afraid to have opinions and thoughts, get some skin into the game. Sorry if that was confusing or contradictory. You should be able to have opinions on players without having an "aggressive playstyle".
That makes more sense. So you want my opinions and thoughts? I’ll post them as soon as I can just I’m out atm. I do think however as tempting as it is we shouldn’t be too heavy scum reading the two that have been prodded in case they get replaced. I reckon we should see if they post before looking into them too much and just look at the active players.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 312, Porkens wrote:
In post 309, ItalianoVD wrote:Something that has stood out to me is that Porkens votes for Shellyc early and to me it seems like you’re trying to fit a scumread into your vote instead of voting for your scumread. I don’t like it and I don’t think it’s genuine.
What have I said about shellac that strikes you as disengenuous?
It’s not so much what you specifically said, but what you’ve done. You voted for Shelly early and have really spent the day trying to prove to either us, yourself, or both that she is scum. As I said, I feel like you are trying to force a scumread into your vote. It just doesn’t feel organic. I’m probably biased because I feel Shellyc is town, but what you have framed as scummy I can genuinely see coming from town.
Porkens
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Porkens
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Porkens »

What makes you think Shelly is town, exactly?
worse than random
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 323, Porkens wrote:What makes you think Shelly is town, exactly?
I answer it post . With that post in mind, I haven’t seen anything that stands out to me and no one has pointed anything out that makes sense for me to be suspicious of her imo.